Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206483
12/19/11 03:34 PM
12/19/11 03:34 PM
Wallis, Texas
mary h Offline
Glider Lover
mary h  Offline
Glider Lover

Wallis, Texas
Spencer is a very special baby (I say that about a lot of them)...I love gliders.
Spencer has times when he's normal and he loves life and humans.
To anyone out there with thoughts...conversation with others...or helpful hints...Spencer will NEVER be put down.
You are not God...I am not God...Cora is not God...the vets sre not God. Glider owners and vets are here to help them.
How sad it would be if he were put down and somewhere down the line we find a reason and a treatment? In my opinion putting one down is giving up...thats not in my book.
When people come on here with health problems...help them if you can. True friends NEVER turn thier backs on friends
In 17 years I've had more than my share of mutilators...I never had one put down. I never let them suffer.
Be Spencers friend...believe in him...pray for a cure to help him.

He loves humans...could any of you look him in the eye and say die. They don't put humans down.

Mary

mary h
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Dancing] #1206484
12/19/11 03:36 PM
12/19/11 03:36 PM
u.s.a.
the gliders angel Offline
Glider Addict
the gliders angel  Offline
Glider Addict

u.s.a.
i am so glad he will heal. thats great news i new things would look up with a good mom like you. and the right vet. cant wait for more good news.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Dancing] #1206508
12/19/11 04:10 PM
12/19/11 04:10 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: Dancing
Whitney and all those that have these same thoughts/feelings, I understand very well and there is part of me that agrees with you.

But I live in constant pain and have for almost 20 years now. It is a pain the doctors can't really explain so they call it Fibromyalgia. They can't cure it, they can't really help it at all. It was so bad that there was a time I was confined to a wheel chair because it just hurt to much to even walk to the bathroom.

Now if humans can have such conditions like Fibromyalgia, who's to say other animals can't as well?

The pain does not have to be terminal and it doesn't mean there is no quality to life. And I hope that my husband doesn't get tired of helping me through the pain and has me euthanized.

Spencer is DIFFERENT. It is the quality of his life that Cora looks at. How he is when he ISN"T chewing. The love he gives her and his mate. The joys he finds in life. And only Cora can decide WHEN that quality of life is no longer there for Spencer. (Same for Val and Jackie Chan). These are not "typical" gliders at all.

I know both Cora and Val have wondered the same thing about their gliders that we do. "Am I being selfish" and the truth is, they live with these special gliders every day and they are the only ones that can decide. And I believe when "the time" comes, they will know and do what is right for their glider. But again, only they can know when that is.

It's different Teresa. As I mentioned in my above post, humans can UNDERSTAND. They understand they're in pain, even if the cause cannot be found. They understand not to take a butcher knife to themselves. They don't attempt to gnaw themselves apart. Animals do not have the capabilities to understand. Never have, never will.

Spencer is no more different that any of my gliders. Granted he has taught us a LOT about SM, but I think it's time to say his years of suffering and teaching should be through. Taking his teeth out, which will only cause another source of constant pain and discomfort, but this time every time he eats, is, imo, when it's time to say ENOUGH.

I dread the day I lose a glider, and I sure as hell hope to NEVER have to make the decision to put one of them down. But if I see them in a bad way, that can never be undone, and thus the only way they can be prevented from attacking themselves is through contraptions in which they will have to wear for the entirety of their being, it's time to say 'I love you. But I love you enough to say goodbye for YOUR sake'.

I'm not trying to be some harsh meanie pants but good lord.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206513
12/19/11 04:20 PM
12/19/11 04:20 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Mary you are wrong. Humans commit suicide every day due to some pain or other. Even when those pains are literally temporary and curable.

And assisted suicide. Utah, North Carolina and Wyoming do not criminalize assisted suicide. Neither does Ohio. In Oregon and Washington it is completely legal and physicians are legally allowed to assist in the person's endeavor to die pain free.

And again, humans have the ability to understand.

