Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? #1115052
05/17/11 08:58 AM
05/17/11 08:58 AM
Richmond, VA
Dwiizie Offline OP
Glider Guardian
Dwiizie  Offline OP
Glider Guardian

Richmond, VA
I asked a woman about 2 gliders, to see if they were female. She responded that they were male, but that boys were nicer, and any time she wanted to take them to work, she always takes the boys. Is there truth to this? The general concensus seems to be that they are pretty equal as far as temperament is concerned. Thoughts? I wasn't sure I was being given proper information, it felt like she was kind of like "oh, no worries, just get them" She even offered me free neutering if I purchased them.

Dwiizie, Mommy to
Passion, Posie, Paige & Pixie
:grey: :wfb: :grey: :leu:
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115058
05/17/11 09:33 AM
05/17/11 09:33 AM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

I'd definitely go with the general consensus and not what this woman says. Not sure where she's getting her information. Is this woman a breeder?

Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115064
05/17/11 09:49 AM
05/17/11 09:49 AM

N
Norpa
Unregistered
Norpa
Unregistered
N

There is no difference in temperament boys can be just as aggressive as girls or vice versa. It all depends on their personality, I'd go with which one you think is the nicest. My little Suki who I get at the end of the month is a girl and she is an absolute love bug. While Winter is a crabby little girl who just wants to be in her cage. So totally different personalities in the same gender. I would recommend taking her up on the neutering if I were you, if you do decide to go with the boys that is.

edit---

Have you checked cages, parents, food and held joeys/adults? Just to be on the safe side. I'm sure there's a breeder check list and what to look for. Actually I'm positive there's one on here.

Last edited by Norpa; 05/17/11 09:52 AM.
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115066
05/17/11 10:03 AM
05/17/11 10:03 AM
Richmond, VA
Dwiizie Offline OP
Glider Guardian
Dwiizie  Offline OP
Glider Guardian

Richmond, VA
Her name is Glory Jovi, she is in South Carolina. http://www.sugarglidersgalore.com/ I don't really want males, I have boy cats, a boy fish, a soon to be husband, and boy gerbils lol. I need girls to hang out with smile

Oh, and no, I just have what she says as far as her facilities and practices go, as I am in Virginia.

Last edited by Dwiizie; 05/17/11 10:05 AM.

Dwiizie, Mommy to
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115068
05/17/11 10:10 AM
05/17/11 10:10 AM

N
Norpa
Unregistered
Norpa
Unregistered
N

There's plenty of very experienced breeders from VA here on GC if you'd like to be able to see the facilities and handle the joeys/adults. There are also some very lovely people around who run rescues too.

She seems a bit biased but she may have just had way better experiences with boy gliders than girl gliders. Just go with what your gut/heart is telling you ^^.

Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115071
05/17/11 10:20 AM
05/17/11 10:20 AM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/..._Jo#Post1089275

http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/..._He#Post1072684

The breeder is very fishy. She has incomplete lineages and there's alot of incorrect info on her site as well. Add that to the fact that she's trying to push you into buying her joeys...I would look elsewhere. :\

~Nicole~

Proudly enslaved by lots of silly suggies, 3 crazy kitties, a huffy hedgie, and a pretty puppy! grin
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115072
05/17/11 10:25 AM
05/17/11 10:25 AM

N
Norpa
Unregistered
Norpa
Unregistered
N

Oh man, her bonding page made me cringe. Yeah I'm with Guerita, find someone else that you can actually visit and see the babies.

Edit--

and a big cage is way more than NECESSARY to the health of your glider D:. And you should always have a pair no matter how much time you spend with them. Heat rock= no, rope= no because of loose threads, same with cloth that isn't fleece. D: Goodness.

