Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: MizValorie] #1080292
03/03/11 01:45 PM
03/03/11 01:45 PM
La Crosse, WI
Jos Offline
Glider Explorer
Jos  Offline
Glider Explorer

La Crosse, WI
It pains me that this is still being beaten. Let the dead horse lie.

Look I'm gonna clear something up. There is no law stating that a company HAS to tell you where their product is produced short of a general geographic area. For example. "made in Taiwan" or "Made in the United States". They're also not legally required to give you an address. They do have to provide a customer support phone number, but that's the extent of it.

Second, giving information about a clinical study out before it is complete is not only reckless but dangerous. There is a reason it's not complete, to give out the info now could very well come back and bite Peggy in the butt in the future so I do support her NOT giving the information but telling us that when it's complete, she will have it out for us to see.

I still stand by the "If you don't like it, don't buy it." I don't buy wal mart meats because they taste funny to me, that doesn't mean I go out and tell everyone that they shouldn't too. It's up to each person to read what's in it and decide for themselves. That's all there is to it. Ask questions, but don't go on and on about funding, trademarks, and all that. This is about the quality of the food being offered for sale, not who funded it. Yes the name may be confusing, but is the food itself suitable?

If, and I say again *IF*, it's been funded by (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets then whatever, at least he's making an effort to better the lives of the gliders he sells. That is an improvement. I don't care if you don't like the man, it's an improvement *for the gliders*. Everyone in the world is out to make money, that's they only way to get by. But if he's shelling OUT money, and trust me research and testing isn't cheap, then all the better.

I'm glad that for the most part this has been looked at objectively and at the food values and not the funding, but we need to leave the funding horse alone and focus on "Is this good for our gliders? Is it a food we can feel comfortable with for it's nutritional value?"

Last edited by Jos; 03/03/11 01:50 PM.

Mom to

Ivory (husky mix)6/2006 - 12/23/2009 RIP babygirl
Punk (Pomeranian)
:wfb: Jazz, Rock, & Roll, Trance and Rave (oop 7-15-2011)!
:leu: My sweet little Swing
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080293
03/03/11 01:52 PM
03/03/11 01:52 PM
Lone Star
Pockets Offline
Glider Slave
Pockets  Offline
Glider Slave

Lone Star
Received the following last evening from very dear and concerned friends - this makes my blood boil & endangers glider's sure makes one wonder who these
so-called experts are -

Thanks for your enquiry regarding Wombaroo High Protein Supplement. Please find attached datasheet with
information about this product.

Our product is often used as part of the High Protein Wombaroo (HPW) diet for Sugar Gliders.

The new products that you sent us a link to (HPW Plus and HPW Complete) are not Wombaroo products and we
do not have any information about them. However by using the term “HPW” in their product we believe that
are clearly misleading customers that there is some link to the tried and tested Wombaroo product
(after all the “W” in HPW stands for Wombaroo). A quick comparison of the composition of these products
indicates some sort of attempt to copy the Wombaroo formula, eg protein, fat and fibre contents all about
the same. However there are some major discrepancies in the vitamins and minerals quoted on the
“ingredients” page of their website eg the HPW Plus quotes a minimum Vitamin A level of 15%, and the
HPW Complete has 10%. These are ridiculously high numbers, and hopefully are just a typo (otherwise it
would be at toxic levels). More insidious, are the levels of Selenium at 0.15% in the HPW Plus diet
(which equates to 1.5 grams per kilogram). This is 10,000 times the concentration in our product, which
would almost certainly be at a toxic level. Vitamin A and Selenium are just 2 of the listed
micro-nutrients, we fear there could be problems with some of the others.

I would urge caution using a product with such inaccurate technical information. They could be genuinely
careless mistakes or otherwise indicate an inability to undertake the basic calculations required to
formulate a nutritional product.

Regards,

Gordon Rich.

