Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188599
11/06/11 01:51 AM
11/06/11 01:51 AM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline
Glider Slave
ssdreamsicles  Offline
Glider Slave

kentucky
Ty fuzzypeach those were some of the things i was trying to think of!

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188600
11/06/11 01:52 AM
11/06/11 01:52 AM
UT, USA
cke Offline
Glider Explorer
cke  Offline
Glider Explorer

UT, USA
I pray that she's not suffering. I wonder how you tell also? wow, I am on this roller coaster of trying to decide should I or shouldn't I have a joey. I keep thinking no but then I see one and I am just in love with it.

I have 2 intacked rescue males and two white face females all from different people, is it wrong to let them breed? With no pedigree known? I'm not sure I could ever afford to buy a joey.

CK
:grey: Scrat, & 2 white face females Pip and Peaches

Forever imprinted on my heart Scout! :grey: :rbridge:
Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188601
11/06/11 02:05 AM
11/06/11 02:05 AM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
I just don't understand, really I don't. I would be all over the place trying to figure this out. I'm not trying to say scam really I'm not. This whole thing is just really confusing to me.

Why would someone make a thread about it with pictures and then leave for days KNOWING what this would do to people reading it?

To me it makes no sense at all. And I never said I didnt see one Teresa, I just dont think it looks normal, but then again alot of things about this poor baby doesn't look normal.

Would be awesome if the op would come back and shed some light on this baby and give us rubber neckers some more information or maybe answered a few questions that were asked.

And yes this baby may have an appointment next friday, my question would also be why so long?

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: cke] #1188602
11/06/11 02:11 AM
11/06/11 02:11 AM
Ohio
LiveInTheMoment Offline
Glider Slave
LiveInTheMoment  Offline
Glider Slave

Ohio
Originally Posted By: cke
I pray that she's not suffering. I wonder how you tell also? wow, I am on this roller coaster of trying to decide should I or shouldn't I have a joey. I keep thinking no but then I see one and I am just in love with it.

I have 2 intacked rescue males and two white face females all from different people, is it wrong to let them breed? With no pedigree known? I'm not sure I could ever afford to buy a joey.

Do not breed just because you want a joey. And never breed without lineage on both parents. If later down the road after loads of research & the purchase of lineaged gliders you decide to breed, that the best route to go. Even if it was for one joey to keep.

Erika (AKA ProudParent) & my kids:

Suggie :grey: Rocky :bb: Killara :plat: Willoughby :grey:

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: LiveInTheMoment] #1188605
11/06/11 02:41 AM
11/06/11 02:41 AM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline
Glider Slave
ssdreamsicles  Offline
Glider Slave

kentucky
Originally Posted By: ProudParent

Do not breed just because you want a joey. And never breed without lineage on both parents. If later down the road after loads of research & the purchase of lineaged gliders you decide to breed, that the best route to go. Even if it was for one joey to keep.

I agree. I made the mistake of letting 2 unknown linage glider breed when i first got into gliders and all 3 sets were premies and i had to help supp feed. With not knowing the linage its a bad idea. Just love them and save up for a glider with a good linage later on.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188613
11/06/11 05:02 AM
11/06/11 05:02 AM
UT, USA
cke Offline
Glider Explorer
cke  Offline
Glider Explorer

UT, USA
Okay, thanks for reminding me. I really am going to have the rescues neutered. I just love all thes fuzz butts so much and keep thinking how much I would adore a baby so I have a few weak moments.

What would a lineage look like? Similiar to a dog? Does it have the parents on up?

Last edited by cke; 11/06/11 05:05 AM. Reason: another question

CK

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188622
11/06/11 07:43 AM
11/06/11 07:43 AM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Nobody is saying Scam... what was asked is:

Im just wondering.... another *gotcha* by chance?

It was a question, looking for others opinions and Alden was the only one to understand where I was coming from with that. Thank you Alden.

And why should that be so bad to ask? When someone comes along with a question or a concern or an obvious medical question/concern such as this one, and it is one we have never seen before, why would you want to stay inside the box? You always want to look outside the box for the answers.

questioning things or people, there is nothing wrong with it as long as you are not being mean and vengeful. Creating questions often leads to more answers. Having more than one possibility leads to more thinking.

If one thought it was a scam would they continue looking and later post a link to another glider that seemed to be in a similar situation in earlier years?

Quote:
and try to be a little more kind.

Quote:
If that was me going through what she is going through and came back and read all these posts, I would never come back again. I would be really hurt.

Seriously? A little more kind? You would be hurt? Why? Because others out there that are viewing the small amount of information that was given by the OP, had questions or questioned the validity to your post?

