Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Chronos #240998
03/22/07 02:51 PM
03/22/07 02:51 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Star Clan came to take Chronos to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday afternoon at 4 P.M., following a surgery in an attempt to save his life. He is surrounded by starlight, at his feet and in his eyes, playing at the Bridge today, and not in pain any more. His last illness is here:

http://www.sugarglider.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/226341/page/1#Post226341

A Special Thank you to Xglider, who sent Chronos a ring toy he had a blast with on his last night here (it arrived earlier that afternoon). thanks Chronos, though he only had half a tail, loved to carry things with it. heart

First, Chronos was a special needs glider, and a rescue. He had genetic issues with his hands/feet and only one intact hand, his front left-which tended to cause him to fall. He battled various conditions for the 1 years and 8 months we were graced with his presence. For the 2005 and 2006 SGGAs, he was the demo glider for the E-Collars, and in 2006 for syringe feeding meds, without a single crab. His picture is on pg. 75 of Srlb's new book on gliders, in the collar, with the 'you can take it off now' look on his face. He suffered anal gland abscesses, and finally a blocked gall bladder/liver disease, major surgery, and furthered our knowledge in these areas for gliders.

Chronos' Story:
He came to us in July of 2005, a week before the SGGA, from someone I'd taken in gliders before. He'd been in a colony situation with several other males that attacked him, with cuts and scars on his face. I was told he was about 2 years. When I took the pouch (not very clean, and had a hole in it) I was told "Watch out, he's mean", and that his name was Stubby. I hadn't heard a crab. I reached in and took him out to transfer him to a pouch I brought, he curled in my hand, laid his head on my thumb, and just looked at me (he had a very expressive face/eyes) and when I pet him his eyes just closed. Like he knew his ordeal was over. I'm thinking "yeah, right, he's mean and vicious. We ought to put out an alert on this one" and it was all I could do not to roll my eyes and say something right there. I transferred him to the new pouch, and we took him home. He was also rather brownish colored, and didn't smell too nice.

The first night, as he was up exploring, we kept hearing this CRASH....by the time we got to the cage, we couldn't tell what happened..nothing out of place. Until finally I sat and watched, and saw him lose his grip and fall. Thinking HLP, we got him out to examine him...and found out he only had a couple deformed claws on each back foot, and one front hand with no toes at all, only little stubs (hence the name, but a mean one, I thought). We knew about only half a tail we were told he chewed off. Between the deformity of his toes, the couple deformed nails, he simply couldn't hold his weight by his back feet...and would fall. That's when I learned to rig hammocks so he could navigate his entire cage, but wouldn't get hurt. Whenever you'd put your hand in the cage, he'd hop on and grip with those nailless fingers (strong grip, and it felt really awesome and soft), then when he was out, work his way up your arm to say hi. You had to be careful not to move too fast or he'd lose his grip. I never heard a crab, and he never offered to bite.

Edit: Here's his Special Needs thread:
http://www.sugarglider.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/101690/page/1#Post101690

I was going to the SGGA in Arkansas to do the demos for the Ecollars. He'd been hissing when he peed, so thinking UTI vet prescribed antibiotics, and I took him to continue his meds. He and Riker went with me, and I looked forward to getting to know him. He was so sweet and laid back, that rather than just stressing B's glider and so we could do more demos, I tried him out with the collars. He never offered to bite, no crabbing, just let us do whatever to him without complaint. He also made the rounds to visit just about everyone on the second floor balcony-that glider just loved everyone. All I could think was if he was "mean" to his first owner, he must have had more reason than I could imagine. Nothing fazed this little guy!

Over the next year we struggled with what we thought was a recurring UTI. 3 or so weeks off meds, and it'd be back. Finally, his urinalysis brought up suspicion of diabetes. As it turned out, the infection affected his kidneys and once cleared, his readings and blood glucose testing was normal. Finally, though, he started leaking green infection from the cloaca. As it turned out, we weren't dealing with a UTI, but abscessed anal glands, likely from being bitten there in the fights in the colony prior to him coming to us. The abscesses were so bad, no amounts of antibiotics would do more than temporarily knock down the infection. We were considering having them removed, since too long on antibiotics would hurt his liver, and we had recently lost one to liver damage/failure from abuse, Gimli. We didn't know his liver was already beyond repair when we got him.

He again was the E Collar model for the 2006 SGGA, and we added meds to it, because he was on them anyway for the infection. So I could demonstrate how to syringe feed meds to a glider. He also came with his new girlfriend, Clotho, one of Gina (Monster's) joeys. We didn't have an available mate for him among the gliders we had. And Chronos LOVED his girl, who we named Clotho because she and Chronos were together in the mythology. Chronos is actually 'Father Time' and Clotho is the youngest of the 3 aspects of Fate, from Piers Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality series, who collected the material from which the threads of each person's fate is spun. The other two aspects spin, measure, weave into the tapestry of life, and then cut at the end of a person's life. Time works closely with the Fates.

