Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Graphic Image, Help #1209378
12/28/11 03:00 AM
12/28/11 03:00 AM
arkansas
A
abbypanda Offline OP
abbypanda  Offline OP
A

arkansas
I've had my gliders for 7.5 years. I used to post here. That email got hacked and it was many years ago. I don't even remember the username. I bought a glider from a member here.

Anyways, I was away on business for over a week and had someone feeding my gliders. They notified me the day I was returning that my glider had a sore on its back and they had just noticed it. They saw the other glider picking it.

When I got home I wanted to puke. This thing is massive. OMG.

I've had this problem before. It always happens to the same 2 gliders, no problems with the others. It appears to be in spots where other gliders grab/ mate with the other. This particular glider pictured has had this problem before on the back (the other appears to do this when mating). These sores then appear to get worse as the other gliders groom them down to the muscle. At times I do not notice them right away as they are covered by fur, but I have always separated them until the fur grows back. I have noticed that as soon as I replace the glider, no matter how long it's been out (sometimes 2 months) the others go straight to grooming and biting that same spot! Usually a new spot does not appear for even months at a time, so it's not as if they are biting him up as soon as he's returned, but I wonder how they are instantly drawn to that spot despite the fact that it's 100% healed. I've often wondered if something is wrong w/ the glider and that's why the others are picking it.

My gliders have lived together since birth for the last 7 years. This is not some sort of "they don't know each other" quarrel. This did not happen until recently (within last year out of 7), and it's becoming more of an issue. but let me repeat, at no point have I ever seen them fight. It appears to be an overgrooming issue of an injury that appears to come from mating or something.

I had taken them to the vet and was given not much but antibiotics. In the past the injured gliders always fully recovered and had no issues.

I dont think antibiotics will help Miracle here. This sore is massive.

My husband thinks she needs stitches. I dont think it's possible. It's so torn up. I separated her and gave her antibiotics as it was over christmas, but the sore doesnt appear to be drying up or healing. I also dont see how it's possible she should reach between her shoulder blades and do further damage herself, so I'm not sure why it's not healing. I have her on antibiotics and will go to vet tomorrow. She's moving and eating fine. I've not seen her try to mess with it and I've watched her awhile.
Is there hope?

I know you all arent vets and can't do much. What should I expect the vet to do? I don't wanna be sent home with just antibiotics this time. Is there anything he can do? Would I be wrong to ask for stitches?

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/abbyandthepets/6586449891/[/img]

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209380
12/28/11 03:12 AM
12/28/11 03:12 AM
arkansas
A
abbypanda Offline OP
abbypanda  Offline OP
A

arkansas
I have also considered it some sort of fungus or something like staph. However I havent changed my cage cleaning habits, in fact the've improved since we moved in to our house almost 2 years ago. And I figure if it was something like that all gliders would get, not just 2 in the same spots? No other animals or humans in the house have had a skin issue either.

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209381
12/28/11 03:26 AM
12/28/11 03:26 AM

S
sugarpieerror
Unregistered
sugarpieerror
Unregistered
S

i am sorry this is happening again cry it looks very bad.i dont know about these kind of things but maybe its infection or allergy worried . hope she gets well soonheart heart heart

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209390
12/28/11 04:36 AM
12/28/11 04:36 AM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L

The vet should flush the wound, and he/she will determine whether it needs stitches. They may do a wet to dry dressing, in order to heal it from the inside out. The vet will know best. The only thing you can do right now is keep them separated, try and keep Miracle from making it worse, and keep her warm and comfy. Spoil her with any treats if she'll take them. Antibiotics and pain meds tend to keep our little ones from eating their full dinner portions.

As for causes, it could be as simple as the scar tissue building up and her cagemate being "helpful" grooming it too much, re-opening the wound.

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209398
12/28/11 05:44 AM
12/28/11 05:44 AM
Selangor, MY
Sugaree Offline
Glider Explorer
Sugaree  Offline
Glider Explorer

Selangor, MY
That looks bad frown I hope she recovers soon! So sad to see her like that frown

Yes i agree with Jess, separate them would be a wise choice right now..

Praying that she recovers back to her old self!