I will not apologize for looking at many different angles and trying to think of different things it could be.

And if it were me, and I got back on and seen this thread, I would understand why people would think outside the box and question things. I would then post more pictures of the joey by itself and with the parents just to show those who may question it.

Also, if the OP ever does come back on and reads this, please contact me if you are in need of assistance to do the proper testing on this joey to see whats wrong with it.

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: cke] #1188623
11/06/11 08:04 AM
11/06/11 08:04 AM
Florida
BindiAndScrubbie Offline
Glider Slave
BindiAndScrubbie  Offline
Glider Slave

Florida
Okay, thanks for reminding me. I really am going to have the rescues neutered. I just love all thes fuzz butts so much and keep thinking how much I would adore a baby so I have a few weak moments.

What would a lineage look like? Similiar to a dog? Does it have the parents on up?

Neutering them would be best.

Davie

:rtmo:SpoiledRottenSuggies.com

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy - Anne Frank
Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188630
11/06/11 09:33 AM
11/06/11 09:33 AM
Maine
IslandGliders Offline
Glider Addict
IslandGliders  Offline
Glider Addict

Maine
I see a patagium on this baby. Also, if anyone is doubting if it is really a sugar glider, look at the hands, with their five digits. No rodent that I've ever owned has four fingers and a thumb like gliders do. Rats, mice, gerbils... they all have only four front digits.

I really hope the OP comes back and elaborates, but even if she doesn't, we cannot assume that this was all a joke.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ssdreamsicles] #1188640
11/06/11 10:25 AM
11/06/11 10:25 AM
North Central Ohio
GliderNursery Offline
Tech Admn
GliderNursery  Offline
Tech Admn

North Central Ohio
Originally Posted By: ssdreamsicles
Originally Posted By: ProudParent

I agree. I made the mistake of letting 2 unknown linage glider breed when i first got into gliders and all 3 sets were premies and i had to help supp feed. With not knowing the linage its a bad idea. Just love them and save up for a glider with a good linage later on.

thumb Also, as a general rule, rescued gliders are not ever supposed to be bred.

Back on topic: I hope the OP does come back and give updates. Maybe she is just waiting for the vet appointment to come back with responses to everyone. She could very well be reading this and taking notes to ask her vet. I'm sure if she had any more information to post she would. And maybe she isn't posting the lineage yet so she doesn't start a panic about those particular lines until she finds out whether this is genetic or happenstance. No need to panic everyone with these lines just yet... (I know some will disagree with that statement of mine, and that's ok!) She obviously cares enough to post this, lets just be patient and see what comes of it.

Shelly

Don't sacrifice quality information for convenient information.

Glider Nursery

Sugar Glider Foundation

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188655
11/06/11 11:04 AM
11/06/11 11:04 AM
UT, USA
cke Offline
Glider Explorer
cke  Offline
Glider Explorer

UT, USA
sorry Peggy, it wasn't directed at you just an observation. I didn't intend to hurt your feelings.

CK

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188665
11/06/11 11:32 AM
11/06/11 11:32 AM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
You didnt hurt my feelings, no worries. :-)

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188685
11/06/11 01:27 PM
11/06/11 01:27 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
The 1st thing I thought before I got to Peggy's picture post is that w/everyone asking for lineage, if she bred w/o it she may be embarrassed to come back. Then when the questions came up about it really being a glider I was relieved to see Melissa pm-ing her. I hope we can learn more about this little one's condition.

She looks very premature to me w/eyes open @ an amazingly early age. Could being out of pouch have triggered the eyes to open early? She could have any # of developmental issues making her look this way.

As far as why would she wait until next Friday ~ maybe she needs to wait to get paid or for a day off. dunno

I do hope she comes back to share more of her baby w/us. And I also hope the joey grows into a healthy adult glider.

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Dot Dot heart Woobie heart Isabella heart Beetlejuice

heart Blitzy&Ella ~ Twinkie&Tiramisu ~ Dolly&Doobie

heart Taaska & Sadie ~ Teddy Bear Doodle & Sasha

heart Tiki, MoJo, Ruckus, Napoleon
Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: Sherri] #1188764
11/06/11 07:49 PM
11/06/11 07:49 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: Sherri
I just don't understand, really I don't. I would be all over the place trying to figure this out. I'm not trying to say scam really I'm not. This whole thing is just really confusing to me.

Why would someone make a thread about it with pictures and then leave for days KNOWING what this would do to people reading it?

To me it makes no sense at all. And I never said I didnt see one Teresa, I just dont think it looks normal, but then again alot of things about this poor baby doesn't look normal.

