Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
I think I opened a large can of worms #1385422
01/13/15 02:55 PM
01/13/15 02:55 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
not sure where this would go but I have a questions as:

I recently been talking to people that have or know people that have gliders ( and are now wanting out of the glider responsibility ) I have had several people contact me about adopting their gliders. I was wondering (and this will become a adoption journal for the glider that I do accept as I know I can't keep them all( not got a Pokémon center lol ) ).

Here are my questions: ( if mod think it not glider central related please remove the parts I will see it was edited ( trying to copy from the notes I was making when I was at work and getting these texts )
Does anyone have any thoughts/ ideals on guild lines for a adoption fees?
I also wonder on something's I should be asking (I know age diet ,allegories and if there any linage)what else ?

( example I maybe receiving one glider they wanting 200 bucks for just glider then there another person willing to give me everything cause they had 3 and one died ( they think it was food aggression )and she as being chased from the food and didn't realized it until too late. ( the other 2 are fine they were each hogging a bowl) so I know I got some work ahead of me (I will be setting up a vet visit asap once I know the number of glider I taking in a single trip ( thankfully my wife will be going and she makes pouches so everyone will have their own pouch to crab about at me lol.( Once I know which ones I can take in )

Bowie,Misha :leu:
Peso, Bemo :rtmo:

Kahless :rtmo:

rehomed and missed Sasha, Sammi, Elda,
:rbridge: Momo, Sterling , Vino, Freya, Leeloo,
Muffin our first true fur master
Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385611
01/16/15 12:10 PM
01/16/15 12:10 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Mechnut,

Do not pay for any gliders, you will need that money for vet visits, fecals and such. If your going to run it like a rescue they must relinquish the glider to you.

I don't pay for gliders and most people give me all the gliders gear and cage too.

I spend enough in vet bills.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385614
01/16/15 12:26 PM
01/16/15 12:26 PM
Longview, Texas
Kris_N_Zoe Offline
Glider Slave
Kris_N_Zoe  Offline
Glider Slave

Longview, Texas
I don't know if this would be appropriate, but I would perhaps call a couple of 501-C3 rescues and ask advice on how to start out.

Pibble pup Jenson jump Glide free: Smoke (6/16/15) and Zoey (10/2/15) :rbridge:
Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385621
01/16/15 04:02 PM
01/16/15 04:02 PM
Lutz Florida
CandyOtte Offline
Serious Glideritis
CandyOtte  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Lutz Florida
If you pay for the gliders you are 'rescuing' and then charge a fee for their adoption - you will need a USDA BROKER'S LICENSE.

Most glider rescues do not pay to take in gliders that owners are surrendering because they can no longer care for them.

If an adoption fee is charged, it is a minimal amount - usually only enough to cover PART of the cost of the vet care for the glider while in the rescuer's care.

Here is more information you may want to consider before declaring you are ready to rescue gliders:

http://www.southeastsugargliders.org/testimonials.html

Candy Otte
& the Glider Kids
Sassy, Corky, Mehitabel & Missy
Wacco, Yacco, & Dot
Mindy, Kanobles, Elmo, & Chipper

http://www.gliderkids-diet.com

CandyOtte@aol.com
Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385622
01/16/15 07:23 PM
01/16/15 07:23 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Like I said I opened a can of worms lol. Right now it would be on a case by case deal,(I agree I can't afford to buy them,) short of it I will be picking up a glider this Sunday. The owners had 2 and were getting overwhelmed, The larger glider was food aggressive and kept the other one from eating. And before they set her up in a different cage and to feed her, alone she died ) they claim. I not judging, We are going to see and pick up the remaining glider. Sunday ( she will be in our QT cage and I am going to ask the vet for a fecal float( smear, whatever they do) All the while I plan working with her to see how she reacts and such. And If my wife does not throw a fit over me saving a glider I may see if she will work for educational replacement at the pet store. ( PP and store agreed to not to renew the contract) with so many people coming in to see gliders I may work something out for her to be a display(store pet in the long run ) She would be required to come home with one of us at nights and brought in, I hopping that he will agree and help offset the cost of a proper set up cage. IF this works out I can also then set up adoptions though the store, and use the vet the store does for wellness checks( if they know any thing about gliders)

which brings up next questions.( I told you I turn this into a log for info and records ) Can any vet do a wellness check for gliders ( parasite check and general health)?

