Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: TheGliderPlayroom] #1121619
05/31/11 08:09 AM
05/31/11 08:09 AM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Originally Posted By: TheGliderPlayroom
Originally Posted By: Srlb
I received a phone call today from PPP. They would like to extend a hand out to those who own or received Martins cages from January until April 20, 2011.

Is this only for people who purchased ready made cages? What about people who bought materials from Martin's to build cages? I personally built 5 cages, and I know there have to be other people in the same position as I am... having to replace more than cage at once.

Helen, if you finish reading you will see it is for anyone who purchased cages or wire from Martins between those dates. Do note though they are only replacing with starter cages just to help those get gliders out of cages with this wire.

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1121696
05/31/11 12:23 PM
05/31/11 12:23 PM
Bee-Bopping round SnakePit USA
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Quote:
Do note though they are only replacing with starter cages just to help those get gliders out of cages with this wire.

it is also helping those that are currently using the pop up kennels aquariums etc.. that people are using for temporary housing.

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1121892
05/31/11 05:59 PM
05/31/11 05:59 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Thank you Mr. Klunder for doing this for the good of the glider.

It may only be a starter cage to get the gliders out of the affected cages, but one the owners can afford a larger safe cage they then will have a nice hospital or travel cage.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122048
05/31/11 11:00 PM
05/31/11 11:00 PM
Maryland, USA
G
Glider_Invasion Offline
Glider Explorer
Glider_Invasion  Offline
Glider Explorer
G

Maryland, USA
In hopes that THIS gets posted and not rejected as my last few.. I am asking for something I haven't been able to find. Maybe I am missing some threads.

I do realize there are many threads on who says what to whom. But I can't seem to find ANY proof that it is the cages. OR that the problem originated at/ is also from Martins or the wire. Only ones in the forums saying Klunder "SAYS" that is the case.

But,should any of us go on 'hear say'? Is there any proof?
The highly qualified vet,Dr Ryan, who is THE FIRST vet, who stood up and put the blame back on (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets gliders, (because all the gliders that came in sick,was from (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets), has not said 'anything' about cages.

Without "proof", why would anyone say that a snake has turned to a dove? And IF, this is the case, with 'proof', we ALL could say thank you for giving us you unwanted caged so you can sell even more mill bred gliders. But as yet, I for one have only seen the buck passed, but even that was expected.

*We complained because (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets sells the gliders out in the elements at Fairs, trade showa, etc.
Where did that get us?... They open up in Malls..but now - EVERYDAY!..Mo Money!

*We say his cages are way to small. 'No problem'...Joeys NEED a "joey cage',(according to THEIR ASGV site), so when joey gets 6 mos. old, just come back for your second cage for a mere $200.00. Again, Mo Money!

(Besides, now people have caught on to their joeys "needinto be in a small cage for a better pet and better bonding". WHAT else can he do with them but use them to make his scam last a little longer til his pyramid takes off)!

* Their gliders are wild, scared, bite when they try to get them out. NO PROBLEM! They sing them a lullaby, and now they are all quite and docile, (all those wild gliders of all ages together in one little cage, (until it wears off AT YOUR HOME! Gee under those conditions, in a strange mall with all those people and noise, even MY joeys would be scared. But 'NOW'(not in past 5 years) NOW the joeys are all "just sitting there!

* Wait for this shoe to drop. There will be 'MO MONEY', made here also!

[color:#006600]
Now, with that being said, where is our proof? Or do we just go on gossip, and passing the buck?
WE have to have vet papers as proof, to prove what they are doing is wrong, joeys to young,undernourished,
untamed,sick, neurotic, parasitic, inbred.
But,(PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets needs NOT to prove their innocence?
Well, no problem here either. All I am saying is, IF they have changed their spots and GIVING UP money, I for one want proof. IF, (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets is "taking responsibility" and is NOT Mill Breeding "OR" NOT building a pyramid, THEN and only THEN, Will I for one give them big kudos! ...But the other shoe has not dropped! [/color]
So for Me and my babies - A snake is still a snake...and without PROOF, he is still a snake. And I sure do not crawl in bed with snakes! Gee, for some reason, by babies seem to hate snakes also.
BUT, this is JMO!

Diane

http://www.glider-invasion.webs.com

Happy & Educated Parents, have Happy & Healthy Suggies.
Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122127
06/01/11 01:28 AM
06/01/11 01:28 AM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
I really don't have the energy nor the time to go through all these threads and posts to give you the undeniable fact that al these gliders show improvement after immediately taking them out of the affected cages. That the cages are the ONLY common factor with these sick gliders.