MOM to my Wonderful Fuzzbutts:

:grey: Jayden :grey: Lana :grey: Bella :grey: Eddie :grey: Sophie Ann :grey: Ezra
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209406
12/28/11 08:38 AM
12/28/11 08:38 AM
Dutchess County, NY
Biscuit Offline
Glider Guardian
Biscuit  Offline
Glider Guardian

Dutchess County, NY
Hello AbbyPanda - I've been through this road as well. My glider was kept overnight at the vet and they had to do stitches on her. It was a lot of stitches.

Best of luck! Keep us posted!

Last edited by MissSarah; 12/28/11 05:51 PM. Reason: Edited Text

~ Laurie ~
Mother to

:wfb: Topanga, :grey: Biscuit, Toby, :leu: Thor & :plat: Akiah [Kiah]

www.lauriessugglettes.weebly.com

gangel My Lost Loves, Rascal, March 30, 2012, Bugaboo, Sept 7, 2012 & Momma, Feb 27, 2013

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209422
12/28/11 09:33 AM
12/28/11 09:33 AM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
My Syddie is recovering from a mating/dominance wound. It is the first one any of my furbabies have ever had and no matter how experienced you are with gliders I will be the first to admit that it freaks you out. I (theoretically) knew what to do, but when faced with it, my mind went blank and I instantly grabbed the phone to call Teresa who told me to breathe. Then verified the info I had and sent me on my way. Once you start applying any kind of medication to it, the fur will become matted and greasy, expecially if you tend to add a tad too much or the wound weeps. When trimming Syddies fur the vet discovered that the wound had actually opened up under one of the mats and was in danger of abscessing. We caught it before that happened, but it could have been bad. Also, separation is a must until the wound is completely healed and the scabs completely gone. If there is even a tiny scab there is a possibility of another glider opening the wound back up.

Last edited by KarenE; 12/28/11 10:47 PM. Reason: Remove medication per Rule 6

Chris
Illusion, Malcom, Isabell, Annabelle, Zach, Isis, Aly & Indy
AND Miss Emmy & Miss Chloe kitties

:rbridge: My Angels: You are always in my heart.

You've flown to the rainbow
and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209425
12/28/11 09:36 AM
12/28/11 09:36 AM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
Abby, I'm on the same road RIGHT NOW that you're on...Minka has had a PERPETUAL "mating wound" across her shoulders. I nurse it back to health, skin grows over it & fur comes in...then a couple months later, the wound appears again. Minka's latest one started the size of a new pea on Wednesday and had turned into an abcess within 24 HOURS!! shock She has at least 10 stitches from shoulder to shoulder... upset

I so wish that my vets were in today (Wednesday is their day off) so that either of them could consult with your vet. (Since they were off Monday, you might call & see if either Dr. Funnel or Dr. Radamaker is in today...260/744-4121)

I'm wondering if you're in the same situation as I am...that it heals on the SURFACE, but something in Miracle's overall immune system is lacking (despite being on a GOOD, APPROVED diet). I'm doing some checking into some different avenues, will keep you posted on what I find.

Until you can see the vet, follow Jessica's ideas: warm, cozy, separated & spoiled. hug2 You're in my prayers.

Last edited by KarenE; 12/28/11 11:10 PM. Reason: Remove text per Rule 6.

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209431
12/28/11 09:53 AM
12/28/11 09:53 AM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Washington D.C. Metro Area
The wound itself looks pretty good from what I can see in the picture. I have a little girl here right now that had a wound like this one in the same spot - just a little larger.

I suggest you take your little one into the vet. In addition to that and to help with aftercare, i also suggest contacting Val (Jackie_Chans_Mom) - she's got extensive experience with wounds such as this and she can give you some good help. smile

I'm going to move this to Health & Hygiene for you.

Last edited by DCMuffin; 12/28/11 08:17 PM. Reason: Edited text
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209486
12/28/11 02:25 PM
12/28/11 02:25 PM
Dutchess County, NY
Biscuit Offline
Glider Guardian
Biscuit  Offline
Glider Guardian

Dutchess County, NY
If this wound requires stitches (which in my opinion I think it does), the longer you wait, the worse it will get! If that wound is kept open like that, the surrounding skin is going to die.

From your picture, it looks like the wound is gapeing wide open. Definitely separate him/her. You have to keep her separated until it is fully healed - not even a little scab - it needs to be completed healed or else it can still be easily re-opened.

