Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1053919
01/12/11 02:40 AM
01/12/11 02:40 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Still sending prayers Elena. hug2 hug2

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1053940
01/12/11 04:52 AM
01/12/11 04:52 AM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
Well Chuckles and I are walking the night together. Uh I take that back someone is again snuggled in his pouch on mama's lap sleeping away. So I guess I walk alone.
Chuckles Update coming so keep reading...
Well as I was talking with a friend on the phone today I saw out the window a mail truck stuck in the snow in my driveway. I've been snowed in all day until Chuck got home from work to shovel out the drive. So I get off the phone to help him. Once we has him moving again he suddenly says "Oh hey the reason I was stuck in your drive is I have a special delivery for you." and hands me an envelope. Now mind you my regular mailman had already come so I was consigned to Chuckles having to be in the ecollar another day dispite the sore on his neck. But low and behold the package Denise had sent was now in my greedy little hands. So after doing the happy jitter bug I raced in the house only to realize that I'd have to wait for Chuck to get home to help get Chuckles out of the ecollar and into the ejacket. Needless to say the minute he walked in I was ready to get to work on making Chuckles more comfortable. Off the ecollar came then dinner was served. I wanted Chuckles to get in a meal that he could hold in his own hands before I upset him again by putting him in another contraption. After he'd eaten and groomed at bit Chuck and I began the first round of getting Chuckles into the ejacket. I am still amazed at how squirmy a glider can get when they don't want something done and boy was he telling me he did not want it on. He managed to get out in less then a minute. Ug! So round two began and this time he kept it on for maybe five minutes. Now a third try but again he won and it was off. At this point I said enough. Chuckles was stressed and I felt it was better to take a break then continue. During that time I talked to Denise on the phone to determine if there was something I was doing wrong or was Chuckles just that smart. As we were talking Chuck walked into my office with the simplest idea ever. Well Denise and I thought why not it just might work. So after an hour we started our final attempt. I had resolved that if I couldn't get it to stay on this time I was gonna quit until tomorrow and put the ecollar back on. Well Chuck's simple twist was the trick that worked. We got it on and it was still on even after repeated attempts by Chuckles to get it off. We came up with another contraption to cover the tip of his tail and got it in place and secured. That was 4 hours ago and everything is still in place. I've still got about 8 1/2 hours to go until Chuckles gets to visit his favorite doc, yes he does seem to actually like her LOL, but I'm beginning to think I just might make it until then. I'll update about his visit when I get back.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1053945
01/12/11 05:51 AM
01/12/11 05:51 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
I am so glad you got the e-jacket! clap Denise is just such a wonderful and thoughtful person.

Elena, is it possible to post a picture sometime of Chuckles?

We are crossing all crossables that all will go well until you can get him to the vet and praying for a fast recovery. Both you and Chuckles have been through a lot already. hug2

Casper & Liezl

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1053958
01/12/11 09:49 AM
01/12/11 09:49 AM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Washington D.C. Metro Area
Wow, what a story! And hug2 and kudos to that wonderful husband of yours for helping you so much and being such a kindhearted man!

Thinking of you and Chuckles and hoping for the best today!!!!

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1053964
01/12/11 09:54 AM
01/12/11 09:54 AM
Saint Louis MO
xSwtxSugaX Offline
Glider Addict
xSwtxSugaX  Offline
Glider Addict

Saint Louis MO
Wow, never heard of a ejacket before! Very happy you guys got it to stay on! My fingers are crossed that everything goes well! I hope the lil fellow, and you, come out of this with more love for eachother than ever before mlove. Once he starts feeling better I bet he will be even sweeter and trustworthy than before! Hang in there! Your a great suggie Momma! hug2

Last edited by xSwtxSugaX; 01/12/11 09:54 AM.

"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals"

*Stitch* :grey: *Button* :wfb: *Charlie* :leu:

Cats: Rista and Cali

~*Stacie*~
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1053966
01/12/11 10:00 AM
01/12/11 10:00 AM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

