Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet #199693
01/12/07 03:42 PM
01/12/07 03:42 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wanna hear anything you have to say about Pricilla's diet:

- tips
- tricks
- rants
- raves
- things you would change
- things you really dig
- difficulties
- eases

I wanna hear anything you have to say about this diet that would make it easier for someone to make a decision about it! Thanks guys!

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199711
01/12/07 03:58 PM
01/12/07 03:58 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gina I don't know much about Pricillas's. So all I'll say is that when I was researching diets before I got my gliders I found so many great sites about BML and so many people that fed BML and loved it that it didn't take me long to decide it was the diet I was comfortable with. So I guess what I'd say is it is possibly not better or worse than BML, obviously it's different but, it's not as widely known and you don't find as much info about it.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199760
01/12/07 04:59 PM
01/12/07 04:59 PM
Austin, TX
R
RMiriam Offline
Glider Lover
RMiriam  Offline
Glider Lover
R

Austin, TX
My girls came from P and so were on Priscilla's diet for a year. They liked it, and I liked being able to change it up a bit - sometimes I'd put all the fruits and veggies in the blender so they'd have smoothies; sometimes I'd do the basic mix with chunks of fruits and veggies, etc. They never would eat the chicken mixes, however. I always make a month at a time and store in ice cube trays. I liked that it was easy on a nightly basis - just pop out a couple of cubes and sprinkle on the vitamins. I switched to PML only because I've heard so many good things about WHP and because there was no chicken involved. I think the only drawback to Priscilla's is that you have to order the vitamins from her, which is no different from most other diets.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: RMiriam] #199791
01/12/07 06:03 PM
01/12/07 06:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, you didn't put the fruits and veggies in the basic mix when you blended them? Or you did, but you blended them first? Without feeding the chicken mixes, just the egg mixes, does it throw off the diet?

I use to feed PML, but my kids went on strike, too bad really, I did like it. Thanks for the info Miriam!

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199807
01/12/07 06:19 PM
01/12/07 06:19 PM
Austin, TX
R
RMiriam Offline
Glider Lover
RMiriam  Offline
Glider Lover
R

Austin, TX
No problem, Gina. Always happy to help! Once a month when I made food, I would divide the unblended basic mix into three parts. Then I would add a different mix of fruits and veggies to each part, for variety. Sometimes I would blend the fruits and veggies into the basic mix, sometimes I would just blend the mix with the protien source(so there were no oatmeal lumps), and sometimes I would just stir it all together with a spoon. Priscilla's diet doesn't really have very set ratios, so I tried different protien sources - eggs, chicken, freeze dried crickets, and once even the Zoomed grasshoppers (sooo gross!). She's pretty loose about all that, as long as they have enough vitamins and the basic mix, plus protien. You have the recipe, right?

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: RMiriam] #199847
01/12/07 07:26 PM
01/12/07 07:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I got the recipe off her site. I am not so sure about the cereal or the monkey bicuits. Also, it wasn't clear how you were supposed to alternate the chicken mix and the egg mix. And the sprinkle (vits), how do you know if it's enough?

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199854
01/12/07 07:35 PM
01/12/07 07:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi Gina wave I alternate like this:

Basic Mix w/ Veggies & fruits plus Mealies
Then Basic Mix w/ chicken & fruits and Veggies
And finally Basic Mix w/ egg & fruits and Veggies and so on..

Also, when you get the vitamins it tells you on the bag to sprinkle 1/8 of a teaspoon per glider daily.

I hope that made sense lol.

HTH

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199860
01/12/07 07:55 PM
01/12/07 07:55 PM
Orlando/Kissimmee Florida
A
agilitygliders Offline
Glider Slave
agilitygliders  Offline
Glider Slave
A

This is one of the best diets my gliders have ever been on. I have the diet on my site if you need it as reference its P's diet.

You are supposed to alternate egg and chicken everyother day. Mealworms can be added everyother day or 10 per glider everyday if the are breeding. Crickets can also be used. I have a list of fruits and veggies that I use if you need it.

All the above info came from P herself.

Also the monkey biscuits and cereal should be left in the cage all day long as a staple just like you would the ZKS with the Sun Coast diet.

Anymore questions let me know.

Billy Rodriguez Jr.

