Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Six Weeks OOP- What to do? #1406124
12/31/16 07:01 PM
12/31/16 07:01 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
I've just found myself in a bit of a pickle.

I have a new little boy that I adopted from a Small Animal Rescue, the woman who owns it has a pair of Gliders, and they had joeys. She offered me one several months ago and I've kept in contact with her loosely ever since, though initially I had decided against adopting one, my husband and I decided we would like to go ahead and have one of these little boys.

We went to pick him up yesterday, and all went well. He and his brother were bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, cute as can be and very excitable, not hand-shy at all, hopping from one of us to the next as I tried to decide which of the twins I was taking home. He was -very- crabby of course, fussing quite a bit in his bonding pouch, but otherwise fine.

I'm terrible with dates, but as we were leaving asked how old he was- He was OOP on November 20th. Now at the time I thought nothing of this at all.

Then last night there was this niggling thought in the back of my head that something wasn't quite right.

This morning I woke up to the strangest little noises I've ever heard, A 'Bark!-Sssuga-sssga-sssga' Almost like, but not quite similar to crabbing. I thought, 'Oh, he's calling for his mum or his twin' - He quieted when I came to pet him, but we had errands to run, and left the house.

When I came back, he was still crying like this- Sitting up in his pouch and calling out- Mochi wasn't answering, but was running around in his own cage very curiously trying to source out the sound.

It wasn't until a short time ago that I finally realized what was bothering me- And sure enough, looking at a calendar places him at 6Weeks OOP...

I'm concerned, because it doesn't look like he did much to his food other than flip the bowl over, and I know that 8weeks is usually the youngest recommended- and I've found 12 suggested.

I'm concerned for my new baby- Is he by chance fully weaned at this point? What do I need to do? Should I contact the original owner and suggest she put the other joey back with mum? We live a good distance away from one another- but would it be better to return him to her if possible?

What should I do- and how do I best take care of this little guy?

Current Research, Studies & Resources
Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406125
12/31/16 09:02 PM
12/31/16 09:02 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
I would contact the lady you got them from, ask her if they were eating adult food.

What diet are you feeding? I would put his or her food in a dish she can't tip over, use one that is divided if you can so you can tell if she is eating the staple diet and the veggies and fruit.

Make sure you keep the room warm and you may want to get a shallow dish for water besides the water bottle, you will need to change it often as he will likely play in it.

Keep us posted on this little one.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406126
12/31/16 09:20 PM
12/31/16 09:20 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
I've just contacted her to confirm that they were eating adult food.

Currently he's eating Vitasmart pellets and an assortment of fruits and vegetables. (Which is what his parents were also eating) - but I plan to purchase the CritterLove diet and get both my boys started on that.

I have two blankets covering the cage and am going to make a little fleece blanket for his pouch, just to be sure he can be kept warm. I can't tell if he ate any of his pellets, but he left the broccoli and carrot untouched- Tonight I'll try some melon and other fruits, or may offer him a mealworm, as she was feeding those as part of the diet (I feed mealies only as a special treat since they're so fattening.)

I'll try the dish for water as well and keep an eye on that.

I did introduce him to Mochi yesterday, which was most likely too early, but the introduction went well. Mochi tried once to establish his dominance (crawled on top of the little guy, who actually isn't that much smaller than he is- For six weeks he's a BIG joey!) and the baby crabbed at him/threw him off. Mochi then just kind of casually would approach him now and again, and the baby would run off in another direction. (Mostly they ignored one another, Mochi would hide in a towel and the joey would run all over the place exploring and seeing how high he could get/practicing his jumps.)

I know that Mochi is interested in the little guy, as he was wide awake and listening to his calls for quite a while past his usual 'bedtime', and I think that they could get along very well- but I'm more apprehensive now about introducing them... Obviously the baby is lonely and wants his family, but would it be good to attempt to introduce the two so Mochi could take over 'teaching' him how to be a Sugar Glider?

I'm concerned that he's going to miss critical development by being away from his family/from a mentor, and I don't want him to suffer just because I didn't think to do any math after I was told the babies were ready. U_U;

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406131
12/31/16 11:10 PM
12/31/16 11:10 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
Update -

I talked to her and found out that he'd been eating Avocado, Cantaloupe and Honeydew melon- which I think was likely the first foray into adult food for him.

Now- I can easily go buy avocado to make sure he's eating, and I did get him to take a mealworm and some applesauce from a spoon, but should I be getting some kind of milk-replacement for him?

She has returned the other joey to his mum, and offered to take him back for another month. I'm going to guess that this is the best option- or at least the healthiest option? As much as I would like to have this little guy, I want him to have the best quality of life.

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406132
12/31/16 11:36 PM
12/31/16 11:36 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Be careful introducing him back to his parents as he may smell like your other glider and the parents could hurt him.