There have been proven glider owners out there that have had their gliders showing the same symptoms with Martin's cages, homemade cages and the cages that (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets sells in all different parts of the country.

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122142
06/01/11 01:47 AM
06/01/11 01:47 AM
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

In hopes that THIS gets posted and not rejected as my last few.. I am asking for something I haven't been able to find. Maybe I am missing some threads.

I will address you since you won't start a new thread as requested...

I do realize there are many threads on who says what to whom. But I can't seem to find ANY proof that it is the cages.

How about it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that once removed from the cages the gliders that haven't been in them too long recovers, and those returned to the cages or didn't know, their gliders have died..
all of these gliders differ from breeders from here, other places different diets, different toys wheels etc..

it is what is called compelling circumstantial evidence

OR that the problem originated at/ is also from Martins or the wire.

then maybe you need to be reading all the posts instead of just the ones that include pp or klunder, you will find posts here from people that bought wire from Martins or bought their cages and guess what?? they don't have pp gliders

Only ones in the forums saying Klunder "SAYS" that is the case.

But,should any of us go on 'hear say'? Is there any proof?

no one is MAKING you listen, if you want to purchase the cages or cage wire .. go for it, run your own risks at least it would be an educated decision, you have already been told what MAY happen, no one is stopping you, heck you don't even have to buy a PP glider to find it out. in fact I am sure someone here who has lost their glider would be glad to sell you their cage, then you can decide for yourself.

The highly qualified vet,Dr Ryan, who is THE FIRST vet, who stood up and put the blame back on ((PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets) Perfect Pocket Pets gliders, (because all the gliders that came in sick,was from ((PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets) Perfect Pocket Pets), has not said 'anything' about cages.

That is only because at the time those gliders were from PP, once he got involved with the other vets across the country, I am sure he speaks a different tone.. the good thing is that now more and more is being seen by others as well..

Without "proof", why would anyone say that a snake has turned to a dove? And IF, this is the case, with 'proof', we ALL could say thank you for giving us you unwanted caged so you can sell even more mill bred gliders. But as yet, I for one have only seen the buck passed, but even that was expected.

your hatred must have messed up your ability to do some real math.. how much do you think he is making by paying for all the testing?
How much do you think he is making by replacing all of these cages?
How much do you really think he is making by replacing gliders?
How much do you think he is making by GIVING away temporary cages for those that bought martins cages or wire?
heck these were not even his gliders or cages. but as I said before, if all you have in your heart is hatred all you will see is the negativity

*We complained because ((PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets) Perfect Pocket Pets sells the gliders out in the elements at Fairs, trade showa, etc.
Where did that get us?... They open up in Malls..but now - EVERYDAY!..Mo Money!

*We say his cages are way to small. 'No problem'...Joeys NEED a "joey cage',(according to THEIR ASGV site), so when joey gets 6 mos. old, just come back for your second cage for a mere $200.00. Again, Mo Money!

no where does it say they have to buy the bigger cage from them, many have bought bigger cages from many sources

(Besides, now people have caught on to their joeys "needinto be in a small cage for a better pet and better bonding".

I am one of those people that have caught onto that that... I don;t know how long you have been out here or how long you have had gliders, but believe it or not, joey cages are not a new thing or a new fad, in fact it never has been uncommon for people to remove their joeys a week before they go off to their new home and place them in smaller cages to get them used to being away from mom.. but I guess you have been around long enough to know that no one can agree on a min cage size for gliders which is why there is no min cage size requirements with the usda yet..

and lets assume for 2 seconds he was all about the money, then why isn't he selling those cheapo parakeet cages he can get for 4 for 20.00?? boy he sure would make more money on people then.. no? he tries to sell them quality cages..

WHAT else can he do with them but use them to make his scam last a little longer til his pyramid takes off)!

* Their gliders are wild, scared, bite when they try to get them out. NO PROBLEM! They sing them a lullaby, and now they are all quite and docile, (all those wild gliders of all ages together in one little cage, (until it wears off AT YOUR HOME! Gee under those conditions, in a strange mall with all those people and noise, even MY joeys would be scared. But 'NOW'(not in past 5 years) NOW the joeys are all "just sitting there!

