Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117163
05/21/11 08:15 AM
05/21/11 08:15 AM

C
caliejean86
Unregistered
caliejean86
Unregistered
C

My Chloe was saved from the vets visit with meds and lots of syringe feeding fluids. Taz was not able to be saved.

this is what my cage looks like that I bought in December that caused mine to be sick (we think)

Diana Martin has pulled all the glider cages from the site, but this is the flying squirrel one that looks identical to mine.

http://martinscages.com/products/cages/flysquirrel/

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117187
05/21/11 10:31 AM
05/21/11 10:31 AM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Martins Cages need to realize that the problem is the wire and that they use the same wire for other animal's cages.

I can't believe for a minute that other pet owners are not seeing the same signs that we are, granted if the animal is bigger it may be taking longer for the symptoms to manifest in the animal.

They need to pull all pet cages until this is resolved.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: ] #1117213
05/21/11 12:25 PM
05/21/11 12:25 PM

K
kimbo6605
Unregistered
kimbo6605
Unregistered
K

i was wondering what cage did you get from Pocket Pets. i got the jungle gym its on step up from the travel cage. and do you know if that cage was affected by this

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117215
05/21/11 12:30 PM
05/21/11 12:30 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
Its the wire that the cages are made with, I wouldn't chance it.

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117221
05/21/11 12:48 PM
05/21/11 12:48 PM
North Fort Worth - TX
jacknsally Offline
Glider Addict
jacknsally  Offline
Glider Addict

North Fort Worth - TX
It almost sounds like two situations are going on here and being made out to be one. There are several new members who recently purchased gliders & cages from (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets. We don't know that those ill gliders are ill just because of the cages. (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets has a history of selling gliders who are not the healthiest.

I think the focus on cages/cage wire in question should be to those with recent purchases of cages/wire for gliders that were not purchased from (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets. I think those tests/studies will give the true results of what could be going on.

What kind of time frame with these cages and the gliders becoming ill are we dealing with? Are these new cages and the gliders became sick quickly - or have these gliders been in these cages for quite some time? I'm just asking to be sure we are really looking at the wire these cages are built with.

Ñancy
~Always on my mind & in my heart Jack, Sally & Serenity~

Mobmilli's Boutique
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117227
05/21/11 12:57 PM
05/21/11 12:57 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
While I agree that PP has a history of selling ill gliders, the NUMBERS of ill gliders is just not "normal" even for PP.

The thing that all these ill gliders have in common (so far as I can piece together) besides symptoms is that they are all in fairly new (since October) cages made from the black pvc coated wire (like the klubertanz wire). And that once removed from those cages and given fluids and meds, many are showing signs of recovery.

These cages have come from PP, Martins and homemade from random rolls (it has been said that Klubertanz also receives their wire from the same manufacture).

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117236
05/21/11 01:17 PM
05/21/11 01:17 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
I also understand that the older gliders are taking longer to show symptoms, where the younger ones and joeys are showing symptoms faster.

Some gliders are showing symptoms months after being put in these type of cages, while others are showing symptoms just weeks after.

This is a sad, sad time for all owners and gliders that are affected by these types of cages.

sherri

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117242
05/21/11 01:32 PM
05/21/11 01:32 PM

K
kimbo6605
Unregistered
kimbo6605
Unregistered
K

i got my cage from Pocket Pets the jungle gym, my glider Baily who is 6 months old she is fine. I still got rid of the cage i wouldnt want to chance it. i sent them a email yesterday and no reply yet. and there is no number that i could find for Pocket Pets. to those of you who have a sick glider i am sorry and i hope that they get better.

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: ] #1117248
05/21/11 02:00 PM
05/21/11 02:00 PM
Maryland
shannyn Offline
Glider Explorer
shannyn  Offline
Glider Explorer

Maryland
If it's the jungle gym single, double, or outback then it is fine because they are epoxy coated not pvc.....i think

shannyn (nyn)

adorable furry luvs: nermal(nermalina) :grey: pooky :grey:

kitties: patches and pumpkin
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117265
05/21/11 03:00 PM
05/21/11 03:00 PM

K
kimbo6605
Unregistered
kimbo6605
Unregistered
K

I recieved a email back from Pocket Pets and it explained everything. the model cages aand everything thank god ours wasnt affected but still not putting baily in it.