I also was wondering what kind of file/tracking can be done on gliders( who the gone too were they came from ) and possible a way to make sure there someone not adopting gliders one a yearly bases and just flipping them later on ?
I hate to get into this an have a person that not really caring for the glider getting them every year or 3 cause they let the other one die from lack of proper care. ( negative thought but I have to put that possible thing out there. I was looking at a picture ID and file system on maybe a flash drive ( single file per glider. and some other basic things about returning them.

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385623
01/16/15 07:46 PM
01/16/15 07:46 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Here a quick adoption in( surrender form I came up with )This would be something I request that sign and fill out as much as possible.. ( I did this when I received or adopted out snakes in the pass so no one said I forced them to do so, ) Let me know what you think .

DATE ____________________

I __________________ have agreed to adopt the glider(s) listed to Terry Rogers of my own free will I was not forced. I have given Terry all the information retaining to the glider(s) that I have pertaining to their recent health, age, and such so that he can have as complete as possible record for the glider to take to his vet for a wellness check and neutering if needed. I can request update on how the glider(s) are doing for a period of 45 days if I choose to via email or text if I desire from Terry. Once Terry has adopted the glider(s) I will no longer be held responsible for any vet bills or other cost that Terry incurs for their care.
Glider 1:
Name: ____________ Age:______________
Sex:______________ Markings:_________________

Glider 2:
Name: ____________ Age:______________
Sex:______________ Markings:_________________

Owner:______________

Adoptee:__________________

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385634
01/16/15 10:09 PM
01/16/15 10:09 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Terry PM me your email address and I will send you my forms. I have a surrender form and an adoption agreement.

Kimberley
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385730
01/18/15 07:54 PM
01/18/15 07:54 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Well we are home with the first foster glider of 2015 ( wife says I am not adopting any lol ) She a little standard grey that the people had gotten to be a cage mate to the one they had that died fromthis little lady's food aggression we are told she not too happy wit hthe new smells and us trees lol. but will give her a week before we start working with her. She was offered glider powder on her veggies and With switching her to Critter love diet she going to be given the extra time to adjust to the diet before we do a lot with her. I hoping that if I am allowed to do this the way I done so with my gliders and Last years foster ( Leonard ) I can have a very social glider that will be happy with anyone she meets and does well.
I know she got to get use to there not being a cat around and the fact she won't have a hamster ball to roam around the floors on.

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385823
01/19/15 11:56 PM
01/19/15 11:56 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Oh man I think we did a personal record here in de 7 gliders worth of nails done with only crabbing and in case of the new rescue a lot of [censored] off crabbing as she held in place to get her daggers trimmed.

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385830
01/20/15 09:08 AM
01/20/15 09:08 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Wow. I just came to this forum to log traveling with my babies and ran across this thread and had to read it. I went to

http://www.southeastsugargliders.org/
And was inspired to help if we can. We travel way too much to be a rescue, but I want to help in other ways. We live in the midwest, and travel all over. I sew and craft while traveling for work. I have made everything in my babies cage. I want to make more, it's fun to do, but they can only use so much of it. I don't feel my work is worthy enough to go retail, but I want to help rescues. How do I find out about legitimate rescues?

Mechnut, Kudos to you for considering becoming a rescue! It sounds like a lot of work, but if I could do it, it would be for the love of the gliders...

Last edited by Ladymagyver; 01/20/15 09:18 AM. Reason: I want to follow

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Grace :bb:

Ruby :grey:

Mom :grey:

Dad :grey:

Fiona, Dot and Stewie :rbridge: wish I could turn back time... Miss you

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385831
01/20/15 09:19 AM
01/20/15 09:19 AM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Ok, I can't figure out how to follow once I posted, so sorry, had to post again.

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: Ladymagyver] #1385840
01/20/15 12:39 PM
01/20/15 12:39 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Originally Posted By: Ladymagyver
Ok, I can't figure out how to follow once I posted, so sorry, had to post again.

Go back to the top of this thread and you will see Topic Options. Click and there is a drop down box where you can add this to your Watched Topics.

You will receive e-mail notifications when a new post is made.

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385867
01/20/15 06:29 PM
01/20/15 06:29 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
Got it! Thank you! I knew I've done it before, but forgot!

So how's the foster doin Mechnut?

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385874
01/20/15 07:28 PM
01/20/15 07:28 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Lol well Punkin ( as my wife spells it ) was so upset about her first (ever we are guessing) nail trimming that she didn't want to eat last night ( only licked out the HPW it looks like ) when we checked this morning as I left for work. But she already been poking her nose out tonight and she such a sweet heart I betting that she be rehomed once the QT time here is over. I want to start working with her now but I also know not to rush it lol.

