So Chance is apparently a very photo-savvy little guy. While my husband was taking pictures, he just sat perfectly still on my shoulder, barely moving at all!
More Chance! Here's my little guy, now almost 7 weeks OOP and doing well. What you can't quite tell in these pictures is how little his head actually is compared to the rest of his body. XD He's almost the same size as Mochi, except for his tiny little head. I'm pretty sure he'll grow up to be the bigger of the two.
He's started to eat yogies (mostly he steals the crumbs of them right out of Mochi's mouth!) and is fond of dried cherries. We've switched our
diet to CritterLove and a mix of frozen fruits and veggies (currently apples, berries, peaches, pineapple (which no-one eats), mango, peas, corn, carrots & collard greens) and so far everybody seems to like it- though it varies night-to-night on if there's any of the CritterLove mix left over.
I also keep the pellets that Mochi likes in the cage as a just-in-case/anytime snack, until I buy the CritterLove pellets.