:grey: We will be known forever by the tracks we leave :grey:

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: MizValorie] #1080302
03/03/11 02:10 PM
03/03/11 02:10 PM
Mims, Florida, USA
hushpuppy Offline
Glider Slave
hushpuppy  Offline
Glider Slave

Mims, Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: MizValorie
They have the right to question, but does she have to answer? No. Just like Priscilla does not have to answer when asked about her vitamins.

The laws for vitamins are completely different than the laws for pet food.

This means if you dont like the answer take your money and go somewhere else. (Not being rude but this is EXACTLY what I do with some products)

Actually your are trying to be rude. But that doesn't change the facts that I wrote. When you start dealing in pet foods, you open a whole new can of worms. It's not a like it or leave it thing. It is a matter of taking the proper steps and doing what the laws dictate.

Testing is important. She has stated she can NOT give the results right now but WILL when they are available. If you want to wait till the results are out to purchase the food. That is your choice.

Testing is very important. However the laws are clear about truth in advertising and since she can't or won't substantiate these claims, she should remove them.

I have never seen a manufacture state its name and address. What law is this? And is it a federal law or state law?

Perhaps you should reread what I said. I don't think it was unclear but who knows? Actually this is a federal law that is mandated in the CFR.

For something to be trademarked, dont you have to have it trademarked first? Why would an Australian company have something trademarked in the USA?

It would be best if they were Trademarked in the US. However if they can prove that another company is capitalizing on their good name or infringing or their copyrights, they still might have cause to seek damages..especially with Peggy having been a distributor.

Researchers can not give you half answers to their research. However they can construe it to a way that is beneficial for them or whoever paid for it. Then it is up to you to read the research properly. If you are so interested in what the research states, make sure you know how to READ the information given accordingly.

I don't understand the hostility in this post

Last edited by sugarlope; 03/03/11 04:13 PM.

Anita Rae
StealthWheels, MagnumWheels and more at Atticworx

Play with us on Facebook

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080303
03/03/11 02:13 PM
03/03/11 02:13 PM
Sherman, Texas
MizValorie Offline
Glider Addict
MizValorie  Offline
Glider Addict

Sherman, Texas
Very interesting....So now the name Peggy came up with that happens to be associated with their powder and so Peggy is misleading people by call her new diets close to what was her original diet? sounds like they are riding on Peggys coat tails.

Also how do we know these levels are toxic for gliders? Do they have research to back up their claim? Where are their studies?

Or are we just suppose to believe them because they are from australia and therefore most know more about gliders?

Valorie and our 10 fur children

RIP Mary Kate
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: hushpuppy] #1080306
03/03/11 02:17 PM
03/03/11 02:17 PM
Sherman, Texas
MizValorie Offline
Glider Addict
MizValorie  Offline
Glider Addict

Sherman, Texas
First of all you are reading hostility in my post. Please remove what your feelings out of my post. I specifically said I was not being rude and said I would do the same myself. Please do not call me a liar, it is not appreciated.

As for the curse word in my comment, I am very sorry for that, it was not my intention and I will remove it immediately.

I will respond to the rest in a minute.

RIP Mary Kate
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080308
03/03/11 02:22 PM
03/03/11 02:22 PM
Sherman, Texas
MizValorie Offline
Glider Addict
MizValorie  Offline
Glider Addict

Sherman, Texas
If you will edit your post, my curse word will not be there anymore. Again I am sorry for that.

On to your post. What law is she breaking by not telling people what is in her products?

Where is she not taking the proper steps and not doing what the law dictates?

I asked for the specific law, not that your meaning was unclear.

Dont you think it is up to Passwell to seek trademark issues and not the glider community? She definitely shouldn't have to change the name because the glider community feels like it is a trademark issue. if it is and Passwell seeks retribution then that is Peggy's problem, not the glider community's.

I also notified the moderators so they could know that that word got around their censors.

