07/17/07 02:43 PM
07/17/07 02:43 PM

G
Giggles
Unregistered
Giggles
Unregistered
G

cry I am sitting here crying for you. My heart just breaks thinking about the agony you feel right now. I have had to make that decision just once and although I don't regret it, I remember how awful I felt at the time. Remember that whatever your decision is, she knows how much you love her.

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341151
07/17/07 03:26 PM
07/17/07 03:26 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I've made the decision you're facing. If BabyBoy hadn't been in agony, physical pain, I'd have let him go with me, but I couldn't let him hurt like that, and signed the order. The other 7 I've lost have died in my hands without vet help. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done-but I had to put him first. His intestine had a hole, his abdominal cavity was filled with fecal material-he was in agony, dying, and nothing would stop it. So I let him go with help.

Gim was on borrowed time from day 1. His former owners had damaged his liver (among other things), and we knew it was onll a matter of time, no matter what we did. Our care gave him a lot longer than the vets thought he'd get. When the day came after 2 wonderful years with him once we got past the biting, he'd been pink and happy the day before and none of the usual variation in yellow skin. His liver's last effort. The day he died, he just got weaker and weaker-but he didn't hurt. To make sure, I gave him some Torb (normal dose) and held him and waited for the end. He went to the Bridge curled up in our hands.

This is a personal decision. I look at it as whether there is physical pain, fear, or not-that's me. I want to be with mine if I can to see them over to the Bridge, to be with them and offer love and comfort as they leave this world for the next, as long as they aren't hurting or afraid. Weakness is part of what happens, but not necessarily suffering. You know your glider best, and only you can say whether that is true for yours. I just thought I'd add another perspective.

No matter what you decide-know we'll be here for you, and your baby will wait at the Bridge. hug2 hug2

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: Xfilefan] #341159
07/17/07 03:34 PM
07/17/07 03:34 PM

L
ladybug1099
Unregistered
ladybug1099
Unregistered
L

See I agree w/ that a lot. I let Herman go in my arms as he did not show pain until the bitter end and then it was too late to get him to the vet so I held on tight and kept telling him how much I loved him and he would feel better very soon....
I was actually very depressed for weeks, maybe months but I had to keep moving b/c we were closing on our new house just 3 days later. I stopped eating; stopped sleeping; stopped being me.

I can't tell if she actually hurts; she just looks like a shell of what she used to be; a lot of sleeping and laying around... not much else is going on. She grooms when she is awake and started pulling her fur off her tail...

I just don't know what to do; I know the outcome will be the same either way so I don't know why it's so hard but it is...

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341172
07/17/07 03:44 PM
07/17/07 03:44 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I guess I have one question-and please don't be offended or take it the wrong way. Is it so hard because you know she's going and nothing can help...or because you're not sure there's no hope?

You can try and fight...suz' Pika came back from deaths's door, and so did my Riker after the vets told me he wasn't going to make it. Gim got an extra 2 years when given 2 months. Nothing is wrong with fighting to the end, either, even if it doesn't work.

You can ask for a pain med (just to have on hand) to give when it's no longer a question of if or when. And let her go.

Or you can let the vet help send her (and most vets will let you be there).

I know it's hard sometimes, I've faced the death of one of my gliders 8 times now, and the question remains, even when you had no choice, whether you did the right thing or not. There really isn't a right or wrong at this point, if that helps. hug2

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: Xfilefan] #341176
07/17/07 03:53 PM
07/17/07 03:53 PM

L
ladybug1099
Unregistered
ladybug1099
Unregistered
L

Well my only thing is; she was on death's door just a week ago.... if she makes it through; how long until we do this again? And how well will she function as a lone glider w/ no sight? That is another reason why I can't decide....
how long would she have if we fight again... does she even want me to fight it?

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341198
07/17/07 04:12 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
I have talked at length with my vet about euthanization(because of my glider with cancer). If you want to be with her, I think you should be and there are ways for it to be done.

When I had my chinchilla euthanized 2 years ago, it was the same situation, I insisted that I be the last thing he see and smell because I wanted to be there to comfort him and tell him it was ok. The vet gave him a quick shot in the rump that made him relax and then pretty much pass out, then she did a heart stick (she covered him up and I held his head). It was quick and painless for him and I knew I was there with him when he went.

