Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
what would you compare a suggie to? #1089551
03/24/11 12:45 AM
03/24/11 12:45 AM
usa
T
tournesoul Offline OP
Glider Guardian
tournesoul  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
T

usa
As many of you know and the rest of you just by looking at my "signature" I dont have any gliders yet. cry I seem to be trying to get it all figured out first. Boy, you would think I would know by now that that is just NOT possible, period, in life. LOL!!
Anyhow, in trying to figure this all out, I am wondering what animal you would most compare a sugar glider to? Have you ever owned anything like them before? Or been owned by, I guess I should be saying... A monkey?
So what would you say? and why?
Thanks!! cool

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089562
03/24/11 01:16 AM
03/24/11 01:16 AM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

I call mine the "monkeys" a lot. I guess if I had to compare them to another animal, mine are most cat-like. They are individual and quirky, lots of spirit and attitude at times. They LOVE to chase and play, and nap in the softest, cushiest places they can find. They sleep in fluffy piles like kittens and are so gosh darn cute!

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089573
03/24/11 01:43 AM
03/24/11 01:43 AM
Nova Scotia, Canada
S
sunjana1 Offline
Glider Guardian
sunjana1  Offline
Glider Guardian
S

Nova Scotia, Canada
Ohh this is a good one. I have no idea...but I do refer to my boys as "soft like bunnies" quite often to non-suggie people. smile

Jana
:wfb: - Tim
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089580
03/24/11 02:09 AM
03/24/11 02:09 AM
Vulcan, MO
Meg_n_Von Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Meg_n_Von  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vulcan, MO
It's really, really hard to describe gliders to people that have never heard of them. I guess I sometimes refer to them as monkey like, but I also refer to them as bat like, lol. It's seriously one of the most difficult things to do. And I usually describe their fur as rabbit like.

Very nice topic, BTW. I'm interested in hearing everyone's opinions... smile

Megan & LaVaughn

Sugar Exotics

:bb: Kira :grey: Sadie - Neal :wfb: Pip - Violet :rtmo: Logan - Charli - Tyler - Seamus :plat: Chloe - Cas :leu: Boone

RIP David
Your life was short lived, but your memory will last forever.
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089582
03/24/11 02:11 AM
03/24/11 02:11 AM
US
SugarGliderLove Offline
Glider Guardian
SugarGliderLove  Offline
Glider Guardian

US
I have to agree its so hard telling my coworkers about my gliders and when they say what is that the only thing i can think of is like a flying squarel and i have to slow them a picture of one of my gliders. I decribe their fur like chinchilla fur really soft and fuzzy.

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089585
03/24/11 02:19 AM
03/24/11 02:19 AM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

I have pics on my phone, although sometimes (like at work where we aren't supposed to have our phones with us), it's difficult.

I tell people this:
They're related to possums, have a pouch for their babies, are practically weightless, about 8-10 inches from head to tail, and are very fast. They sound like NY Eve noise makers that you twirl when they're mad or scared, they bark like puppies when they're lonely or trying to find out if there are other gliders nearby, and 'chirp' when they're content. They look like a cross between a flying squirrel and a bat with the softest fur imaginable.

LOL.... Then people start asking about diet and cages. Oh.. THAT'S a whole new conversation. lol

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089586
03/24/11 02:21 AM
03/24/11 02:21 AM
Saint Louis MO
xSwtxSugaX Offline
Glider Addict
xSwtxSugaX  Offline
Glider Addict

Saint Louis MO
Hmmm, are you asking because you're curious about there personalities, or what we tell people there like that have no idea what they are? lol Im a hairstylist and get asked alot what they are. I always have to tell them they are KIND OF like a flying squirrel, but much cuter, sweeter and not even the same gene pool. My manager calls them Mutant squirrel bats. dunno lol. The moment she saw them she said they look like a cross between the two. But she def thinks they are the cutest mutant squirrel bats ever!! roflmao Usually the end of an explanation results in me showing them pictures of my babies on my phone, or pulling photos from the internet. Pretty soon Ill have people calling in to make appointments saying "I want the girl with the mutant squirrel bats to cut my hair!" roflmao

Anywho...I would compare them to kittens or an actual monkey. (odd comparison huh?) Never had a monkey before but I knew someone who did and met him a few times. They are very playful like kittens, very smart and curious. Like jess said they sleep like them, groom like them... but they have this side thats kinda wild... they throw there food... climb like monkeys... smack food out of your hand if they dont want it, and they will jump, leap and climb out of nowhere!! You always have to be prepared! Specially for those face hugs smile

"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals"

*Stitch* :grey: *Button* :wfb: *Charlie* :leu:

Cats: Rista and Cali

~*Stacie*~
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089609
03/24/11 03:33 AM
03/24/11 03:33 AM
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
Think this:

4 inch tall furry toddlers with tails.