My baby had some serious stiches in August and she is still NOT completely healed. She is very very close, but not 100%. From past experience, I learned the hard way that they really have to be 100%. Until then, she still sleeps at my bedside. I have come to the conclusion that I may just have to house her with a lone female. I haven't made any decisions on that yet, but that's something serious to think about. :sorry: :hbreak:

Those are just my opinions.... consult with your vet ASAP.

Last edited by Biscuit; 12/28/11 02:28 PM.

~ Laurie ~
Mother to

gangel My Lost Loves, Rascal, March 30, 2012, Bugaboo, Sept 7, 2012 & Momma, Feb 27, 2013

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209559
12/28/11 06:11 PM
12/28/11 06:11 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
If they do stitch it, make sure the vet puts in either a "wick" or a drain tube. Completely stitching it closed can trap in bacteria making it much worse.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209718
12/29/11 12:55 AM
12/29/11 12:55 AM
arkansas
A
abbypanda Offline OP
abbypanda  Offline OP
A

arkansas
Thanks for the help everyone. The vet was not in today, and rather than take her a ways to a new vet I am going to see the normal vet tomorrow. The wound looks clean and she's made it thus far without worsening so I felt more comfortable seeing someone I'm used to and have a relationship with.

I've watched her to make sure she's not slowing down or showing signs of sickness but all functions are normal.

Please pray it goes ok tomorrow. I hope he fixes her up. This poor glider has been through enough: her mom killed her twin and she has a big scar on the nose where mom tried to kill her. She's quite crabby and never seemed to take much to affection no matter how much I tried. And now her cage mate beat her up frown

Last edited by GliderNursery; 12/29/11 01:32 PM. Reason: edited text
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1209759
12/29/11 10:26 AM
12/29/11 10:26 AM
Dutchess County, NY
Biscuit Offline
Glider Guardian
Biscuit  Offline
Glider Guardian

Dutchess County, NY
Any updates on this one???

~ Laurie ~
Mother to

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210029
12/30/11 12:47 AM
12/30/11 12:47 AM
arkansas
A
abbypanda Offline OP
abbypanda  Offline OP
A

arkansas
We went to the vet and he said right away she needed stitches. He did a great job and the stitches looked good but tonight when I got home from work to feed her I noticed the stitches on the back are coming undone and the wound is separating again, though it's not gaping open.

The skin around it looks real good. I can see it clearly b/c he shaved the fur when he sutured her. It's not red or infected at all. But it makes me very nervous with the stitches coming out. the wound was about 1 inch wide down her back and from the outside of each shoulder across. Seh is able to scratch the end of the stitches b/c it runs so low, but those stitches seem to be holding ok yet. It's right on the back of the neck so a collar is out of the question. The wound is so wide the skin had to be pulled real tight in the middle I could tell to stitch it back.

I'm not sure what to do. I felt good when he stitched her, but I dont see how this wont get infected with it open, and it certainly didnt heal any after i separated her like the others did in the past. It didnt even dry up and looked like raw muscle every day. With the others the wound became dry and "scabby" quickly. Hers was like a fresh wound. My husband doesnt think it will without stitches and I dont think they will hold.

She's the nervous type and extremely scared. She ran crazy after the vet and the movement of her head is probably pulling the stitches but there's no way to stop it. I don't know if the glue they use would help.

Last edited by abbypanda; 12/30/11 12:55 AM.
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210032
12/30/11 12:52 AM
12/30/11 12:52 AM
arkansas
A
abbypanda Offline OP
abbypanda  Offline OP
A

arkansas
I'm keeping her on the antibiotics as well. Behavior wise, she's doing great. Running around as normal. In all honesty the stitches dont seem to bother her much. Seh scratched some but wasnt overly bothered or scratching neurotically. I wish she'd be still lol

She's been separated since the minute I got home from my trip and saw the wound, and just hanging out.

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210058
12/30/11 02:01 AM
12/30/11 02:01 AM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Try using Emu Oil and/or Vit E oil on her wound. Make sure it's pure Emu Oil and not a conditioner with additives. Emu Oil penetrates deeply into the tissues and has wonderful healing properties. I buy it on eBay.

You can get Vit E oil in capsule form at Walmart. The bottles of Vit E oil usually have additives, so stick with the capsules.

