Join Us On Facebook
|
|
|
Re: Plastic hardware cloth question RE washing?
[Re: ]
#82667
02/10/06 04:21 PM
02/10/06 04:21 PM
|
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 184 Phoenix, AZ
desertmommy
Glider Explorer
|
Glider Explorer
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 184
Phoenix, AZ
|
I do it all the time. I use the gentle wash and spin cycles.
I do notice I need to re-adjust the strips of fleece from time to time, they sometimes "bunch together", but I do it wet, then allow it to air dry.
Hope that helps!
Have you been groomed today?
|
|
|
Re: Plastic hardware cloth question RE washing?
[Re: ]
#82668
02/10/06 05:57 PM
02/10/06 05:57 PM
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
Just be careful of level of agitation.. I normally find it easiest to just toss it in the tub and wash it there when I go to wash the wheels!
|
|
|
|
Please click above to see how you can help!!
|
|
|
0 registered members (),
9,255
guests, and 480
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
Owner,
Admin
|
|
|
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
| |
Most Online48,678 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
This site was tested and is best
viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox
Download your copy today!!!
|
|
|