Ash
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: chattrbabe] #1089613
03/24/11 03:41 AM
03/24/11 03:41 AM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: chattrbabe
Think this:

Ain't that the truth. But these ones at least confine the mess to one area and don't follow you around the house going 'mom. mom. mom. mom. mom.'
shakehead

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: chattrbabe] #1089616
03/24/11 03:45 AM
03/24/11 03:45 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Think this:

LOL

Well, this isnt a comparison that many of you could relate to, but they are like little bitty wolves.

And not the evil wolf personality that most people think about, instead the truth as people who have worked with wolves have seen.

Also I compare them to cats.

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089632
03/24/11 07:34 AM
03/24/11 07:34 AM
New Jersey
J
JessChi Offline
Glider Lover
JessChi  Offline
Glider Lover
J

New Jersey
Hmmm, usually the first thing I say when someone asks is that they are kinda like flying squirrels except that they are not rodents they are little marsupials. That usually dosent do it so I then have to whip out my phone and show them the many pictures of my soon to be babies smile I will never get tired of showing them off haha.

Macchiato/Ato :wfb:

R.I.P Magdalena, Lady Bug, and Loki <3

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089643
03/24/11 08:22 AM
03/24/11 08:22 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
I jokingly say they're like furry, 4" tall, 2 yr olds. Then I get serous and say they're marsupials, like kangaroos, because they have a pouch, they're nocturnal, needs lots of space, need a special diet, glide like Rocky the flying squirrel, need a special vet, are curious and very intelligent, get bored easily, so prepare to spend a lot of money on suggie toys, that they need to bond with you, unlike a puppy or kitten, need at least 4 hours a day with you, need a cage mate so they won't get lonely and they'll live 12-15+ years with proper care. And that they'll steal your heart away, but you won't want it back.

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: ] #1089661
03/24/11 09:41 AM
03/24/11 09:41 AM
usa
T
tournesoul Offline OP
Glider Guardian
tournesoul  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
T

usa
[quote=Megs]
They sound like NY Eve noise makers that you twirl when they're mad or scared, they bark like puppies when they're lonely or trying to find out if there are other gliders nearby, and 'chirp' when they're content.

LOL!! thank you for the laugh!! And the ohhhh, so sad... or sweet. I want to hear the chirping!!

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: xSwtxSugaX] #1089663
03/24/11 09:47 AM
03/24/11 09:47 AM
usa
T
tournesoul Offline OP
Glider Guardian
tournesoul  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
T

usa
Hmmm, are you asking because you're curious about there personalities, or what we tell people there like that have no idea what they are

I was asking more about WHO they are... not what you necessarily tell others but that is interesting to hear as well. smile

I dont have any yet cry as I have said so as much as I am reading and looking at pictures and video its hard to really dunno picture what life is like WITH them...

I am SOOOO excited by what I do hear and read and see. They seem just SO mlove amazing!!!

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089664
03/24/11 09:49 AM
03/24/11 09:49 AM
usa
T
tournesoul Offline OP
Glider Guardian
tournesoul  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
T

usa
I dont know HOW you reply with the quote from the person and not the WHOLE thing they said. Do you just cut it out? I keep trying different things that arent working... Totally off_topic

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: chattrbabe] #1089665
03/24/11 09:52 AM
03/24/11 09:52 AM
usa
T
tournesoul Offline OP
Glider Guardian
tournesoul  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
T

usa
Think this:

roflmao
That is kind of what I have been thinking... I have said a few times they seem more like people with all their behaviors and quirks and needs and wants.... smile