RIP Mary Kate
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080312
03/03/11 02:27 PM
03/03/11 02:27 PM
Lone Star
Pockets Offline
Glider Slave
Pockets  Offline
Glider Slave

Lone Star
Valore

Might I advise speaking with the Wombaroo Company directly for the answers you desire.

Where do you think Peggy came up with her 'HPW' - maybe ask her as she personally thanked me.

I had the Wombaroo High Protein Supplement imported into the USA through legal channels back in 2000 which took over a years time - imported it for my 'PML' which was a modified Leadbeater's mixture from Des Hackett's original Leadbeater's mixture.

Last edited by Pockets; 03/03/11 02:27 PM.

:grey: We will be known forever by the tracks we leave :grey:

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080313
03/03/11 02:31 PM
03/03/11 02:31 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
Lets just call it here's peggys way ,gliders lover's food ^_^* be cute like she said before

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080316
03/03/11 02:33 PM
03/03/11 02:33 PM
Sherman, Texas
MizValorie Offline
Glider Addict
MizValorie  Offline
Glider Addict

Sherman, Texas
Pockets,

I just find it interesting that they claimed all this in their letter to you (or was it to someone else?) but did not offer proof to back it up. Maybe I can find some information when I get back from class.

You helped Peggy come up with the HPW name?

i know you helped a bit with the diet but did not realize it went that far.

Also Peggy has mentioned on LGG that she is looking into the letter and its contents, just for people who do not go to LGG know.

RIP Mary Kate
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: MizValorie] #1080330
03/03/11 02:58 PM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Please don't let this get out of hand or we will have no choice but to lock this thread.

Originally Posted By: Rule 4
GliderCENTRAL is a family oriented "G" rated board. Be polite, courteous and respectful to other board members at all times. This means illegal substances, illegal activities, flaming, sexually explicit subjects, cursing, spamming, harassing, policing, diet bashing, and abusive or negative personal posts are not allowed. Posts and sometimes entire topics that contain such content will be removed, and the poster(s) may be warned, suspended or banned at the discretion of the board administrators. Abuse, flaming or inappropriate comments directed toward GliderCENTRAL, its Moderators and Administrators, or failure to comply with the direction of a Moderator or Administrator, the poster(s) may be warned, suspended or banned at the discretion of the board administrators. Please keep any personal matters off the board. Take it to email or pm. Please keep in mind that board rules do apply when using the PM feature. Since we are a G rated board, the decision has been made not to allow any web blog links like below due to non G rated material on them.

no news links or web blogs Myspace
facethejury.com hotornot.com
Okupid.com Xanga
You Tube paltalk

**** We cannot possibly cover every website individually so any website which leads to non G-rated material will be removed ****

Rule 4 violations:

* First offense = Will be a warning or suspension depending on severity
* Further offense's = actions will be determined by admin.
* Third offense = Will be decided by GliderCENTRAL admin.

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Pockets] #1080332

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: Pockets
Received the following last evening from very dear and concerned friends - this makes my blood boil & endangers glider's sure makes one wonder who these
so-called experts are -

Thanks for your enquiry regarding Wombaroo High Protein Supplement. Please find attached datasheet with
information about this product.

Our product is often used as part of the High Protein Wombaroo (HPW) diet for Sugar Gliders.

The new products that you sent us a link to (HPW Plus and HPW Complete) are not Wombaroo products and we
do not have any information about them. However by using the term “HPW” in their product we believe that
are clearly misleading customers that there is some link to the tried and tested Wombaroo product
(after all the “W” in HPW stands for Wombaroo). A quick comparison of the composition of these products
indicates some sort of attempt to copy the Wombaroo formula, eg protein, fat and fibre contents all about
the same. However there are some major discrepancies in the vitamins and minerals quoted on the
“ingredients” page of their website eg the HPW Plus quotes a minimum Vitamin A level of 15%, and the
HPW Complete has 10%. These are ridiculously high numbers, and hopefully are just a typo (otherwise it
would be at toxic levels). More insidious, are the levels of Selenium at 0.15% in the HPW Plus diet
(which equates to 1.5 grams per kilogram). This is 10,000 times the concentration in our product, which
would almost certainly be at a toxic level. Vitamin A and Selenium are just 2 of the listed
micro-nutrients, we fear there could be problems with some of the others.

