Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Having only 1 glider???? #1070858
02/12/11 04:17 PM
02/12/11 04:17 PM
North Carolina
Dalton33 Offline OP
Joey Member
Dalton33  Offline OP
Joey Member

North Carolina
I only have one glider and he is fine but the breeder said he never liked being in a cage with anyone else. I think I am the only one here that has just one glider. When I read about them getting depressed if they didn' t have a companion it has worried me. I wasn't ever told by my breeder you needed more than one glider so never planned on getting another one. I watch him very closely and he seems to be happy and fine but sometimes I REALLY worry if I am making the right decision.

What do ya'll think??

Married to a wonderful man; daughter and son
Pit Bull (Chopper)
Pit Bull (Baby Girl)
Glider (Buddie)
Glider (Missy)

Krystal
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1070861
02/12/11 04:24 PM
02/12/11 04:24 PM
IL (St. Louis area)
StitchsMom Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
StitchsMom  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

IL (St. Louis area)
You are probably going to get a vast array of responses to this question. I feel I'm one of the few that think that gliders can have a good single life IF their owners put in a maximum effort. My first glider was on his own for about 16 months. He never suffered during that time. I spent that time bonding with him.

Yes, he did get a mate later and yes, he was happy with her. However, I don't think he would have held it against me if I hadn't gotten him a buddy. He went everywhere with me and was very, very spoiled. I'm in no way saying that single gliders are better off or anything like that. I do believe that gliders are happier in pairs. However, I don't think it's cruel to keep one single glider as a pet so long as they are doted on and provided for properly, they should be fine. If at any point they do show the need for a glider companion, I think owners should be willing and able to provide that.

How old is your glider and how long have you had him? What is your routine with him like?

~*~Jenny and the fur kids~*~
>>> Sugar Glider Slave <<<
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1070864
02/12/11 04:32 PM
02/12/11 04:32 PM
North Carolina
Dalton33 Offline OP
Joey Member
Dalton33  Offline OP
Joey Member

North Carolina
Buddie is 17 weeks old. I have had him since December 4, 2010 and he was 7 weeks old then. I take him everywhere with me and I mean everywhere. He wakes up about 1-2 times a day to get him a treat and something to drink. We have tent time everyday at about 10:20 for about 1-2 hours. He is spoiled rotten and loved very much! LOL!! He seems to be happy but I am not real sure how to know if he isn't happy.

Pit Bull (Chopper)
Pit Bull (Baby Girl)
Glider (Buddie)
Glider (Missy)

Krystal
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1070910
02/12/11 05:32 PM
02/12/11 05:32 PM
New York
Dani_D Offline
Glider Explorer
Dani_D  Offline
Glider Explorer

New York
Krystal... I also have 1 glider. We both actually seem to have the same routine! Shelby comes EVERYWHERE with me and we actually have play time at the same time (1030) every night for 1-2 hours. When I am sleeping at night her cage is right next to my bed (so close I can touch it) so if she wants my attention she can get it at any time (haven't had much sleep since getting her on Dec 20th!) lol Btw- she is also around 17 weeks oop! (most likely less bc we adopted her from a family who purchased her from a mill broker) Shelby is the same way- super spoiled and loved to death! I think that some sugar gliders can live happily as a single, however I will admit that recently I have had the same concerns you do. Two nights ago we were playing in my room and she spotted her reflection in the mirror. She ran up to it and jumped on it as if it was another glider. She seemed so excited. It broke my heart a little frown Despite this, I still believe that Shelby is a happy little girl. I eventually think I will get her a cage-mate, however I plan on waiting a bit.

Dani

mommy of two little munchkins <3

Shelby :grey: & Roush :wfb:
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1070977
02/12/11 07:10 PM
02/12/11 07:10 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

I firmly believe that NO glider should be alone.

I've rescued darn near 30 gliders, 6 of which I've kept. And even the gliders that SEEMED to be happy alone weren't. I've let no glider leave my home without a buddy or PROOF that s/he would have a buddy.