Would be awesome if the op would come back and shed some light on this baby and give us rubber neckers some more information or maybe answered a few questions that were asked.

And yes this baby may have an appointment next friday, my question would also be why so long?

She may have a life outside of the computer. She may be married with a number of children, involved with the PTC, and the kids may have sports that she attends, even practices.

She may have limited computer access.

She may not have been able to get to the vet sooner than the appointment she scheduled. Could be money, could be the vet.

I adore my son's pediatrician and though he needs to see his doctor, it's not a dire emergency, so I accepted the earliest available appointment, which isn't until the 17th.

This joey, according to the OP, is doing fine thriving. This does not appear to be a dire emergency, so she accepted the earliest available appointment.

Without knowing a person's circumstances, it's unfair to lay judgement.

Honestly, I would not blame OP for not coming back. She posted this asking questions, not asking for flaming of any sort.

I've been in her shoes. See how often I post now? Bullying and harassing messages make you NOT care about the community so much. Hope that doesn't happen to her.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188782
11/06/11 09:09 PM
11/06/11 09:09 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
Originally Posted By: SuggieAddict
The baby is small, never had hair and 4 Weeks OOP. I have tried not to mess with her as she seems so fragile. Last night I took her out for the first time.

Here she is stating that this joey is 4 weeks oop AND has always been hairless. So regardless of what is going on with WHY she is waiting till friday, the fact is that she has known for 4 weeks that there is something wrong.

Also, she may have a life outside the computer (unheard of I know) BUT she doesn't seem to have a problem with coming here several times a day and reading this thread OR reading, responding to pm's here too. But the op can't respond to this thread? She hasn't been back since Thursday people. Oh wait, yes she has. She just hasn't said anything HERE since Thursday.

You all are thinking the same thing, I just happen to be the person to say something about it.

I pray that this baby will grow up to be a healthy happy little pet, I hope and pray also that she gets the help that she so desperately needs. There have been plenty of others that have offered to help in whatever way they can and I am no different than anyone else who is wanting nothing but the best for this baby and I extend an offer to help as well. But in efforts for ANYONE to help with this baby there has to be some kind of communication.

sherri

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188783
11/06/11 09:12 PM
11/06/11 09:12 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
Don't get me started Megs, and there was no flaming going on and no one was being mean. I believe that a few questions were asked that anyone would have wanted answers too including yourself.

sherri

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188787
11/06/11 09:29 PM
11/06/11 09:29 PM
Kansas City, MO
Laurens_Babies Offline
Glider Addict
Laurens_Babies  Offline
Glider Addict

Kansas City, MO
Sherri no flaming??? A member of this board took the picture off it posted it on FB as a red flag warning about this baby. I would bet a million dollars there is a post on LGG about this and less kind thoughts being said. And even if its not said in black and white people were being irrational towards the poster right off the bat. Whats the lineage neuter the dad today, so on and so on. I'm not saying some of this doesn't raise a lot of question marks to me but I really can't blame the poster for wanting to not come back.

~Lauren

Lauren's Animal Kingdom
*Website is down temporarily should be back up by November!*
Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188789
11/06/11 09:33 PM
11/06/11 09:33 PM
Kansas City, MO
Laurens_Babies Offline
Glider Addict
Laurens_Babies  Offline
Glider Addict

Kansas City, MO
I personally don't think this is a scam. I think the poster may not fully realize how dramatic this whole situation is but I personally would not be taking this vet straight to the vet. I would be taking home fecal and urinalysis samples of the parents and the joey if I could get in and call the vet and refuse to take them in. I think the poster got a bit freaked out at the reaction to the baby and felt like people were blaming the owner?

Sherri you asked why would someone post asking for help then disappear? Happens everyday on GC.. this one just got more attention.

~Lauren

Lauren's Animal Kingdom
*Website is down temporarily should be back up by November!*
Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188791
11/06/11 09:36 PM
11/06/11 09:36 PM
kentucky
ssdreamsicles Offline
Glider Slave
ssdreamsicles  Offline
Glider Slave

kentucky
How do u tell when someone last was on? She has not responded to the pm we have going since the 4th nore has she read the 2 iv sent.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188792
11/06/11 09:44 PM
11/06/11 09:44 PM
Ohio
LiveInTheMoment Offline
Glider Slave
LiveInTheMoment  Offline
Glider Slave

Ohio
We all need to take a step back. The forums aren't always our number one priority. If you guys really want your questions answered send her a PM, and wait patiently for a response. Her profile says she's a housekeeper. Which could be a number of things. It could mean she cleans houses, could mean she house sits, could mean she has children. Any of those things can cause a person to be tired and busy, and then to top that off she has suggies and I'm sure they occupy the remainder of her time.

