Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061581
01/27/11 04:26 PM
01/27/11 04:26 PM

B
BThompson89
Unregistered
BThompson89
Unregistered
B

This is the hardest thing to write right now as I'm crying my eyes out, but Theodore passed away this morning. I have no clue what happened. I really think he may have gotten an infection while he was healing, but I'm not sure.

My boyfriend and I had been sure to take the best care of him that we could. We gave him his medicine on time each day, twice a day; we feed and watered him properly; we also allowed him some time out of the cage day (with heavy supervision that limited his movements). His e-collar stayed on the entire time. He was even supposed to go see the vet today.

I noticed that he seemed to be acting strange last night; he was a little lethargic compared to the previous days, but he still ate a good bit for dinner and drank plenty of water. I gave him his medicine once more and he fell asleep not too long after. I kept a close eye on him during the night - he was breathing, moving, still trying to fight with his e-collar a bit, and then finally fell asleep.

I checked on him again this morning - he was still asleep. I found that odd because he's usually bouncing around in his cage wanting some yogurt or some kind of treat right when I first get up, but the vets warned me that this medication would make him sleep a lot and would really mellow him out. I assumed he was just still tired, so I let him sleep.

I received your package in the mail today, Ms. Cora (I also received your e-mails). After I watched the e-collar video, I figured I'd get Theodore out of his cage and change him out of his current e-collar so he would be more comfortable - it was almost time for his pain medicine anyway.

As soon as I picked him up, I knew something was wrong. He felt chilly and I instantly panicked. I placed him on the bed and noticed how he wasn't moving and he was hardly breathing. I quickly called the vet that Theodore had an appointment with this morning, but no matter how much I tried to stress to them that this was an emergency, they took my number down and said they'd call me RIGHT back. (I still haven't gotten a call back...) I wrapped him in a fleece blanket to get him warm and gave him some water, thinking he must have gotten dehydrated.

As I was getting ready to leave for the emergency vet and call the three people I had kept touch with during this entire time (Ashley, Cora and Bourbon), Theodore finally passed. I couldn't believe it. I don't understand why. I feel like I did something wrong and I feel like the most awful mother in the universe. I feel like there was something I was supposed to do that I just didn't do - I thought I had been doing everything right. I don't understand why God couldn't just give him a few more minutes for me to rush him to a vet to get him help and I don't understand what went wrong. And it's so hard to look at it from the perspective that he's in a better place and isn't suffering because I want my baby back now. I just don't know what I'm going to do now. I can't stop crying. I want him back so bad. And even though everyone's telling me that I did everything that I could, I hate myself. I feel like there was something I should have been able to do for him. It just happened so fast. I just wish I could turn back time or something. This wasn't fair.

I love and miss my Theodore so much. I wish I could just restart this morning all over again. I don't know what to do.

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061589
01/27/11 04:38 PM
01/27/11 04:38 PM

S
Sister_Sue
Unregistered
Sister_Sue
Unregistered
S

I'm so so sorry for your loss
As I set hear and read this I'm sitting here crying

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061592
01/27/11 04:43 PM
01/27/11 04:43 PM
Morristown, TN
GliderGuy93 Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuy93  Offline
Glider Lover

Morristown, TN
I am so sorry to hear this. cry I know you were a good mother to Theodore. You had him on meds, kept an eye on him, and stayed in contact with vets and experinced glider owners. Don't hate yourself, you did all you could. hug2

Aaron

Sydney Victoria
:grey: :grey:

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061595
01/27/11 04:52 PM
01/27/11 04:52 PM
Inman, SC
J
Johannasgliders Offline
Glider Slave
Johannasgliders  Offline
Glider Slave
J

Inman, SC
You are a good glider mom. Don't be hard on yourself. I know it hurts. hug2

"While I Breath, I Hope."

Johanna
Johanna's Gliders and Rescue
Gliders and Designs by Johanna
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061597
01/27/11 04:54 PM
01/27/11 04:54 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
You did your best for him and he knew it. Please, don't blame yourself. I know it hurts and how bad. I'm so sorry. I hope one day, his memories will comfort you.