Chronos loved his girl, and would carry barrel o' monkeys monkeys and the little bunnies-the easter version- to her every night and fill the pouch with them-much to her discomfort, lol, with his half-tail. They were his 'gifts'.
Many times I'd look in and they had their arms around each other, giving each other a wash. No glider could have suited him more. mlove

We had his abscess infection relatively under control, but it wasn't gone, and were about to give the go ahead to the vet to remove them. We needed to let the infection enlarge the glands to a point prior to surgery so she could locate only that tissue easier. Then, he turned yellow.

I'd had him out only 2 nights before, and he was fine. Clotho had been ill, and completed meds for whatever made her throw up, but Chronos never seemed to get sick. That night, he vomited, and when we took him into the light his coloring and pee were extremely yellow. I knew an ER vet couldn't deal with this, so we gave him some anti nausea meds, and I took him to the vet the next morning. This story, his final struggle, is in the above link in Health.

Through it all he was Chronos as in the rest of his life. All his disabilities and infirmity aside, he acted happy, and active, and to his last night Clotho NEVER ONCE went without her monkeys. He stopped eating voluntarily, but she got her monkeys. He played with the feather toy, and even went for a few in the wheel on his last night...and brought Clotho her monkeys. He was just as sweet, just as affectionate as always, this "mean" glider. He's the only one who didn't try to bite ME after anesthesia...his own foot, yes, but not his people. His coat was the softest I've ever felt, and was the most gorgeous silver once all the brown wore off.

She got to say goodbye when he went to the bridge, and for the first time let me give her a kiss on the head with no reaction.

Last night, we finally had to get her out to eat at 2:30 am...she was waiting for Chronos, who ALWAYS came and got her to eat (he woke up earlier normally)...and he didn't come. frown She ate well, but is upset. She's crabbier than usual today, and I'm spending time with her, and we're thinking about who is to become her new cagemate (s)...though it's a bit soon yet. And she didn't get any monkeys.

Chronos was a One in a Million glider. To go through what he went through in his short life...without an ounce of agression or mean bone in his body, loving everyone right to the end, showing absolute trust no matter the circumstances...I don't think I'll ever find another like him. If I had ever had to choose between him and Riker, I don't know that I could have done it.

Chronos, you will be terribly, terribly missed!! cry

I had originally thought of another song for him, but this one was just HIM. So...

For Chronos:
Russel Watson ~ Faith of the Heart
(theme to Star Trek: ENTERPRISE)

It's been a long road
Gettin' from there to here
It's been a long time
But my time is finally here

And I will see my dream come alive at last
I will touch the sky
No they're not gonna hold me down no more
No they're not gonna change my mind

'Cause I've got faith of the heart
Going where my heart will take me
I've got faith to believe
I can do anything

I've got strength of the soul
No one's gonna bend or break me
I can reach any star
I've got faith (I've got, I've got, I've got)
I've got faith

Faith of the heart

Pics to follow

Edit: when we got Chronos, my husband said "That's a keeper". He was, and we did. Even though at first he hadn't meant that as WE were keeping him, he loved him as much as I did-with Chronos, it was impossible not to. heart

Attached Files
7012-Chronos02072405.jpg (116 downloads)
Last edited by Xfilefan; 03/23/07 02:34 AM.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241000
03/22/07 02:53 PM
Chicago, IL
FURBYnGIZMO Offline
Glider Addict
FURBYnGIZMO  Offline
Glider Addict

Chicago, IL

hug2 Jen I'm so sorry for your loss worried

dance Jenny

Furby -- Kalila -- Deuce -- Gizmo

Furby :grey: Kalila :wfb: Deuce :leu:

Gizmo :rbridge:

Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241001
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
And forgive me, but I'm going to add a number of others.

Attached Files

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241008
03/22/07 02:59 PM
03/22/07 02:59 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Here's a photobucket with some more, including a video of him 'killing' the invading toy squirrel, lol (sorry it's kind of dark on the video)

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k269/ShadowDancers_2006/Chronos/

Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241015
03/22/07 03:08 PM
South Carolina
snowmanda Offline
Glider Guardian
snowmanda  Offline
Glider Guardian

South Carolina
I am so sorry Jen

Amanda mlove
Jesus Lover <><
Wife to the most awesomest husband, JoJo
Our Zoo
Suggies

Maven & Soven+Hurley & Roxy
Mandy+Luke & Zechariah
Weimies
Zach & Lila
Beardie
Moto

Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241016

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That squirrel video is so cute! I HAD that toy for Maverick--before I got Sampson. As soon as Sampson came along, though, he ripped their eyes out! All three of the squirrels in one night! Apparently, Sampson has is pretty protective of his cage, and has major issues with invaders...

Re: Chronos [Re: ] #241019
03/22/07 03:10 PM
03/22/07 03:10 PM
Tampa, FL
Xglider Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Xglider  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Tampa, FL
Jen .. my heart has just been so heavy since I saw the first note in the PM last night… I cried then, and have been crying today… no words will come to me … hug2

* ~ * John * ~ * Sorry store is closed at this time.. <br>
Link -> [b]~~ XtremeGlider ~~ Home of the original Re~set Toys! ~~[/b] <br>
Oct 2012 update.. miss my gliders and my
glider family and think of my friends often!!!
Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241021
03/22/07 03:11 PM
03/22/07 03:11 PM
Chicago, IL
FURBYnGIZMO Offline
Glider Addict
FURBYnGIZMO  Offline
Glider Addict

Chicago, IL

Al the pictures are great and welcome...