If Spencer or any other animal out there understood why they are in a permanent, constant pain, incurable at that, they would not attack it.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: ] #1206515
12/19/11 04:26 PM
12/19/11 04:26 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Originally Posted By: Megs

It's different Teresa. As I mentioned in my above post, humans can UNDERSTAND. They understand they're in pain, even if the cause cannot be found. They understand not to take a butcher knife to themselves. They don't attempt to gnaw themselves apart. Animals do not have the capabilities to understand. Never have, never will.

Don't be to sure about that. How many children/teens/adults "cut" themselves because they are in pain? Should we euthanize them? How many times was I suicidal because of the pain? Should I have been euthanized? To this day I don't understand WHY I'm in pain all the time.

Spencer is no more different that any of my gliders. Granted he has taught us a LOT about SM, but I think it's time to say his years of suffering and teaching should be through. Taking his teeth out, which will only cause another source of constant pain and discomfort, but this time every time he eats, is, imo, when it's time to say ENOUGH.

ARE all your gliders exactly the same? Mine are all different. Each one has a totally different personality. Saying they are all the same is like saying every human female is exactly like Mother Teresa. It just isn't that way. I know of a few gliders that are completely toothless and are doing JUST fine. They are NOT in constant pain. They eat their foods, and not all are pureed either. I don't have teeth at all and I'm not in constant pain though I was before they were pulled.

I dread the day I lose a glider, and I sure as hell hope to NEVER have to make the decision to put one of them down. But if I see them in a bad way, that can never be undone, and thus the only way they can be prevented from attacking themselves is through contraptions in which they will have to wear for the entirety of their being, it's time to say 'I love you. But I love you enough to say goodbye for YOUR sake'.

I have had to put down some of my gliders. I have lost way more than I ever wanted to and I'm sure I'll be loosing more in the next couple of years because of the number of "old timers" I have living with me. This year alone I had to say goodbye to my first two gliders after having them with me for over 12 years. I've also had to have other animals put down over the years, some to old age and others to cancer and such and it is NEVER easy. Some of my dogs, people would condemn me for having done it, others for waiting so long to have it done. What I'm saying is YOU don't know Spencer. You don't see into his eyes. He is not with you to tell you "It's time". He is with Cora and until he tells HER, it is NOT for anyone else to judge. Telling someone to kill their animal does NOT help them. It only adds to their pain. Trust me, Cora has already thought and felt everything you are saying.

I'm not trying to be some harsh meanie pants but good lord.

You do have the right to your thoughts and feelings about this but right now, Cora and Spencer need our thoughts and prayers(if you are the praying type). Not added pain and stress.

Last edited by Dancing; 12/19/11 04:30 PM.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206522
12/19/11 04:38 PM
12/19/11 04:38 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
He's awake! He's awake! He's out of surgery & waking up ~ well @ least 30 min. ago thanks to my slow computer.

The good Lord & Spencer's doctor both do not feel it is Spencer's time to go. heart

His bottom teeth have been loose & Cora had spoke to her dr. about this surgery before. She was assuming he would need surgery for his sm wound & asked to go ahead & remove them @ this time. Ends up he did not do as much damage as she thought.

For those of you who prayed, whatever you prayed for, this is what we got. He lived through the night & surgery. grin

For those of you who do not live w/Spencer you do not know his quality of life. You do not hear & see how happy he is. You do not see that he is not in pain & sm-ing daily. You do not see that he is more normal than not.

Cora came here asking for our prayers. I ask that you keep praying for continued healing & a full recovery & that they may truly be able to heal him completely.

I can only hope that this post does not get out of hand & hateful as I'm sure not a day goes by that Cora doesn't evaluate Spencer's quality of life & pray she's doing right by HIM.

