Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Potty Training #1176060
09/26/11 02:58 PM
09/26/11 02:58 PM
Va, USA
Foocita Offline OP
In Pouch
Foocita  Offline OP
In Pouch

Va, USA
Ok, so IS there any thing I can do to minimize accidents?
Only had her going on 3 weeks , she's 12 wks oop now & I am wrapped around her tiny opposable thumb. She's on me pouch or hanging out about 14 hours a day. She is trying to be dominant one I think...
Wanna know how to show her I'm the alpha mommy & how I can minimize her piddling on me or making pellets. I try to stimulate her cloacea(sp) & usually get few pellets when she wakes.... Problem is she tears my flesh up trying to crawl ANYWHERE....how should I hold her? Will she get used to this and simmer down eventually? I know they don't really litter train or whatever & dont expect her no never have accident or whatever... I just wanna minimize what I can.... Establish a routine for when she's first awakened.... Am I crazy? Can this be done?
HELP!! I love my baby girl but don't want to NOT have her out hanging with me cause all she's gonna do is make me her toilet.
Any advice?!

MammaFoosa
Mommy to
Cheyenne, Elijah, Eliza, Kaleigh
2 Chiuahas, Seņor Locito (10) & Cujo (6), 1 rabbit , Conan, my Suggies, Foocita, Dinozzo and DoobyDoo as well as
wife to my wonderful Hubby
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176107
09/26/11 04:32 PM
09/26/11 04:32 PM
UT, USA
cke Offline
Glider Explorer
cke  Offline
Glider Explorer

UT, USA
rofl...No you can't potty train. I'm chuckling because I was hoping I could find a way because my fav (sorry I do have a fav) really pee's a lot.

They showed a video once on the web that a guy was holding up the tail every 4 hours and they would do their business and so no accidents WALA! That was before I got mine and that was before I realized what a dodo I was for believing it.

Also they tear up my skin all the time. The vet trimmed Scouts nails and it was wonderful for a few days. Until I get the nerve to try trimming the nails myself. I still have biters and I have too many wounds. I have chuncks, marks, scabs all over my arms and people always comment. I just shrug, it's the price I pay for falling in love with sugar gliders.

CK
:grey: Scrat, & 2 white face females Pip and Peaches

Forever imprinted on my heart Scout! :grey: :rbridge:
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176108
09/26/11 04:35 PM
09/26/11 04:35 PM
UT, USA
cke Offline
Glider Explorer
cke  Offline
Glider Explorer

UT, USA
Oh and P.S. Your lucky you have a girl, Scout is my fav because he loves me and likes to crawl all over me and I can trust he'll stay with me, but he is not neutered and boy does he have a smell.

My girls don't smell at all, I can't wait until I can get them bonded.

CK

Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176133
09/26/11 05:15 PM
09/26/11 05:15 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
Here's the thing about my girls. They pee and poop in only one spot in the cage, so to me, that means there is some planning on their part. so it MIGHT be possible to potty train. Now, my Arwen has trained herself to use my LEFT shoulder every time she needs to potty when I carry her through the day. So when she goes there, I know to get the tissue ready.

Being the "alpha mamma" will not have any effect on whether she goes potty on you. As for "holding" her, to you mean as in trying to restrain her? Its better to let them hold you, if that makes any sense.

You can develop a routine...it does get better...and keep in mind she is still pretty young, so dont try to do too much now. Work on just developing a good relationship with her.

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176136
09/26/11 05:19 PM
09/26/11 05:19 PM
UT, USA
cke Offline
Glider Explorer
cke  Offline
Glider Explorer

UT, USA
Hey JillMarie? How lucky are you to have gliders that just poop in one area? That would be nice!!

CK

Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176144
09/26/11 05:26 PM
09/26/11 05:26 PM
New Jersey
JillMarie Offline
Serious Glideritis
JillMarie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

New Jersey
LOL yeah I love it, but they trained themselves on that one, I had nothing to to do with it.

:grey: Bosom Buddy Creations:grey:
^website link wink

Remember that God Loves You!
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176150
09/26/11 05:32 PM
09/26/11 05:32 PM
UT, USA
cke Offline
Glider Explorer
cke  Offline
Glider Explorer

UT, USA
Amazing. I am impressed! Mine are all OVER the place lol!