I ask extensive questions, and make sure you have all of your ducks in a row.

From what *I* know, reputable breeders are much like I am with my rescues.

In my own experience, gliders bond better and faster when they have a buddy to help them along the way. The fact of the matter is we don't speak glider, so we can't let them cry on our shoulders. We simply don't understand them.

And just because they LOOK and SEEM happy doesn't mean they are. Think of when YOU'RE upset about something, the facade you carry. How many people do you fool?

It's pretty much the same with gliders.

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1070980
02/12/11 07:18 PM
02/12/11 07:18 PM
NC, USA
xoerikae Offline
Glider Slave
xoerikae  Offline
Glider Slave

NC, USA
we just got yuki and han-han. we had them separate for about three days [the breeder was about to intro them for us, but she had things come up and didnt get the chance.] we noticed right away how lonely they both seemed, and after giving them a couple days to settle down, we intro'd them. now, they're so happy and playful - but the one thing i do notice is that, as soon as yuki is too far away, han-han freezes and won't do anything until she's back.

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1070996
02/12/11 08:10 PM
02/12/11 08:10 PM
Northern Ohio
Nikki Offline
Glider Guardian
Nikki  Offline
Glider Guardian

Northern Ohio
I have a single glider. Bird has been alone all his life. We think he is around 4 or so. We have tried to put him in a cage with both a male and female pair, a cage with just a male and a cage with just a female. He did not take to any cage mates. So he is alone but is as happy as he can be. But he is also spoiled by me and his previous owner.

Nikki
Mommy to Cameron 7/8/11
Macy and Luke :grey:
Bird :bb:

http://sugarglidertoys.webs.com/
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Nikki] #1070999
02/12/11 08:16 PM
02/12/11 08:16 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: Nikki
I have a single glider. Bird has been alone all his life. We think he is around 4 or so. We have tried to put him in a cage with both a male and female pair, a cage with just a male and a cage with just a female. He did not take to any cage mates. So he is alone but is as happy as he can be. But he is also spoiled by me and his previous owner.

Did you go through the steps of introductions, or just simply put them together?

Many times when I'm told this I only come to find that quarantine and/or introductions were not properly executed.

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1071004
02/12/11 08:32 PM
02/12/11 08:32 PM
Northern Ohio
Nikki Offline
Glider Guardian
Nikki  Offline
Glider Guardian

Northern Ohio
The previous owner did the introduction. she is a friend of mine and did them several different ways along with swapping cage items. He just did not like being in a cage with other gliders. Some just do better by themselves. We did not want bird to SM so we have keep he single.

Nikki
Mommy to Cameron 7/8/11

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1071054
02/12/11 10:16 PM
02/12/11 10:16 PM
North Carolina
Dalton33 Offline OP
Joey Member
Dalton33  Offline OP
Joey Member

North Carolina
Thank you Nikki; that sure does make me feel a lot better. What is you schedule with Bird on a daily basic?

Pit Bull (Chopper)
Pit Bull (Baby Girl)
Glider (Buddie)
Glider (Missy)

Krystal
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1071071
02/12/11 10:28 PM
02/12/11 10:28 PM
Florida
T
Teresa56 Offline
Glider Lover
Teresa56  Offline
Glider Lover
T

Florida
I had Skeeter for about 3 months all alone and I thought he was perfectly happy. Then I got my second glider and I got to see first hand what a difference there is in being alone or having a cage mate. He kissed all over harmony as soon as they were introduced and acted like he was madly in love. He is fixed so it was not a mating attraction--it was merely pure joy of not having to be alone any longer. They play together all nite and cuddle into their pouch in the morning. I know I made the right decision in getting a second glider-- I hope you will at least consider it. Two are no more work than one and your baby will thank you.

