Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HPW diet? #1137143
06/28/11 03:35 PM
06/28/11 03:35 PM

A
aeriegirl15
Unregistered
aeriegirl15
Unregistered
A

Hello! I am possibily getting gliders, and was wondering if someone could please outline this diet for me? Do they need extra smacks/a staple food with this diet? Thank you!

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137152
06/28/11 03:43 PM
06/28/11 03:43 PM
Pinconning, MI
D
dewbug91 Offline
Glider Lover
dewbug91  Offline
Glider Lover
D

Pinconning, MI
No staple food is needed for this diet. I give my babies 2-3 mealies in the morning and thats it. Then some occasional snacks smile Their spoiled. If you click on the word diet. It will take you to a page that has HPW,BML, and so on.

8 American Bullies: Zeus,Storm,Jazz,Mya,Rebel,Mercy,Diamond,and Lexi.
3 Sugar Glider: Izzy,Mina,and Pixie.
2 Cats: Gizzy and Bella.
Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137154
06/28/11 03:45 PM
06/28/11 03:45 PM
Seattle, Wa
steph323 Offline
Glider Guardian
steph323  Offline
Glider Guardian

Seattle, Wa
Yes, you need fruits and veggies. I feed mine a tablespoon of fruits, a tablespoon of veggies and a tablespoon of hpw plus. I usually blend the fruits/veggies they dont like with the hpw and use the rest as foraging treats.

http://www.hpwplus.com/preparation_serving/preparation_serving.htm

Proud mommy of

Brie-calm girl :wfb: X Monty-rowdy boy :wfb:

Sierra-oddball mosaic girl :grey:

Colby-friendly boy :rtmo:

Fontina-sweetheart girl :rtmo:

R.I.P. Aree, Cheddar, Swiss, Meeka :rbridge:

Vets always know best
Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137160
06/28/11 03:51 PM
06/28/11 03:51 PM
Seattle, Wa
steph323 Offline
Glider Guardian
steph323  Offline
Glider Guardian

Seattle, Wa
Also since it goes bad quick I have a dry food that they can nibble on if they get hungry during the day .... I dont know if they actually eat it but its there if they want it

Proud mommy of

Vets always know best
Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137186
06/28/11 04:23 PM
06/28/11 04:23 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

HPW IS the staple of this diet.

2 cups warm water
1.5 cup honey
3 scrambled eggs
1/4 cup High Protein Wombaroo Powder
1 tablespoon bee pollen

Cook eggs, set aside. (Easy microwaving instructions below.)

In large bowl mix water and honey. Stir until honey is dissolved.
Add in HPW powder, mix well.

In a blender add in eggs, bee pollen and 1/2 to 1 cup HPW liquid mixture. Blend for two minutes.
Add in additional liquid and blend for another two minutes.

Pour into a freezer safe bowl with an airtight lid. Keep in freezer. HPW will freeze to consistency of ice cream.

Feeding instructions.

1.5 teaspoons of HPW per glider
1 TABLEspoon of mixed fruits
1 TABLEspoon of mixed veggies

If you have questions about this diet, please contact Peggy Brewer at critterlove@critterlove.com

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137191
06/28/11 04:29 PM
06/28/11 04:29 PM
Seattle, Wa
steph323 Offline
Glider Guardian
steph323  Offline
Glider Guardian

Seattle, Wa
Originally Posted By: Megs

2 cups warm water
1.5 cup honey
3 scrambled eggs
1 tablespoon bee pollen

In a blender add in eggs, bee pollen and 1/2 to 1 cup HPW liquid mixture. Blend for two minutes.

Pour into a freezer safe bowl with an airtight lid. Keep in freezer. HPW will freeze to consistency of ice cream.

Feeding instructions.