Glide free, precious Theodore :rbridge: over the Rainbow Bridge. You will always be loved, missed and remembered..........

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061599
01/27/11 04:56 PM
01/27/11 04:56 PM

H
Holydust
Unregistered
Holydust
Unregistered
H

My heart goes out to you... I don't know what to say. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try or how much we give, life just doesn't want to give us a fair shake.

You'll heal, and you'll always have the memories. I know it's painful and it probably doesn't mean much coming from someone you don't know, but everyone in the community is here for you and will continue to be here for you in the coming days.

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061602
01/27/11 05:02 PM
01/27/11 05:02 PM

A
amanda_allen
Unregistered
amanda_allen
Unregistered
A

Oh honey I'm SO SORRY!!! I started crying cause my heart feels your pain....CRY....SCREAM....CRY some more and I'm sure you'll cry yourself to sleep....BUT pls. know GOD did this for a reason and someday He will tell you, it might be a whisper in your ear or a feeling in your heart but in time.....it will be better! let us know if you need anything!

hug2 hug2

Last edited by amanda_allen; 01/27/11 05:03 PM.
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061604
01/27/11 05:11 PM
01/27/11 05:11 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
I am sorry this happened. I too am crying for you. Your little one is no longer in pain. Be comforted knowing you gave him true love and that is most important. It is always hardest on us who see out loved ones depart. But you will see him again. I know that deep in my heart, we will see our beloved ones again.
hug2

Moving this to Rainbow Memorials for you.

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061690
01/27/11 08:33 PM
01/27/11 08:33 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
cry cry cry I'm so sorry to read about Theodore...I wish there was something I could do or say to help ease your pain. Losing a glider (especially one that's been ill) is like losing a little part of yourself. I've been there too...

Know these things and hold them close to you: #1 You gave Theo unconditional love...he knows that. To the end. #2 You did everything that you could do, and there are just some things that we cannot do. Our human limits allow us to go only so far. And that's hard to accept. #3 Theo will always be there in your heart, in your memories...some day when your grieving has eased and you feel brave enough to try, welcome another fuzzbutt into your world. They'll never take Theo's place (wouldn't even suggest it) but they'll make a NEW soft spot in your heart to wiggle & glide into. hug2

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061700
01/27/11 08:50 PM
01/27/11 08:50 PM

K
katieBodn
Unregistered
katieBodn
Unregistered
K

I'm so sorry for your loss frown hug2

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061749
01/27/11 10:28 PM
01/27/11 10:28 PM
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
I just posted this to your facebook but I wanted to post it here too.

I text messaged you earlier today and I now see why you didn't respond. I'm so sorry hon. Don't feel like you're a bad mom, you did what you needed to do for him and you tried your best to help him. Sometimes, gliders just go downhill way too fast and we can't do much for them, other than helping them across the rainbow bridge. We get so attached to our pets and when the time comes that they need to leave us, it hurts very very much.

I wish the vet would have called you back, I have had many heart breaks and not one has been easy for me.

If you need to talk, You have my number. Big hugs and feel better. heart

Ash
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1061875
01/28/11 01:15 AM
01/28/11 01:15 AM

B
BThompson89
Unregistered
BThompson89
Unregistered
B

I can't thank you guys enough for all of the care you all have showed Theodore and I, from the first day I posted about his emergency all the way up until today.

I have to be honest, I just feel so lost right now. It feels so strange not making his dinner tonight, not holding him tight, knowing I can't go to his cage to take him out and cuddle with him or play with him... I'm just so lost right now, like I'm in a fog. I'm begging God that this could all be a bad dream and I can wake up to find Theodore healthy as ever. I want my baby back so bad. It's just so hard.

I still don't understand why he was taken away from me some soon. I don't know if God was saving him from something terrible that was going to happen down the road or if God was just ready for him to in Heaven; all I know is I wasn't ready to let him go. And I'd give ANYTHING just to have him back.