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: ] #1089666
03/24/11 09:54 AM
03/24/11 09:54 AM
usa
T
tournesoul Offline OP
Glider Guardian
tournesoul  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
T

usa
Originally Posted By: Megs
Think this:

Ain't that the truth. But these ones at least confine the mess to one area and don't follow you around the house going 'mom. mom. mom. mom. mom.'
shakehead

Thank god for that!!! roflmao

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: suggiemom1980] #1089667
03/24/11 09:56 AM
03/24/11 09:56 AM
usa
T
tournesoul Offline OP
Glider Guardian
tournesoul  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
T

usa
Originally Posted By: suggiemom_1980
I jokingly say they're like furry, 4" tall, 2 yr olds. Then I get serous and say they're marsupials, like kangaroos, because they have a pouch, they're nocturnal, needs lots of space, need a special diet, glide like Rocky the flying squirrel, need a special vet, are curious and very intelligent, get bored easily, so prepare to spend a lot of money on suggie toys, that they need to bond with you, unlike a puppy or kitten, need at least 4 hours a day with you, need a cage mate so they won't get lonely and they'll live 12-15+ years with proper care. And that they'll steal your heart away, but you won't want it back.

Thanks for all that! I knew alot of that but not the bored easily bit... and I kind of guessed they would steal my heart cool

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: JillMarie] #1089670
03/24/11 09:58 AM
03/24/11 09:58 AM
usa
T
tournesoul Offline OP
Glider Guardian
tournesoul  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
T

usa
Originally Posted By: JillMarie
Think this:

LOL

Well, this isnt a comparison that many of you could relate to, but they are like little bitty wolves.

And not the evil wolf personality that most people think about, instead the truth as people who have worked with wolves have seen.

Also I compare them to cats.

Thats very intersting!! How so to wolves? I worked a little with them, not alot at all but some, in Florida at a sanctuary. Im not sure what you mean though. I def dont think wolves are evil!! Is that what you mean? How sweet they can be?

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089673
03/24/11 10:00 AM
03/24/11 10:00 AM
Rhode Island
FuzzierThanMost Offline
Glider Lover
FuzzierThanMost  Offline
Glider Lover

Rhode Island
"a sug...a WHAT?"

I get that allllll the time.
What I say is, its a little marsupial so its related to kangaroos, its not a rodent but kind of looks like a flying squirrel, super cute and loving!

Then they ether want to see a picture or they get super wide eyed and want to hear more!

~Ella~

:grey: Fuzz LightYear
:grey: Fuzzméralda
:grey: The Little Furmaid
:grey: Furora
:grey: Furcules
:grey: Fuzz Charming

Kitties, Faith and KitKat

Doggy, Dingo

And the person who puts up with it all, Christopher<3 <3 <3
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089675
03/24/11 10:01 AM
03/24/11 10:01 AM
Kentucky
becpop Offline
Glider Lover
becpop  Offline
Glider Lover

Kentucky
Originally Posted By: tournesoul
I dont know HOW you reply with the quote from the person and not the WHOLE thing they said. Do you just cut it out? I keep trying different things that arent working... Totally off_topic

You can delete anything between the [/quote] and the [quote=username] but not those two or it will not quote it.

I think mine are also very cat like in the way they act.

Becca

:wt: -Jazz :wfb: -Alice
:rtmo: -Damon :leu: -Elena
Enchanted Gliders
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089679
03/24/11 10:06 AM
03/24/11 10:06 AM
Maine
IslandGliders Offline
Glider Addict
IslandGliders  Offline
Glider Addict

Maine
People here are going to wince over this, I just know it, but my sugar gliders remind me a lot of the pet rats I used to have.

Rats are clean, smart, trainable, VERY social, and bond to their owners just as sugar gliders do. Will rats sleep all day in a bonding pouch? No way! But mine took naps in my sweatshirt hood, and always enjoyed spending time with me. If I put them on the floor they'd come back to me, and I could take them outside (they aren't as fast or as skilled climbers as gliders).

When I see my gliders opening an Easter egg to get at the treat inside, rolling a ball around, plastering themselves against the side of the cage when I walk into the room, or grooming my fingers, it always reminds me of my rats, who did all the same things!

