Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: JeremysDad] #1206623
12/19/11 07:25 PM
12/19/11 07:25 PM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Washington D.C. Metro Area
Originally Posted By: JeremysDad
I am not trying to be rude, but why did he have to wait til this morning to go to the vet? I was told as a newbie to always have an e vet, and I would think so with spencer's history. If my timeline is right, he waited ten hours for help?

Not rude at all - it's a good question! You're right - we encourage ALL glider owners to get to the vet if they suspect anything is wrong. Cora has dealt with this issue with Spencer for several years and has much experience with it. She has protocols put into place to ensure he's well taken care of and in this case, he was.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206631
12/19/11 07:38 PM
12/19/11 07:38 PM

N
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
N

Cora, I am keeping little Spencer in my thoughts and prayers. My Stewie had a similar incident last night but his was too severe and he wasn't able to make it and crossed over the rainbow bridge. I know the fear and stress you are going through right now. I also know some of Spencer's history from our past conversations. He is a VERY strong little man and has a strong will to live! I don't think he's ready to cross over the rainbow bridge just yet. I feel he will make it through this and adapt just has he has in the past. I think the doctor made a good educated decision to remove his teeth. If he thought Spencer would suffer and it wouldnt improve his quality of life then he wouldnt have done it. He's already a special boy and he will just be even more special, and spoiled rotten!

I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on how your little man is doing.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206640
12/19/11 07:53 PM
12/19/11 07:53 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

It's clear that people see what I've said as insensitivity and lack of understanding. It couldn't be farther from reality.

I certainly do not ever intend to hurt the feelings of others, but alas. I've been called cold, and maybe so. I am trying so hard to look at this with an open mind.

At the end of the day I hope for nothing for the best. I send good vibes and well wishes, fully. It truly pains me when a glider is hurt, regardless of how it happened, regardless of the extent. Try as I might not to have a favorite glider, I can't help it; Jynx is my favorite. I love her dearly, with my heart and soul and we 'click'. She favors me, and vice versa.

I treat her no differently than my other gliders, especially when it comes to health care.

I simply cannot imagine ever being in Cora's shoes. I don't know how she's remaining so calm and level headed, but major props in her doing so. I'd be an emotional wreck and wouldn't be able to think straight. The torment of my baby would be all I could think about. Forget work, school, cooking, housekeeping.

Again, I give Cora props to the fullest extent. Again, I do not pray in the sense that it is known. Rather I send good vibes and well wishes, and I am doing just that in this case, and will continue to do so.

In no way do I mean to hurt feelings. All feelings are precious, even moreso when the person is already hurting.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206643
12/19/11 07:55 PM
12/19/11 07:55 PM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Jackie_Chans_Mom  Offline
Glider Addict

Texas
I'm thrilled that Spencer is on the mend.

I have to say - as a person who stands in similar shoes from time to time - I can't imagine how hurtful it would be to Cora to read some of these posts on today of all days.
I have heard it all a million times for Jackie and recently for Trinket and Triscuit as well. Perhaps that is why these babies end up in the hands they are in. I believe that. My standards for when it is time to euthanize are different from Cora's. I believe that is why God placed Spencer in her hands.

We all think about these things. We all wonder what we would do in her shoes. We all have different standards. There is nothing wrong with wondering it. But perhaps we could learn to be more sensitive in our TIMING. I know that when I am in the midst of a freak out about something going on with one of my babies, any negative thing seems so much more harsh or hurtful than it might another time. Everything is amplified - and that includes Cora's fear and worry at this time.

In my work, I teach that the time for teaching appropriate behavior is not during the midst of a behavioral episode. And the time when someone is in the midst of a crisis is not the time to try to enlighten them or to change their opinions. A time of crisis is when we stand beside them, love them through their decisions (no matter what we think of them) and be a pilar of strength for them to lean on when needed. That is what we should be for Cora right now.

** sorry - down off my soap box now. This just really hit a cord with me today **

Cora and Spencer - I'm praying for pain free evenings and days to come - both for Spencer's body and for Cora's heart.

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR SUGAR GROUP SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: ] #1206647
12/19/11 07:59 PM
12/19/11 07:59 PM
MI
MIbabe Offline
Glider Explorer
MIbabe  Offline
Glider Explorer

MI
Yayyyy glad Spencer made it through the surgery and is able to go home! I have been thinking of Cora and Spencer since yesterday! And this is great news jump

As far as some of the posters....animals know pain don't think they don't and if it was his time he wouldn't still be here fighting! Just because he has had some health issues that have to be dealt with doesn't mean he should be put down.