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Dot Dot heart Woobie heart Isabella heart Beetlejuice

heart Blitzy&Ella ~ Twinkie&Tiramisu ~ Dolly&Doobie

heart Taaska & Sadie ~ Teddy Bear Doodle & Sasha

heart Tiki, MoJo, Ruckus, Napoleon
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206524
12/19/11 04:39 PM
12/19/11 04:39 PM
Wallis, Texas
mary h Offline
Glider Lover
mary h  Offline
Glider Lover

Wallis, Texas
...no Meg I am not wrong. Humans kill them selves...its thier choice. Yes there are times they have a doctors help...it is still thier choice. How many times do people go to the hospitol for help and the dr. says I can't help them...put them down?????

mary h
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206527
12/19/11 04:42 PM
12/19/11 04:42 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

YEA SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal that is such FANTASTIC NEWS! Prayers continue for Spencer and Cora.

And Mary....((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206528
12/19/11 04:47 PM
12/19/11 04:47 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
That's wonderful news about Spencer's surgery, especially that he isn't as bad as originally thought! Way to go Spenny!!!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Dancing] #1206530
12/19/11 04:49 PM
12/19/11 04:49 PM
TX
tootles Offline
Glider Slave
tootles  Offline
Glider Slave

TX
Prayers to you and spencer. This is Cora's decision on how to care for her glider. I railroaded spencer to Mary once and I can say he was a very love able happy glider in spite of what he was going through. I may agree with some of your opinions but it's noone's place to say how she should handle this. It's her choice she asked for prayers and help not opinions at the moment.

Tracy

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: tootles] #1206534
12/19/11 04:57 PM
12/19/11 04:57 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Originally Posted By: tootles
Prayers to you and spencer. This is Cora's decision on how to care for her glider. I railroaded spencer to Mary once and I can say he was a very love able happy glider in spite of what he was going through. I may agree with some of your opinions but it's noone's place to say how she should handle this. It's her choice she asked for prayers and help not opinions at the moment.

thumb clap :agreed:

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206538
12/19/11 05:02 PM
12/19/11 05:02 PM
TN
JazzNZoeysMom Offline
Glider Lover
JazzNZoeysMom  Offline
Glider Lover

TN
Congratulations! So happy things are looking up.

LuvMyGliderBabies

Jasper :grey: Zoey :grey: Mala :grey: Kodah :grey:
Ariana :grey: And the twins~ Aerwen :wfb: Caci
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206539
12/19/11 05:04 PM
12/19/11 05:04 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

If hateful is what my thoughts have been seen as, I question your reading comprehension. I've been nothing but remorseful to this situation. I spent a lot of time thinking about this prior to my initial response. It's hard to not have a favorite with my gliders. So I think of my princess, my momma's girl and think of her being in this situation.

It literally brought tears to my eyes. I love her so damn much it hurts thinking of losing her, which I know one day I will. It's inevitable. But if this were my situation, I know what I would do because, IMO, it's what's right.

I don't pray, but I do keep others in mind and send good vibes, and I have done as such for Cora and Spencer.

I will continue to do as such.

And yes, it's Cora's decision what to do, and she didn't ask opinions. But in a public forum, opinions tend to be posted whether or not they're asked for.

Again, I cannot stress this enough. I have been and will continue to send good vibes their way and keep them in my thoughts.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206542
12/19/11 05:08 PM
12/19/11 05:08 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
Thank you Tracy. Everyone does have a right to their opinions & I ment to mention it above. Some opinions I agree with, some I do not. I would certainly never pray to keep an animal alive who was in daily pain.

BUT until you've met & evaluated the glider (any glider for that matter) in question, your opinion is what? Until you've observed him in his home eating, playing, interacting with his cagemate & humans, WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

Edit: I said I hoped it didn't get out of hand & hateful. Never described anyone as such.

Last edited by DirtyPaws; 12/19/11 05:11 PM.

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206548
12/19/11 05:18 PM
12/19/11 05:18 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Yes I understand. And like I said, IF my thoughts have been seen as hateful. This is saying that though it has not been voiced that my opinions are hateful, if one sees them as such, they need help with their reading comprehension skills.

That's all. No reason to read more into it than that.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206551
12/19/11 05:30 PM
12/19/11 05:30 PM
Bristol, Va
MissSarah Offline
Glider Addict
MissSarah  Offline
Glider Addict

Bristol, Va
I don't think you're being perceived as "hateful", just insensitive. I understand you're train of thought, but I believe Cora is more than competent enough to make an appropriate choice for a glider in her care.