Last edited by Gizmogirl; 05/21/11 03:23 PM. Reason: Edited text - Gizmogirl
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117355
05/21/11 07:46 PM
05/21/11 07:46 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Could someone please tell me:

Is it the cage wire like this:
http://www.thechickenhutch.com/images/_5x1vin.jpg

or the cage wire like this:
http://www.martinscages.com/images/full/WRP.jpg

Or is it both?

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: ValkyrieMome] #1117363
05/21/11 08:22 PM
05/21/11 08:22 PM
Vancouver, WA
GliderGuy540 Offline
Glider Lover
GliderGuy540  Offline
Glider Lover

Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: ValkyrieMome
Could someone please tell me:

Is it the cage wire like this:
http://www.thechickenhutch.com/images/_5x1vin.jpg

or the cage wire like this:
http://www.martinscages.com/images/full/WRP.jpg

Or is it both?

My Martin's cage was made from 1/2 x 1 inch pvc wire

--==Kevin==--
Suggie-Daddy to Willow, Wicket, and Loki
:grey: :grey: :plat:

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117368
05/21/11 08:41 PM
05/21/11 08:41 PM
Springfield/Eugene, OR
kitsune Offline
Glider Slave
kitsune  Offline
Glider Slave

Springfield/Eugene, OR
I'm looking for a close picture of the type of black pvc-coated wire that is contaminated so I can post it on my CL warning. I've seen the two Alden posted, and one other type that looks like a totally different brand (I have a cage like this one, it's older tho). I need to know which pic I should post.

Thanks all!

Last edited by kitsune; 05/21/11 08:43 PM.

Beth

mlove Glide free :rbridge: :bb: Dimitri and Tegan :wfb: :rbridge: and right-side up! mlove
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117405
05/21/11 10:30 PM
05/21/11 10:30 PM
Annapolis, MD
Ikeda Offline
Glider Explorer
Ikeda  Offline
Glider Explorer

Annapolis, MD
You know... I've kept VERY quiet about this. I too have and recommend Martin's in the past. My gliders aren't sick. Frankly, you people YOU the community are taking something that Bourbon and LSardon posted and BLOWING this thing COMPLETELY out of the water.

1) You THINK it's the wire. Prove it. Show me the test results as they haven't come in yet.
2) Martin's Cage and (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets run the same issues. But not ALL gliders are having the issues. So you must be making SOME form of guess (educated or not).
3) Until you have a 100% conclusive study, who's to say that you don't go out and buy a cage that has equally harmful properties?

I love my gliders but ya'lls anxiety and stress over this situation followed by statements of FACTS that are not backed up is only making the ENTIRE situation worse.

That's my statement.

P.S. My gliders are happy and fine. If they aren't then I'm sorry that I made the wrong decision but I will ERR on the side of skepticism ANY time someone tells me that something is true without providing facts that prove it to be so.

P.P.S. Since everyone is speculating.. I think that there is a volcano in the Pacific belching ash over Japan which is floating over the U.S. and causing all the issues...

Last edited by Ikeda; 05/21/11 10:35 PM.

:grey: Rocky and Winkle's Dad :wfb:

Rocky: (recognizing Boris's voice) That voice. Where have I heard that voice before?

Bullwinkle: In about 365 other episodes. But I don't know who it is either.
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117408
05/21/11 10:41 PM
05/21/11 10:41 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
Ikeda, you have absolutely NO idea what is going on here! You go ahead and keep your head in the sand and pretend there is nothing wrong and I will continue to keep praying for the gliders that are affected and of course I will add YOUR gliders to my prayer list.

sherri

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117413
05/21/11 10:53 PM
05/21/11 10:53 PM
NY
WintersSong Offline
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline
Glider Slave

NY
Should we all keep hush hush about this? Allow more gliders to become ill? Allow more to die?

With the amount of gliders, AND PEOPLE (yes, I read on another forum that people are getting ill too) by this... well, I would hope everyone would choose to err on the side of caution.

~*Sara*~

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anais Nin
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Sherri] #1117455
05/22/11 12:26 AM
Bee-Bopping round SnakePit USA
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Quote:
you people YOU the community are taking something that Bourbon and LSardon posted and BLOWING this thing COMPLETELY out of the water.

actually "I" said there are no definitive, that the commonality is the cage wire..

please don't make this out to be me or lindas starting.. it is the gliders that are speaking with common grounds, and the facts many are getting better when removed from the cage..