Delfuego Kennels in Sunny Florida
Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: agilitygliders] #199861
01/12/07 07:56 PM
01/12/07 07:56 PM
A
agilitygliders Offline
Glider Slave
agilitygliders  Offline
Glider Slave
A

If you want specifics let me know I can pm you some info! I got lots of reasons why someone should have their gliders on this diet.

Billy Rodriguez Jr.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: agilitygliders] #199865
01/12/07 08:05 PM
01/12/07 08:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted By: agilitygliders
If you want specifics let me know I can pm you some info! I got lots of reasons why someone should have their gliders on this diet.

I would love to hear some more specifics on this diet. I've acutally been trying to read up on threads about it!

I'm currently feeding the SunCoast diet, but having troble getting my little booger to eat anything with the Rep-Cal sprinkled on it.
I like the idea of a staple in the cage at all times (we all need a snack now and then right?)

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199870
01/12/07 08:12 PM
01/12/07 08:12 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PM away - though I'm sure there are others that would like the info.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199884
01/12/07 08:50 PM
01/12/07 08:50 PM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
Billy, please post it here so others can reference it as well. My girls coming next month are on Priscilla's diet, but I currently feed BML, so will need to transition one way or the other wink

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199897
01/12/07 09:11 PM
01/12/07 09:11 PM
Houston, Texas
gliderboy4life Offline
Glider Guardian
gliderboy4life  Offline
Glider Guardian

Houston, Texas
Hi,
I use Priscillas diet and it works great! You can see my version(same ingredients just the way i found works best) on my site at gliderboygliders.bravehost.com. With the cereal and monkey buscuits i always have cereal avail. in the bowls on the side of the cage. Also with the monkey buscuits i keep one or 2(depending on amount of glidres)on the bottom of the cage. Normally they eat one every night.

Tyler Cleckley
www.GliderBoyGliders.com
Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: gliderboy4life] #199917
01/12/07 10:10 PM
01/12/07 10:10 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We just switched to Priscilla's diet and they licked their plate clean.....they ALL liked it...and they turn their noses up at EVERYTHING

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: gliderboy4life] #199918
01/12/07 10:15 PM
01/12/07 10:15 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
wave My Two Boys LOVE the Pricillas diet! They have been on it for almost 8 months. I have never had any trouble with them eating the "basic mix" with her vitamins.

Several people have made wonderful comments on how beautiful my two gliders look (ask Dancing and Alicia)....anyway, what I do is make the basic mix (alone, no chicken, eggs, fruit or veggies mixed in) I freeze the basic mix in ice cube trays once frozen I pop them out and put into a zip loc baggie. I will make a 2 week supply of chicken (boiled) cut into 1" pieces and freeze in a baggie.
I will also make a 2 week supply of ground turkey - cooked in microwave drain off fat. Freeze in ice cube tray then put into baggie.
On alternating nights I will make the egg fresh.

Their evening tray consists of:
Fresh Water
One cube of basic mix (defrosted than add ) alternating nights
1. 1 egg (scrambled thats what mine like) or
2. 1 1" cube of chicken or
3. 1 1" cube ofground turkey

a side dish of Fresh Cut Fruit 1 tbsp
and a side dish of fresh veggies 1 tbsp
I will sprinkle 1/8 tsp. of the vitamins over entire tray evenly.

During the day for a snack if they get up I keep a small dish of Insectavore Fare (Zookeepers) in their cage, with a piece of fresh fruit and fresh water. Neither one of my gliders like the Glider Cereal or Monkey Biscuts I talked with Pricilla about the Zookeepers and she said that it was alright to use as a "daily snack only"

Since the basic mix contains: Orange Juice, Apple Sauce, and Yogurt I only offer yogurt as a licky treat once in awhile. I do not give them citrus or apples becuse of the OJ and Applesauce being in the mix.

Fresh Fruits are:
Cantelope, Honeydew, watermellon, occasional grape, peaches, papaya

Fresh or frozen veggies are:
peas, carrots, green beans, sugar snap peas, sweet potato, occasional corn

Instead of giving them the suggested mealworm amounts I cut it down to where I give my two 6 mealies each in the early evening as a "pre-playtime snack" daily In the morning before they retire I will give them one grasshopper.

I also give them glideraide as a treat once in awhile

I found that by putting the fruits and veggies separate they will eat more because to them it's more to pick from.

The vitamins should NOT be mixed in with the food. It is a sweet tasting vitamin mix and they really like it.