The good news is someone seen a picture of her on my wife instagram and already expressing interest in her once she ready. My boss is also interested in having us bring in glider that are adoptable into work at the store but I not sure on that yet.

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385876
01/20/15 07:41 PM
01/20/15 07:41 PM
SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver Offline
Ladymagyver  Offline

SW Missouri USA
That's wonderful! Hopefully by having choices will help find Punkin the best home! By the way, I spell it that way too Lol!

Dawn

Be patient,
and
Trust your journey....

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1385956
01/22/15 03:29 PM
01/22/15 03:29 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Punkin is a weird one when comes to food. She ate everything her first night at out place and has barely eaten any of the veggie mx since ( fresh each night) so I offered her some pellets we use during a day time as filler while we work if the gliders get the munchies ) and she ate almost ever crumb of them up and licked her HPW up but again left the veggies alone.( spoiled turd) also takes mealworms but wont touch a horned worm(yet) and last night I offered some huge worms to the girls and they ate them and their dinner up lol

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1386344
02/02/15 03:04 PM
02/02/15 03:04 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
well I am happy and sad to say Punkin will be meeting her new family tonight. The lady and her parents met punkin one night last week and went out and purchased just about everything she will need to get started. ( and have also special orders a cage set from ringtails' etsy store.) I sad cause she was starting to come around to me lol (if you call hiding in your pants (while in th bathroom coming around) lol it not fun or easy to remove pantsto getto a glider with their nails dug into your leg :roflmao2: but we learned a lot with her too ( 1 vet check was done and looked good) and the family understands they should do another one if not 2 with her to make sure she ok. We learned with her that if they only picking a their food to let them out and play before feeding so they can work up an appetite and they will eat more. I guess our QT/ Hospital cage is too small for a active glider to burn enough calories to want to eat more often.( will look for a fo40 cage to make a QT cage. We will be going to the White Plains reptile show on Sunday I may pick up a some mealies and or horn worms for spoiling the kids when we get back ( wife wants to take a couple gliders with us)

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1386752
02/12/15 05:25 PM
02/12/15 05:25 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Ok I can say I scored a used ( defective ) pp cage I removed the center ledge area( where it was defective and redid all the crimping wires ( really sturdy now)keeping it for a travel cage ( vet trips and glider pick ups ( as needed) I think it be better suited as a travel cage. I also working on finding a larger ( but small still ) cage that can be set up and taken down as needed for a QT cage. Wife saying a f040 is too large and she doesn't want to spend that kind of money on a cag that ( hopefully ) won't be needed too often.

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1386793
02/13/15 05:43 PM
02/13/15 05:43 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Ok I was talking to a person (in DC area) that has 2 gliders ( a couple weeks back, on and off a little. She was upset cause with her new Job she afraid that her 2 gliders will be neglected(socially) as she away due to work, She an insurance agent and is sent out to places that been hit by whatever it is ad she one of the adjusters that goes out and started the process to them getting restarted over. ( she knows she can be gone up to( if not longer than) a month at a time. She decided based on the emails and such she gotten about trying to find them a home That I was the best person ( several calls now I think) that she feels qualified to take them.( I never asked for them I was trying to offer her support and ways to help her keep them). So As of some point tomorrow afternoon I will have 8 gliders in our colonies (once these guys are done with QT ) I also going to inform my wife that they are not just fostering this time ( she wants emails and pics on how they are doing ) I figure the worst case ( if they don't get along with my girls) is I can take them to and from work and use them as demo gliders to show people how they act ( I might work on a video of how they go from when first get here till they considered bonded to me) as a way to share and show how much effort it takes. ( maybe something worth doing as a trainer video

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1386796
02/13/15 07:54 PM
02/13/15 07:54 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
That is how it starts, you are just 20 away from what I have in the house with my personal gliders, rescues, sanctuary gliders and a pair that I am taking care of because there mom is homeless right now.