If you have questions about this diet, please contact Peggy Brewer at critterlove@critterlove.com

On the site it says tablespoon, I'm confused

Proud mommy of

Vets always know best
Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137194
06/28/11 04:35 PM
06/28/11 04:35 PM
Richmond, VA
Dwiizie Offline
Glider Guardian
Dwiizie  Offline
Glider Guardian

Richmond, VA
New edit: I was completely wrong lol, my bad.

Last edited by Dwiizie; 06/29/11 08:11 AM.

Dwiizie, Mommy to
Passion, Posie, Paige & Pixie
:grey: :wfb: :grey: :leu:
Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137471
06/29/11 02:36 AM
06/29/11 02:36 AM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137517
06/29/11 04:18 AM
06/29/11 04:18 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Originally Posted By: Megs

2 cups warm water
1.5 cup honey
3 scrambled eggs
1 tablespoon bee pollen

Feeding instructions.

This is correct. thumb Here is the link: HPW (high protein wombaroo diet) Diet

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137518
06/29/11 04:19 AM
06/29/11 04:19 AM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Let me clear up any confusion here LOL
HPW is a diet "staple" made with High Protein Wombaroo Powder. It is listed as 1 1/2 TEASPOON per glider. BUT you can do 1 TABLESpoon if you wish. I asked Peggy about this and the amounts were adjusted as some felt that the 1 1/2 teaspoon was not enough. If you are giving the 1 1/2 teasp and your glider is still ravenous, up the amount. If you feed the 1 TABLEspoon and they are getting FAT, lower the amount.

The same is true for the HPW plus and the HPW complete.

NOW, for those...They are a different powder altogether but BASED on the original.

The HPW Plus is great as it has a 2:1 ratio whereas the original does not.
The HPW Complete is wonderful for emergencies as all you need to do is add water.

All 3 diets require a balanced mix of fruit and veggies, and NO (repeat NO) added supplements (as recommended by Peggy)

Now, if I got any of this wrong...hopefully Peggy will let me know. If a any one has further questions, Peggy is great about helping if you email her (as Megs mentioned)

I hope this helped

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137648
06/29/11 12:24 PM
06/29/11 12:24 PM
VA, USA
mithryanna Offline
Joey Member
mithryanna  Offline
Joey Member

VA, USA
JillMarie has given sound advice. smile I would like to add something since you are new, and this is something I feel I should have understood better when we got our babies.

If you are looking at feeding the original HPW diet, you should be aware that the ca:p ratio, as someone else mentioned, is not between 1.5:1 and 2:1[Edited from "2:1" to clarify that 1.5 - 2 is the ideal range, not explicitly 2:1]. Quoted from the Sweet Sugar Gliders HPW page (http://www.sweet-sugar-gliders.com/sugar-glider-hpw-diet-high-protein-wombaroo-recipe.html):

Quote:
The calcium:phosphorous ratio of HPW is 1.29:1. Try to select fruits and vegetables that will keep the overall ratio of the complete diet at 1.5-2:1. For HPW Diet made easy, check out the SSG Complete HPW Diet. This will show you examples of which fruits and veggies yield a good ca:ph ratio for sugar gliders, when combined.

If you do not want to have to stress about selecting the right fruits and veggies to up the ratio, or if like me you end up with picky gliders who refuse to eat a lot of the 'better' fruits and veggies, look into HPW Plus and Complete. The original diet, the plus, and the complete are all created by the same person and she had help from vets and nutritionists creating them to make sure that they are healthy, complete diets. The original diet and the plus are even made with a lot of the same ingredients and preparation, just a different powder.

I'll end with links:

Peggy's Site about HPW Plus and Complete:
http://www.hpwplus.com/

Fruit and Veggie Chart on Peggy's Critter Love site:
http://www.critterlove.com/Fruit%20and%20Vegetable%20Chart/fruitandvegetablechart.htm

There are other fruit and veggie charts out there but I like that she breaks them down into "balanced" "high" and "poor" ca:p ratios. Makes it easy if you are looking by balanced-ness. tounge

Hope this is helpful!

Last edited by mithryanna; 06/29/11 03:49 PM.