Critterlove is a good choice for diets, I feed Critterlove Plus and use the salad mixtures she has on her website.

If you can get him eating, I would continue to do supervised play with your other one until you know the little one is eating well. I would not put them together until you know the little one is eating well.

Kimberley
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406133
12/31/16 11:53 PM
12/31/16 11:53 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
We just had some more applesauce and a few mealworms, and I've made up some melon balls for him to eat. I plan to get an avocado as well so I can be sure he's getting enough to eat.

I'm planning to go with the Critterlove Plus& One of the salad mixes, but have been currently feeding frozen fruits, fresh veggies and fresh apples- Mochi, my older boy also gets dried fruits (blueberries, cranberries, cherries) and yogies as treats, but the baby doesn't seem interested in them at all. (He actually -attacked- the applesauce with great vigor, screaming at it and lunge-biting the spoon- only to get a mouthful of tasty goodness- still complaining all the while. XD)

I was slightly concerned that he may not be able to be reintroduced back to his parents because he's been close to another male, but I wanted to see if it were a possibility. I'll let them play together (supervised) and continue the process of pouch swapping/bonding, but will make sure to keep them apart until I'm sure that the joey is getting enough food.

//Does anyone have a suggestion about his pellets? Should I add a bit of water/honey/juice/or applesauce to soften them up or make them more appealing to him?

Last edited by Michelle_D; 12/31/16 11:56 PM.
Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406138
01/01/17 11:37 AM
01/01/17 11:37 AM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
He needs protein too. Until you get your Critterlove Plus, scramble up an egg or give him some unseasoned chicken or turkey.

Kimberley

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406139
01/01/17 12:32 PM
01/01/17 12:32 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
Will do. How much should he have every night? Should he get a full egg to eat or should I divide it up into smaller portions and feed it over a day or two?

Thank you so much for all the advice!

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406140
01/01/17 12:44 PM
01/01/17 12:44 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
I would feed him separately (possibly outside the cage for now) until you receive your Critterlove and everyone is eating the same thing. Gliders will only eat until they are full. You could even put the leftovers in the cage when you return him. They do like to snack off and on during the night.

Just make sure there is plenty for everyone of the same thing.

You know he isn't going to eat the pellets, and from his behavior he is hungry. Feather has given you great advice about the scrambled egg and chicken. Make sure the chicken is tender and cut into very small manageable pieces for him.

Fruit is good and mine heart applesauce which is also a good source for water. Just don't overdo on the applesauce wink Mine really loved Motts Peach Mango agree

Your Sugar Glider Resource Center
Sugar Glider Help

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406142
01/01/17 01:01 PM
01/01/17 01:01 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
I just checked up on him - (he's crying for mum again on and off, but is currently playing in his wheel) and looked to see what he'd eaten during the night.

The bit of avocado is completely gone, but it doesn't look like he even touched the melon balls I'd given him. I'll give him more of the avocado tonight, and make up some scrambled eggs and applesauce.

We also bought some baby food- banana/strawberry, and I was going to try feeding him some of that to see if he'll take it.

Right now he and Mochi are still in separate cages placed side-by-side, so there won't be any worry of the older boy getting more/too much of the food.

As for mealworms- He -really- likes those, and eats them with gusto, but I know they can be fattening and not the greatest thing to be feeding, so how many is too many? He was getting them with his parents as part of their basic diet, but I usually only feed insects as an occasional treat (Mochi gets one or two maybe once a week.) Since he's able to/willing to eat them, should I be giving the baby more?

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406143
01/01/17 01:27 PM
01/01/17 01:27 PM
Georgia
M
MamaBird Offline
Glider Lover
MamaBird  Offline
Glider Lover
M

Georgia
I'd feed the mealworms in the morning/daytime, that way there's a lot better chances of him eating his proper food at night.
Their stomach ares tiny and he may be getting filled up if you feed treats at night.
A 6 week old joey is going to eat far less than your adult.

Personally, if they are already getting along I would keep them together so the poor little guy isnt alone. Your other glider will groom him and keep him warm and help teach him glider behavior Just my two cents. smile

Mama to
The Trio: Riddick, Rafiki and Baby
The Family Colony: Khaleesi, Drogo, Toby and Jamie
The Boys: Joby, Tyrion and Momo

:grey: :grey: :rtmo: :leu:
Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: MamaBird] #1406145
01/01/17 02:24 PM
01/01/17 02:24 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
He's little and lonely would be my guess. Carry him in a bonding pouch as much as you possibly can. He will sleep snug and cozy listening to your breathing and heartbeat. Make sure he has plenty of little fleece blankets to keep him warm.