My mom battled cancer for 6.5 yrs...she was only given 6 months in the beginning. She was lucky to be able to try the new medications for cancer out during her battle, and it is because of my mom that her dr. knows how much 1 person can withstand and what works and what doesn't. At the time these meds were experimental and my mom was basicly the guinea pig..

So even though my mom is no longer with us its because of her that she paved the way for so many others and her treatments still continue to be the light at the end of the tunnel for other cancer patients.

When my mom was ready and on her terms she passed and I couldn't be any more proud than I am of my mom. She was a truly great human being, sure many times I'm sure if she coulda reach in and tore her liver out herself she probably would have. Now Spencer is living on his terms! And who knows maybe he'll live another many yrs free of pain after this last operation. If not then he'll pass over rainbow bridge on his own terms. It's not up to any of us its up to him and its very apparent this lil guy wants to LIVE so let it be!

«´¨`•°SARA & MARSHALL.°•´¨`»
Proud mommy to heart 1 Skin Kid: Tyler
:wt: Onyx,Dago :wfb: Valentina,Valentino
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206650
12/19/11 08:03 PM
12/19/11 08:03 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
Also, for JeremysDad. Cora's vet is round-about an hour away as she does not live in a highly populated area. I'm not familiar w/her vet, but I know there aren't too many towns much bigger that close to her & they may not offer emergency/24 hr services. I do know she left a message on their machine that she would be on their doorstep when they opened this AM. Which would be about what you could do when you live out in the middle of nowhere with no other vet options.

I do believe there is a call list here for people w/ER's who cannot get to a vet right away & experienced people like Cora could help them through their situation until their vet opens, spouse got home w/car etc.

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Dot Dot heart Woobie heart Isabella heart Beetlejuice

heart Blitzy&Ella ~ Twinkie&Tiramisu ~ Dolly&Doobie

heart Taaska & Sadie ~ Teddy Bear Doodle & Sasha

heart Tiki, MoJo, Ruckus, Napoleon
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206651
12/19/11 08:06 PM
12/19/11 08:06 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

JeremysDad:

I just read a thread in the Real Stories forum about a glider that SMd and passed away because she couldn't get to the vet in time. From my understanding of what was written, the only vehicle she had was with her spouse who was at work, not near the home.

So I understand there are circumstances that can make it difficult to get to a vet right away.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: DirtyPaws] #1206654
12/19/11 08:07 PM
12/19/11 08:07 PM
North Fort Worth - TX
jacknsally Offline
Glider Addict
jacknsally  Offline
Glider Addict

North Fort Worth - TX
Just because an animal chews at itself, does not mean it wants to give up on life. Spencer has an issue and his chewing is what brings attention to that issue. Is it his fault the dr's can't solve his problems? Should they give up on him because our medicine hasn't caught up with his needs just yet? I have seen 2 of my non glider pets at deaths door, you can see the look in their eyes when it's time. It is when you receive that look that gives you the strength to let go and know they are ready to cross the bridge.

Hugs all around Cora heart

Ñancy
~Always on my mind & in my heart Jack, Sally & Serenity~

Mobmilli's Boutique
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206656
12/19/11 08:11 PM
12/19/11 08:11 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Val, very well said.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: MIbabe] #1206659
12/19/11 08:19 PM
12/19/11 08:19 PM
Finally in the Mountains!
sitkasmom Offline
Glider Addict
sitkasmom  Offline
Glider Addict

Prayers, Good Thoughts, Good Vibes, and hug2 for both of you!!!

I am so happy he is back home where he belongs grin

Yay Spencer dance jump :lshower: :hdance:

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you and your mommy little man!!!

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."