Oh man! You got a wiggly little boy! Denise, maybe in this case Elena needed a straight-jacket, not just e-jacket! Silly little man has got to leave that tail alone. I hope the vet visit goes well today! I know you will let us all know. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1053991
01/12/11 11:42 AM
01/12/11 11:42 AM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
Chuckles Update:
Jessica a wiggly boy is an understatement. Guess who at around 5 this morning found a way to slip one of the shoulder straps over his head and squirm out? Yup, you got it! I could have stopped him but I really needed to know if he could get it off so I'd know if I could actually sleep feeling secure in the knowledge that while I slept he was still in it. Even tho he managed to get out of the ecollar he couldn't get the contraption off his tail no matter how hard he tried, at least to this point anyway. Because this contraption is hard plastic it did not allow him to mess with the tip of his tail. So it at this point I'm considering a success. Tho only time will tell if he can eventually get it off too. But he's under my watchful eye and I have his shot glass ecollar handy at all times just in case. I'm heading to the vet's office in less then a half hour and will update again when I get home. Tho I don't expect to get home until this evening sometime. It's a long drive over and back. Now I know everyone is curious about the contraption I devised for his tail tip but until I know it works for it's intended purpose and doesn't cause him undue stress (tho at this point he doesn't seemed at all stressed out by it, he just went thru a period of curiosity then a faze of hum can I remove it, to finally oh well it stuck for now)I'm not going to give up the secret for fear others may try it and not be as vilgilant as I am about keeping an eye on their glider. So with that said know that I DO have my vet's consent and knowledge behind me as I walk thru uncharted territory. I promise to share my secret if and when it is determined that it does work and isn't harmful or stressful for a glider to be in. Keep Chuckles in your thoughts today as I know that he will have to have more of his tail amputated today.

Last edited by hpyhwn2003; 01/12/11 11:47 AM. Reason: Spelling sucks after a sleepless night.
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1054003
01/12/11 12:22 PM
01/12/11 12:22 PM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
I will keep both of you in my thoughts. hug2 hug2 hug2

Good luck.

Casper & Liezl

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1054037
01/12/11 01:40 PM
01/12/11 01:40 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
While Elena is en route to the vet, I'm going to hijack this thread just long enough to answer your question about the e-jacket, Stacie:

You haven't heard much about it because it's one of those projects that's still in the "experimental" stages. I've spent the past 18 months (give or take) ACTIVELY working on different materials, different configurations, and practical test runs to make it a SAFE, effective alternative to the e-collar when possible. I'm sad to say that it's not going to make the shotglass/satellite/snap-on e-collars a thing of the past...there ARE injuries (such as a tail issue or paw wound) that require a barrier between a glider's mouth and the problem, and that's that. It's SO DOGGONE CLOSE to being dialed in....but a little more tweaking is required on ONE detail. Right now, there are a handful of glider slaves out there who have the jackets and are actively using them...and in cases of EXTREME suggie-mergencies, I add to the list.

Some may think I'm one step short of CRAZY for being so conservative...but that's my nature. I want to make sure that it's #1 SAFE, #2 EFFECTIVE, and #3 THE BEST THAT I CAN DO before I say to everyone "Hey, guess what? Blah blah blah..." In the past 18 months, I'd dare to say that there have been at least 5 changes here or there (guess what? #6 got locked in this morning! thumb ) and I get a little discouraged when a setback is encountered....but it's VERY VERY close to being "the best it can be". I'm hopeful that by the SISS in June, there'll be enough positive feedback that I can release the barriers.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled thread. Many many prayers and good thoughts heading your way, Elena hug2

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1054330
01/12/11 11:40 PM
01/12/11 11:40 PM
Saint Louis MO
xSwtxSugaX Offline
Glider Addict
xSwtxSugaX  Offline
Glider Addict

Saint Louis MO
Minkas mom im guessing your Denise? Please correct me if im wrong, just putting 2 and 2 together. While you speak of the ecollar and jacket (sorry if im kinda off topic mods) it has reminded me that I really need an emergency kit. I have no idea what to put into it. or if they sell them previously made, I would just like to be safe incase something like this does happen.

"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals"

~*Stacie*~
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1054348
01/13/11 12:02 AM
01/13/11 12:02 AM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
Yes, you are correct....my real name is Denise. If you were at the SGGA last year, we've met (though I can't exactly remember you--sorry).

I'm sending you a PM to start your "grocery list" so I don't hijack Elena's thread (again).

Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1054408
01/13/11 01:34 AM
01/13/11 01:34 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
How did it go with Chuckles? Any updates?

Casper & Liezl

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1054422
01/13/11 01:55 AM
01/13/11 01:55 AM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
Stacie you can purchase a ready made e kit on the TGI site. Link's in my signature.

Sorry so late with the update but I got on the phone as soon as I got in and quickly found out that I can't talk and type.