Mom to JayP
Owned by 2 :kitty:

Slave to 2 colonies
Colony #1= Trio
Skeeter :grey: and MissHarmony :wfb: and Miss Sanora :wfb:

Colony # 2 pair
Flora :rtmo: and her huney Freddy :grey:

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1071079
02/12/11 10:38 PM
02/12/11 10:38 PM
Northern Ohio
Nikki Offline
Glider Guardian
Nikki  Offline
Glider Guardian

Northern Ohio
Excuse the typing errors as I am on my phone typing. Bird get interaction with me about 1-2 hours ever other day. This is because he is a scared glider that came from a horrible life before Amanda got him. I am his 3 home. He has made great progress since being with me but has a long way to go.

Since your glider is still young you should get him a cage mate to go with.

Nikki
Mommy to Cameron 7/8/11

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1071117
02/12/11 11:29 PM
02/12/11 11:29 PM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
I personally believe gliders should always have a buddy. I got Gizmo, a rescue, and kept him alone for quite a while. I thought he was happy alone, as he went EVERYWHERE with me (literally spending 16-18 hours a day with me between bonding and playtime). I decided to get him a friend, even though he showed no outward signs of depression or lonliness. What a difference! Ruthie was Gizmo's lifesaver. They're attached at the hip and love eachother so much. I have to say that just because you aren't observing signs of depression doesn't mean that your suggie isn't lonely...you have nothing to compare their behavior to because they don't have a mate, so you might not realize how much more happy they could potentially be. I thought Gizmo was perfectly happy UNTIL I introduced him to Ruthie...NOW I can honestly say he is one happy glider. He behaves more like a glider, if that makes sense....more outgoing, more adventerous, more playful, more curious etc...now knowing what I know, I can say that I would never recommend keeping a glider alone. They're MEANT to live in colonies or groups. Just my opinion...

Jess

2 spoiled gliders, Gizzy (6/05) and Ruthie (?/05) <3

Please consider rescuing first!

Please remember to complete your surveys at http://www.sugargroup.org/ - help better the lives of gliders everywhere smile
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1071171
02/13/11 01:17 AM
02/13/11 01:17 AM

K
krbe0901
Unregistered
krbe0901
Unregistered
K

I too have only one glider. She seems to be doing just fine with out a friend as well. My breeder did tell me that one can be okay alone IF you have LOTS of time for it. I have my glider with me all day long so I feel that she is getting enough social time. Personally, I feel two is better than one, for glider on glider socialization. I am getting a second one in about a month. I am by no means an expert, but this is just what I was told. Maybe consider getting a second. If one is fun then I bet two are a blast!

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072156
02/15/11 06:46 PM
02/15/11 06:46 PM
Grand Junction, Colorado
SGQ Offline
Glider Lover
SGQ  Offline
Glider Lover

Grand Junction, Colorado
I have seen a couple sides to lone gliders~

The first one being my dad's ex girlfriend~ she has a female glider and kept her alone for about 4 years~ but she spent an incredible ammount of time with her.. bonding pouch + *hours* of out of cage interaction.
A year ago she was getting more gliders~~ so that girl isn't alone anymore~~ but she was a happy glider during her time alone.

Then~~ there was my husband's cousin. He had 2 males and one died and the other never missed a step. He was happy and taken everywhere + he was practically given free roam of the house (which I wouldn't particularly encourage~ but he did do it.)

Then there is my Twinkie~ His cage mate died in Dec~ and he became highly unhappy. He makes sad noises a lot of nights, he doesn't play like he used to~ he is just extremely lonely. (We are currently waiting for a cage mate~~ which should be soon!!)

I personally think~ we can never give enough time to fill the void of what a suggie buddy can give. I can spend all day and night with Twinkie and it isn't enough. I think particularly in his case~ he knows what he is missing.
Other gliders that have always been alone~ seem fine, but don't know what they are missing, but once they finally have a buddy you see them come to life in a way they never did before.

One thing I have seen, some people who have tried and tried to introduce gliders and one will just never accept a cage mate is ~ they keep the lone glider in a room near other glider cages so they can still chat through the cages and be near other gliders.

Being that yours is so young~ I would think that he will take to a cage mate~ he just may be the type that requires longer to adjust to another glider. Perhaps the process of introducing was not long enough with the tries before for him?