~Lauren~

Mommy of Jaba :wfb: , Zazu :wfb: , and Sundance! :rtmo:

Feel free to PM or e-mail me at lforney.umw@gmail.com if you need help with html, php, or other web-related woes!
Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137664
06/29/11 12:52 PM
06/29/11 12:52 PM
Lutz Florida
CandyOtte Offline
Serious Glideritis
CandyOtte  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Lutz Florida
The original Wombaroo High Protein Supplement alone contains 1300 mg Calcium and 900 mg Phosphorus in 100 grams of the powder and has a ratio of 1.44:1 The amounts were corrected recently by correspondence from the manufacturer in Australia. When mixed with the other ingredients (eggs, bee pollen honey & water according to the directions) the ratio of the diet is 0.97:1.

One Tablespoon of the original Wombaroo High Protein diet contains about 8.21 mg calcium and 8.48 mg phosphorus. These amounts can be used to calculate the ratio of this diet when combined with specific amounts of fruits and vegetables by adding all the calcium amounts and all the phosphorus amounts and dividing the total calcium by the total phosphorus.

The HPW Plus Powder has a 2:1 ratio but the ratio of the diet mixed as directed will be lower than 2:1 due to the addition of the other ingredients.

Since HPW Complete requires only water to be added, its ratio will remain 2:1 when mixed as directed.

Candy Otte
& the Glider Kids
Sassy, Corky, Mehitabel & Missy
Wacco, Yacco, & Dot
Mindy, Kanobles, Elmo, & Chipper

http://www.gliderkids-diet.com

CandyOtte@aol.com
Re: HPW diet? [Re: CandyOtte] #1137667
06/29/11 01:20 PM
06/29/11 01:20 PM
VA, USA
mithryanna Offline
Joey Member
mithryanna  Offline
Joey Member

VA, USA
Originally Posted By: OtteMom
The HPW Plus Powder has a 2:1 ratio but the ratio of the diet mixed as directed will be lower than 2:1 due to the addition of the other ingredients.

Since HPW Complete requires only water to be added, its ratio will remain 2:1 when mixed as directed.

Hi Candy,

Are you sure about this? Did you get this from Peggy? I asked her about the nutrition of Plus vs. Complete and she said:

Quote:
There actually is no difference with the Protein % between the two....once mixed. You see, once you mix the eggs, honey, bee pollen into the Plus the Crude Protein comes down to 14%
If it were to stay at 54% our gliders would be dying from kidney and liver failure. A cat is an animal that eats and needs the highest amount of protein in our pet field, and even their crude protein amounts is topped out at about 28%

and

Quote:
The only difference between the Plus and the Complete is making with ease. One you just add water and you are done, the other you add the other things. Nutritional value on both are the same.

Now this was regarding nutritional value, not specifically ca:p, so I will ask her about that. But it was my understanding that they were created to be the same once mixed.

~Lauren~

Feel free to PM or e-mail me at lforney.umw@gmail.com if you need help with html, php, or other web-related woes!
Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137702
06/29/11 02:32 PM
06/29/11 02:32 PM
Lutz Florida
CandyOtte Offline
Serious Glideritis
CandyOtte  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Lutz Florida
When you add the eggs (0.29:1), honey (1.5:1) and bee pollen (0.35:1) the ratio of the total combination will not be the 2:1 ratio of the HPW Plus powder alone.

3 medium eggs 68 mg Calcium 233.92 mg Phosphorus
1 TBS Bee Pollen 13.5 mg Calcium 38.61 mg Phosphorus
1 1/2 cups honey 30.51 mg Calcium 20.34 mg Phosphorus
Totals for these ingredients 112.01 mg Calcium 292.87 mg Phosphorus for a ratio of 0.38:1

To calculate the ratio for the full recipe - add the calcium and phosphorus in 1/4 cup HPW Plus to those totals and divide the total calcium by the total phosphorus to get the ratio for the full mixture. I do not have that information.