Kimberley

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1386797
02/13/15 09:54 PM
02/13/15 09:54 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
LOL Kimberley I hope I never get to that point of 28 gliders ( but I would never refuse to take one in if there is need) I spent over 4 hours total today alone talking to the lady ( she had to hang up a couple times cause she was so upset she feels she has to do this. ) to cry and get herself composed again. I can only hope that I can be as good of a owner to them as she was for 3 years. I ordered some toys for them already and shall order a larger cage ( got to measure the remaining space in the glider room to see if it will fit and still offer a couple inched between the others ( so if need be there no direct contact possible after QT and the intros don't go well ( and requires the 43rd cage lol) )

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1386799
02/13/15 11:17 PM
02/13/15 11:17 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
I cover the cages so that they can be next to each other with out the boys talking smack to each other all night.

Kimberley

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1386806
02/14/15 02:55 PM
02/14/15 02:55 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Well they not coming not, she so upset that her parents have to come pick her up and take them all back home. She just not able to let them go... That the kind of love a owner should have in my book, even with all the talk and planning on doing so still unable to let go. ( I rather have 30-50 people that failed to give up their gliders cause of their love, than 2 people be like here hand you the glider and walk away as if it nothing.... )

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1386808
02/14/15 06:21 PM
02/14/15 06:21 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
:thumb2:

Kimberley

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1387344
03/02/15 09:52 PM
03/02/15 09:52 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
you know I just remembered this topic , I had order a cage for the 2 gliders that didn't come ( now it sitting in the shed) it was ordered the day the lady said they be coming to me ( 3 days before she was to come) I gotten it as a just in case they didn't for a larger colony with our girls as a back up caught plenty of flap from wife over the cage purchase and more this week as I been trolling craigslist looking to find new friends to spoil (wife is irked as I found a new passion I guess).

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1387804
03/16/15 07:12 PM
03/16/15 07:12 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Oh boy we had 2 glider come in today and both boys are intact, seems like sweet guys my wife says she thinks they got home already ( boss not sure if he wants to mess with them cause they are intact) so I was called to pick them up. Oh why can't I just keep them all lol

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: Feather] #1388053
03/22/15 05:56 PM
03/22/15 05:56 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Originally Posted By: Feather
That is how it starts, you are just 20 away from what I have in the house with my personal gliders, rescues, sanctuary gliders and a pair that I am taking care of because there mom is homeless right now.

You Know I can see how fast that you can end up with so many gliders. If I had the resources ( for the vet for neutering) i have 4 more gliders in the last week. The 2 brought to the store and I was given another pair ( male and Female) by someone less than 24 hours later. I am working with the boys daily and they seem to be cool about being with me ( will stay in the pouch on me most the time) the other 2 are in QT and shall possible end up with my sister once they settle into their new place. On a side Note ( muffin the store glider) seem to actually want to meet the 2 boy gliders as she has jumped off the other employees and onto me trying to get to the boys( i think she only wants a boy-toy instead of other females to have a colony with ) I almost fell when she jumped onto my back and proceeded to attempt to get into the pouch with the boys. ( in the past she be on the outside trying to bite her way in not this time she crawling at my hand to let her pass none of the crabbing or anything she done in the past),, I been taking the boys to work ( and showing people what to expect when you first get a glider.
I got a pocket pet style cage at work for the boys to use as a temp cage when work busy and they could get squeezed if i pick up something heavy ( or fall face first if rushing around)

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1389166
04/21/15 08:52 AM
04/21/15 08:52 AM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
Ok I was Contacted by the Lady from DC( who could not give them up and had to be picked up by her parents) yesterday. She and her husband are going though Divorce and she called and wants to know when I could make a trip out to pick them up.. She said it not about wanting to give them up but having to give them up as once the lease is up on her place she will be forced to look and she knows a lot of places won't allow pets were she looking to move. SO i have at least 2 months to get ready for them, and to go from there.

Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1389181
04/21/15 07:15 PM
04/21/15 07:15 PM
Miami, FL
darkmornings Offline
Joey Member
darkmornings  Offline
Joey Member

Miami, FL
Are these going,to be living with you or are they rescue gliders? I have only 2 gliders and a tiny tail and i spend so much time worrying and stressing. I dont know how you do it.

Good luck. Let us know when they get there.

-Melanie
:grey: Belle

:rbridge: Rex :rbridge: Xena
Re: I think I opened a large can of worms [Re: mechnut450] #1389286
04/23/15 06:48 PM
04/23/15 06:48 PM
in the void
M
mechnut450 Offline OP
Glider Guardian
mechnut450  Offline OP
Glider Guardian
M

in the void
I plan on keeping them, I figure once i get a male in the colony it be considered full. lol ( it will [censored] off my wife but dame if she don't bring home more betas every week from work.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024