Please give all of your sugar gliders a kiss from me tonight and be sure to hold them extra tight. I know I'd be willing to do anything just for one more night with Theodore, just to hold him and kiss the top of his head, feed him his favorite treat, and play with his favorite toy. If only just one more time.

This isn't fair whatsoever.

But I'm so grateful I have such caring people there for me. You all have a special place in my heart, right beside Theodore's place. I can't thank you guys enough.

I know it's going to take some time, but it's just too difficult to deal with right now - I'm having a hard time realizing that he's gone. I just don't want to believe it. I love him so much.

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1062071
01/28/11 03:11 PM
01/28/11 03:11 PM
South Africa
Bozeman Offline
Glider Slave
Bozeman  Offline
Glider Slave

South Africa
Sorry for your loss! Glide free Theodore...

:grey: Casper (Bozeman) & Liezl (Gizmogirl):grey:
www.sugarglider.co.za
hug2

A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

PackinFuzz.com Sugar Glider Online Store

RIP: Sugar (2009) :grey:
You unfairly passed too young - your passing saved many gliders and will continue to do so
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1062076
01/28/11 03:30 PM
01/28/11 03:30 PM
NC, USA
xoerikae Offline
Glider Slave
xoerikae  Offline
Glider Slave

NC, USA
I'm so sorry for your loss frown
I hope, in time, you are able to find a space in your heart for more fuzzbutts. I also hope that you're able to find a vet nearby that will help you when you do. The fact that they never called back really irks me frown
Glide free, little Theodore...

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1062142
01/28/11 04:47 PM
01/28/11 04:47 PM
Florida
Amyy Offline
Glider Explorer
Amyy  Offline
Glider Explorer

Florida
I'm so sorry to hear this. You loved him and that is the most important thing for him. I can't believe that the vet could be so careless...

hug2

Owned by:
My Loving Boyfriend <3
1 Ancient Cat - Simba
2 Little Suggies
Winter and Luna
:grey: :leu:
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1062227
01/28/11 06:53 PM
01/28/11 06:53 PM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
Through tears in my eyes and a very heavy heart I lit a candle for your boy, Brittany. (((((HUGS))))

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1063451
01/30/11 07:25 PM
01/30/11 07:25 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Brittany,

I am so sorry to hear that little Theodore crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

May you find comfort in your memories of him.

Glide Free Little Theodore :rbridge:

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1063463
01/30/11 07:43 PM
01/30/11 07:43 PM
WI
Jessica Offline
Glider Guardian
Jessica  Offline
Glider Guardian

WI
I am so sorry for your loss! hug2

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1063801
01/31/11 04:05 AM
01/31/11 04:05 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Brittany, I am so very sorry for your loss. hug2 hug2 You were so dedicated in caring for him, I don't think it is fair to judge yourself so harshly. I know it hurts...hug2

Glide free Theodore.

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1064300
02/01/11 12:58 AM
02/01/11 12:58 AM

B
BThompson89
Unregistered
BThompson89
Unregistered
B

I can't thank you guys enough for your kind words. It means so much to me. These past few days have been so hard. I keep thinking it's going to get easier, but each day I'm proven wrong. I miss my baby so much. I just want him back.

I thank God each day for you amazing people though. I know I wouldn't be able to make it through all of this without your words of encouragement.

I feel so lost right now. It's so weird not taking care of him - he really was like a baby. It became such a lovely and wonderful routine - feed, water, play, snuggle... My life is so empty without him now.

I keep my three-year-old chihuahua close to my side now. I can tell that this has even affected him though. Theodore and Doodles were the best of friends - they'd sleep together, they'd sometimes bark at one another playfully, and they loved playing chase together. Doodles knows something's wrong. He's mourning in his own way. He finally ate a decent amount of food yesterday.