Chuckles Update:
Well Dr. Sue doesn't think that Chuckles over groomed his tail tip until he opened it. She thinks that he did over groom it bald but that the bone just worked it's way on it own. Then she wisked him away to work on his tail. When he was brought back to me she showed me his tail and said that she had to take off just under an inch. So he now has a tail about half the length it was before this all started. She told me that she found no infection at all neither in his tail or the neck wound. And that the neck wound was already showing signs of healing. She loved the ejacket, she'd of course never seen one before today. Needless to say Chuckles is sleepy from the meds she gave him. He woke up shortly for a very quick bite to eat then slept again until 11:30p when he decided that apple juice mixed with water was just to tempting. His is currently eating some, not much but still eating. smile Will up date again tomorrow.

Last edited by hpyhwn2003; 01/13/11 01:59 AM. Reason: Lots of spelling errors.
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1054435
01/13/11 02:15 AM
01/13/11 02:15 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
All sounds positive clap I am hoping for a speedy recovery, and this time without any hiccups. hug2

Casper & Liezl

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1054461
01/13/11 03:19 AM
01/13/11 03:19 AM
Saint Louis MO
xSwtxSugaX Offline
Glider Addict
xSwtxSugaX  Offline
Glider Addict

Saint Louis MO
Yay!!! Hope the little rascal learns from this and leaves it alone smile haha I hope and pray he heals wonderfully!

~*Stacie*~
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1055043
01/14/11 05:59 AM
01/14/11 05:59 AM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
Chuckles Update:
Chuckles slept all day finally decided to get up at around 9 last night. He ate pretty good then headed back to bed for another nap. Meds are making him quite sleepy. But he needs his sleep to heal so it's all good. He did take a quick run in his wheel around 2:30 this morning then he grabbed another few bites before heading back to bed. He is still in the ejacket a full 28 hours since he was put into it, on the 6th try LOL. And he's getting more accustumed to it being on him and moves around the cage very well. He hasn't gone after his tail at all. So he is making things easy on me. Such a good boy he is!

Liezl asked for photos a couple of days back but my camera has been playing tricks on me lately. Sometimes it tells me the memory is full, even when it's not, and it won't take any pictures. But then at other times it'll let me take photos. Tonight was one of the lucky tries and I got a photo. Notice Chuckles is in an ejacket and has my contraption covering his tail tip. Ya I know it's kinda covered but remember I said I wouldn't share the contraption until it had been vet approved and tested. It's been vet approved but Chuckles is still testing it. So when he's finished I promise to share my very simple contraption with everyone. Any way look at how clean he is. He can still groom while in the ejacket, eat with his own hands (I no longer have to hand feed him. I set his plate out at night just like my other cages), smile walk and climb like normal, and as he found out tonight even run in his wheel. He just seems more comfortable in general in the ejacket. But the best thing is now that there is nothing rubbing on his neck his neck wound is on the mend again. Now the only thing that touches his neck is a soft material.

And I was pleasantly surprised to find this Christmas photo on the camera too. Totally forgot I had taken it with all Chuckles has been thru since then. This photo was taken back when Chuckles was still in the shot glass ecollar. I had taken it off so he could enjoy his Christmas day meal with his own hands. The ecollar prevented him from eating with his own hands. So I had to feed a liquid diet (BML, baby fruits, and baby veggies) by offering it to him on a spoon every three hours. Round the clock to be sure he ate the proper amount of food in for the day. This dedication is why he maintained his weight during his time in the ecollar. But boy did the feedings play havioc on my sleep schedule. LOL See how unkept he looks in the Christmas photo. The ecollar made it impossible for him to groom. He was able to walk, climb, and run akwardly if he held his neck back. Poor thing he hated it and was constantly trying to get it off. Which lead to the complication of his finger tips swelling. Another huge issue was the 3 necks wounds the rubbing of the ecollar made on his neck. Boy am I happy that the ejacket and tail "contraption" combo is working and I don't have to put the ecollar back on.

Last edited by hpyhwn2003; 01/14/11 06:18 AM. Reason: Spelling
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1055045
01/14/11 07:06 AM
01/14/11 07:06 AM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Hang in there Elena and Chuckles.

And THANK YOU DENISE!