"I" haven't told anyone to pitch their cages,

I don't think you have your head in the sand, on the contrary, I think you are very much like the vets... not going to do anything till there are definitives found..

I call that making a personal decision, in spite of what is being said by many whose gliders have been in this situation and is recovering from it.

it is your decision.. and I applaud you for making it, is it the same decision I would make? who knows, depends on the cages I have and whether or not it is in the "hot" areas if it is a PP cage or if if ordered if it fell into the time line of distribution of martins cages..

but then it would be my decision.. and with that decision I must live with the consequences if it were the wrong one, and the joys if it were the right one.

sounds to me that everyone is asking which cages MAY be affected, and then making that " personal decision" on their own.

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Ikeda] #1117456
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Originally Posted By: Ikeda
You know... I've kept VERY quiet about this. I too have and recommend Martin's in the past. My gliders aren't sick. Frankly, you people YOU the community are taking something that Bourbon and LSardon posted and BLOWING this thing COMPLETELY out of the water.

How can one argue with FACTS that are black and white throughout the forums about this. Rainbow Memorials, have you read through those recently? Health and Hygiene?

Those of us who have been diligently working behind the scenes collecting data, researching, working with vets, and Agencies are doing so in order to find out the facts. Informing the community before final conclusions is no different than the weatherman giving you a 7 day forecast. Preparation, information, and caution.

We have already received grief for not coming forward sooner. Now that we have, we still get the slack.

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117474
05/22/11 12:58 AM
05/22/11 12:58 AM
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Kitsune..

the 1" x 1/2" wire pic you have is the right size, but the coating is much heavier the coating thickness is similar to that of your picture 1

i took a pic of the wire from a cage I have here at the house, I hope it will help those that want to know about the wire itself.

if it is a Pocket Pets cage, contact them, they will let you know about your cage.

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117476
05/22/11 01:00 AM
05/22/11 01:00 AM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

I have removed the monkeys from their cage and it's outside covered in plastic. I had a long discussion today with Diana Martin from Martin's Cages and she, too, recommended I do so. It had already been done...and I feel confident in my decision.

Everyone can make their own choices...but I will say that at this point and time, until the test results are in (and yes, Ike...there is a tireless amount of testing going on behind the scenes), I will err on the side of caution and not take the chance. For something as simple as taking the cage outside until I know one way or the other, it's worth it to me. The monkeys are MY responsibility and if they get sick, and I knew of a possible cage issue yet didn't take action, then it's on me. I can't deal with that.

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: DCMuffin] #1117492
05/22/11 01:56 AM
05/22/11 01:56 AM
Mississippi
M
Midien Offline
Joey Member
Midien  Offline
Joey Member
M

Mississippi
I've got a new cage on the way from Suncoast, thankfully, and Nox is in his travel cage for now. The way I see it, I won't pitch my Martin's cage or anything (don't think I could stomach doing it yet anyway, for as much as it cost), and if there's a way to test for sure to see if it's affected when all the results come in, I'll check it out.

Worst case scenario? I have to throw the cage out or send it back or something. Best case? If it comes back safe, hey, that just means the babies have an extra cage. smile

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that it'll come back as something simple that can be fixed somehow.

~Laura~

<3 :grey: Nox (Approx. OOP 02/15/2011) and Luna :grey: <3
and a puppy - Tucker (Approx. birth 05/2007) <3
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Ikeda] #1117515
05/22/11 02:49 AM
05/22/11 02:49 AM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Originally Posted By: Ikeda

1) You THINK it's the wire. Prove it. Show me the test results as they haven't come in yet.
2) Martin's Cage and (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets run the same issues. But not ALL gliders are having the issues. So you must be making SOME form of guess (educated or not).
3) Until you have a 100% conclusive study, who's to say that you don't go out and buy a cage that has equally harmful properties?

What?! Over 100 gliders are DEAD.

So ... I'm for taking ALL proactive steps. Maybe some of the steps will eventually turn out to be unnecessary. So - go ahead and take steps WHILE continuing testing.

Or - just do nothing until the test results come back with the FACTS you want. How many more gliders will be dead then?