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406148
01/01/17 03:58 PM
01/01/17 03:58 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
I have both my boys in bonding pouches, with the littlest one tucked inside my shirt, while Mochi is riding around outside (I don't want him getting lonely because I'm paying so much attention to the new baby- but he seems to be quite content to have his morning yogie & a mealworm.)

My husband suggested I mix in some honey with the scrambled egg- Since part of the CritterLove mix -is- honey, I'm guessing this will be okay to do? I also have some bee pollen on hand, since I use it in smoothies; should I offer it mixed in with anything?

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406149
01/01/17 04:24 PM
01/01/17 04:24 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
You can add the honey but it isn't necessary. Don't worry about the bee pollen until you get the Critterlove.

Kimberley

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406150
01/01/17 04:35 PM
01/01/17 04:35 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
Thanks, Feather! ^^

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406175
01/02/17 01:36 PM
01/02/17 01:36 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
So lastnight he only ate a little bit of avocado, he didn't touch his eggs at all. This morning he wouldn't take egg, or even a mealworm, but I did get a tiny bit of applesauce in him.

I've left a dried cherry and blueberry for him in his bonding pouch, but today is an extremely grumpy day apparently, full of crabbing and lunging. (Although now I can hear the little troublemaker chirping, so I think he may have found one of his pouch treats.)

I do have some strawberry-banana baby food that I can give him also- (He seems to like softer foods more than anything else.) but I'm worried about him not getting enough to eat. He's stopped crying for mum, and was extremely active this morning, running around in the wheel like it was the best thing ever, but I'm at a bit of a loss if he's not eating anything I give to him.

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406176
01/02/17 01:41 PM
01/02/17 01:41 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
Have you ordered the Critterlove? This little one needs to get on a good diet as soon as possible rather than just hit or miss with him.

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406177
01/02/17 02:36 PM
01/02/17 02:36 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
Yes, we ordered it yesterday. I had to wait for our deposit to go through to the bank or I would have ordered it earlier. So hopefully it will be on its way soon. I'm just trying to figure out what to do for him in the meantime.

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406182
01/02/17 11:33 PM
01/02/17 11:33 PM
LittleRock, AR USA
KarenE Offline
Owner
KarenE  Offline
Owner

LittleRock, AR USA
:thumb2:

Sugar Glider Help

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406184
01/03/17 12:09 AM
01/03/17 12:09 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
The babyfood is a good temporary solution is he's only chowing down on the soft stuff. You could also try yogurt.

- Hutch

:grey: Morgana (11/15)

:rbridge:
Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

The epic saga begins here!
Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406186
01/03/17 12:34 AM
01/03/17 12:34 AM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
What kind of yogurt should I get? I know that there are a TON of types out there, and I never get anything with fake/sugar substitutes because I'm allergic, but I don't know what flavors/types are safe for him. Can he have vanilla - or should I go with a fruit flavor? Greek yogurt? Regular yogurt?

This afternoon he -scarfed- some mealworms- I think he was having difficulty chewing them, but he got some down and declined to eat more babyfood. Tonight he's getting a blackberry, some collard greens plenty of baby food and some more avocado.

I've also decided to name the little guy 'Chance' - and hopefully his chances turn out to be good!

He's VERY pouch protective- crabbing and lunging at anything that he sees while in the pouch, but when out of the pouch he isn't hand-shy at all (he does occasionally crab when you go to pick him up, but just a short 'don't wanna!!' type sound) and if he can't -see- you, he pops and clicks if you rub him through the pouch.

I've been able to stick my hand in and pet him also- when he's asleep, but once he wakes up he starts to yell again. I know he's just frightened, so I'm going to keep working with him and be as patient as I can.

We did have a bit of trouble in the introduction-phase so to speak, I was wearing both of the boys in separate bonding pouches this morning, but Chance decided to try 'attacking' Mochi through the mesh. (Mochi is still just curious about the joey, and remains calm as can be.)

I swapped cages lastnight, and swapped back again tonight- I'm not going to bring them both out together again until tomorrow when I'll try some more supervised playtime.

Thanks so much to everyone for all your advice- I'll admit I'm a little bit frazzled- I think I check GliderCentral more than a dozen times a day so I don't miss anything! XD I don't know where I'd be without all the level headed suggestions from the community.

I guess this is good practice for the future, should I ever have a pair that has joeys. tounge (But that at least I'd have prepared for before it happened!)

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406188
01/03/17 08:18 AM
01/03/17 08:18 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Sugar-free, no additive yogurt is best. As far as flavor, it's whatever he'll be willing to eat. Mine seem to like vanilla the most. Greek is okay, but I've heard it is stickier than other types.

Try to start having Chance associate seeing you with the good feelings when he doesn't through th pouch. Talk to him before you start petting him & continue chatting as you work your way around & in. It may take a little bit to assocait the two together.