I asked if this was possible for Kira whenever that time came and she told me that it absolutely was. I know some people don't want to be there, and that's understandable. But if you do, gas is not the only way for them to put a little one under (and it is not the most calming because they spaz before they fall asleep, I know some people are shocked because vets don't always warn you of that).

I'm just saying that your vet is able and should absolutely be willing to work with you if putting Heidi down the way that you feel most comfortable if that is your decision.

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341199
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
There's no way to tell. And there was a question of whether she had the right meds as well. When you can't culture, there's no guarantee that the med is going to work, or work well, because you don't know what it is you're trying to kill. It's shooting into the dark. You may hit and you might miss.

This is likely to require more oral meds than before, plus eye drops. Change meds, lengthen the course if they work and spend as much time as possible with her, possibly get a joey when she's better like suz did for Pika. Go with more than 1 med to cover all the possibilities. You're also looking at longer to recover, and more expense.

It could fail, and you would lose her anyway...a place you're already looking at. Or it could work for a while, and you may or may not have to go through this again. Or it could give you another couple years or more. She seems tired, but not hurting, so it comes down to what you are willing to put into it, and how far you can and will go. Those are decisions no one can make for you, and you won't be wrong no matter you decide.

If you're asking what some of us would do...I have a tendency to fight through to the end, even in cases like Chronos where the chances were very, very slim. You can't undamage an organ, and they don't transplant on gliders, in his case. Surgery is as likely to kill as save. Unlike eyes, you can't live without the liver-the whole body shuts down. I think your little girl, if she has the will to live and isn't giving up, has a much better chance at coming through than some of mine did. And your resources are already in place. I wouldn't have blamed someone for not making the same decision as me, though, either. It was mine to make. This one is yours, ultimately. How far will you, personally, go?

Last edited by Xfilefan; 07/17/07 04:27 PM.

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: Xfilefan] #341263
07/17/07 05:00 PM
07/17/07 05:00 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
And if it helps...she doesn't know Why she feels the way she does. All she knows is that she feels cruddy. They don't connect that the meds we force down = them feeling better, but they do know when they feel better and you're helping with them that it's because of you, even if they don't understand why. So does she "want" you to help? In the obscure way they understand it, yes-make it feel better. The form the help takes is what's in question.

At least that's how I understand it, and I could be off, but I've seen the pleading look when something's wrong. I told Riker over and over he was NOT going to die. The fact that she's hanging in there says a lot. When a glider gives up, it usually doesn't take long.

I think that's all I can think of to offer. Others may have a different perspective. Like I said earlier though-no matter what you decide and feel is best, we're here.

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: Xfilefan] #341321
07/17/07 06:03 PM
07/17/07 06:03 PM

L
ladybug1099
Unregistered
ladybug1099
Unregistered
L

I have a lot to think about....
She is here w/ me now; pacing... stumbling; ears down and eyes barely open :o(
My husband's advise was to put everything of hers on the floor so she doesn't try to climb (not that she has the strength anyway) but this does come from the man who gave Herman CPR w/ a straw after he passed.
Heidi keeps finding my leg; I think based on scent... or sheer luck.
I have thought all day and still have no answer for myself.
No answer for her.
Nothing seems right; no answer is going to make me feel better

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341325
07/17/07 06:07 PM
07/17/07 06:07 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
cry cry I am so unbelievably sorry you are faced with this decision. It is definitely one of the hardest to make. hug2 hug2 for you and your family and Heidi. hug2

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: Usha77] #341338
07/17/07 06:26 PM
07/17/07 06:26 PM

L
ladybug1099
Unregistered
ladybug1099
Unregistered
L

She just bit me! That is unusual; her tootsie was caught on her fleece so when i got it unstuck she laid right into my finger; poor little Heidi-kins frown
no noise at all; just a sneeze and a chomp...
Looks like she is sleeping again. worried

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341369
07/17/07 07:05 PM
07/17/07 07:05 PM
Virginia Beach, VA.
Ellen Offline
Owner:Emeritus-Mother Hen
Ellen  Offline

Virginia Beach, VA.
I think our problem with letting them have "peace" is more with us than with them. I have had to send a glider and a couple of dogs to the Rainbow Bridge, and when I did I felt awful for ME. But to see them not struggling anymore and happy and at peace was a joy for me. It is a hard decision. But I DON"T want to be kept on life support or be so sick and in possible pain. Why should I let my babies when I really believe there is a Rainbow Bridge?