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1055174
01/14/11 02:36 PM
01/14/11 02:36 PM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
Chuckles Update:
Well this morning when Chuck spelled me to get a quick nap before he headed off to work. I guess he gave Chuckles a few minutes alone in the cage and Chuckles used that time to chew off some of the tape. Luckly he didn't get his tail in the chewing. So I covered the tape and a bit of his tail above it in vet wrap leaving the "contraption" holes open. Grr! He's determined to add a few gray hairs to my head. LOL Tho I'll bet Chuck won't leave him alone for even a second when he on babysitting duty from now on when he gets home tonightand finds this out. I feel sorry for him as he will feel so bad about this. But he'll also learn a very important lesson. When on babysitting duty with an injured glider you must have then in your sight at all times. Thankfully Chuckles didn't hurt himself as he attempted to get the tape off.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1055253
01/14/11 05:09 PM
01/14/11 05:09 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Getting the tape off might have been ALL he was trying to do. Sadly, no way to know that without just letting him do it.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1055278
01/14/11 06:14 PM
01/14/11 06:14 PM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
Well he sure tore the tape he didn't manage to get it off so my "contraption" stayed in place. I don't believe he was trying to SM as he has not tried in the month or so we've been going thru this. He just didn't want the tape and "contraption" on him so he was trying to get it off.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1055356
01/14/11 10:05 PM
01/14/11 10:05 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
And leaving the jacket alone in the process....go figure! The boy just WILL NOT be happy unless he's picking at SOMETHING! shakehead

Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1055521
01/15/11 05:41 AM
01/15/11 05:41 AM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
Ha ha ha I totally agree with you Denise!

Chuckles and I are again walking the long loney night together. This time as I type he is actually awake. He's currently eating. Most of the night he slept in his pouch on my lap as I worked on a project for a friend. He's still in the ejacket. And the vet wrap is still in place over the tape to keep him from trying to get it off again. I'm planning on giving him a break from the ejacket in the morning so he can groom for a bit, this will also allow me to get a good look at his neck to see how it's doing and dress it if needed. Then back in he the jacket goes and I'll clean and dress his tail and give him his meds. Hopefully after all of this he'll be tired enough to sleep and not bother the dressing on his tail or try to wiggle out of the ejacket. Well that's my plan anyway.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1055522
01/15/11 05:59 AM
01/15/11 05:59 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
I hope you find good news under that jacket Elena. Soon this battle will end for both of you.

Casper & Liezl

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1055530
01/15/11 08:44 AM
01/15/11 08:44 AM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

Here's a song for Chuckles, to the tune of "Row row your boat"

Don't, don't touch your tail,
or it will never grow!
Momma's staying up with you,
you need to let it go!

You can sing to him when he's really stressing smile

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1056396
01/17/11 07:06 AM
01/17/11 07:06 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Any updates on Chuckles?

Casper & Liezl

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1056399
01/17/11 07:32 AM
01/17/11 07:32 AM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
Sorry Liezl here's an update.

Chuckles Update:
Chuckles is still in the ejacket so all is well there. His sore on his neck has scabbed and is on the mend. Tail "contraption" is also still in place and under it his tail looks real good too. So another overall good report. Sure hope from now on I have nothing but good news to share.

Jessica thank you. I think he was getting tired of Silent Night. He actually stopped to stare at me when I sang your song to him so I believe that means he liked it.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1056403
01/17/11 07:51 AM
01/17/11 07:51 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
clap Keep it this way! clap

I'm very impressed that the e-jacket and "contraption" is still in place. dance

Casper & Liezl

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1056424
01/17/11 09:25 AM
01/17/11 09:25 AM

B
berryanimalluvrs
Unregistered
berryanimalluvrs
Unregistered
B

Sending lots of love, patience and healing your way....tail issues are never fun to deal with.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1057297
01/18/11 11:24 PM
01/18/11 11:24 PM
In paradise
hpyhwn2003 Offline
Glider Addict
hpyhwn2003  Offline
Glider Addict

In paradise
Chuckles Update:
Well Chuckles is doing real good. His tail is healing real good. The "contraption" is working out terriffic! His tail tip isn't bruising at all this time as it did the first amputation. And it's staying nice and dry inside. Ejacket is still on. and the "contraption" is still in place. But he's still trying to take it off. I've used so much vetwrap on it that Chuckles went thru the whole roll. He has a quick check up tomorrow at the vet's then removes the stiches at the end of the month. So will update more then.

Re: Off to the vet with a broken tail - Part 2 [Re: sugarlope] #1057298
01/18/11 11:26 PM
01/18/11 11:26 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
Hope it all continues like this for you and Chuckles! You two have gone through so much already. hug2

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 385 guests, and 92 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,598 TEXAS
679,085 OHIO
487,177 OKLAHOMA
432,185 UTAH
321,700 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024