Also check out the bonding section, I believe there is a lot of info on pouch protectiveness.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406189
01/03/17 08:54 AM
01/03/17 08:54 AM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
That would be a huge NO on the sugar free! The artificial sweeteners can kill our furry friends! When I do cheat night once a month or so I offer them yogurt and so far the honey flavor Greek yogurt seems to be the most popular, followed closely by blueberry yoplait.

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406191
01/03/17 10:17 AM
01/03/17 10:17 AM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
BeckiT - Sugar free will kill me just as quickly as it would kill him, so there's not a chance it would ever find its way into my shopping cart. ;P

I'm doing some research on the pouch protectiveness, and thinking of getting him a little stuffed animal until he and Mochi are getting along.

Speaking of Mochi- He's being a little BRAT today. This morning I took the t-shirts off of their cages. Now, their cages have been side-by-side since I got Chance, with no issues. They've 'met' in person, again, no issues. Mochi was curious about him, and tried to be dominant once, but then mostly ignored that the little guy existed. This morning, he keeps crabbing- not full on crab, but just a short 'Bidibidibi!' at Chance every time the little guy is out of his wheel and on the bars of the cage. (I should have the cages far enough away from one another so no-one can grab anyone else).

I'm guessing this is him trying to tell Chance he's the boss- (All Chance does is hop back into his wheel to run.) or to stay away from his side of things. u_u

Chance ate very little again lastnight- He seems to have literally just taken out the avocado and eaten that, leaving the rest of the fruit, veggies and even the baby food. After he's done running around and playing, I'll take him out and spoon-feed him some babyfood again. (He doesn't like it as much as the applesauce unfortunately.)

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406205
01/03/17 07:03 PM
01/03/17 07:03 PM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
Sorry, what I was trying to say & what I typed did not match... I was meaning no added sugars/sweetners. My mistype, sorry.

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406262
01/05/17 08:40 PM
01/05/17 08:40 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
HUGE PROGRESS with Chance- I currently have he and Mochi in the SAME bonding pouch. They are curled up together quite happily.

We were having our daily interaction time in the bathroom, and things were going 'okay-ish' - Mochi tried to establish that he was the 'big boy' again, which ended in a scuffle- lots of noise, but no Glider ball. Then Chance seemed to decide that things were going to go the way HE wanted them to go, and without any prompting he went seeking out Mochi. There was a lot of circling and sniffing, and Chance climbing on Mochi, before Mochi ducked into the leg of a pair of jeans I'd neglected to pick up. Chance followed, and there was a bit of arguing, and then...they curled up together and started to click and pop.

We got them out of the jeans, and one after the other they crawled into the bonding pouch.

Chance has started trying new foods- He ate some dried cherry today, and has eaten more of his avocado and baby food mixture.

So far we're happy in the bonding pouch- just a brief moment with the usual 'get your foot out of my face!'

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll continue to do well, and if I'm lucky, they'll get to stay in the same cage tonight.

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406273
01/06/17 12:59 AM
01/06/17 12:59 AM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Congrats!

Kimberley

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406276
01/06/17 06:56 AM
01/06/17 06:56 AM
Belleville, IL
Hutch Offline
Glider Slave
Hutch  Offline
Glider Slave

Belleville, IL
:yes: :thumb2: clap

- Hutch

Arthur (11/15-3/24)
Merlin (11/15-9/23)
Gwynevere (11/15-4/22)

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406300
01/06/17 04:28 PM
01/06/17 04:28 PM
MO
Michelle_D Offline OP
Out of Pouch
Michelle_D  Offline OP
Out of Pouch

MO
Both boys stayed in the same cage lastnight and other than the occasionally 'tss!' there were no arguments. They shared the same pouch to sleep in, and when I got them up to give Chance some mealworms we didn't even have an argument over who was getting them while they were in the same pouch.

He's not interested in yogies at all, but apparently decided that Mochi needed quite a bit of grooming while he was eating his. ;P

Funny enough, I'm almost sure that -Chance-, little bitty guy with no bald spot and the tinest pom, is the Glider-in-Charge here. XD Mochi seems to duck out of his way when Chance wants to get at something, and lets the joey do pretty much whatever he wants to do.

I'm so happy the two of them are together and getting along, it makes me feel much more confident about Chance's social development, and hopefully Mochi can teach him what foods are good to eat.

My Critterlove came in today, so if I can get my husband to brave the snow and cold, we'll be going out and getting a container for me to make it in.

Re: Six Weeks OOP- What to do? [Re: Michelle_D] #1406311
01/06/17 10:45 PM
01/06/17 10:45 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
That could change once that joey is older. Sometimes, to me anyway, it seems that joeys get away with everything.

Kimberley

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 379 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,551 TEXAS
679,068 OHIO
487,134 OKLAHOMA
432,138 UTAH
321,663 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024