Love and kindness is a gift. Use it freely....
My Gallery
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: Ellen] #341386
07/17/07 07:44 PM
07/17/07 07:44 PM
Lenexa, KS
TracieB Offline
Glider Addict
TracieB  Offline
Glider Addict

Lenexa, KS
I just wanted to let you know that my prayers are with you and Heidi. hug2 I'm so sorry you're faced with this decision.

Tracie
1 wonderful husband - Chris
1 goofy Yorkie - Dexter
2 naughty kitties - Chloe & Alek

Waiting at the Rainbow Bridge:
1 spoiled Yorkie, Myles - April 5, 1993-June 5, 2007
1 sweet :wfb: Xavier - August 5, 2007-May 20, 2010
2 sweet :grey: :grey: Nara & Alkina - February, 2006-November, 2011

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341405
07/17/07 08:22 PM
07/17/07 08:22 PM

M
Melissa2721
Unregistered
Melissa2721
Unregistered
M

Taylor, I have been reading through all of this and I feel horrible for you ! I can't even imagine what you are going through, I do know that if it was one of my girls I would keep them with me until they crossed over the bridge. I know how scared they get when we go to the vet and I wouldn't want them to have to feel scared during their last moments. Please know that we are here for you and feel horrible for what you are going through ! Good luck in making this hard decision, you will know what is best for her. upset heart hug2

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341417
07/17/07 08:35 PM
07/17/07 08:35 PM

A
alycat423
Unregistered
alycat423
Unregistered
A

I am praying for you and Heidi as well. I hate when those terrible decisions have to be made. I have had many pets come in and out of my life and I have to say that every single one of them seemed to tell me when they were ready. Of course there have been the couple of pets that leave tragically without warning but any time I have had an elderly or sick animal they always let me know when they wanted to go. It isn't easy to explain, I guess I could tell by the way they looked straight through me and I could see that the sparkle was gone. You will know if and when the time is right. Good luck to you both!

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341427
07/17/07 08:45 PM
07/17/07 08:45 PM

G
gizzy0
Unregistered
gizzy0
Unregistered
G

cry cry cry blush i know exactly what you are going through! off_topic i had two dwarf hamsters, i know they're not suggies, but all my animals mean the world to me.

the one past in her sleep, while i was sleeping, however my sandy did not, she just held on, it took me three days to come to a decision, i held her in one of the old suggie pouches and she looked nothing like her self. my decision came to have her put down, because she looked like she was gasping for air and was suffering.

I had my fince take her to have it done, i wasn't brave enough, i litterally was bawling and didn't want anyone to think of how much of a baby i was, it hurt so much!

i've lost quite a few pets and each and every time it's been very hard, very emotional, i'm 30 years old and my kids don't even get that upset! anyway, the worst part of this story is that when he took her up to have it done, they sent her back and when i went to look i was horrified, her little eyes looked like they were popping out, i'm not going to go any further on details but i called and asked why she looked the way she did, they advised me because they're to small that they have to inject into the heart, i felt so guilty and horrible for doing this to her!

but i also didn't want her to suffer no more. You're little girl sounds like she's not in pain and if you can hold onto her for a little longer and keep her with you i don't see anything wrong with that! i don't know what's going to happen when i have to deal with one of my suggies and or cats when they get to this point, but my heart goes out to you and your family and lots of prayers. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341475
07/17/07 09:38 PM
07/17/07 09:38 PM
Garland, TX
Mel2mdl Offline
Glider Addict
Mel2mdl  Offline
Glider Addict

Garland, TX
Originally Posted By: gizzy0
the worst part of this story is that when he took her up to have it done, they sent her back and when i went to look i was horrified, her little eyes looked like they were popping out, i'm not going to go any further on details but i called and asked why she looked the way she did, they advised me because they're to small that they have to inject into the heart, i felt so guilty and horrible for doing this to her!

Honey - don't feel guilty. I worked at a vet and remember the assitant doctor having to put a dog down this way. (He was so skinny, they couldn't inject anywhere else.) The vet cried and cried. He was so upset. But, the dog was so much better off and out of pain. We had a long discussion about it afterwards. (I was a high school volunteer.) The eye thing is not fear or pain, it was just pressure. By that time, the hamster had passed. When the drugs are placed directly into the heart, the death is almost instantaneous - no time for fear and no pain.