Both will help with the itching and healing process.

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210060
12/30/11 02:17 AM
12/30/11 02:17 AM
arkansas
A
abbypanda Offline OP
abbypanda  Offline OP
A

arkansas
I got some from walgreens yesterday. I will try that. My mom used it on her scars after surgery at the doctors recommendation. It does help keep skin from getting too hard and help heal. Thanks for the help!

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210071
12/30/11 03:28 AM
12/30/11 03:28 AM
Edwardsville, Kansas 66113
Judie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Judie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Edwardsville, Kansas 66113
I sure hope the vet put drain tubes in. From experience... without them the infection will fester under the skin. This then will cause the skin to die where it has been stitched and then the stitches will fall out.

Is her mate intact? If so, you may want to consider having him neutered now. Since the two gliders have to be seperated for six to eight weeks.... this would be a good time as it will take that long for the male hormones to drop to zero thus eleminating the urge to breed.

The vet can culture a mating wound. Culture needs to be done befor being put on antibiotics.

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210088
12/30/11 09:13 AM
12/30/11 09:13 AM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Jackie_Chans_Mom  Offline
Glider Addict

Texas
As I have shared with Abby, I would not have stitched wht wound closed. So, if the stitches don't hold, it won't be that devestating. In my experience, there are far fewer complications with gliders when we allow wounds to heal through secondary intention (not stitching them closed).

I have treated far larger and deeper wounds without infection and with great healing. If you follow the advice given by those who have treated many wounds, she WILL heal.

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR SUGAR GROUP SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: ] #1210103
12/30/11 10:09 AM
12/30/11 10:09 AM
Vermont, USA
Taryn Offline
Glider Explorer
Taryn  Offline
Glider Explorer

Vermont, USA
Originally Posted By: lovely1inred
The vet should flush the wound, and he/she will determine whether it needs stitches. They may do a wet to dry dressing, in order to heal it from the inside out. The vet will know best. The only thing you can do right now is keep them separated, try and keep Miracle from making it worse, and keep her warm and comfy. Spoil her with any treats if she'll take them. Antibiotics and pain meds tend to keep our little ones from eating their full dinner portions.

As for causes, it could be as simple as the scar tissue building up and her cagemate being "helpful" grooming it too much, re-opening the wound.

I agree with this completely. As a vet tech, this looks to me very much like a "hot spot" that has been made worse by chewing, etc. Of course I am not saying anything for sure cuz I am not a vet!

And likely it won't need stitches but def needs vet care. Poor sugar! I hope she gets better soon!!!!! :-(

Beloved boyfriend: Dan cloud9
Chihuahuas: Halle (6) and Heidi (1)
Am. Staff. Terrier: Chanel (6)
Cichlids: Biggz, Walter, Doodles, Waffle, Monster, Domino
...and 2 baby SUGGIES! heart :wfb: Luxe & Vuitton :grey: (Adopted 12/29/11)
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210104
12/30/11 10:11 AM
12/30/11 10:11 AM
Vermont, USA
Taryn Offline
Glider Explorer
Taryn  Offline
Glider Explorer

Vermont, USA
oh, ok, sorry I didn't finish reading the thread! oops!

I hope she is better soon and hope the stitches are still holding up! :-(
Is she wearing an ecollar?

Beloved boyfriend: Dan cloud9
Chihuahuas: Halle (6) and Heidi (1)
Am. Staff. Terrier: Chanel (6)
Cichlids: Biggz, Walter, Doodles, Waffle, Monster, Domino
...and 2 baby SUGGIES! heart :wfb: Luxe & Vuitton :grey: (Adopted 12/29/11)
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: Taryn] #1210818
01/01/12 02:26 PM
01/01/12 02:26 PM
North Fort Worth - TX
jacknsally Offline
Glider Addict
jacknsally  Offline
Glider Addict

North Fort Worth - TX
With this kind of wound, the stitches won't stay- probably wasn't the best idea, because there is no loose skin to stitch together. The skin has been scratched/chewed away. The wound just needs to be dressed and cleaned daily and left to close on it's own. If the glider/gliders can get to it, they will scratch/chew at the scab/new skin as it closes, which then will make this a vicious cycle. I went through this with my Jack. Just when you think the wound is completely healed (with new fur and all) something happens and it's torn open again. I think the new growth of skin/fur is itchy and is what causes the gliders to scratch at the area, resulting in tearing it again.