Since the Complete has only water added, its ratio will remain 2:1

Candy Otte
& the Glider Kids
Wacco, Yacco, & Dot

CandyOtte@aol.com
Re: HPW diet? [Re: CandyOtte] #1137743
06/29/11 03:23 PM
06/29/11 03:23 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
And THIS is how it all started before...

Lauren, thank you for coming to me about this...

For all of you out there that are using the HPW Plus and the HPW Complete...I have had a couple questions asked and the FIRST thing I want to clear up is:

What is the CORRECT Ca:P Ratio number in the OVERALL Sugar Glider diet???

The Correct Number is NOT just *2:1*

It is 1.5:1 - 2:1 the 1.5:1 being the lowest and the 2:1 actually being the highest

The Optimal number is actually 1.7:1

Again that is for the OVERALL diet, not just the *Staple* portion of it.

When folks (Such as Candy)begin going around telling people that a *portion* of a diet is not a 2:1 ratio, that makes people (especially if they are new) begin to worry and feel they are not feeding properly. They then feel they should *add* a supplement to their diet. This is turn can lead to severe and damaging health issues, such as crystals in urine, kidney damage and liver damage. Which unfortunately happened to folks with the Original HPW diet (using the Wombaroo High Protein Supplement)

As for the HPW Plus and the HPW Complete, they are Both a 2:1 Ca;P ratio in the powder themselves. Yes, once mixed the Plus does come down a bit but NOT to where one needs to be concerned as it is still in great range and as long as folks are feeding a variety of fruits and vegetables, the Ca:P ratios will remain great. In other words, please do not just feed things such as corn as a side dish. There are three different recommended fruit and vegetable mixtures you can find on the www.hpwplus.com website

I was also asked about the Crude Protein%

In the HPW Plus it is 54% on the label
In the Complete it is 14% on the label

Rest assured, once the Plus is mixed properly with the three scrambled eggs, honey and bee pollen the Crude Protein % number does indeed come down to the 14% that the Complete is at. So they are indeed the same.

Folks, please also be assured I have people that do this that went to school for this to do it as a living, figuring out what my numbers are for my formulas. I do not rely on an Excel Spreadsheet to calculate numbers.

I also have a series of tests that are on going, and working with one of the Best veterinarians in the Sugar Glider field. I do not take diets lightly for our fur babies.

Please if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at Critterlove@Critterlove.com

I normally do not do a lot of posting on GC so if you ask questions here of me, I may not be back on for a while,so the best way to get an answer is through email.

Candy, again I will ask you to please send folks to me when they have concerns about the Ca:P ratios. It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137753
06/29/11 03:38 PM
06/29/11 03:38 PM
VA, USA
mithryanna Offline
Joey Member
mithryanna  Offline
Joey Member

VA, USA
Thank you, Peggy. I'm very sorry if I unintentionally sparked something, but I'm glad I asked since I learned something new about the ratios. I was under the impression (as I'm sure many newbies are, the way the number 2:1 is flung about) that I was aiming for a 2:1 ratio, rather than 1.7:1. I knew 1.7:1 was still in the "good" zone, but thought 2:1 was "best" instead of "maximum". I appreciate you clearing this up and hopefully this helps the original poster as well as any other new glider owners/future owners out there who may read this topic.

~Lauren~

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137794
06/29/11 04:34 PM
06/29/11 04:34 PM

A
aeriegirl15
Unregistered
aeriegirl15
Unregistered
A

Thank you all very much!! This has helped a lot!!

So the HPW complete, along with the fruits and vegtables is all this diet consists of? Should they be fed the meal worms ever? (just to confirm) smile How many times are they fed a day? just at night?

Sorry for all the questions!

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137819
06/29/11 04:55 PM
06/29/11 04:55 PM
VA, USA
mithryanna Offline
Joey Member
mithryanna  Offline
Joey Member

VA, USA
Never feel bad about asking questions! smile They are a great opportunity to learn lots, and no one around here will put you down for asking.