Like Ellen said, it is often harder on us, than the animal. Quality of life is important. If there is no quality and no chance for a good life, let the animal go peacefully. It is the final gift we give to those who trust us. cry cry

Molly, son & husband:

Chairman Meow
Oscar & Thomas
Sam, Diego, Delilah, Delia :wfb:
Nevada, Noel
Marcel, Dakota, Latte
Dexter, Didi, Almond, Joy and Fitz
:grey:
Karl,Lenny,Jynxie,Chamille, Kee & Mr. Beans in my heart forever.
Teaching teenagers-part joy, part guerilla warfare! :rbridge:
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: Mel2mdl] #341510
07/17/07 10:28 PM
07/17/07 10:28 PM

G
gizzy0
Unregistered
gizzy0
Unregistered
G

blush i didn't know that, i thought she really had suffered, i'm so glad to hear that's not the way she went! i feel so bad for ladybug right now! the pain i cannot express, i was tearing up here at work! i sure hope you are doing okay! hug2 i love animals so much! i cry whenever i'm watching animal planet and they have to put an animal down! my little chunker and troubles which are two of my teddy bear hamsters are getting up there and soon i'll be dealing with death again! cry

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: Mel2mdl] #341511
07/17/07 10:29 PM
07/17/07 10:29 PM

F
FaesMomma
Unregistered
FaesMomma
Unregistered
F

cry cry hug2 hug2 Oh ladybug I am crying with you, I faced this agonizing decision not too long ago with a joey I was handraising. He almost died, we rushed him to the vet and he improved, we brought him home and spent two sleepless days and nights with him feeding and caring for him, and then he started having seizures, so I had to take him to the ER vet to be euthanized. I knew he was in pain, but I didn't think my heart would ever heal from having to make that decision. I still cry when I think of it, but I know he is at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for me. I wish you peace with whatever decision you make. If she were mine, if she appeared to be in any pain at all I would euthanize, if not I would ask for pain meds to keep on hand and let her spend her last few days at home knowing she is loved. hug2

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341556
07/17/07 11:22 PM
07/17/07 11:22 PM
Virginia Beach, VA.
Ellen Offline
Ellen  Offline

Virginia Beach, VA.
I am posting for Bruce as he is out of town. He has asked me to say;

It is not the quantity of life but the equanity of life that counts.

Bruce/CEO GliderCENTRAL CEO

Last edited by Ellen; 07/17/07 11:23 PM.

Love and kindness is a gift. Use it freely....
My Gallery
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: Ellen] #341562
07/17/07 11:24 PM
07/17/07 11:24 PM

M
macwood6
Unregistered
macwood6
Unregistered
M

hug2

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341604
07/18/07 12:21 AM
07/18/07 12:21 AM
u.s.a.
the gliders angel Offline
Glider Addict
the gliders angel  Offline
Glider Addict

u.s.a.
i know mary from glidertree brought gliders back from death. who many wanted to put down and they are alive today even gliders with cancer of the pouch. i wouldnt put a glider down at all. i would try different meds till the problem got solved. im sure something will work you just have to keep trying. i think its too stressful to have them put down. i would rather they go without stress. but fight to save them with any and all meds possible. trimethoprim sulfa is a good one to try also gentamycin have u tried those

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: the gliders angel] #341629
07/18/07 12:52 AM
07/18/07 12:52 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Ladybug, FOLLOW YOUR HEART! The best thing for you to do right now, is have your husband sit with Heidi. If at all possible find a quiet place in her room. Sit quietly with your eyes closed, clear your mind of everything. When you start thinking about her or something just let the thoughts pass, bring yourself back into the moment. Just ask God to please take this worry from your weary heart, and ask him to place his love and light into Heidis soul. Take in a few deep breaths, and allow the stress to release.
Repeat - "When I handle what I can handle, God will handle what I can't. Therefore, I will step back and let him lead the Way." A miracle one way or the other will happen, it's in Gods hands.....I will keep you and Heidi in my prayers.
hug2