Including the floor three feet diameter. I swear they are flinging when I'm sleeping lol!

CK

Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176177
09/26/11 06:27 PM
09/26/11 06:27 PM
Raymond, NH, USA
JeremysDad Offline
Glider Explorer
JeremysDad  Offline
Glider Explorer

Raymond, NH, USA
Lexie is "potty trained". Jeremy is too but can't hold him without a piece of fleece, he gets upset. if the glider is not a biter (lexie) I hold her kinda under her arms and lift her tail so she doesn't pee on it. sometimes is she is restless, i will this and swap hands at the same time.... she does her business and is good for hours.... photobucket

Last edited by JeremysDad; 09/26/11 06:28 PM.

Jeremy, Lexie and Zoey
Mimi & Pepper, Skeeter, Beaker & Alladin, Nell & Ling
Group Leader - Mill Breeder Project
Re: Potty Training [Re: JillMarie] #1176218
09/26/11 08:43 PM
09/26/11 08:43 PM
Va, USA
Foocita Offline OP
In Pouch
Foocita  Offline OP
In Pouch

Va, USA
Hi. As far as holding her, I was referring to how to hold her so can stimulate her cloacea.
Am trying to be consistent and continue to show her how loved & safe she is. She has days where I swear she's trying to teach me she's the one in charge & then there are the days that she's sweet as she can be. Unghhhh!! smile

MammaFoosa
Mommy to
2 Chiuahas, Seņor Locito (10) & Cujo (6), 1 rabbit , Conan, my Suggies, Foocita, Dinozzo and DoobyDoo as well as
Re: Potty Training [Re: JeremysDad] #1176221
09/26/11 08:46 PM
09/26/11 08:46 PM
Va, USA
Foocita Offline OP
In Pouch
Foocita  Offline OP
In Pouch

Va, USA
Thanks for the pic/ visual!!!!
I try that & she squirms, bites & tears my skin apart w/ her nails.

MammaFoosa
Mommy to
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176282
09/27/11 12:11 AM
09/27/11 12:11 AM
Butte, Mt. USA
lilangels Offline
Glider Addict
lilangels  Offline
Glider Addict

Butte, Mt. USA
My adult gliders are pretty good about pottying right when they wake up....so if i take them out of the pouch I immediately take them to the bathroom sink where they potty over the sink. I know with baby daisy when she needs to potty because she climbs out of my bra and turns in circles looking for the right spot. Now as soon as she circles once i pick her off me and hurry to the sink for her to potty. However if she pottys on me oh well....it's just part of being the mommy to the cutest lil baby on earth.

Connie: soon to be wife to Harold, mom to 3 children, 2 precious kitties, and my treasured gliders.
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176292
09/27/11 12:35 AM
09/27/11 12:35 AM
UT, USA
cke Offline
Glider Explorer
cke  Offline
Glider Explorer

UT, USA
Well then I guess the joke is on me. I'm going to have to start working on that as soon as I get them to like me. Maybe that's it. They are just showing me what they think of me lolol smile

CK

Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176436
09/27/11 04:03 PM
09/27/11 04:03 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
You can get them in the habit of pottying as soon or soon after they wake up by stimulating them to go potty every time you get them up. Give them a treat so they will sit still while you lift their tail and blot at their cloaca (with a moist qtip or tissue). Eventually, they will be used to it enough that they will just come out and sit where they are supposed to and go on their own.

You will not be able to train them to not go potty on you at all. They actually do this because you are part of their colony and they want you to smell like them. (If you notice glider behavior, they often rub against each other's cloaca so they have their cage mates scent.)

If they are going potty in their cage or bonding pouches, getting them up and stimulating them to go potty every day will usually help as well as changing to a fresh pouch every time you notice that they have soiled their old one.

2 out of three cages of my gliders get up and wet in one spot of their cage when they first wake up. It is right next to their pouch and they do so because they are used to sitting still and going potty as soon as they get up. If I switch the pouch to another side, they will go potty next to the pouch on that side. The rest of the night, they go wherever they are (just like every other glider).