Meal worms make great treats for suggies, but they are not a staple of the diet so you don't have to feed them--also does not mean you can't. Just treat them as treats. smile

Just feed the HPW, fruits, and veggies once per day, around the time your gliders wake up in the evening/night. Make sure you take out anything that could spoil the next morning so they don't snack on rotten food.

Just to give you an idea, we put the HPW, fruit, and veggies in at night around 10 or 11, depending on when we hear our babies waking up. Then in the morning we remove all the leftovers. Ours finish their HPW mix every night and leave a little of the fruits and veggies behind.

~Lauren~

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137824
06/29/11 05:00 PM
06/29/11 05:00 PM

A
aeriegirl15
Unregistered
aeriegirl15
Unregistered
A

Thank You very much!!
Also, should the fruits and veggies be blended,or can they be fed as cut up pieces? And it says to freeze the HPW, do you give them the frozen cubes, or let it thaw first? And if you do blend the fruit and veggies, do you freeze the extra of that also and serve the cubes?

Thank You!

Re: HPW diet? [Re: Srlb] #1137833
06/29/11 05:07 PM
06/29/11 05:07 PM
Seattle, Wa
steph323 Offline
Glider Guardian
steph323  Offline
Glider Guardian

Seattle, Wa
Originally Posted By: Srlb
And THIS is how it all started before...

Lauren, thank you for coming to me about this...

For all of you out there that are using the HPW Plus and the HPW Complete...I have had a couple questions asked and the FIRST thing I want to clear up is:

What is the CORRECT Ca:P Ratio number in the OVERALL Sugar Glider diet???

The Correct Number is NOT just *2:1*

It is 1.5:1 - 2:1 the 1.5:1 being the lowest and the 2:1 actually being the highest

The Optimal number is actually 1.7:1

Again that is for the OVERALL diet, not just the *Staple* portion of it.

When folks (Such as Candy)begin going around telling people that a *portion* of a diet is not a 2:1 ratio, that makes people (especially if they are new) begin to worry and feel they are not feeding properly. They then feel they should *add* a supplement to their diet. This is turn can lead to severe and damaging health issues, such as crystals in urine, kidney damage and liver damage. Which unfortunately happened to folks with the Original HPW diet (using the Wombaroo High Protein Supplement)

As for the HPW Plus and the HPW Complete, they are Both a 2:1 Ca;P ratio in the powder themselves. Yes, once mixed the Plus does come down a bit but NOT to where one needs to be concerned as it is still in great range and as long as folks are feeding a variety of fruits and vegetables, the Ca:P ratios will remain great. In other words, please do not just feed things such as corn as a side dish. There are three different recommended fruit and vegetable mixtures you can find on the www.hpwplus.com website

I was also asked about the Crude Protein%

In the HPW Plus it is 54% on the label
In the Complete it is 14% on the label

Rest assured, once the Plus is mixed properly with the three scrambled eggs, honey and bee pollen the Crude Protein % number does indeed come down to the 14% that the Complete is at. So they are indeed the same.

Folks, please also be assured I have people that do this that went to school for this to do it as a living, figuring out what my numbers are for my formulas. I do not rely on an Excel Spreadsheet to calculate numbers.

I also have a series of tests that are on going, and working with one of the Best veterinarians in the Sugar Glider field. I do not take diets lightly for our fur babies.

Please if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at Critterlove@Critterlove.com

I normally do not do a lot of posting on GC so if you ask questions here of me, I may not be back on for a while,so the best way to get an answer is through email.

Candy, again I will ask you to please send folks to me when they have concerns about the Ca:P ratios. It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

so hpw plus and complete have the exact same everything?

Proud mommy of

Vets always know best
Re: HPW diet? [Re: steph323] #1137867
06/29/11 06:00 PM
06/29/11 06:00 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Quote:
so hpw plus and complete have the exact same everything?