I hope this helps. Again, I LOVE the Pricillas and my babies do too! If you have any other questions please ask. heart

Last edited by LSardou; 01/12/07 10:24 PM.
Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199920
01/12/07 10:19 PM
01/12/07 10:19 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Gina, You already know I have never used P's diet but what I can tell you is that from seeing her gliders in person I wouldnt say it is a bad one. ALL of her gliders are very healthy looking and no smell. So from seeing them and having hands on with them, I would say give it a try if the others arent working for you. thumb

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199921
01/12/07 10:21 PM
01/12/07 10:21 PM
Homestead, FL
M
myangelbear77 Offline
Glider Slave
myangelbear77  Offline
Glider Slave
M

Homestead, FL
i have switched to P's diet as well. I have 3 gliders that came from her and afte reading up and getting fed up trying to get my gliders (some not from her) that did not eat properly to eat all of what they needed. I like the versatality in the diet and the ease. I can make enough for 12 gliders in a day to last a month. As for the vitamins - it says on the bag when you get them 1/8 teaspoon per glider. It is a very small amount once you see it. If you over supplement them they will smell so be careful! it can be harmful. My gliders are very happy healthy and not a noticible to the nose since switching. Also if you prefer you can use the zookepers staple. the only difference is the zookeepers is moist. Most dont really eat the buiscuits but they do seem to nibble on them. they do eat a small amount of the cereal but not a truly signifigant amount.
Also when I mix the fruit veggies I keep the yogurt seperate...my gliders really like their yogurt so I keep it on the side and they still lick their bowls clean every night.

Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #199930
01/12/07 10:35 PM
01/12/07 10:35 PM
A
agilitygliders Offline
Glider Slave
agilitygliders  Offline
Glider Slave
A

OK this is going to be really long guys!!

The Priscilla Price diet to me is one of the best diets out there because the glider eat it! I have had problems with other diets and my colony eating the diet and all of a sudden no longer wanting it.

I believe in the vitamins in this diet wholeheartedly. Reason being is the are made for gliders and only gliders. This in turn makes them speciallized to our gliders specific need. They are a balanced 8 calcium to 1 phosphorus vitamin. Since they are added daily there is no loss of quality due to freezing. They also taste very good. I have tasted them myself so I know first hand. This means that since they are naturally sweet due to the bee pollen in the vitamins there is no need to add ingredient to sugar coat the diet mix. Therefore everything in the diet mix is completely for the health of the glider. Since this is the case you will have less overweight gliders they will be plump and healthy but not obese like a lot of gliders I have seen.

I also think of the convenience that this diet has brought to my gliders and my life,LOL. Back when I had 30 gliders it used to take me 1 hour to chop fruits and veggie mixes every night. I would not get to bed before midnight ever. Now it takes my less than 10 mintutes to serve and have everyone fed.

Breeding has drastically gone up. My females are not rejecting at all and stay healthy all year round. My vet says he has never seen such healthy gliders and he is a Zoo vet for some of the major zoos here in central florida. I have my females giving me 6 healthy babies a year with no weight loss or complications on the part of the female. The joeys have also risen in size since being on this diet. On other diets(I have used 2 different ones) my joeys were weighing 6-8 grams oop, now they weigh in at 14-16 grams day 1 oop. These are twins not singles!

Also since there is a variation in taste that is possible to make in these mixtures the gliders are never bored of what they are eating. I make several batches once a month. I make a months worth at a time. I use various fruits and veggies in both the chicken and egg mixtures. I change it up for them all the time so that they are never tasting the same mixture twice. Its the a hassle at all either, it keeps them on their toes and they enjoy feeding time. You can hear a pin drop when my guys are eating their food. Well except for their happy chirps. They will actually eat their mix before their mealworms some nights.

I have had really great results all around with keeping my gliders super healthy and happy with their diet. I would never switch them from this diet ever! I have taken one glider to the vet in almost 3 years, and it had nothing to do with diet. This diet really keep them healthy and I cannot complain.

These are my views as to why I feed this diet. This is my opinion along from what I have learned from Priscilla herself.

Billy Rodriguez Jr.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: agilitygliders] #199973
01/12/07 11:33 PM
01/12/07 11:33 PM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
OK, so I've got a couple more questions...