My boyfriend found Theodore's favorite toy in the apartment Friday night. I cried my eyes out when he handed it to me. It used to be Doodles's dog toy, but Theodore just fell in love with the stuffed elephant and claimed it as his. (I'm assuming it has something to do with the crinkling sounds the ears make.) Theodore would shake that elephant so hard... It was the funniest thing. And he never let Doodles have it back. It's safe to say that his elephant is pressed against my heart each night I go to bed. Though I don't get much sleep, I can't sleep at all without it now.

This is just so hard. But again, I thank you guys so much. I don't know where I'd be without you.

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1064641
02/01/11 04:47 PM
02/01/11 04:47 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
It is ok to mourn. I have lost so many animal friends, and I still mourn each one. But most times now I smile at the memories rather than cry over them. As I feel they live on in my heart, and I know that I will see them again. I truly feel this without a doubt and that has helped me immensely.
I know that they are happy and pain free, and when I get to walk in the same lands with them, we will happily play in the sunshine together, and I wont have to worry that the ferret will try to eat the bunny, or the cat hurt the ferret, or the rabbit chase the cat or the cat smother the guinea pig by laying on him.

Some would say to get another one to help you, some would say wait. I say you should do what makes your heart smile. Be kind to yourself, and to others, and feel good knowing you are loved and Theodore waits for you along side my furry family that waits for me, and they can play together and tell eachother stories about us.

Be blessed my friend hug2 hug2 hug2

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1079214
03/01/11 01:15 PM
03/01/11 01:15 PM

B
BThompson89
Unregistered
BThompson89
Unregistered
B

It's been over a month since Theodore glided over the Rainbow Bridge and things are still as difficult as ever. I still wish there was some way I could just hold him again, even just for a moment. I finally had to move his cage out of my room - staring at an empty cage every day made things worse. And I'm still not used to not being able to perform the routine he had become so accustomed to - not mixing his food every day is still hard not to do.

But I've finally found hope in the fact that he is in a better place, he isn't suffering anymore and I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, I'll see him again someday.

I haven't gotten another sugar glider - it's still just too hard right now. My boyfriend has mentioned getting a pair someday in the future, but I'm just not ready for that yet. I do know that our next babies will not be bought from the same pet store and I intend on having those babies neutered or spayed before I get them. I can't go through this again and I won't have another baby suffer for the same issue.

I got an interesting phone call this morning though. The vet I called on the morning Theodore passed away finally called back in reference to my sugar glider. Theo passed away on January 27th - today is March 1st... Does anyone else see an issue with that? She left a voicemail since I rarely answer my phone to unknown numbers, but I have full intentions to call her back and inform her of what happened. And I hope she feels like one of the worst people on the planet. Really, you want to finally call me back after a month has passed? Wow.

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1079238
03/01/11 01:52 PM
03/01/11 01:52 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
Were I in your shoes, Brittany, I would return the call...and add a generous dose of lemon juice & the biggest thorns you can picture into your voice when you (semi-calmly) advise her that Theodore is no longer with you. They can remove you from their database, and thank you SO LITTLE for returning the call. (no that WASN'T a typo)

Yeah, I see a WHOLE LOTTA WRONG with that. shakehead

And I'm on the b/f's side.....Theodore can never be REPLACED, but there's a pair of babies who want to TRY to fill the void in your heart. mlove They need a good mommy like you. hug2

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1081412
03/06/11 12:10 AM
03/06/11 12:10 AM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
I know you must still be hurting so much, losing a pet is a terrible and heart wrenching experience. There will never be another Theodore for you, but there are babies out there waiting for your love and devotion....you're meant to be a glider mommy, so when the time is right for you, open your heart and let a pair of new little babies in....sending healing thoughts your way....

Jess

2 spoiled gliders, Gizzy (6/05) and Ruthie (?/05) <3

Please consider rescuing first!