Cora, I'll keep your little Spencer in my thoughts. hug2

Proud Mom to Princess Pim The Insane. heart(and several other babies, skin and fur.)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. Gliders have indentured servants.

:rbridge: Dexter. You left blueberry stains on my wall and pawprints on my heart. I love you Decker-Boy. heart
Full Moon Gliders
(Under Construction)

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206552
12/19/11 05:31 PM
12/19/11 05:31 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Woo Hoo! Way to go Spencer!

Prayers continuing to go out to Spencer and Cora!

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: MissSarah] #1206558
12/19/11 05:49 PM
12/19/11 05:49 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: MissSarah
I don't think you're being perceived as "hateful", just insensitive. I understand you're train of thought, but I believe Cora is more than competent enough to make an appropriate choice for a glider in her care.

Cora, I'll keep your little Spencer in my thoughts. hug2

Well.. I DID say in my first post 'at the risk of sounding insensitive'. XD

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: ] #1206566
12/19/11 06:02 PM
12/19/11 06:02 PM
TX
tootles Offline
Glider Slave
tootles  Offline
Glider Slave

TX
Meg please this is a post for prayer. Please this post should be focused on prayer help period. When it comes to requests for prayer most take them very seriously I for one know I do. Let's not turn this post to something else. Glad to hear he is doing better Cora. Prayers sent for spencer.

Tracy

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206568
12/19/11 06:03 PM
12/19/11 06:03 PM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Washington D.C. Metro Area
This thread is about sending thoughts and prayers to Spencer and Cora and for her to give us updates on how her little guy is doing. Nothing more. Everyone can have their thoughts and opinions on how they would like for this to play out. However, that takes us down a completely different path and it's not right for anyone to judge Cora or her decisions, especially while she and Spence are dealing with this issue. This is not the time, nor the place to do so.

I'll ask that everyone keep in mind Rule #4 and adhere to it. It would be terribly sad if we had to lock a thread over something so trivial.

Quote:
4. GliderCENTRAL is a family oriented board moving towards a "PG" rather than a "G" rating. Be polite, courteous and respectful to other board members at all times. This means illegal substances, illegal activities, flaming, sexually explicit subjects, spamming, harassing, policing, diet bashing, and abusive or negative personal posts are not allowed. Posts and sometimes entire topics that contain such content will be removed, and the poster(s) may be warned, suspended or banned at the discretion of the board administrators. Abuse, flaming or inappropriate comments directed toward GliderCENTRAL, its Moderators and Administrators, or failure to comply with the direction of a Moderator or Administrator, the poster(s) may be warned, suspended or banned at the discretion of the board administrators. Please keep any personal matters off the board. Take it to email or PM. Please keep in mind that board rules do apply when using the PM feature.

Thank you.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206580
12/19/11 06:18 PM
12/19/11 06:18 PM
Southern Illinois
R
rach Offline
Glider Lover
rach  Offline
Glider Lover
R

Southern Illinois
Glad Spencer made it thru surgery. I hope he is up gliding around soon.

Raychell Stayton
My gangel :wfb: Daria :grey: Maddox :rtmo: Nadia :grey: Sampson
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: DCMuffin] #1206583
12/19/11 06:20 PM
12/19/11 06:20 PM
u.s.a.
the gliders angel Offline
Glider Addict
the gliders angel  Offline
Glider Addict

u.s.a.
cora i new right from the start spencer would be fine. God is watching over you both, and would not let you down just as he didnt let me down with destiny a couple of yrs ago. now you can cheer up things will only get better from now on out. i no just how you feel ive walked in your shoes. i didnt give up either. and won with my baby.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206585
12/19/11 06:21 PM
12/19/11 06:21 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
Cora just scooped him up & she's on the road back home with her boy mlove

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206587
12/19/11 06:22 PM
12/19/11 06:22 PM
Raymond, NH, USA
JeremysDad Offline
Glider Explorer
JeremysDad  Offline
Glider Explorer

Raymond, NH, USA
I am not trying to be rude, but why did he have to wait til this morning to go to the vet? I was told as a newbie to always have an e vet, and I would think so with spencer's history. If my timeline is right, he waited ten hours for help?