I would urge caution using a product with such inaccurate technical information. They could be genuinely
careless mistakes or otherwise indicate an inability to undertake the basic calculations required to
formulate a nutritional product.

Regards,

Gordon Rich.

This should make everybody take a moment to rethink feeding this, if all of this is true. I see no reason they'd lie to us though. shakehead

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080339
03/03/11 03:07 PM
03/03/11 03:07 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
Who's Gordon Rich. Sorry I dont know but like to learn who he is ??

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080345
03/03/11 03:12 PM
03/03/11 03:12 PM
South Africa
Bozeman Offline
Glider Slave
Bozeman  Offline
Glider Slave

South Africa
I also would like to know!

:grey: Casper (Bozeman) & Liezl (Gizmogirl):grey:
www.sugarglider.co.za
hug2

A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

PackinFuzz.com Sugar Glider Online Store

RIP: Sugar (2009) :grey:
You unfairly passed too young - your passing saved many gliders and will continue to do so
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080348
03/03/11 03:14 PM
03/03/11 03:14 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
o good glad I am not only one that doesnt know , was feeling a little dumb since I try to google his name lol . But I am just wondering who he is and why I need to care what he writes ?? Not trying to be rude just really like to know to help us understand more thank you .

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080350
03/03/11 03:15 PM
03/03/11 03:15 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Based from the following quote, I was under the assumption he worked with/for Wombaroo in AU.

Quote:
Thanks for your enquiry regarding Wombaroo High Protein Supplement

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080351
03/03/11 03:16 PM
03/03/11 03:16 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
ok thank you

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080352
03/03/11 03:18 PM
03/03/11 03:18 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: vhenke11
But I am just wondering who he is and why I need to care what he writes ?? Not trying to be rude just really like to know to help us understand more thank you .

I think it's important to care what ANY person says when in regards to stuff like this. Then we can build from it and learn more. Kind of like we are currently doing, in regards to him and his tie into having this knowledge.

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: ] #1080357
03/03/11 03:29 PM
03/03/11 03:29 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
[/quote]
I think it's important to care what ANY person says when in regards to stuff like this. Then we can build from it and learn more. Kind of like we are currently doing, in regards to him and his tie into having this knowledge. [/quote]

I think you misunderstanding what I was trying to say. I was just trying to understand who he is and what impoints he has on this . Not saying I dont care or do . I just dont know anything about him so was hoping to be in lighten .

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080358
03/03/11 03:31 PM
03/03/11 03:31 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
http://www.wombaroo.com.au/about_us.htm

This will tell you who is Passwell, and who is Gordon Rich, as well as the rest of the "staff" and their qualifications.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080360
03/03/11 03:33 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
Ok thank you very much Dancing

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080361
Illinois, USA
CritterHill Offline
Glider Addict
CritterHill  Offline
Glider Addict

Illinois, USA
Quote:
Gordon Rich joined the company in 2005 and has experience as a Chemical Engineer in the processing and manufacturing sector.

http://www.wombaroo.com.au/about_us.htm

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080363
03/03/11 03:38 PM
03/03/11 03:38 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

This is really big info.
And he's basically who I thought. Thank you for clarifying. smile

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080368
03/03/11 03:43 PM
03/03/11 03:43 PM
Sherman, Texas
MizValorie Offline
Glider Addict
MizValorie  Offline
Glider Addict

Sherman, Texas
She has stated she has made an error. I believe it is now fixed on her website.