Most of us would would want to stay posted and respond in a timely manner, but if we take a minute to look at how long this person has been a member and then look at how many posts she's made we would realize she doesn't post much. She has been a member for almost a year and a half and has only posted 128 times.

So let's calm down. Even if some of you didn't mean to convey a negative tone, you did. Maybe reword things or take a deep breath before you post.

If you want to learn more about this baby and it's lineage having her feel unwelcome is DEFINITELY not the way to get the information you want. If anything you have deterred her from posting. Let's all calm down and wait until AFTER Friday to jump to any conclusions if she still remains MIA.

I hope she does come back and inform us of everything, because I would like to know more about what caused the lack of hair.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188829
11/06/11 11:37 PM
11/06/11 11:37 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

But the op can't respond to this thread? She hasn't been back since Thursday people. Oh wait, yes she has. She just hasn't said anything HERE since Thursday.

Maybe she feels bad enough about all of this and she (and some of us) perceived as flaming made her opt out of responding. It's not like she's obligated to respond. She didn't sign a contract saying she'd come back. She asked some questions, got the advice and thoughts necessary, and it's only because of others that this thread continues. Like I said, she's not obligated to come back for anybody.

You all are thinking the same thing, I just happen to be the person to say something about it.

Who are you to say what we're thinking? I happen to NOT be thinking the same things as you, so leave me out of it.

Don't get me started Megs, and there was no flaming going on and no one was being mean. I believe that a few questions were asked that anyone would have wanted answers too including yourself.

I beg to differ. If I were in her situation, I sure as heck wouldn't come back. The only thing you're correct about is that I asked questions. But if the OP chooses not to come back and answer, I'm not going to hold it against her. She doesn't have to answer to anybody except herself and her vet.

Sherri no flaming??? A member of this board took the picture off it posted it on FB as a red flag warning about this baby. I would bet a million dollars there is a post on LGG about this and less kind thoughts being said. And even if its not said in black and white people were being irrational towards the poster right off the bat. Whats the lineage neuter the dad today, so on and so on. I'm not saying some of this doesn't raise a lot of question marks to me but I really can't blame the poster for wanting to not come back.

Seeing as how all but 2 or 3 people in the glider community are no longer on my FB, I did not know this. But it's disgusting. If she wanted her pictures and accusations against her running rampant on FB, she would have posted there. How sad.

I agree. People have been irrational right off the bat. I know first hand the feeling of being pounced on for innocent questions/actions. Then I get PMs asking if I'm ok, where have I been, etc. Yeah.. I'm here (sorta). I'm fine. I choose not to post much because of crud like this.

Honestly, and I KNOW I'm not the first to say this (heck I just got a PM today from a 'newb' this evening about this)...
But GC is no longer the warm welcoming we're all here to help community.

Have one hair out of place and you're attacked and the world hates you. If a newb is thinking 'wow you all act sanctimonious', maybe it's true.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188839
11/06/11 11:57 PM
11/06/11 11:57 PM
Casper, Wyoming
sphynxie Offline
Glider Guardian
sphynxie  Offline
Glider Guardian

Casper, Wyoming
Originally Posted By: Megs

Have one hair out of place and you're attacked and the world hates you.

Or in this instance all hairs out of place roflmao

Last edited by sphynxie; 11/06/11 11:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Melonie

:grey: :wfb: :leu: :rtmo: :plat: :cream:

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188848
11/07/11 12:06 AM
11/07/11 12:06 AM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

I should not have laughed, but I totally did.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1188886
11/07/11 02:08 AM
11/07/11 02:08 AM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

Everyone seems to have simmered a bit here, but I'd like to remind everyone of rule 4 for a minute.
Quote:
4. GliderCENTRAL is a family oriented "G" rated board. Be polite, courteous and respectful to other board members at all times. This means illegal substances, illegal activities, flaming, sexually explicit subjects, cursing, spamming, harassing, policing, diet bashing, and abusive or negative personal posts are not allowed. Posts and sometimes entire topics that contain such content will be removed, and the poster(s) may be warned, suspended or banned at the discretion of the board administrators. Abuse, flaming or inappropriate comments directed toward GliderCENTRAL, its Moderators and Administrators, or failure to comply with the direction of a Moderator or Administrator, the poster(s) may be warned, suspended or banned at the discretion of the board administrators. Please keep any personal matters off the board. Take it to email or pm. Please keep in mind that board rules do apply when using the PM feature. Since we are a G rated board, the decision has been made not to allow any web blog links like below due to non G rated material on them.

Personally, this thread feels a lot like a group of people talking about someone that is in the same room. I've always thought that a rude thing to do. I think our membership here is better than that.