~~Chrystal~~
My beautiful pair~

Zinger (aka:Evan) :wfb:
Karma (aka:Ivy) :grey:

:rbridge: Thor 12/24/10
heart Twinkie 11/26/11
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072178
02/15/11 07:13 PM
02/15/11 07:13 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

It doesn't matter the gliders age to take to other gliders.
My Charlie has been alone for at least 2 years (he's "two-ish" as I was told) and he immediately took to the duo I intro'd him to.

I really find it hard to believe any glider is happy alone, no matter how happy they 'seem' or their owner/s say the glider is.

My Elodie was alone for some time and though she was very pouch protective, she SEEMED happy. We played A LOT as I was out of employment for a while, but her entire personality changed, and most definitely for the better, as soon as she got her cagemate, Jynx (Charlie is now with the girls).

So no matter how many times a person says their lone glider is happy, and they very well may be, I know deep down, as do most others, that that glider will never reach its potential and be as happy as can be while alone.
smile

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072229
02/15/11 08:40 PM
02/15/11 08:40 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Roo was so sick when I first rescued him, it took nine months to get him healthy and gain enough weight to be neutered. During that time, his cage was by my bed. If he nyitched for me, I was awake immediately and would play with him until he went back to sleep. Every time he did this throughout the night, I was there for him. He marked me, put his little mouth on my lips and clicked, went everywhere with me and he seemed very happy. When he finally reached neutering weight and his future cage mate went through quarantine, it was instant love. I was amazed at the change in him. While he had been happy before, he was 'whole' now. He still loves on me, just as before, during the day. But at night, I sleep while he plays and sleeps with his beloved Abeje.

How strong their bond is, was shown to me late last year. Read this thread... My hero

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072259
02/15/11 09:38 PM
02/15/11 09:38 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
I have a lone glider she try to kill other gliders so I adopted her ^_^* she doing fine but crabby I am still working on hand taming her , might take long time but worth it to me . I wouldnt worry , there have been lone gliders yes might be better with other one might not be .

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072264
02/15/11 09:50 PM
02/15/11 09:50 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
o and yes the woman I got her from did everything she could for her , but she didnt take maybe later on i will get other one but not for a time , being told she drag a glider from one side of the cage to the other tells me not to get her a cagemate yet .Not paying money for one to come home to it dead . I guess after her mate die she just didnt like gliders is what I was told she is a year now had her about 2 month now ^_^* best of luck

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072267
02/15/11 09:57 PM
02/15/11 09:57 PM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
I spend 9-10 hours during the day (at least) with my gliders, and 2 hours of playtime a night, and even with ALL of that time spent with them, I can safely and securely say that Gizmo is MUCH happier, much more secure, much more energetic, and much more cuddly now that he has a playmate, Ruthie. Most glider owners that have single gliders say their single gliders are happy on their own, and then change their minds and say nevermind, NOW my glider is happy now that he/she has a cagemate....

Jess

Please remember to complete your surveys at http://www.sugargroup.org/ - help better the lives of gliders everywhere smile
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072271
02/15/11 10:05 PM
02/15/11 10:05 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
my glider dont make any noise of being lonely , she plays a lot and will bark for me if I leave the room , I think every glider different like people .

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072277
02/15/11 10:18 PM
02/15/11 10:18 PM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
Gliders don't tend to make any "noise" signifying that they're lonely...it's more of an emotional or psychological thing for them....like I said, I too thought Gizmo was happy when he was alone, UNTIL I introduced him to Ruthie...NOW he's happy....people aren't meant to be alone and neither are gliders....

Just as a note, the one "noise" gliders will make signifying that they're looking for either A) attention from their owner, especially if they're a single glider or B) another glider, another one of their own kind IS barking...so if your glider is barking anytime you leave the room, he or she could be trying to tell you that he or she is looking for a companion...