RIP Mary Kate
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080369
03/03/11 03:44 PM
03/03/11 03:44 PM
Houston, TX
wclanton423 Offline
Glider Guardian
wclanton423  Offline
Glider Guardian

Houston, TX
Just wondering, but if this wasn't Peggy's diet or the name didn't have HPW in it, would everyone be so up in arms about this? If you don't like it, don't use it.

BTW, Peggy sent the letter to her people and it was a typo error on her part:

The Guaranteed Analysis should read as follows:

Selenium Minimum 0.10 PPM
Vitamin A Mimimum 10 KIU/LB

Whitney

~Southland Sugar Gliders~

Mommy to:
:grey: :rtmo: :leu: :wfb:
my dogs, Duke and Nikki
my cat Puma
my awesome bunny Swayzee

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080371
03/03/11 03:45 PM
03/03/11 03:45 PM
FL
V
vhenke11 Offline
Glider Explorer
vhenke11  Offline
Glider Explorer
V

FL
smile

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080375
03/03/11 03:49 PM
03/03/11 03:49 PM
Sherman, Texas
MizValorie Offline
Glider Addict
MizValorie  Offline
Glider Addict

Sherman, Texas
Thanks for that info Catherine. I've never gone to their website.

RIP Mary Kate
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080378
03/03/11 03:52 PM
03/03/11 03:52 PM
NC
C
carolinasuggies Offline
Glider Guardian
carolinasuggies  Offline
Glider Guardian
C

NC
Just FYI for everyone talking about the manufacturers not needing to be known CHECK ALL YOUR FOOD PRODUCTS I have been checking food products in my kitchen ALL DAY and pretty much EVERYTHING has the manufacturers name and address on it! Not sure if it is required by law but I think it probably is!

Mommy to my kid's & slave to my suggies

Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080383
03/03/11 03:57 PM
03/03/11 03:57 PM
Lutz Florida
CandyOtte Offline
Serious Glideritis
CandyOtte  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Lutz Florida
I for one still hope the 15% vitamin A is indeed a typo on Peggy's web page and that the product does contain an appropriate amount of both Vitamin A and Selenium.

The concern that this may be a toxic dose of Vitamin A was called to Peggy's attention previously but no change or correction has been posted on her web page.

As it is posted on her web page - 15% by volume of ANY single vitamin in a food product is excessive.

That is not the same as most nutrition labeling we are used to reading where 15% of Vitamin A means that one serving of the food provides 15% of the total daily recommended (human) requirement based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Candy Otte
& the Glider Kids
Sassy, Corky, Mehitabel & Missy
Wacco, Yacco, & Dot
Mindy, Kanobles, Elmo, & Chipper

http://www.gliderkids-diet.com

CandyOtte@aol.com
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080385
03/03/11 03:58 PM
03/03/11 03:58 PM
Sherman, Texas
MizValorie Offline
Glider Addict
MizValorie  Offline
Glider Addict

Sherman, Texas
Directly from Peggy:

I would like to publicly thank Gordon Rich for pointing out the issue that was noted on the website of www.HPWPLUS.com

It was purely MY mistake in typing that has created such a concern for folks out there looking at the HPW Plus And HPW Complete.

The Guaranteed Analysis should read as follows:

Selenium Minimum 0.10 PPM
Vitamin A Mimimum 10 KIU/LB

This was completely a typographical error on my part. Please rest assure that I am doing all I can to make sure that the product that is produced is Safe and Healthy not only for my own Sugar Gliders but for all of the others out there.

RIP Mary Kate
Re: HOLY CRACKERS AMERICAN HPW's [Re: Trigger] #1080402
03/03/11 04:27 PM
03/03/11 04:27 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

I'm glad it was just a typo.
I highly doubt Peggy would ever create something dangerous for gliders, then promote it and use it for her own gliders.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 376 guests, and 79 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,578 TEXAS
679,077 OHIO
487,158 OKLAHOMA
432,162 UTAH
321,687 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024