Two Boys
Sitka,
Pudge

Monkeys:
Nanuk, Dayz & Elfie
MudBug & Tista
Teemo & Rune (Cyndra gangel )
Lils, Razz & Nut

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206660
12/19/11 08:25 PM
12/19/11 08:25 PM
East Texas
M
Mommabear Offline
In Pouch
Mommabear  Offline
In Pouch
M

East Texas
Woohoo Spencer I am so glad he is going home. I don't post on here very much and this thread is why. I have to say Megs, what people are trying to say is YOU don't know Cora. I do I have been to her house. I have personally touched every glider in her house and seen every cage. I know how she loves all her gliders especially Spencer and If you read any of Cora's threads about Spencer you would know she knows how to take care of him. But if you knew her in person and saw Spencer with Cora or with Stretch then you would know that Cora can look at Spencer and know what he wants/needs. And she will always do what's best for him not her. IMO you should not have posted what you did on this thread.

Lesa
Mom to Baby, Macy, Sugar and Kain

Glide free my sweet Teddy 3-29-12

Team Spencer!!!!!

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206661
12/19/11 08:32 PM
12/19/11 08:32 PM
Ohio
LalaPetush Offline
Glider Guardian
LalaPetush  Offline
Glider Guardian

Ohio
Praying for speedy recovery Spencer!

Lauren

suggs:
Neeko :grey:
Ninx :wfb:

<3
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206662
12/19/11 08:33 PM
12/19/11 08:33 PM
roseville, mi
H
hwh4ev Offline
Glider Addict
hwh4ev  Offline
Glider Addict
H

roseville, mi
i was afraid to read again abt. spencer but am so happy our prayers are being heard for the little man.

still praying for spencer and more hugs to you cora.

take care,
nancy in detroit

regards,
nancy in roseville (formerly in detroit)
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206665
12/19/11 08:39 PM
12/19/11 08:39 PM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
Spencer drank a lot of water and some ensure when we got home. He is in my bra where he has been since I picked him up! Wow Megs how many years experience do you have with gliders? Mutilators? Mary has 16 years, Jen has a bunch of years with riker, omg what if she had put him down before she FINALLY found out what was wrong with him. What if Mary put the ones down that came through her house as mutilators, all are out of their collars now. Thats the day all mutilator furparents wait for Megs, Do you know anything about that hon? Spencer is doing great, thank you to all who have had good prayers and thoughts, the negative vibes I have encountered today was a bit overwhelming. Thank goodness the good vibes are stronger! Oh and While I am thinking about it I have another glider named Sugar who had her two bottom incisors removed due to peridontal disease and she has been doing fine for about 2 years. She can be seen in my profile pics. She has 2 neutered boys who wash her daily and do whatever she wants! Its so cute to see her 240 gram butt on a hammock watching her boys play! She eats just fine. This is not some Whim I had, I have given it a lot of thought over the past few years as it would seem they were loose anyway. I will keep those of you who truly know Spencer updated. In 06 I had a glider with Lymphoma, I had the lump removed. 2 months later he started dragging his legs. I took him to the vet. He had tiny tumors growing all over his bones, I had him euthanized, I know when its time and its not Spencers time. smile

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206668
12/19/11 08:42 PM
12/19/11 08:42 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

GO Spencer GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :hdance: :ghug:

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Dancing] #1206676
12/19/11 08:51 PM
12/19/11 08:51 PM
sitkasmom Offline
Glider Addict
sitkasmom  Offline
Glider Addict

I am not sure if this question would be considered rude or out of place but I am wondering, just for future references. In case God forbid this should happen to my babies.

Will you be keeping him in your bra for a few days and sleeping in a recliner chair? to keep an eye on him I mean?

I wasnt sure if that would be okay or not. I have a nice chair that I can lean back on but wouldnt do any rolling around.

Forgive me if this is out of place. I'm kinda over protective when it comes to my furchildren. I slept on the couch for a week and a half after my Sitka was spayed because she couldnt go up and down the stairs...

I am so glad he is doing better smile I will continue to pray for Him, You and all of your babies mlove

"Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."

Two Boys
Sitka,
Pudge

Monkeys:
Nanuk, Dayz & Elfie
MudBug & Tista
Teemo & Rune (Cyndra gangel )
Lils, Razz & Nut

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206677
12/19/11 08:52 PM
12/19/11 08:52 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Like I said Cora, I was having nothing but good thoughts and sending good vibes. I know Spencer's history, that's why I have the opinion I have.

AGAIN... in no way do I mean to hurt feelings. In no way was I sending bad vibes. Having a differing opinion=/= bad vibes.

And as we all know, amount of years doesn't always= tons of knowledge, and vice versa.

Regardless, I know you know what you're doing. And though I have no experience with a glider who SMs, I have experience with SMing animals. But this post isn't about me.