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: LSardou] #341725
07/18/07 07:53 AM
07/18/07 07:53 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
How well I remember the agony of the decision you are facing cry For both Cricky & Pika, I made the decision to let them go and signed the release form. I knew in my heart that they were at the end of their struggle and I didn't want them to suffer any more. I truly felt they were barely hanging on just for me - they were resisting letting go because they knew how heartbroken I was. I'm crying just sitting here remembering how hard the decision was and how they kept snuggling into me to give ME comfort when they were the ones suffering.
Ultimately, only YOU can make this difficult decision. But please know that IF you decide to have her euthanized you can ask them to put her asleep with anesthesia first before they administer the euthanasia. This is what my vet did for both Cricky & Pika and it's much more humane.
Now, as to whether she can recover or not and how long she might live if she does... with Pika, she was at death's door many times over the course of the last 1.5 years of her life... we fought together through many bouts of infection. But the time we had together was precious and I do not regret any of it... When the end finally came, I fought the decision for almost a week. When it got to the point that she could not even groom herself or regulate her own bodyheat any longer, I knew that she was beyond the fight...
I'd just like to share a few pictures of my Pika during her last few days with me. I hope you don't mind, but they may help you in your decision...
This is Pika on the day before she went to the Rainbow Bridge - little Nara is "protecting" her and was taking care of Pika up to the very end heart

And this is Pika sleeping in my husband's hand heart

These other two are too big to post directly into the text here, but I'll provide the links for them...
Pika keeping herself warm with the exhaust from my laptop mlove
Pika enjoying one last exploration of my keyboard while I was on GC gangel

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: sugarglidersuz] #341727
07/18/07 08:09 AM
07/18/07 08:09 AM

L
ladybug1099
Unregistered
ladybug1099
Unregistered
L

Heidi is about the top picture; i held food out to her this morning; she took it but could no longer hold it w/ her hands....
oh i can't do it i can;t do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341734
07/18/07 08:28 AM
07/18/07 08:28 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Ah hun... cry I know how hard it is... Maybe you can ask your vet to give you some pain meds for her so you can help her last days with you be as pain-free as possible... Slowly, she will let go and give up life here with you. Keep her with you as much as you can - carry her in your shirt near your heart if you're able to heart That way, when she does let go, she will be with you and you will know that she knew she was loved until the very end mlove
hug2 hug2 hug2

Suz Enyedy
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: sugarglidersuz] #341735
07/18/07 08:29 AM
07/18/07 08:29 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
And for feeding her, what I did with Pika was watered down BML with apple-flavored Liquilyte, then offered it to her as if hand-raising a joey... one drop on her lips at a time...

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: sugarglidersuz] #341739
07/18/07 08:36 AM
07/18/07 08:36 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Ok, feeling like a jerk, but Suz' I didn't know you had lost Pika (that was the blind girl, right?) I am so very sorry.

And my heart just goes out to Ladybug with Heidi. Just reading about her is breaking my heart. God bless you both and may you find a way to feel some peace.

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: pappy1264] #341750
07/18/07 08:49 AM
07/18/07 08:49 AM

L
ladybug1099
Unregistered
ladybug1099
Unregistered
L

I gave her cinnamon apple sauce; she seemed to like it....
you guys my heart is completely breaking....
i have been crying all morning here and some jerk just goes
"having a bad day?" WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!?
Sorry that was innapropriate but how I feel.
i still have Carnivore Care at home but she hates it; she doesn't have much left in her to fight it though; it's so hard to even hold her now; i feel like she looks like a rabid animal.... its hard to look at her....
i think she ripped her hair off the scent gland on her chest too.... man i am awful for not letting her go. i am such a bad person... cry
i am selfish for doing this to her cry
i can;t let go cry

Last edited by sugarglidersuz; 07/18/07 08:53 AM. Reason: Rule #4
Re: Poor Heidi [Re: ] #341753
07/18/07 08:54 AM
07/18/07 08:54 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 110 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
GoatsnGliders, Krysta313, yukimi, sugardad, visageiii
7331 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,378
Posts159,182
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,331
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Where is e1?
by GoatsnGliders. 05/08/24 11:51 PM
Closet into habitat
by GoatsnGliders. 05/08/24 11:38 PM
Help Needed
by sugardad. 05/04/24 02:54 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
851,785 TEXAS
680,779 OHIO
489,607 OKLAHOMA
434,540 UTAH
324,001 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024