Last edited by JeremysDad; 12/19/11 06:23 PM.

Jeremy, Lexie and Zoey
Mimi & Pepper, Skeeter, Beaker & Alladin, Nell & Ling
Group Leader - Mill Breeder Project
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206588
12/19/11 06:24 PM
12/19/11 06:24 PM
Near Memphis, Tennessee
K
Kryssidog Offline
Glider Lover
Kryssidog  Offline
Glider Lover
K

Near Memphis, Tennessee
I hope Cora doesn't have to see all the mess above and someone and just tell her about the support and love from the community for little Spencer.

I've been thinking about this little man all night and all day today. Happy to hear he is out of surgery and on the path to recovery. I see a few sleepless nights for mommy but a hopefully a very happy little Spencer in the very near future!!!

Keep on keep'in on little man!! hug2

Dallas
R.I.P.:
KaChew '08-'15; PaPow '08-'17
Bambino ?-'17 & Jasmine ?-'15
Duke '08-'16 & Izzy '08-'17
Bella ?-'16 & Cosmo ?-'19
Skeeter ?-'20; Daisy ?-'20; Minnie ?-'20; Tucco ?-'20; Scooter ?-'21
--
Doggies: Molly 2013- & Ruff "Justus" 2014-
R.I.P.: Kryssi('88-'03), Jade('99-'12), Amber('03-'14)

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206591
12/19/11 06:26 PM
12/19/11 06:26 PM
Texas
MelindaKay Offline
Glider Slave
MelindaKay  Offline
Glider Slave

Texas
Until you are in Cora's shoes you will never understand. She is a hospice nurse and knows very well the signs of death and how to handle his situation. Her money and her fight and I will stand beside her whatever her decisions are and hope we can learn to help others in the future. I have seen Spencer many many times in person and believe me when I say he is NOT a glider ready to be put down...he's here for a reason.

Melinda Powders

POWDERED SUGAR GLIDERS

email: melindakay@powderedsugargliders.com
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: JeremysDad] #1206593
12/19/11 06:32 PM
12/19/11 06:32 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Dear Cora, My heart, and my prayers are there with you in full force. I have 100% faith and belief in Spencer having a full recovery. He's a stubborn little fella, but he knows that whatever is happening is not something that he chooses, he is only responding to a natural instinct towards an annoying pain that causes a deep frustration.

You are one of the best mommies I know of, and for that, Spencer will continue to fight and get through this for the sake of love. hug2

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206594
12/19/11 06:39 PM
12/19/11 06:39 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cora, I've been thinking about Spencer and Riker. I have a theory about Riker (unable to prove but still).

Like Spencer, he sm'd for years and had to live in an ecollar. Then he just stopped.

Perhaps the last time he sm'd, he "solved the problem" (bad nerve ending or whatever) and that is why he hasn't done it again. While Jen has to stay on guard because there is always the chance he will do it again, Riker is a very happy and loving glider and I'm so glad that Jen never gave up on him.

I pray that this time Spencer "solved the problem" and will now be like Riker.

620-704-9109

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Dancing] #1206601
12/19/11 06:53 PM
12/19/11 06:53 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
I'm almost DROWNING in tears of joy!!! :yes: :lshower: :hdance:

I've avoided checking into GC all day for the news that might be waiting here...my soul simply COULD NOT withstand any less-than-miraculous news.

Thank you St. Francis for watching over these souls.....they mean SO MUCH to many of us!

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: DirtyPaws] #1206610
12/19/11 07:05 PM
12/19/11 07:05 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: DirtyPaws
Cora just scooped him up & she's on the road back home with her boy mlove

Great news!

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 354 guests, and 81 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,570 TEXAS
679,074 OHIO
487,153 OKLAHOMA
432,157 UTAH
321,675 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024