1. Is it 1/8 tsp. of vitamins per glider or just overall?

2. Do you use the cereal?

3. I've heard that soy is bad for them, but there is Soybean Meal and Ground Roasted Soybeans in the 1st 5 ingredients listed in the cereal, so is it OK to feed them dunno

Thanks for the help, just trying to weigh my options to see if the girls will stay on P's or be switched to BML with the other 3 wink

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: BeckiT] #199990
01/13/07 12:00 AM
01/13/07 12:00 AM
Houston, Texas
gliderboy4life Offline
Glider Guardian
gliderboy4life  Offline
Glider Guardian

Houston, Texas
Yes, the vitamins are 1/8 tsp. per glider. So if you have 2 it would be 1/4 tsp. I love the cereal. The gliders absolutely love it and always eat it. The ingredients are fine and I or Priscill ahaven't had a problem with it. I actually am starting working with Priscilla and I know that she hasn't encountered any problems with the soy.
Here is what i do for my gliders:
Every night they get a different cube Ex. chicken, tofu, or egg, and basic on mealworm nights. I then dethaw 1 cube per cage or 2 if i have a bunch of gliders. I then cut up various fruits and veggies and blend everything together in a food chopper. I don't make it runny or smoothy like, but I leave small chunks and pieces that they can pick up and eat.
My guys eat better with the mix mixed in with the fruits and veggies, they won't eat them any other way.
Other than that I love the diet!!!!!

Tyler Cleckley
www.GliderBoyGliders.com
Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: gliderboy4life] #200003
01/13/07 12:22 AM
01/13/07 12:22 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you everyone for this info! I'm hoping to get a glider from Priscilla & am planning to switch my boy over to that diet before my new one gets here.

I do wonder though why there is both cereal and monkey biscuits in this diet? Any ideas?

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #200019
01/13/07 12:57 AM
01/13/07 12:57 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don`t think anyone here mentioned how much of the mix should be offered per glider per night dunno . Everyone says they offer one cube. What size is the cube and how many gliders does this feed?

Also, the vitamins should be fed 1/8 tsp per glider, but someone here just said they offer 1/8 tsp per plate with more than one glider, so I`m a little confused.

Billy, you said you fed this diet to approx. 30 gliders? About how much did that cost you for the vitamins alone? I have 7 gliders right now and curious how much that would cost. I believe the vitamins cost somewhere around $35 for a one year supply for only one glider. Am I misunderstanding something here? I must be because that would add up to more than $1000 in vitamins alone for a year.

I`m asking these questions too because I`ve always wanted to try this diet and I recently switched to PML and only 2 of my gliders love it and the others act like they`re being forced to eat it and I feel so guilty about it lol!

This is the most info. I`ve seen on this diet. If there`s anymore tips or advice out there about it, keep it coming jump

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #200288
01/13/07 05:14 PM
01/13/07 05:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks everyone for all this info - this is exactly what I wanted, keep it coming!

I too am still a bit confused about some things

My gliders don't wake up until they hear me come in with their dinner - so do they even need the cereal or biscuits? They aren't up at all during the day to eat them - and I wouldn't want them eating those things over the basic mix, would I? I am also not very fond of many of the cereal ingredients, but I won't go there now.

On the vitamins, I have 2 colonies of 4 gliders each - so I would sprinkle 1/2 tsp of the multivitamin over each colony's food assortment? Is that correct?

And if I made several batches of the mix, say one with chicken, one with egg, etc; would I alternate those batches daily, weekly, or what? Does it even matter how often I rotate them?

Mealies - do I feed them with the meal or separate? If with - do I stir them in? If separate, do I do it earlier so they don't fill up on them?

Yogies & papaya treats - can they still have them? Or will it "throw off" the diet like it could with other diets?

Denise - I'm with you, I loved PML, but I have 8 gliders to feed & if they won't eat it, it doesn't do them any good.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #200298
01/13/07 05:39 PM
01/13/07 05:39 PM
NW Missouri
princessmegi Offline
Serious Glideritis
princessmegi  Offline
Serious Glideritis

NW Missouri
I fed Priscilla's and was thrilled with the results. Cerulean was on it until recently when I switched to PML. The problem I am seeing with PML is that C doesn't touch her veggies or fruit. I understand that those are treat food with OML, but it is such a big change from Priscilla's. Last night I decided to give her Priscilla's and see what she ate. She not only ate the Priscilla's she also ate her fruits and some veggies. And a little yogurt which I added (the diet does not call for this) I am currently thinking about switching between PML and P's either nightly or weekly, but as of yet have not decided.