Please remember to complete your surveys at http://www.sugargroup.org/ - help better the lives of gliders everywhere smile
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1081422
03/06/11 12:33 AM
03/06/11 12:33 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
I agree! You're meant to be a suggie mommy! Please, consider getting a couple of rescues who need you as much as you need them!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1081459
03/06/11 02:39 AM
03/06/11 02:39 AM

A
amanda_allen
Unregistered
amanda_allen
Unregistered
A

I hope your still doing as good as you can be! I read the whole post over again....and cried again. frown
I agree with Connie YOU are meant to be a glider mom...no glider will replace your Theodore But the pain in your heart CAN be turned into loving another or two suggie babies!!! I think Theodore would give you a BIG smile from above! smile

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1081586
03/06/11 03:33 PM
03/06/11 03:33 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

I'm curious who this vet is so that I never recommend him/her.

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1081868
03/07/11 03:07 PM
03/07/11 03:07 PM

B
BThompson89
Unregistered
BThompson89
Unregistered
B

The vet is Dr. Howard King in Tuskegee, Alabama. It scares me that this is the only vet close to me that is willing to work on small animals such as sugar gliders - he specializes in them, shockingly. Or so I've been told by the vet at the emergency vet clinic I went to in Columbus, Georgia that performed Theodore's amputation; that vet worked under and highly recommended Dr. Howard King. It's no surprise to me now why Theodore went home that night without any medications after his amputation. If I get a pair of gliders again, I'm definitely going to do my research and find an appropriate vet. I think the closest one will probably be in Dothan, Alabama or somewhere like that. No vets in the Columbus, Georgia area or Phenix City and Auburn, Alabama area will do so.

Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1081873
03/07/11 03:15 PM
03/07/11 03:15 PM
conway south carolina/ us
heidi Offline
Glider Slave
heidi  Offline
Glider Slave

conway south carolina/ us
hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

"promise me you'll always remeber:you're braver than you believe,and stronger than you seem,and smarter than you think" christopher robin to pooh
Re: Please Help!!! [Re: ] #1081899
03/07/11 04:37 PM
03/07/11 04:37 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

This is the list of vets I have for AL:

Animal Care Center of Mobile
5502 Old Shell Rd.
Mobile, Alabama 36608
251-342-6262

Animal Medical Center
719 Quintard Avenue
Anniston AL, 36201
(256) 236-8387
Dr. Tom Nelson
DrTomNelson@amcvets.com

Auburn University - Hoerlein Small Animal Clinic
Emmett Blankenship
331 Funchess Hall
Auburn AL, 36849
(205) 844-4850

Assistant Clinical Professor Zoological Medicine College of Veterinary Medicine Auburn University
Staff veterinarian Raptor Center
1350 Raptor Road
Auburn, AL 36849
(334) 844-4690

Banfield The Pet Hospital® - Birmingham SE
5025 Hwy 280
Hoover Al 35242
205-202-9986
Internet.Inquiries@banfield.net

Care Animal Center
3454 WEST MAIN STREET
Dothan, Alabama
334-794-6333
Ken Clark, DVM

Cornerstone Animal Hospital
433 Slaughter Rd.
Madison, Alabama 35758
256-971-0411

Cullman Veterinary Hospital
1636 MAIN AVE SW
CULLMAN, Alabama, 35055
(256) 734 2181

Nall Animal Hospital
7293 Wall Triana Highway
Madison, AL 35757-8037
(256) 217-0507
Dr.Jane Nall
nallanimalhospital@att.net

North Alabama Cat & Bird Veterinary Clinic
1110 East Main Street
Hartselle, AL 35640
(256) 773-0844
Dr. Jan Strother

North Shelby County Animal Hospital
2689 Pelham Pkwy.
Pelham, Alabama 35124
205-620-3636
info@northshelbycountyanimalhospital.com

Riverview Animal Clinic
4640 Hwy. 280 South
Birmingham, Alabama
205-991-9580
Dr. Arthur Serwitz
aserwitz@riverviewanimalclinic.net

I know it isn't complete, but it's what I have right now. Sorry you had to go through this. hug2
I'll put him on my vet beware list.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,547 TEXAS
679,062 OHIO
487,124 OKLAHOMA
432,131 UTAH
321,659 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024