This is what I finally had to do with my Jack to finally heal his wound. I made him a sling wrap so he couldn't scratch at the wound and we finally did away with his wound. Sorry I never took before and after pictures- only took these because someone else was going through the same situation and needed recommendations.

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h121/jacknsally92/jack/

Ñancy
~Always on my mind & in my heart Jack, Sally & Serenity~

Mobmilli's Boutique
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210844
01/01/12 03:28 PM
01/01/12 03:28 PM
Inman, SC
J
Johannasgliders Offline
Glider Slave
Johannasgliders  Offline
Glider Slave
J

Inman, SC
The wound looked bad but, on a good note was nice and pink. I've had a few of these wounds among my guys but only one needing stitches. In my opinion (just and opinion) I would not have stitched it. The chances of a secondary infection are greater when closed.

Watch the wound for continual draining even though it appears to be scabbing. Change in the color of the drainage or a foul smell.

This is my little Buddie. He is the only one that had stitches. I did not know if I should wait for my regular vet or go with the new vet that was in the office. It was a live and learn experience. The new vet no longer works there and Buddie had to have 3 surgeries before he recovered.

I felt like the worst mom in the world.

"While I Breath, I Hope."

Johanna
Johanna's Gliders and Rescue
Gliders and Designs by Johanna
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210847
01/01/12 03:44 PM
01/01/12 03:44 PM

Y
Yuru
Unregistered
Yuru
Unregistered
Y

I hope your poor baby heals soon!

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210865
01/01/12 04:42 PM
01/01/12 04:42 PM
Inman, SC
J
Johannasgliders Offline
Glider Slave
Johannasgliders  Offline
Glider Slave
J

Inman, SC
Thank you Yuru,

Buddie is fine now. I have to watch his scar tissue around his arm. He runs and glids as if nothing ever happened.

If I could go back in time he would have had his regular vet which would have stitched and left a drain in.

"While I Breath, I Hope."

Johanna
Johanna's Gliders and Rescue
Gliders and Designs by Johanna
Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1210972
01/01/12 10:24 PM
01/01/12 10:24 PM

Y
Yuru
Unregistered
Yuru
Unregistered
Y

It's good to hear he's on the healing path! hug2

We all do what we think is best in a situation where things are getting bad fast. Trust me, it's something I'm experienced in. You did what you felt you had to do and ultimately everything worked out. And you just can't complain about that. smile

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1212434
01/05/12 11:26 AM
01/05/12 11:26 AM

C
ContessaC
Unregistered
ContessaC
Unregistered
C

Awwwww! Poor babies! Thank goodness they all have good mommies to love and care for them! xoxoxo

Re: Graphic Image, Help [Re: abbypanda] #1214213
01/09/12 08:24 AM
01/09/12 08:24 AM
Dutchess County, NY
Biscuit Offline
Glider Guardian
Biscuit  Offline
Glider Guardian

Dutchess County, NY
Abby - I hope your little one is doing good now. I now have a very similiar problem except my female attack my other female. I introduced them and they got along great! I was sooo happy. My little one has had so many difficulties with my males. Even after they are neutered, they still try to mate with her. So, I've left her out of the cage with the males to heal, as I can't see her continuely going through this pain. It's not fair to her. She has had stitches twice. She's really been through alot.

So, one of my females seemed to get along with her great. I was so happy!!! Later in the day things were still great. Then later later, I find the one girl on top of the other and a big gash on her shoulder. My poor poor baby. :hbreak: I'm not understanding why it seems that anyone I put her with is attacking her. I really don't get it. And I don't know what to do.

I want to order "Emu Oil," but I don't know which is best. Can someone please help!!

This is what I'm looking at:
Emu Oil:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=100%25+emu+oil&x=0&y=0

http://www.amazon.com/100%25-Pure-Emu-Oil-4oz/dp/B001DKF08S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1326111361&sr=8-2

Your suggestions would be great! And any advice too.... :hbreak:

Last edited by Biscuit; 01/09/12 08:30 AM. Reason: typo

~ Laurie ~
Mother to

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 388 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,555 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,141 OKLAHOMA
432,147 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024