* Wait for this shoe to drop. There will be 'MO MONEY', made here also!

your joeys? do you sell them? oh my you making MO money, do you want your babies to go to good homes?

you want them in parakeet cages? no? then you must suggest they buy a cage well they are spending MO MONEY or you sell them one of your cages.. oh yeah even MO MONEY for you

you want them sleeping in a shoe box? no then you must suggest they buy a pouch oh wait a minute that means they must spend MO MONEY..

Of course you want them to have a wheel.. oops there goes MO MONEY from them

yes and they must have toys yep there they go spending MO MONEY

Now, with that being said, where is our proof? Or do we just go on gossip, and passing the buck?
WE have to have vet papers as proof, to prove what they are doing is wrong, joeys to young,undernourished,
untamed,sick, neurotic, parasitic, inbred.

Since you have all this proof, we all would love to see it, or is it because they requested it from you and you didn't have it.. do you have proof of all you are saying? In fact the millbreeder project would love you for life if you have it, they are struggling trying to get that proof

But,((PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets) Perfect Pocket Pets needs NOT to prove their innocence?
Well, no problem here either. All I am saying is, IF they have changed their spots and GIVING UP money, I for one want proof. IF, ((PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets) Perfect Pocket Pets is "taking responsibility" and is NOT Mill Breeding

This one is easy.. they don't breed gliders they sell them , that makes them a broker, not a mill breeder

"OR" NOT building a pyramid,

it is no more of a pyramid than any other person who sells things.. many vendors here sell products, and they have returning customers for various items.. is that a pyramid? I don't think so..

Suncoast gliders sells, gliders, cages, food, toys.. just as some of the people here do.. so where is your pyramid scheme
?

THEN and only THEN, Will I for one give them big kudos! ...But the other shoe has not dropped!

I don't think he cares whether you give him kudos or not, I know I surely don't.. but as I said before with all that hatred, you will NEVER see any good regardless how blatant it is.

So for Me and my babies - A snake is still a snake...and without PROOF, he is still a snake. And I sure do not crawl in bed with snakes! Gee, for some reason, by babies seem to hate snakes also.
BUT, this is JMO!

some of us here happen to like snakes.. in fact many of us own them, and some sleep in our rooms.. so I guess some of us literally do sleep with snakes..

you seem to have a serious aversion to them...

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122160
06/01/11 02:35 AM
06/01/11 02:35 AM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
thumb Bourbon

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Feather] #1122165
06/01/11 02:47 AM
06/01/11 02:47 AM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: Feather
thumb Bourbon

x2 You said it perfectly Bourbon.

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122182
06/01/11 03:24 AM
06/01/11 03:24 AM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
I still say it is a shame that PP (either Adam or Virgil) can't come here themselves.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Dancing] #1122209
06/01/11 07:48 AM
06/01/11 07:48 AM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Excellent Post Bourbon!!

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122221
06/01/11 09:24 AM
06/01/11 09:24 AM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
I loved your post Bourbon!

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122271
06/01/11 11:20 AM
06/01/11 11:20 AM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
I'll give (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets all the credit they deserve for stepping up to the plate with this cage issue. I don't think it's their responsibility, but at least they are doing something about it.

Now, if we could just get them to stop the impulse selling, the world would be a better place. smile

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122353
06/01/11 03:18 PM
06/01/11 03:18 PM
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Quote:

Now, if we could just get them to stop the impulse selling, the world would be a better place.

there are a lot of very very happy impulse buyers right here on the board.

and lets see, what if I didn't like who you sold to or how many gliders you sold or even where you were selling?

you would tell me tough, get over it.. well since when are we the gods of the gliders. Education starts in the home.. in this case with the people that would be impulse buyers.. and you are doing that .. kudos to you.

maybe a rephrase of .. now if we could get the impulse buyers to stop buying...

but i still don't think it will make the world a better place. there are far too many people out there that is far worse than him, all the efforts haven't stopped the smaller ones like Mike Mcgraff or steve larkin.. but I guess a larger target is easier to throw jabs at and it does make it sound.. regardless of what he does, some people still will never be pleased..he isn't making changes to please you or anyone else, the changes he is making and the things he is doing .. is because HE feels it is the right thing to do.

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Bourbon] #1122357
06/01/11 03:25 PM
06/01/11 03:25 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline
Glider Slave

NY
Originally Posted By: Bourbon
[quote].he isn't making changes to please you or anyone else, the changes he is making and the things he is doing .. is because HE feels it is the right thing to do.