I know, I know... this is not going to make me a popular person here. roflmao Many members here spend a long time convincing their coworkers/significant others/friends/families that sugar gliders are NOT rodents. And indeed, they aren't! But personality-wise, a sweet pet rat and a bonded glider are very similiar. Believe it!

If someone contacts me and wants a less expensive, lower maintenance small pet, I recommend rats. They are 90% of the fun of gliders and only 15% of the work/expense.

Kemper Loves Me by Just In Luv, on Flickr

Brotherly Love by Just In Luv, on Flickr

Sirbrina Bean Sweetness by Just In Luv, on Flickr

Cutie Zeusy! by Just In Luv, on Flickr

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089680
03/24/11 10:10 AM
03/24/11 10:10 AM
Rhode Island
FuzzierThanMost Offline
Glider Lover
FuzzierThanMost  Offline
Glider Lover

Rhode Island
omg STOP IT that second to last picture made me want to cry tears of cuteness.
Ive always liked all creatures, my mother on the other hand is terrified of anything little animal with a tail (thats why ive always had hamsters) , thats why I was surprised when she fell in love with the suggies, I guess its all the fuzz wink

~Ella~

:grey: Fuzz LightYear
:grey: Fuzzméralda
:grey: The Little Furmaid
:grey: Furora
:grey: Furcules
:grey: Fuzz Charming

Kitties, Faith and KitKat

Doggy, Dingo

And the person who puts up with it all, Christopher<3 <3 <3
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: becpop] #1089743
03/24/11 01:14 PM
03/24/11 01:14 PM
usa
T
tournesoul Offline OP
Glider Guardian
tournesoul  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
T

usa
Originally Posted By: becpop

You can delete anything between the
and the
Originally Posted By: username
but not those two or it will not quote it.

I think mine are also very cat like in the way they act.

Hmmm... I think I get it though this one looked a bit harder as it had my quote then yours... LOL! Thank you!!

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: IslandGliders] #1089751
03/24/11 01:25 PM
03/24/11 01:25 PM
usa
T
tournesoul Offline OP
Glider Guardian
tournesoul  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
T

usa
Those are particularly good looking rats!! I especially like Zeusy's big ears in that last pic!! heart Plus my dogs name is Zeus!
I was JUST talking about sugar gliders at the dog park this morning to a mom in my daughters class and somehow rats came up. They had had a pet rat that she never really got used to... She said they only live 3 yrs. True? That would be a huge difference as well. 15 to 3.
I had feeder mice for a while that were cute like the multi colored one you had. They were white and gray and were meant to be lunch for some raptors but survived!
What made you switch from rats to suggies?

Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089821
03/24/11 04:08 PM
03/24/11 04:08 PM
Central Illinois
SugarCrazy Offline
Glider Lover
SugarCrazy  Offline
Glider Lover

Central Illinois
WOW... this is a hard question to answer. As I've read down thru all the other responses I mostly agree with all of them. I TOTALLY agree with the statement about 4" fuzzy toddlers with tails. The difference there is my fuzzies don't back talk... I LOVE all the noises they make even the crabbing. They are so human like without looking like humans... did you know that each have unique hand prints just like us!?! I read that somewhere on the internet. So many of their actions are human-like. Yes, they imitate human actions but they also learn from them. And my most favorite thing about them is that each one of my 10 has their own likes, dislikes, and personality. I have been asked many times how I tell them apart. I know that Ouiji has a little white dot on his nose; Mo is my biggest looking boy but isn't the heaviest; which cage won't ever eat carrots unless they are mashed into their HPW; Stewart is a crabber but as soon as I touch him he snuggles into my hand and hangs on; and that Lollie feels like the smallest one but actually out weighs Eek. They are definitely AMAZING little creatures and it has been tooo much fun learning about them.