The *ONLY* common factor amongst the sick and now dead gliders is the CAGE they are in. The CAGE! It is a FACT that of the many many many now-dead gliders that have been seen by various vets - they were on different diets, different toys, different water sources, different everything. The common FACTor was THE CAGE.

So - ok - maybe it turns out that they are reacting to something else. But - until then, I think we'd be extremely careless and neglectful if we didn't take whatever meager steps we can take. If that step is to remove them from a cage made with suspect wire - then how hard is that? Is it worth your gliders' lives to be stubborn, dig your heels in and demand proof before you act?

Oh - edited to add - it is entirely coincidental that the gliders who aren't too far gone actually begin to improve immediately upon being removed from THE CAGE. But- you know - you go ahead and wait for proof!

Last edited by ValkyrieMome; 05/22/11 03:01 AM.

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: ValkyrieMome] #1117518
05/22/11 02:59 AM
05/22/11 02:59 AM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
clap thumb

sherri

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117521
05/22/11 03:03 AM
05/22/11 03:03 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Well said Alden! thumb

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Gizmogirl] #1117526
05/22/11 03:31 AM
05/22/11 03:31 AM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: Sherri
clap thumb

Originally Posted By: Gizmogirl
Well said Alden! thumb

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Bourbon] #1117528
05/22/11 03:36 AM
05/22/11 03:36 AM
Springfield/Eugene, OR
kitsune Offline
Glider Slave
kitsune  Offline
Glider Slave

Springfield/Eugene, OR
Originally Posted By: Bourbon
Kitsune..

the 1" x 1/2" wire pic you have is the right size, but the coating is much heavier the coating thickness is similar to that of your picture 1

i took a pic of the wire from a cage I have here at the house, I hope it will help those that want to know about the wire itself.

if it is a Pocket Pets cage, contact them, they will let you know about your cage.

Thanks Bourbon, I've got no worries about any of my cages, just realized that most of the people with gliders in my area don't go to the forums...CL is the best way to get the word out, your picture will help a great deal!

Beth

mlove Glide free :rbridge: :bb: Dimitri and Tegan :wfb: :rbridge: and right-side up! mlove
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117595
05/22/11 10:59 AM
05/22/11 10:59 AM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Well said, Alden...very well said. This is why I finally chose to remove the monkeys. I'll admit that when this first came out, I was a bit skeptical. Not anymore and I'm not willing to chance it.

ALL: Do nothing with your Martin's Cages - just move them out and cover them so the elements don't bother them should the time come that you're able to use them again. Testing is ongoing and Martin's is in the process of going back to October and pulling out records of those that have purchased cages and also talking with their distributors. One of their distributors provides to them AND Klubertanz...not sure about (PPP) Perfect Pocket Pets yet.

For those "in the know"...I'm sure I could go back through the threads and look, but is it ONLY the Majestic cages from Martin's that are seemingly affected?

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: DCMuffin] #1117605
05/22/11 11:24 AM
05/22/11 11:24 AM
NY
WintersSong Offline
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline
Glider Slave

NY
Originally Posted By: DCMuffin
but is it ONLY the Majestic cages from Martin's that are seemingly affected?

To my understanding, any cage made from that wire COULD be affected.

~*Sara*~

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~Anais Nin
Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: Trigger] #1117607
05/22/11 11:27 AM
05/22/11 11:27 AM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

That's not my question, Sara. I want to know if the cases involve more than just the Majestic's. The Majestic uses a completely different sized wire roll than the others so it makes a difference.

Re: Update on Cages and Recall - PART ONE [Re: DCMuffin] #1117608
05/22/11 11:35 AM
05/22/11 11:35 AM
NY
WintersSong Offline
Glider Slave
WintersSong  Offline
Glider Slave

NY
Originally Posted By: DCMuffin
That's not my question, Sara. I want to know if the cases involve more than just the Majestic's. The Majestic uses a completely different sized wire roll than the others so it makes a difference.

I would assume that the answers still the same..
Gliders in all different PVC coated cages are being affected.
Pocket Pets uses PVC coated wire for their starter cages -- and gliders are getting sick from it.
The Majestic uses PVC coated wire (from a different sized role), and gliders have been affected.

Even gliders in homemade PVC-coated wire cages are being affected by this.

Last edited by WintersSong; 05/22/11 11:36 AM.

~*Sara*~

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024