Even if you don't appreciate it I will continue sending my thoughts and good vibes yours and Spencer's way. My opinions in no way negate my hopes and well wishes and I am saddened that some think so. Especially you.

I'm rooting for Spencer more than you'll ever know.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: sitkasmom] #1206680
12/19/11 08:53 PM
12/19/11 08:53 PM

M
Megs
Unregistered
Megs
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: sitkasmom
I am not sure if this question would be considered rude or out of place but I am wondering, just for future references. In case God forbid this should happen to my babies.

Will you be keeping him in your bra for a few days and sleeping in a recliner chair? to keep an eye on him I mean?

I wasnt sure if that would be okay or not. I have a nice chair that I can lean back on but wouldnt do any rolling around.

Forgive me if this is out of place. I'm kinda over protective when it comes to my furchildren. I slept on the couch for a week and a half after my Sitka was spayed because she couldnt go up and down the stairs...

I am so glad he is doing better smile I will continue to pray for Him, You and all of your babies mlove

Many people will spend every waking moment with their gliders in their shirts/pouches with them. When they sleep they'll keep the glider in a hospital cage by their bed and get up every hour or so to check on the glider.

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206685
12/19/11 09:01 PM
12/19/11 09:01 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
Yay! Momma's back!

(Thought I'd have some team mates by now...)

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Dot Dot heart Woobie heart Isabella heart Beetlejuice

heart Blitzy&Ella ~ Twinkie&Tiramisu ~ Dolly&Doobie

heart Taaska & Sadie ~ Teddy Bear Doodle & Sasha

heart Tiki, MoJo, Ruckus, Napoleon
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206690
12/19/11 09:08 PM
12/19/11 09:08 PM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
Cora, I prayed hard all night long for Spencer and am so happy he is home with you and on the mend.

Chris
Illusion, Malcom, Isabell, Annabelle, Zach, Isis, Aly & Indy
AND Miss Emmy & Miss Chloe kitties

:rbridge: My Angels: You are always in my heart.

You've flown to the rainbow
and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206691
12/19/11 09:10 PM
12/19/11 09:10 PM
Garland, TX
Mel2mdl Offline
Glider Addict
Mel2mdl  Offline
Glider Addict

Garland, TX
So glad he's home and back in your shirt where he belongs! Go Spencer! grin

And Cora - not everyone knows Spencer and your dedication and knowledge. Don't take the negative seriously, it is really more ignorance of WHO you are and what you know. Like you said, the positives far outweigh the negatives. smile

Love you girl! Glad all came out good.

Molly, son & husband:

Chairman Meow
Oscar & Thomas
Sam, Diego, Delilah, Delia :wfb:
Nevada, Noel
Marcel, Dakota, Latte
Dexter, Didi, Almond, Joy and Fitz
:grey:
Karl,Lenny,Jynxie,Chamille, Kee & Mr. Beans in my heart forever.
Teaching teenagers-part joy, part guerilla warfare! :rbridge:
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206699
12/19/11 09:21 PM
12/19/11 09:21 PM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
Cora, you already know how I feel and read what I said on F/B. Just thought I'd stop here to remind you we love you and love Spencer. I've prayed all night and day for him and am beyond happy he is home now with you! Again, if you need ANY help please let me know. Write me, call me or whatever. WE will get through this as a community. You and Spencer (and all your babies) are much loved! (((HUGS)))

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: DirtyPaws] #1206703
12/19/11 09:24 PM
12/19/11 09:24 PM
MI
MIbabe Offline
Glider Explorer
MIbabe  Offline
Glider Explorer

MI
I'm with ya Crystal! :thumb2: hug2 mlove

«´¨`•°SARA & MARSHALL.°•´¨`»
Proud mommy to heart 1 Skin Kid: Tyler
:wt: Onyx,Dago :wfb: Valentina,Valentino
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: mary h] #1206706
12/19/11 09:31 PM
12/19/11 09:31 PM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
Originally Posted By: mary h
Spencer is a very special baby (I say that about a lot of them)...I love gliders.
Spencer has times when he's normal and he loves life and humans.
To anyone out there with thoughts...conversation with others...or helpful hints...Spencer will NEVER be put down.
You are not God...I am not God...Cora is not God...the vets sre not God. Glider owners and vets are here to help them.
How sad it would be if he were put down and somewhere down the line we find a reason and a treatment? In my opinion putting one down is giving up...thats not in my book.
When people come on here with health problems...help them if you can. True friends NEVER turn thier backs on friends
In 17 years I've had more than my share of mutilators...I never had one put down. I never let them suffer.
Be Spencers friend...believe in him...pray for a cure to help him.