They do not like pottying in their bonding pouches and will give short hisses and pull at the zipper to let me know they have to go. Again, most of them are used to sitting still when they go potty, so when they come out, they stop and go in one place. But as long as I stimulate them to go before putting them in their pouch, they rarely get up again to go until I wake them up again to put them in the tent or their cage.

Also realize that if you do not make sure they get it all out of their system, they will go again sooner than you expect. I have one little girl that wakes up and pees, then poops, then pees and poops again (always in that order). I have accidents if I don't make sure she does all 4 (she also won't go in a pouch or my bra well because she knows she's not finished).

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Potty Training [Re: sugarlope] #1176473
09/27/11 06:42 PM
09/27/11 06:42 PM
Va, USA
Foocita Offline OP
In Pouch
Foocita  Offline OP
In Pouch

Va, USA
YAY!!! There IS hope!!!!
Thank you for all the info!!!! Not gonna give up!!

MammaFoosa
Mommy to
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1176767
09/28/11 02:56 PM
09/28/11 02:56 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Originally Posted By: Foocita
YAY!!! There IS hope!!!!
Thank you for all the info!!!! Not gonna give up!!

I just wanted to be sure you didn't misunderstand what I said. While you can train them into a habit of going when they first wake up, which helps keep them from going in a bonding pouch, all bets are off if they are up and awake (playtime). They not only will go on you, some will do their darndest to make sure they cover as much of you in pee as they can. roflmao

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1177795
10/01/11 01:46 PM
10/01/11 01:46 PM
Phoenix, AZ
KattyM Offline
Serious Glideritis
KattyM  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Phoenix, AZ
I've found my gliders are like little people. They don't like to go where they sleep. And when they wake up, the first thing they need to do is go to the bathroom. Knowing this about them helps me plan my routine around their (perceived?) needs.

Every morning I take each one out of their sleeping pouch, weigh them (I'm a bit anal about this), and place them on soft tissues to take care of business. Some immediately go, and some sit awhile, slip into a meditative trance, and contemplate life a bit before going. Instead of stimulating their cloaca, I take out a little soft brush and begin grooming them. If they seem a bit squirmy, I cup one hand over their head (about an inch or two away, to hide possible distractions). I find when the brush reaches their tail area, it pops up on its own and out come the goods! Sometimes I'll take my fingers and fingernails and gently scratch and massage just the crease where their tail pops up, or down the length of the tail. That alone encourages mine to go.

BJ seems to sit patiently for eons and I wonder if there's any activity until I lift him up and see the pile of wet brown eggs he's laid for me. I can tell when Herbie is done because he'll swish his rear end back and forth a bit, as if wiping himself off. Sammy always gives a slight hiss as she begins and finishes pooping. Sometimes she'll fool me and run into my bra, as though she's done. Then I hear her hiss and know to immediately put her back on the Kleenex. Sure enough, that's her cue to go. Each glider is a tad different, but all take care of business in the morning. Some sit there, take care of business, then look up at me plaintively for their invitation to run into my bra. Some take care of business and run into a open bonding pouch so they can settle down for the day.

If I feed snacks and give water in the pouch (or my bra), then I know after several hours I should wake them up to take care of business. Sometimes they'll squirm or pop their heads up to warn me, but sometimes they are bed wetters and the only way I know is when my skin is wet. I've found this ounce of prevention saves a pound of laundry. wink

When I clean their sheets, I notice the largest concentration of poo under their exercise wheels. So, like me, when they run, they also feel the urge to go. And they hold nothing back!

Forever owned in my heart by my :grey: "Eight is Enough" colony:

:rbridge:
• 2002: Keiko (F) + 2003: Hiroshi (M) = 2004: joey Tomoki (M)
• 2009: Sammy (F), Charlie (F), Murray (M), Herbie (M)
• 2010: BJ (M)
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1177852
10/01/11 06:56 PM
10/01/11 06:56 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
KATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!!!! Hope you are doing well!

Sorry to be off topic, just had to say hello!