No.

The HPW Plus still needs to have the eggs, bee pollen, honey added to it.

The HPW Complete only needs to have water added to it.

The DO both have the same great nutritional value to them and they both will help your gliders thrive!! grin

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1137922
06/29/11 08:23 PM
06/29/11 08:23 PM
Seattle, Wa
steph323 Offline
Glider Guardian
steph323  Offline
Glider Guardian

Seattle, Wa
I meant the nutritional value, I have enough to last me a LONG time but if they have the same nutritional values then it seems hpw complete would be cheaper and easier

Proud mommy of

Vets always know best
Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1138088
06/30/11 02:34 AM
06/30/11 02:34 AM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Thank you Peggy! I'm going to bookmark this thread! I sure do appreciate you clearing this up!!!

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1138211
06/30/11 12:11 PM
06/30/11 12:11 PM
VA, USA
mithryanna Offline
Joey Member
mithryanna  Offline
Joey Member

VA, USA
aeriegirl15,

You can blend the fruits and veggies into a "smoothie" for them or cut them up and give them to your babies--just depends on what you would like to do and what they prefer to eat. We just cut some fresh fruits and veggies up and give it to ours. If you go the smoothie route I think you can freeze the extra to give to them later.

For the HPW, we freeze ours in a container instead of doing the ice cube tray, but it's pretty much the same thing. Just means we have to measure it when we scoop it out. We take out a scoop and put it in their food bowl and give it to them, and it thaws out really quickly. Of course, they love the HPW so much that they often don't bother to let it thaw before they tackle it. roflmao

~Lauren~

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1138226
06/30/11 12:44 PM
06/30/11 12:44 PM

M
MissLiz
Unregistered
MissLiz
Unregistered
M

This thread is full of win. dance
It definitely cleared a lot up for me!
I'm saving this one.
thanks

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1138328
06/30/11 03:52 PM
06/30/11 03:52 PM

A
aeriegirl15
Unregistered
aeriegirl15
Unregistered
A

Thanks everybody! Your responses are awesome! You all really helped!

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1138793
07/01/11 03:04 PM
07/01/11 03:04 PM

C
candy_doodle
Unregistered
candy_doodle
Unregistered
C

As far as the fruits and veggies...I saw a video on youtube, showing how to feed HPW, and they had frozen fruits and veggies, from a bag, and just gave them that...thawed out in the microwave first.

Is that the best/easiest way to go about giving fruits and veggies? (in the bag, it just looked like peas and green beans. and in the other, looked like strawberries, some sort of melon, and maybe banana)

I also am confused...because by the same people...they made fruit and veggie smoothies...

Do I feed frozen one night, and smoothies the next?
Just want to make sure they are getting enough and getting a Varied diet!

Also, what if I have fresh fruit or veggies...that we buy and eat as a family, and I want to give them a bite as a snack, say of a berry, or a cucumber, etc. Can I do that, even though they already had their daily share?

It's so confusing...I wish someone posted their weekly routine of feeding...including snacks, so I could just copy it! lol

Re: HPW diet? [Re: ] #1138847
07/01/11 05:11 PM
07/01/11 05:11 PM
Lutz Florida
CandyOtte Offline
Serious Glideritis
CandyOtte  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Lutz Florida
The video is just a sample demonstration of preparation of the HPW diet.

People use frozen or fresh vegetables, cut up or pureed, raw or cooked a bit. It all depends on how your particular gliders like their fruits and vegetables best.

I do not feed HPW but I use both frozen and fresh fruits and vegetables cut in small pieces. I serve them as is - frozen or fresh without cooking. My gliders seem to like them any way I serve them with their dinner. My gliders get a different combination of fruit and vegetable each night and about 7 different kinds of each over a week's time.

Candy Otte
& the Glider Kids
Wacco, Yacco, & Dot

CandyOtte@aol.com

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 388 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,555 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,141 OKLAHOMA
432,147 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024