Last edited by Norpa; 05/17/11 10:30 AM.
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115074
05/17/11 10:31 AM
05/17/11 10:31 AM
Richmond, VA
Dwiizie Offline OP
Glider Guardian
Dwiizie  Offline OP
Glider Guardian

Richmond, VA
Thanks guys for the input, always appreciated. I think my gut instinct is what prompted me to post this, and thats been confirmed here for me. I've been browsing around the classifieds and checking out breeders in VA and nearby states. I'm not opposed to finding some further away and having them flown in, but that does have the same downside of not being about to check out facilities.

Dwiizie, Mommy to
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115076
05/17/11 10:35 AM
05/17/11 10:35 AM
Richmond, VA
Dwiizie Offline OP
Glider Guardian
Dwiizie  Offline OP
Glider Guardian

Richmond, VA
I hadn't read her bonding page because I felt I was knowledgeable enough on the subject. I just checked it out because of what Norpa said. Eish is right! If they bite, fold them in half till they stop??? What kind of advice is that to calm a scared critter? "Sugar Glider Sleeper Hold" :-/

Dwiizie, Mommy to
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115077
05/17/11 10:38 AM
05/17/11 10:38 AM

N
Norpa
Unregistered
Norpa
Unregistered
N

You are very welcome, and yeah, I don't like the risk about flying so I don't do it. If you're not sure about a breeder that you're considering there are many people here on GC that can help who may have had experience with the breeder.

Edit--

LOL! That does sound like a sleeper hold. All I could think of as I was reading it was thinking: "How would you like it if you were scared and trying to get away and suddenly someone just rolls you up in a ball?"

Last edited by Norpa; 05/17/11 10:42 AM.
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115081
05/17/11 10:46 AM
05/17/11 10:46 AM
Maryland
K
Keytoyourloan Offline
Out of Pouch
Keytoyourloan  Offline
Out of Pouch
K

Maryland
I not sure where she got her info from but as posted above each glider is different. I have both girls and boys who are verry sweet. I also think it depends on how much time you spend bonding with your gliders.

Suggies and Spice and All Things Nice
www.suggiesandspiceandallthingsnice.com

My family includes a beautiful 11 year old daughter and 8 month old baby girl, an understanding husband
9 sweet gliders 2 breeding pair and 1 colony
3 Dogs
and lots of fish
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115117
05/17/11 11:56 AM
05/17/11 11:56 AM
Wv,USA
AmandaSnyder Offline
Glider Guardian
AmandaSnyder  Offline
Glider Guardian

Wv,USA
There are some really great glider breeders on here and these people are great.Post what your looking for and im sure someone here has it and they dont seem to be as crazy priced as some breeders ive checked into.You will pay more for breeding right but there are so very cute gliders out there make sure you go with ur heart because there is alot to look for.Good luck with your search!!!!

Amanda Lynn Snyder
Mommy & Slave To:
3 young human boys(Caleb,Cayden,Cameron)
4 :grey: Ma & Pa/ Adam & Eve

1 :rtmo: Oreo 1 :lue: Almond :wfb: Joy
1 German Shepard JaJa
Most of all Very Happy Hubby!
RIP Twix i miss u!!!
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115130
05/17/11 12:17 PM
05/17/11 12:17 PM
Maine
IslandGliders Offline
Glider Addict
IslandGliders  Offline
Glider Addict

Maine
I've heard of breeders (good breeders, too!) insisting on temperament differences between the genders, but in my (very limited) experience I haven't seen it.

But back when I was researching gliders, the general consensus seemed to be that girls were moodier, more energetic "busybodies" and boys--especially neutered boys--were calmer and more loving.

I still went with two girls for my first two gliders. And I wasn't disappointed. smile They are very loving, though they are busybodies! LOL

Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115139
05/17/11 12:35 PM
05/17/11 12:35 PM
Holland, Ohio
sugarlovee Offline
Glider Explorer
sugarlovee  Offline
Glider Explorer

Holland, Ohio
I have heard nothing good about her! As Nicole said, she has fishy lineage & does not have good breeding practices.