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Potty Training [Re: cke] #1297882
10/16/12 02:04 AM
10/16/12 02:04 AM
MI
Sweet As Suggies Offline
Glider Guardian
Sweet As Suggies  Offline
Glider Guardian

MI
Originally Posted By: cke
Amazing. I am impressed! Mine are all OVER the place lol!

Including the floor three feet diameter. I swear they are flinging when I'm sleeping lol!

This made me laugh out loud when I read it!!! :rofl2:
Mine don't make a big mess around the cage (thank goodness). However my female glider pees and poops where ever she goes. If she doesn't potty on me, I feel pretty impressed. My male glider rarely goes to the bathroom on me. If he does potty on me, I'm actually surprised...so it's luck of the draw I guess! dunno

Alicia

:cream: :bb: :plat: :wt: :leu: :wfb:

Naaya & Halo, Solari & Casper, Naphtali & Polar, Twilight & Cherish
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1298285
10/17/12 06:22 PM
10/17/12 06:22 PM
Greentown,Indiana
Wisteria11 Offline
Out of Pouch
Wisteria11  Offline
Out of Pouch

Greentown,Indiana
Theres no way to potty train them. They dont have many bowel movements anyway

:grey: (Lion Female) Wisteria :lshower:
:leu: (Leu Mosaic) Winter
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1300988
10/26/12 07:06 PM
10/26/12 07:06 PM
Texas, USA
J
JMD Offline
Out of Pouch
JMD  Offline
Out of Pouch
J

Texas, USA
I know a guy who trained his to go on a tissue... Wasn't a big jump to train his to go off the side of his hand when held at an angle... I saw it first hand and he said all gliders are trainable .. But just like dogs it's the owner that needs to be trained

Re: Potty Training [Re: JMD] #1301001
10/26/12 08:07 PM
10/26/12 08:07 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
You should ask him to do a YouTube tutorial so we can post it here.

We have members asking all the time if gliders can be potty trained, and we always tell them "no" they cannot.

We are always up for new information :thumb2:

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1301004
10/26/12 08:20 PM
10/26/12 08:20 PM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Washington D.C. Metro Area
I have several gliders who will crawl into my hand when they first wake up and will go in a tissue. This is not potty training. Why? Because from that point forward, they will go where and when they want. I don't believe for a second that we can train them to come to us to do this every time they need to go.

Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1301014
10/26/12 09:34 PM
10/26/12 09:34 PM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
I don't feel that a glider can be potty trained in the manner we think of, such as a cat using a litter box, or a dog going. Face it, they pee and poop. They will almost always go when they first wake up just like us. Leave them in the cage until they do. Then take them out. In my opinion, that is the only time you can guarantee they won't go on you. From that point forward, all bets are off.

I don't think we should "stimulate" them to go potty during the day. I sure wouldn't want someone doing that to me! :roflmao2: That isn't to say you couldn't take them out of the bonding pouch and place them back into the cage, or on a tissue. If they go, great, if not then I guess they didn't have to. They are animals, and will do things the way nature intended. It's all a part of owning gliders. If them going potty on you is something you can't tolerate, then maybe they aren't the right pets for you. dunno

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1301350
10/27/12 10:56 PM
10/27/12 10:56 PM
Upstate SC
tab Offline
Glider Lover
tab  Offline
Glider Lover

Upstate SC
Mine go in one spot in there cage however outside of the cage all bets are off. Rue has gotten better with age today I only had a cpl pellets. But I'm a firm believer that if u can't deal with the poo pee and smell these are not the animals for u.

Mama to:
:wfb: Crackers, Rocky, Linus
:leu: Olive
:rbridge: Nugget
mlove WinnieFred my poodle , and the dachshunds Hemi, Zach, Piper, Vera, Cupcake, Penny, Faith

I'm not lucky I'm blessed!
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1315210
12/27/12 04:14 PM
12/27/12 04:14 PM
Maryland, my Maryland.
E
EJB17 Offline
Glider Lover
EJB17  Offline
Glider Lover
E

Maryland, my Maryland.
I think there is a difference between potty training and potty predicting... I think most of us are probably pretty good at potty predicting (gliders, like my dogs, horse, and myself, want to potty when they first wake up, whoodathunkit) but I don't really think that's training at all.