He loves humans...could any of you look him in the eye and say die. They don't put humans down.

Mary

God has blessed you Mary. You are an awesome woman! (((HUGS)))

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206719
12/19/11 10:07 PM
12/19/11 10:07 PM
Sedona, AZ
ozzi Offline
Glider Addict
ozzi  Offline
Glider Addict

Sedona, AZ
Originally Posted By: Cora
Spencer drank a lot of water and some ensure when we got home. He is in my bra where he has been since I picked him up!

mlove Spencer mlove
I am so glad to hear Spencer is doing OK and home with you Cora hug2 angel hug2

Pat
You have not lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.....Unknown

Rest in Peace our little sweet friends that have crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge".
I miss you gangel Boo-Boo, Lucy, BJ, and Fivel gangel
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: ozzi] #1206725
12/19/11 10:21 PM
12/19/11 10:21 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Cora, I am glad you have Spencer back home. Good thoughts coming your way from me.

Unfortunately, I have some business to conduct.

It is ridiculous that a formal Rule 4 has to be posted in a thread such as this much less anything more.

This will be the last time we ask to keep this thread for well wishes only.

Ozzi, I just happened to post after you. Not directed to you.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206731
12/19/11 10:30 PM
12/19/11 10:30 PM
Stoughton, Wis.
suggiebabylover Offline
Glider Explorer
suggiebabylover  Offline
Glider Explorer

Stoughton, Wis.
First I'd like to way hurray for Spencer. jump jump

Second Thanks for the intervention. I could go on but I won't.

Again way to go Spencer.

Mary & family
(2 cats...Nike & Zef)
21 suggies Connor Scotty Smith Wesson Rocky Tony Kate Tim Abby Jenny Ducky Jimmy Jeanne Gibbs Paula Leonard Penny Sheldon Amy Leslie :bb: :wfb: :grey: :leu:

Zena Joey Tango Gabrielle Chloe Pacino Xander Rory Jasmine Cheri:GLANGEL:
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206748
12/19/11 11:05 PM
12/19/11 11:05 PM
Southern Illinois
R
rach Offline
Glider Lover
rach  Offline
Glider Lover
R

Southern Illinois
Wonderful Spencer is home. Wishing him well.

Raychell Stayton
My gangel :wfb: Daria :grey: Maddox :rtmo: Nadia :grey: Sampson
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206750
12/19/11 11:10 PM
12/19/11 11:10 PM
Perry, Iowa
josefine Offline
Glider Addict
josefine  Offline
Glider Addict

Perry, Iowa
I can't believe I missed this.
I am so sorry that you have had to go thru something again w/Spencer. But I am so great full that he has you.
I do hope & pray that the worst is over, & that he is on the mend.
You have helped so many of us over the years, me especially, of which I have always been so thankfull.
Cora, you are a wonderful, kind, loving person, & there really aren't too many people out in this world that are like you. If there were, I don't think we'd have all the problems we have to deal w/today.
I know Spencer will be fine, b/c he has a fine mommie!!!!
smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Larry & Josefine Vodenik
2014 4 St
Perry,Iowa50220
515/321-6081cell#
j.vodenik@hotmail.com
Re: I am so scared for Spencer.... [Re: Cora] #1206753
12/19/11 11:13 PM
12/19/11 11:13 PM
Butte, Mt. USA
lilangels Offline
Glider Addict
lilangels  Offline
Glider Addict

Butte, Mt. USA
Cora I am so happy spencer pulled through. I can only imagine how scared you were for him. Please don't listen to any negative thoughts...you know your baby and what is best for him and it sounds like you have always put him 1st and done the very best you could for him....keep upo the good work and God will reward you with lots of little glider kisses to come.

Connie: soon to be wife to Harold, mom to 3 children, 2 precious kitties, and my treasured gliders.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 423 guests, and 80 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,580 TEXAS
679,078 OHIO
487,159 OKLAHOMA
432,164 UTAH
321,689 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024