Alexis Faith
Ever Faithful Exotics

:cream: :plat: :wfb: :grey: :rtmo: :leu:

|Until One Has Loved An Animal, Apart Of Ones Soul Remains Unawakened|
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115148
05/17/11 01:00 PM
05/17/11 01:00 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Quote:
the general consensus seemed to be that girls were moodier, more energetic "busybodies" and boys--especially neutered boys--were calmer and more loving.

I think that is pretty fair assessment (from my experience). I love my neutered boys the best but only slightly above my other gliders. Right now, all the girls I have here are pretty laid back and all mine are sweet as can be. But I still have that soft spot for the neutered boys.

The girl's moodiness comes from their hormones during their heat cycles. Since they can't be spayed, it is just something to live with. Some girls act no different but some will get a little crazy (not usually in a bad way) but their heat cycle last only 3 days or so.

Neutered boys don't go through the hormonal swings. Intact boys go through the mood swings too if there are females in the house (reaction to them).

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115152
05/17/11 01:18 PM
05/17/11 01:18 PM
Richmond, VA
Dwiizie Offline OP
Glider Guardian
Dwiizie  Offline OP
Glider Guardian

Richmond, VA
I don't mind a moody lady now and then. I do think that boys in a LOT of species can be the "more laid back ones" once they're neutered, but I think so much is "nurture over nature" as some others have said, bonding is really going to make a difference. I think I am going to be good with this, I have a lot of time, patience, and dedication to ensure success. I just need some girl power in the house hehe!

Dwiizie, Mommy to
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115206
05/17/11 04:07 PM
05/17/11 04:07 PM
Richmond, VA
Dwiizie Offline OP
Glider Guardian
Dwiizie  Offline OP
Glider Guardian

Richmond, VA
So, I had given up on finding someone locally to purchase from, and finally, I placed a deposit on two gliders in Tulsa. Shortly after, I got an email from a woman with two gliders in VA that would be perfect, and I wouldn't have to put them through the shipping process. I have sent an email to the woman to ask if she will make an exception to her non refundable deposit rule so that I can purchase locally and not have to put them through shipping. Its only been a few hours now since I sent the money. I'd understand if I was trying to back out last minute or something, or if she had taken down advertising and changed her website for me, but there hasn't been time for her to be able to do any of those things. I hope it isn't awful of me to ask for the deposit back. I feel just absolutely sick with stress over the whole thing.

Dwiizie, Mommy to
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115228
05/17/11 04:46 PM
05/17/11 04:46 PM

D
drum_chick
Unregistered
drum_chick
Unregistered
D

I have two girls, one is sweet, the other is a bit of a brat wink

Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115327
05/17/11 07:45 PM
05/17/11 07:45 PM
Maryland
Jen Offline
Glider Explorer
Jen  Offline
Glider Explorer

Maryland
I have two female gliders and they are both completely different. One never crabs and is very gentle. The other is more reserved and is a big pouch grouch! You touch her or look at her in her pouch and she runs her mouth! Her bark is worse than her bite:O)

Yes, I'm packin fuzz!
Gracie :grey: , Willow :grey: , Lula Rose :leu: and Daisy :grey:
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115336
05/17/11 07:59 PM
05/17/11 07:59 PM
Ohio
LiveInTheMoment Offline
Glider Slave
LiveInTheMoment  Offline
Glider Slave

Ohio
Total myth. All my suggies have totally different personalities, but all are equally sweet. I have 2 females that are snuggle bugs, and 2 males that are snuggle bugs, the other boy and girl just like to explore.

The sweetest suggie I have is my little girl Killara. She has truly lived up to her name.. it's Australian for, "always there." She loves to snuggle, she isn't moody, she is just the sweetest thing. She loves cuddling, she greets me every day.. ugh. I dunno what I would do without her. I love my other kids so much, but she is a momma's girl. She loves to go EVERYWHERE with me, and she's always so well behaved tounge. Her cagemate Willoughby is a brat! He's a sweet glider, but he definitely has a mind of his own. He only cuddles on his terms.