Emily
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1316444
01/02/13 02:07 PM
01/02/13 02:07 PM
Dutchess County, NY
Biscuit Offline
Glider Guardian
Biscuit  Offline
Glider Guardian

Dutchess County, NY
If I'm taking my guys out during the day, I take them out of their pouch and place them on the ledge of the cage. They usually go potty. I give them 2-3 minutes to do their business and they are usually good to go. I still get pooed & peed on, but it reduces the accidents. I don't stimulate them in anyway to go. They told me that they feel violated, LOL! :rofl2: :lol:

~ Laurie ~
Mother to

:wfb: Topanga, :grey: Biscuit, Toby, :leu: Thor & :plat: Akiah [Kiah]

www.lauriessugglettes.weebly.com

gangel My Lost Loves, Rascal, March 30, 2012, Bugaboo, Sept 7, 2012 & Momma, Feb 27, 2013

Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1322460
01/27/13 06:02 PM
01/27/13 06:02 PM
Columbia, TN
StowawayGliders Offline
Glider Guardian
StowawayGliders  Offline
Glider Guardian

Columbia, TN
Mine aren't potty trained but as I have become a member of the family group I have less pooping and peeing on me, more marking though. LESS is the key word. Mine always lift the base of their tail when they are about to go so I definitely agree with humans are trained by sugar gliders, not sugar gliders trained by humans.

I have a pair that will go poop in their pouch, so they poop every where. Now I have heard that it may be a possibility to train them not to go in their pouch. By changing it out every time they soil in it.

Re: Potty Training [Re: StowawayGliders] #1322500
01/27/13 08:26 PM
01/27/13 08:26 PM
MI
Sweet As Suggies Offline
Glider Guardian
Sweet As Suggies  Offline
Glider Guardian

MI
Hmmm...my two do not poop in their pouch, so I'm not sure what to do about that. Hopefully someone will come along and share what they did to help that situation.

I also let gliders run around on their cage before putting them on me now, and it has greatly reduced the amount of clothes changes for me :yes:

Alicia

:cream: :bb: :plat: :wt: :leu: :wfb:

Naaya & Halo, Solari & Casper, Naphtali & Polar, Twilight & Cherish
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1322707
01/28/13 02:29 PM
01/28/13 02:29 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
One of my many friends told me that she had HER gliders "potty-trained"....of course all of us were SHOCKED and wanted to know how she did it. Well, it turned out that she had them more "potty-CONDITIONED" than potty-trained. She'd take them out of their pouch, stimulate their butts then wait for them to do "their business". They got to a point where they EXPECTED that to happen and obliged her with the desired end result. Big woo: Pavlov's puppy learned to drool when he heard a bell, too.....that was CONDITIONED training.

Sorry, but close doesn't get you a cigar!

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Potty Training [Re: Foocita] #1322774
01/28/13 05:55 PM
01/28/13 05:55 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
As I said above, some of mine have gotten into the habit of going potty as soon as they wake up and come out of their pouch. What this translated to for three of them...they would pull at their pouch and make a short hiss sound and when I got somewhere they could go (like a bathroom) they would come out, sit in my hand and go potty. When they were finished, they would go back into their pouch and go back to sleep. This did not happen very often, as once gliders are comfortable riding in a pouch, they will often not wake during the day. But for the several years I carried them everywhere, this is what they did when they had to go.

Conditioning is a type of learning, just as 'training' is, just as gliders learn things from other gliders (observational learning). Gliders are smart, they are a lot like cats. If they WANT to do something, you can help increase the likelihood of this behavior with regular interaction and treats never hurt.

I do not believe it is possible to teach them to go potty in the same place every single time they go to the bathroom. But it is possible (with some of them) to get them used to going potty in a specific place when they first wake up. There are a LOT of people that can pull their gliders out and the glider will sit still until they finish going potty. And yes, they stop and go potty either in a hand, over the edge of a hand, on a tissue or paper towel during those times.

Last edited by sugarlope; 01/28/13 05:58 PM.

~Gretchen

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024