Off topic, but...

What changes is he making?
I've asked and asked.. but no one can tell me. They just keep saying "changes have been/are being made".. but WHAT specifically?

The last time I saw them in the area, nothing had changed.

~*Sara*~

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anais Nin
Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122360
06/01/11 03:39 PM
06/01/11 03:39 PM
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

changes are in the works.. but maybe that isn't the word I wanted.. shall i say.. what he is doing and everything he does do, he does it with the gliders in mind. one of the things I hear people scream about is that he is only in this for the money "MO MONEY", he doesn't care about the gliders etc..

everything I have seen him involved in shows just the opposite, I listened when they talked, voiced my concerns,and they listened when we talked.. I still may not agree with everything, but I can't name 1 person in the online community that I do agree with everything they do. that is what makes us individuals, and not part of a borg.

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Bourbon] #1122367
06/01/11 03:49 PM
06/01/11 03:49 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline
Glider Slave

NY
changes are in the works.. but maybe that isn't the word I wanted.. shall i say.. what he is doing and everything he does do, he does it with the gliders in mind. one of the things I hear people scream about is that he is only in this for the money "MO MONEY", he doesn't care about the gliders etc..

everything I have seen him involved in shows just the opposite, I listened when they talked, voiced my concerns,and they listened when we talked.. I still may not agree with everything, but I can't name 1 person in the online community that I do agree with everything they do. that is what makes us individuals, and not part of a borg.

The thing is, a great business man can talk the talk. He can make you think that he feels one way, when he doesn't.. Now, does he care about gliders? Maybe. But what he recommends sure isn't for the good of the glider.

He wants to recommend a pelleted diet -- fine.
He wants to recommend no pouches - fine.
I do not approve, and will recommend otherwise...
but, whatever.

My (main) issue..
the ill, and/or under-aged joeys.
I spoke to a woman as she cried, telling me the vet says her new glider from Pocket Pets was only 4 weeks of age, and extremely sick. That glider did not make it.
I saw the look of horror in a friends eyes when she was told that her new Pocket Pets gliders had a parasite.
I saw a woman crying that Pocket Pets wouldn't return her phone calls after her glider passed away.

For that,
I will never be in the Pocket Pets cheerleading squad.. and for the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would be.

This thing...
Replacing cages..
It's a great thing, no doubt,
but it doesn't right the wrongs.

Last edited by WintersSong; 06/01/11 03:51 PM.

~*Sara*~

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anais Nin
Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122371
06/01/11 03:54 PM
06/01/11 03:54 PM
Colorado
Catman Offline
Glider Explorer
Catman  Offline
Glider Explorer

Colorado
(PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets is STILL a mill broker,right? Or has that changed now?

1 son
1 wife
5 Cats
2 dogs Twiggy and spot
6 sugargliders:Ray,Cinnamon,Nick,Holly,jasmine,and bella
3 rescued gliders with no names
1 corn snake
Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Srlb] #1122394
06/01/11 04:42 PM
06/01/11 04:42 PM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Washington D.C. Metro Area
Can we just stop this? We've ALL got our feelings and/or experiences with (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets. I get that. This, and several other threads, are about what's happening with the cage wire on the PVC coated cages. Whether (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets is a mill broker or breeder is irrelevant. What they do as far as business practices go, is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that these cages are dangerous for some reason and it's looking as if the cage wire is, in fact, to blame. This thread is about (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets offering to help gliders who would possibly otherwise not HAVE help because those with Martin's cages didn't GET the quick support we were hoping for. I don't like (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets any more than the next guy but that's not what this is about - I can put aside those feelings and say kudos to them for at least doing SOMETHING! So, let's not turn this around and make it a (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets bash thread...let's keep it for what it was originally intended.

Re: A Message From PPP regarding Martins Cages [Re: Bourbon] #1122454
06/01/11 06:41 PM
06/01/11 06:41 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
Bourbon - don't misunderstand me. I'm giving them the kudos they deserve. I'm extremely impressed that they are the ones paying for the testing. And to top that off, they are replacing Martin's cages too? Ya can't ask for more than that regarding the cage crisis, now can ya?

maybe a rephrase of .. now if we could get the impulse buyers to stop buying...

Touché - it's a double-edged sword isn't it?

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 378 guests, and 88 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,600 TEXAS
679,086 OHIO
487,178 OKLAHOMA
432,185 UTAH
321,703 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024