Tracy
Married to my best friend for 24 years
We have 5 skin kids, 2 with spouses, 4 PERFECT GrandSkins
Owned by 2 cats
Playmate to 5 dogs
Slave to 16 suggies + joeys now and then
www.garlandfunnyfarm.weebly.com
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089836
03/24/11 04:33 PM
03/24/11 04:33 PM
Ohio, USA
aaronandamanda Offline
Glider Explorer
aaronandamanda  Offline
Glider Explorer

Ohio, USA
What amazed (and still amazes) me was that they have their own individual unique personalities that are so unlike anything I've ever come across ... I had a dog for 14 years and she was wonderful.. and we had cats and bunnies and other animals- but the bond I have with my two gliders is so much stronger and different .. its sort of hard to describe.
Tink is quite sassy .. shes my glider that will climb to the top of the curtain and look down and sort of say haha mommy .. you can't get me .. lol then just when I'm about to climb up on a chair to get her down, she'll glide down to my head or arm and start to give me kisses lol ... its hiliariously adorable ..
Nemo has been through it - since he's a rescue we've spent the last few months just taking things very slowly with him ... and he bit terribly out of fear for the first month ... and just when we felt like there was no hope ... he started to come around ... he's now one of the sweetest most gentle creatures I've ever been around .. he is still learning to trust but now knows that we will never hurt him and that he can love us back ...
As far as comparing them to other animals .... I can honestly say ... they are a unique breed of their own kind! haha I'm still in awe at their gliding capability and like I said .. their personality is unmatched by any animal I've ever had ... If you're ever in Ohio and want to come play with my two, be my guest ...but be warned .. I guarantee you'll find a breeder soon after wink

~*Amanda*~
Proud parent of Tinkerbell :grey: and Nemo :grey: who bring Aaron and I much joy, laughter, and happiness!
They both came to me at times when I needed them most (and I didn't even know it) .. now I get to spend the rest of their lives repaying them .. heart
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089845
03/24/11 04:54 PM
03/24/11 04:54 PM
Missouri
Mastiff_Mama Offline
Glider Guardian
Mastiff_Mama  Offline
Glider Guardian

Missouri
IslandCuteness... You made me miss my ratties!!!

It really was hard to explain to people that NO my rats do not carry the plague and YES they are actually clean animals.

I would describe my gliders as a cross between a money and a chinchilla smile

-Amber Nicole
Mama to 2 Mastiffs... Sonja & Angel
and
A Slave To Many... :grey: :wfb: :leu: :rtmo:
A loving wife to Chris

***Sprinkled With Sugar Paradise***
http://swsp.weebly.com
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089855
03/24/11 05:18 PM
03/24/11 05:18 PM
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Phoenix AZ
I love ratties! My brother has a rat from Marissa (Konotashi) and she is the sweetest rat I have ever seen! I had many rats as a teenager, and they were the coolest guys! I am trying to convince Sal that the ones at Petco in the adopt me part of the store need to come home, but he says no! roflmao

Ash
Re: what would you compare a suggie to? [Re: tournesoul] #1089856
03/24/11 05:21 PM
03/24/11 05:21 PM
Maine
IslandGliders Offline
Glider Addict
IslandGliders  Offline
Glider Addict

Maine
Those are particularly good looking rats!! I especially like Zeusy's big ears in that last pic!! heart Plus my dogs name is Zeus!
I was JUST talking about sugar gliders at the dog park this morning to a mom in my daughters class and somehow rats came up. They had had a pet rat that she never really got used to... She said they only live 3 yrs. True? That would be a huge difference as well. 15 to 3.
I had feeder mice for a while that were cute like the multi colored one you had. They were white and gray and were meant to be lunch for some raptors but survived!
What made you switch from rats to suggies?

Thank you! Oh how I loved them. Each one had their own personality. And they were so many different colors, fur types, ear types. I had some "plain" ones and some rarer ones... loved 'em all the same.

What made me switch? You basically answered the question yourself. cry I would bond with these amazing little creatures and then I'd lose them usually at or around their second birthday. You never get used to it.

I also made the big mistake of having a large colony of girl ratties that were all about the same age. Losing one pet = hard, losing four pets in a month = I couldn't even get out of bed in the morning.

So lifespan was about a third of the reason, another third was that my husband developed allergies to rats, and the last third would be, as Mastiff_Mama said: you just get tired of defending them. It is so pleasant now to talk about my gliders and have people be intrigued instead of repulsed.

I have a Doberman Pinscher (a breed with a completely unfounded bad rap), so you'd think I'd be immune to the nasty comments, but I'm not. It's really painful to have people put down your pet, make jokes about poisoning them or trapping them, or their cat eating them. It was ridiculous what people felt they could say to me just because I had rats. It got to the point that I NEVER mentioned my rats around people I didn't know extremely well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024