Erika (AKA ProudParent) & my kids:

Suggie :grey: Rocky :bb: Killara :plat: Willoughby :grey:

Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115372
05/17/11 09:00 PM
05/17/11 09:00 PM
MS
Janie Offline
Glider Lover
Janie  Offline
Glider Lover

MS
I would have to say I agree that boys..esp neutered boys are more laid back. I have 28 suggies and only one of my girls will rival my boys for being calm and extremely easy for even strangers to handle.....

My girls are all sweet, and I have no issues clipping nails , picking them up and playing with them. It is just they are far more moody and more likely to have an attitude. My boys with the exception of one are all cuddle bugs and want to be loved on.

Last year when my vet asked to borrow one for a talk he was giving to 4-7 year olds ... I told him just pick a boy:P Galileo let over 100 strange kids pet him for about an hour! none of my girls would have allowed that LOL

slave to 9 cages of adorable suggies
:grey: :wfb: :rtmo: :leu: :wt:
http://www.suggierealm.com
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Janie] #1115375
05/17/11 09:09 PM
05/17/11 09:09 PM
Ohio
LiveInTheMoment Offline
Glider Slave
LiveInTheMoment  Offline
Glider Slave

Ohio
Originally Posted By: Janie
Last year when my vet asked to borrow one for a talk he was giving to 4-7 year olds ... I told him just pick a boy:P Galileo let over 100 strange kids pet him for about an hour! none of my girls would have allowed that LOL

Aww, I only have one boy that loves attention. He will take it from ANYONE he can get it from. He gets passed around the vets office lol.

But as far as my suggies go.. my girls are more laid back and enjoy cuddling tounge.

Erika (AKA ProudParent) & my kids:

Suggie :grey: Rocky :bb: Killara :plat: Willoughby :grey:

Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: LiveInTheMoment] #1115381
05/17/11 09:16 PM
05/17/11 09:16 PM
Tulsa, OK, USA
S
SweetGliders Offline
Glider Slave
SweetGliders  Offline
Glider Slave
S

Tulsa, OK, USA
Hi Dwiizie,
This is Anita (Sweetgliders) here in Tulsa, where you placed your deposit on my two girls. I have been a member of GC since 2001 and have lots of glider experience and there are alot of GC members who are owned by my babies. smile I have been very blessed when shipping any of my joeys and I try to make it as less stressful for the new parents and the babies as possible. Granted I can't control everything on the plane ride but I do try. I understand about your nervousness on the shipping process and I would be glad to speak with you about your deposit. smile

Thank you.

Anita heart
www.mysweetgliders.com

Owned by many Gliders & Cats + Wife to a Wonderful & Understanding Husband

Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115419
05/17/11 10:40 PM
05/17/11 10:40 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Originally Posted By: Dwiizie
I don't really want males, I have boy cats, a boy fish, a soon to be husband, and boy gerbils lol. I need girls to hang out with smile

That's exactly why almost ALL of my pets are females. When my kids were younger, I realized I was *seriously* out-testosteroned. Two male children, a husband, a male dog and a male cat!

Now, I have 5 female cats, 2 female dogs, a female macaw, and 2 female hedgehogs. The gliders are assorted - neutered males, non-neutered males and females. Last summer, we got a boy kitten. He's the first non-glider, non-human male member to join our household in over a decade!

As far as the gliders, however, I have to agree with Dancing. My favorites are almost always the neutered males. So laid back and easy-going! More likely to be snugglers.

Last edited by ValkyrieMome; 05/17/11 10:42 PM.

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115497
05/18/11 12:53 AM
05/18/11 12:53 AM
Richmond, VA
Dwiizie Offline OP
Glider Guardian
Dwiizie  Offline OP
Glider Guardian

Richmond, VA
I just want to say thanks again Anita! I am sooo thankful that you were so understanding and easy to work with. I really appreciate it so much. Thank you! And thank you everyone for being so helpful!

Dwiizie, Mommy to
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: ] #1115501
05/18/11 12:57 AM
05/18/11 12:57 AM
Vulcan, MO
Meg_n_Von Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Meg_n_Von  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vulcan, MO
Originally Posted By: Norpa
Oh man, her bonding page made me cringe.