"My doctrine is this: that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt." ~ Anna Sewell, English Novelist
Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #200318
01/13/07 06:20 PM
01/13/07 06:20 PM
Houston, Texas
gliderboy4life Offline
Glider Guardian
gliderboy4life  Offline
Glider Guardian

Houston, Texas
Monster, my gliders actually get up throught the day occasionally and go and eat the cereal, or buscuit.

You are correct with the vitamins.

With the different batches you would rotate the different kinds(tofu,chicken,egg,and basic.)The basic should be fed on mealworms night. The mealies you can hand feed them or put them in a jar, but not mixed in.
You can absolutely give the treats, mine love them and P does use them as well.

If you haven't checked out my site please do so, I took the way she did it and changed it up a bit to better fit those with only a few gliders.

Tyler Cleckley
www.GliderBoyGliders.com
Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: princessmegi] #200321
01/13/07 06:27 PM
Homestead, FL
M
myangelbear77 Offline
Glider Slave
myangelbear77  Offline
Glider Slave
M

Homestead, FL
My understanding with the diet is they still munch on the cereal (at least mine do) and my gang does stay int he pouch all day. They are not big on the buiscuits so I offer about one every couple of days on those.

As for the vitas..that sounds correct (I am terrible with fractions!)

Alternate mixes daily (one day egg next chicken).

Mealies can be fed seperate or witht he meal I kinda do both..hand feed and mix some in their plate.

Treats are ok as long as they are kept as treats..but then thats normal.

Billy did a great job telling some of the noticble benifits of the diet.

As fo how much of the mix it is basically the same about a Full tablespoon per glider.

Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: gliderboy4life] #200322
Houston, Texas
gliderboy4life Offline
Glider Guardian
gliderboy4life  Offline
Glider Guardian

Houston, Texas
Also, I take the recipe and make it 4 times, each one has its own ingredient(egg,chicken,etc.)

I always mix in my fruits and veggies with the mix, and not on the side.

Vitamins cost $40 per glider for 1 year.

There is no need to worry about the cereal or monkey buscuits. She formulated this diet including the nutrients from each.

She told me that this diet is all about judgement. You judge how much each glider gets(each glider is diff.). Also if the mix is too runny add more oats, if it is to thick add more applesauce or oj. So use your best judgment!

Tyler Cleckley
www.GliderBoyGliders.com
Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: gliderboy4life] #200331
01/13/07 06:46 PM
01/13/07 06:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok Tyler, I went to your site & I get it now, about the alternating - thanks!

When you really think about what is provided in the vitamins, they're not that expensive. I currently buy acacia gum, nectar, and bee pollen separately, and they're not cheap supplements. I've spent $30+ just on bee pollen before. A large jar of glideraide runs about $20 - $30, and I believe the last acacia gum I bought was about $20. I was really impressed to see that Pricilla had incorporated all of these ingredients as well as several probiotics and herbs.

I think I'm going to try it out, though I would omit the tofu, biscuits and cereal.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #200334
01/13/07 06:52 PM
01/13/07 06:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess I missed where tofu is in priscilla's diet? Did she change it recently?

Reading on her site it really doesn't seem like the lack of biscuits and cereal would be a big deal. I may be wrong but those looked more like "midnight snacks" and I'm my boy prefers if I put out a frozen piece of honeydew mellon in some water for him to snack on during the day. Anything else and he won't touch it.

Re: Wanna hear about Pricilla's Diet [Re: ] #200336
01/13/07 06:56 PM
01/13/07 06:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Monster for starting this Thread. It's been very helpful!!

Deka came to me on the SunCoast diet so that's just what I've been feeding, but I still feel unsure he's getting all the nutrients he really needs.

I think I'm going to order some of the vitamins and use what's left of his Zookeepers for now before deciding on the cereal.
Deka does eat quite of bit of his staple food every day, so we'll see if that contiunes with this new diet.

How long to you let the frozen cubes defrost? Is it something I should take out of the freezer in the Morning? Or will they defrost fairly quickly in just a few hrs before dinner?? Should the mix be defrosted completely, or do the like it a little frozen?
Is the texture similar to BML?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024