I do hope that we find out what is going on with this little one, and that he or she develops into a happy, healthy adult glider.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1189062
11/07/11 04:49 PM
11/07/11 04:49 PM
Long Island, NY
gliderdad79 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
gliderdad79  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Long Island, NY
Thank you Jessica! ever stop and think why some don't come back is cause they are getting the feeling they are being baited into a firing line?

Many have posted over they years that they are scared to post here and on other forums cause they are scared. This is because that huge spotlight gets pointed in their face and the interrogation squad starts after asking a question.

Its tiring to see that over the years the guilty until proven innocent matter of thinking keeps growing. Maybe its because some are bored and need to have something new to squawk about but this stops now or the firing line and self appointed interrogation squad not trying to help but are here trying fuel the squawking will be asked to leave.

I hope to see the OP come back and post, although after reading some of the replies from some here I wouldn't blame them if they didn't.

If they do and anyone continues to post in the manner of baiting and bullying, please help us and let us know by clicking the notify button wink

Eddie

In the Tropics somewhere between the port of indecision and southeast of disorder!

"Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people."

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching!
Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1189083
11/07/11 06:37 PM
11/07/11 06:37 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
I've often wondered why so many people leave, and I don't think its because we are hard on them. I think all the "elders" with all the knowledge and experience feel that they cannot ask questions without being accused of badgering and baiting.

sherri

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: Sherri] #1189089
11/07/11 06:53 PM
11/07/11 06:53 PM
Delaware, USA
culookn Offline
Glider Lover
culookn  Offline
Glider Lover

Delaware, USA
I've often wondered why so many people leave, and I don't think its because we are hard on them. I think all the "elders" with all the knowledge and experience feel that they cannot ask questions without being accused of badgering and baiting.

I'm starting a thread just for this reason. Sherri if ya don't mind I'll start it with your above quote. But title it "Where have all the ELDERS gone"?

~~Anita~~

Wife to Sam (retired) & Vietnam Vet :flag:
Mommy to Brandi(spca),Scarlet(F), Brie Re(F) :dog: :bb: Chipper(M), Dale(F), Sassy(F), Rosie(F), :L: Sushi(F), :CR: Shiitake(F), Almond(F), Dominio(M) :cat:
missing Katie(spca) :dog: & Sugar :grey: (F) Glide free Sugar
Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: Sherri] #1189093
11/07/11 06:56 PM
11/07/11 06:56 PM
Ohio
LiveInTheMoment Offline
Glider Slave
LiveInTheMoment  Offline
Glider Slave

Ohio

I think a lot of people (newbs, and oldies) can get a bit impatient/irritated and cause threads to get heated.

I feel like its great to ask questions and gather information, but we need to patiently wait for a response instead of people jumping to conclusions. Causing the OP or any other person in the thread to feel attacked will not get you the information you desire. It will usually cause them to argue, ignore the thread, or leave the forums. Which then leaves us with no new information, and prevents us from learning more about situations like this.

If we cannot be patient, then we should contact the person ourselves.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1189172
11/07/11 10:48 PM
11/07/11 10:48 PM

S
SuggieAddict
Unregistered
SuggieAddict
Unregistered
S

Guess what? I don't have the Internet at my house and I did not plan on coming back til Friday after my vet visit or even Saturday or Sunday or who knows.

I know this is not normal and as long as she seems healthy and, happy and alert I am not all too concerned. There is nothing more that I can humanly do besides bring her to the vet, keep her warm, keep her cage extra clean and wait.

Me rushing to the computer isn't going to help her grow. I know you guys want an explanation and seem to be digging as deep as possible to find one, But sometimes there might not be one and if there is, I'm sure you will all find it one way or another.

I have read some not so great face book postings about her with her picture and now I'm wandering if I should even post more pictures. I'm not looking to get tormented because she was born different.

Her lineage is good, I'm not sharing it because if she is *Ever* re homed I do NOT want her to be a breeding stock. This is ME caring for HER.

I do love her and I'm doing everything I can possibly, You all don't need to know every single step of my life.

I may not even post in here anymore to the public. I will continue messaging the nice pm's I got.

And.. Don't think so negatively!

Thank you to those who were kind and helpful.

Re: Hairless Sugar Glider [Re: ] #1189174
11/07/11 10:57 PM
11/07/11 10:57 PM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
I for one am watching for updates but I am not digging for anything so please dont shut those of us out that are interested in how her life plays out. Please

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 395 guests, and 108 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,596 TEXAS
679,084 OHIO
487,175 OKLAHOMA
432,180 UTAH
321,698 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024