Join Us On Facebook
|
|
|
A Wash Mit!!!! Love it!!!!
#1418303
11/17/18 08:35 AM
11/17/18 08:35 AM
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348 SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver
OP
Moderator
|
OP
Moderator
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348
SW Missouri USA
|
So, we are on the road, switched from working to visiting family... It's cold out, as everyone I'm sure is experiencing... And the fuzzbutz' cage was in need of a deep clean.... More so than I realized.... Being in an RV doesn't allow much room for tear down of a cage, but while I was at the Dollar tree, I spotted something I never thought of using before. A microfiber car wash mitt!!! The one with all the knobby finger looking things on it. It works better than just a scrub brush!!!! This thing gets in between the bars, grabs all kinds of stuff... Rub in a circular motion, and the small fingers reach inside the bars and clean places like behind wheels that are mounted on the cage wall!!! I was really impressed how much gunk it was able to get to. I started with a bucket of HOT water, vinegar, and only a couple of drops of Dawn dish soap. I wiped the cage down twice, the second wipe got almost all the food particles off! I was so amazed, I had to share! All for a dollar!!!!! My only advise in doing this is rinse mitt often, and keep the mitt as hot as you can stand it. I tossed the mitt in the washer, and then hung it up to dry. I don't think it would do well in the dryer. It's amazing!!!! EDIT: I forgot to put in URL- https://www.dollartree.com/bulk/Car-Wash-Mitt
Last edited by Ladymagyver; 11/17/18 08:37 AM.
Dawn Be patient, and Trust your journey.... Grace Leela  Marcie  Fiona, Dot, Stewie  Dad, Mom, Ruby Wish I could turn back time... Miss you all...
|
|
|
Re: A Wash Mit!!!! Love it!!!!
[Re: Ladymagyver]
#1418306
11/17/18 12:39 PM
11/17/18 12:39 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 461 Colorado Spgs
Paani
Glider Lover
|
Glider Lover
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 461
Colorado Spgs
|
Reuel (formerly Petal)  Judah  Anson  Lele  Laki  Ronald (formerly Eladio)  Nala
|
|
|
Re: A Wash Mit!!!! Love it!!!!
[Re: Hutch]
#1418360
11/19/18 07:16 AM
11/19/18 07:16 AM
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348 SW Missouri USA
Ladymagyver
OP
Moderator
|
OP
Moderator
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,348
SW Missouri USA
|
Never would of thought of but now WANT WANT WANT!! It works great for weekly wipe down too. I even used it while cleaning the drop pan in the shower. It's awesome!!!! It washes up great! Not sure how long it will last, but for a buck, what the heck!!!!!
Dawn Be patient, and Trust your journey.... Grace Leela  Marcie  Fiona, Dot, Stewie  Dad, Mom, Ruby Wish I could turn back time... Miss you all...
|
|
|
|
Please click above to see how you can help!!
|
|
|
0 registered members (),
14,837
guests, and 1,250
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
Owner,
Admin
|
|
|
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,410
| |
Most Online48,678 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
This site was tested and is best
viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox
Download your copy today!!!
|
|
|