Me too! Some of their practices are just a no go for me.

As far as temperaments go, I think it's a toss up. My one glider, Kira, is a complete lunatic! She's always running and all over the place. I call her the wild one, lol. Her cage mate, Logan, is the same way. They're beyond sweet, but wild at the same time.

My other glider, Pip, is as sweet and calm as they come. I haven't heard him crab since he was about 2 months OOP, that was almost 2 years ago. His cage mate, Sadie, is super sweet and really mellow and lazy, but can be a bit crabby from time to time.

Then there's my lone ranger, Charlie. He's really sweet and mellow, but can spaz out from time to time, lol.

Gliders are all SO different, that's one of my favorite things about them. You think you know them, then you add you your family and meet someone completely different from all the rest. smile

Megan & LaVaughn

Sugar Exotics

:bb: Kira :grey: Sadie - Neal :wfb: Pip - Violet :rtmo: Logan - Charli - Tyler - Seamus :plat: Chloe - Cas :leu: Boone

RIP David
Your life was short lived, but your memory will last forever.
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115506
05/18/11 01:04 AM
05/18/11 01:04 AM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

I will tell you this too. Anita babies ARE THE SWEETEST! I just LOVES me some Anita babies. If you do go ahead and get them from her, you won't be disappointed. She sure lives up to her screen name...sweetgliders!

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: ] #1115647
05/18/11 09:46 AM
05/18/11 09:46 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA

"You have to maintain the boss role in the relationship with your sugar glider."
Really? Um, MY suggies actually thought this is supposed to be the other way around and so did I, so that's how WE'VE been doing it. dunno

So glad you worked things out with Anita! I don't have any of her babies but she sure earned her reputation for having sweet gliders!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: Dwiizie] #1115664
05/18/11 10:34 AM
05/18/11 10:34 AM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

There was someone here not long ago that posted about gliders they got and that they were having troubles with them, things weren't going well, the gliders were sick, etc. I posted in the thread and gave her some advice and ideas. A day or two later, I got a form response that was generated on my website, sent to my email. It was from this particular breeder, first thanking me for responding to this members post (odd) and then went on to tell me that SHE was the breeder of this person's gliders, telling me something completely different than what the member did, defending herself at every turn. Needless to say, red flags were raised immediately because why would you go out of your way to seek someone out (I don't know this breeder, had never heard of her before her form response) just to talk about ONE post on a large forum. I found it to be very odd and after discussions off the board with the member, it's clear this breeder isn't quite right.

She said to me that she sells her joeys "at 7 weeks at the earliest" and "only if they are eating and drinking good". This, along with the other information on her site, would make me run in the other direction.

Re: Breeder says boys are nicer than girls. Truth? [Re: suggiemom1980] #1115675
05/18/11 10:52 AM
05/18/11 10:52 AM
North Dakota
kjgoulet Offline
Glider Slave
kjgoulet  Offline
Glider Slave

North Dakota
Originally Posted By: suggiemom1980

"You have to maintain the boss role in the relationship with your sugar glider."
Really? Um, MY suggies actually thought this is supposed to be the other way around and so did I, so that's how WE'VE been doing it. dunno

So glad you worked things out with Anita! I don't have any of her babies but she sure earned her reputation for having sweet gliders!

I agree laugh MY gliders are the bosses around here haha! They bark and I go running to either play or give treats. Last night Baby Face tried to nibble my finger when I gave her a yogie but I must say I wouldn't put her in a hold like what that lady describes shakehead I just psst! and calmly say she's not being nice. Not that she understands me lol!

Kristi

Mommy to..
Daughter Abby
:grey: :wfb: :rtmo:
And my many fuzzy children <3
www.tenderlovingsuggies.webs.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 378 guests, and 88 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,600 TEXAS
679,086 OHIO
487,178 OKLAHOMA
432,185 UTAH
321,703 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024