Jess

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072289
02/15/11 10:29 PM
02/15/11 10:29 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
yea she look for me trust me if I put other glider in there she try to kill it , I am not going to do that anytime soon . Maybe you didnt read any of what I said . But people can think what they want , some gliders dont take to others at all , not saying for every glider but some like mine is alone glider and will be and she dont bark for along time only when I leave for a min I spend most of my nite with her .The breeder try everything and nothing work , she dont like gliders. So I dont think you should try to push them into buying other one , then come to that the other glider hate the other one . Then you feel bad that person wasted alot of money on a glider that cant be with his other one .You have to understand everyone can different and so are the glider maybe your glider didnt have a problem with not liking other gliders but it ur personally believe , not every one else . And not every person has someone , I know lot of people that have no one and like it that way more .

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072307
02/15/11 10:52 PM
02/15/11 10:52 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Originally Posted By: vhenke11
Maybe you didnt read any of what I said .

Originally Posted By: Dalton33

What do ya'll think??

I read it as asking for our opinions. Everyone has their preferences and beliefs. It doesn't mean anyone is wrong. It just means we're agreeing to disagree. smile

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072310
02/15/11 10:56 PM
02/15/11 10:56 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
^_^ that is true good point suggiemom

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072322
02/15/11 11:12 PM
02/15/11 11:12 PM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
Um, I wasn't pushing a glider on anyone (thank you Connie for explaining it CORRECTLY) and I did read all of what you wrote. An opinion was asked for, and I explained my opinion and my experience with my own gliders. It is MY belief a glider shouldn't be alone, and I'm entitled to that belief. You're right, people are going to do whatever they want in the end. However, this board is for sharing ideas and opinions and for the "good of the glider" and that's all I was doing.

Jess

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072346
02/15/11 11:30 PM
02/15/11 11:30 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

vhenke11,

I'm curious to know more about your glider. Here are some questions for you.

#1. Why did her cage mate die? Was there an accident in the home? If not, was a necropsy performed to determine cause of death?

#2. What has her diet been? I've HEARD that when a glider is on a less than adequate diet, they can be slightly more aggressive and not take to a new cagemate as well. Don't know how true this is, but you never know.

#3. What methods, if any, are being used for introductions? On another forum I used to be a member of, a woman came in INSISTENT that her glider HATED other gliders and stated having the same issues as you mention above when trying to get her glider to accept a cagemate. After much probing, it was learned that proper quarantine and introduction methods were NOT used. Once she followed the advice on proper quarantine and intro's, she successfully introduced her glider to another glider and now has a happy duo.

#4. Have you had this glider vet checked for parasites? What about past ATTEMPTED cage mates? What I've learned, and somebody please correct me if I'm mistaken, is that if a glider is ill, it is less likely to accept changes, including new cagemates. I've also learned they can detect illness in OTHER gliders and will 'ward them off' to protect themselves. I know this second part to be fact.

Thanks. smile

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072352
02/15/11 11:37 PM
02/15/11 11:37 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
Read what I said i got from other lady , you would have to ask her and yes she had her at vet , she had breeding pairs , and hpw diet . I dont know why he die , she not sick she healthy poop normal , and it was her sister glider and mate that she was in cage with and other pair and didnt take to them .

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072361
02/15/11 11:43 PM
02/15/11 11:43 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

I understood what you said earlier. I was just asking if you knew ANYTHING of her past.

Maybe that you gathered as much info as possible when you got your glider. question

Since you DON'T know, then I think it's less than accurate to say she hates gliders as you do not know the methods of which getting her acquainted with other gliders has been.

Also, you cannot say a glider is completely healthy just by their appearance as well as the appearance of their feces. The surefire way to know is to get a full wellness check done with your vet, including a U/A and fecal floats and smears.

Re: Having only 1 glider???? [Re: Dalton33] #1072367
02/15/11 11:48 PM
02/15/11 11:48 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
I did ask but forget she didnt take she had gliders for years , she had the vet check her , she healthy if she wasnt I wouldnt had paid for her , I think ur all a pain in summing whatever you want .

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 379 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,551 TEXAS
679,068 OHIO
487,134 OKLAHOMA
432,138 UTAH
321,663 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024