He was so lucky to have you and Clotho in his life hug2

dance Jenny

Furby -- Kalila -- Deuce -- Gizmo

Furby :grey: Kalila :wfb: Deuce :leu:

Gizmo :rbridge:

Re: Chronos [Re: ] #241026
03/22/07 03:16 PM
03/22/07 03:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jen I hope you know that absolute admiration I have for you...the strength you have, and the love you have for these gliders.

Chronos was blessed to have been with you...and you were blessed to have shared a part of his life, the best part.

He will be so missed. I sit here and I cry for your pain at missing Chronos..but not him, he's free from the pain and enjoying his time at bridge.

Many hug2 for you

Re: Chronos [Re: ] #241043
03/22/07 03:34 PM
03/22/07 03:34 PM
Quincy, IL 62305
Lynsie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lynsie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL 62305
cry cry cry Oh Jen, I am so sorry. Chronos will be dearly missed hug2 hug2 hug2

Re: Chronos [Re: Lynsie] #241046
03/22/07 03:44 PM
03/22/07 03:44 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Here's the others I was looking for, taken during this last illness...including one of all the monkeys he brought his girl.

Attached Files
7019-howmuchdoIweigh.jpg (71 downloads)

Re: Chronos [Re: Lynsie] #241048
03/22/07 03:47 PM
03/22/07 03:47 PM
Wyoming
tbull Offline
Glider Addict
tbull  Offline
Glider Addict

Wyoming
I'm so sorry for your loss. hug2 hug2

T~
www.lovegliders.com

** Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for
you are crunchy and taste good with catsup **

*Proud to forever be a Boo-Boo and BJ Fan!*

Re: Chronos [Re: Lynsie] #241049
03/22/07 03:48 PM
03/22/07 03:48 PM
Ontario , Canada
Keyosmama Offline
Glider Slave
Keyosmama  Offline
Glider Slave

Ontario , Canada
I hope you don't think me rude, but I after reading this post I thought this of this poem ;

I Only Wanted You

They say memories are golden
Well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories.
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
A million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
You never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
No one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane,
I’d walk the path to heaven
and bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.

Author Unknown

Amanda

Amanda, Jeff&

A Pomchi named Wickett
A Yorkie named Meeya
A Great Dane named Berlyn
5 Cats Kamorah, Aiko, Mo, Peekaboo, & Alice
Someday Ill have more suggies... frown
2 skin kids - Xander Finlay James March6 2010, and Rohan Kingsley July 5 2011

Re: Chronos [Re: Keyosmama] #241051
03/22/07 03:51 PM
03/22/07 03:51 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Not at all. That's beautiful. Thank you. hug2

Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241062
03/22/07 04:04 PM
03/22/07 04:04 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

cry still, just... cry

Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241063
03/22/07 04:06 PM
03/22/07 04:06 PM
Central Connecticut
BCChins Offline
Glider Addict
BCChins  Offline
Glider Addict

Central Connecticut
Jen I am very sorry for the loss of Chrono's. You are in my thoughts as is Clotho. You will miss him dearly but know he is pain free. You gave him so much ~ certainly a much better life then he had. You are the most caring glider owner and never forget you gave him your all.

Hugs today and always

Have a Good Day
Brenda &
Mr. Magoo

Friendly Reminder please have an e-collar ready before you need it......
Re: Chronos [Re: BCChins] #241084
03/22/07 04:26 PM
03/22/07 04:26 PM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Jen,
I've been crying so much today... my heart is grieving right with you cry I'm so very, very sorry. You have my unending admiration of your strength and caring...
hug2 hug2 hug2

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Chronos [Re: BCChins] #241085
03/22/07 04:27 PM
03/22/07 04:27 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chronos knew he found love and peace immediately when he first met you. When I first saw Chronos at the SGGA 2005, he had my heart. You were truly blessed to have shared his love and life with you. My heart is very heavy right now, crying right with you. Many, many hugs are with you, Jen. hug2 hug2 hug2

Jen

Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241097
03/22/07 04:38 PM
03/22/07 04:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh Jen, I'm so sorry to hear about your little Chronos cry
hug2
Thank you for giving him such a happy life with so much love!

Re: Chronos [Re: ] #241102
03/22/07 04:47 PM
03/22/07 04:47 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
He was so beautiful. And so lucky to have had you for as long as he did.

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: Chronos [Re: Usha77] #241133
03/22/07 05:45 PM
03/22/07 05:45 PM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
Jen, Chronos was blessed to have such a devoted slave in his life and I cannot even begin to fathom how huge a hole he's leaving in your heart heart and hug2 s headed your way!!

Re: Chronos [Re: BeckiT] #241153
03/22/07 06:11 PM
03/22/07 06:11 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I should have put this in the first post, but better late than never.

Chronos' nickname was 'the Original FuzzMonster'. Sometimes we'd call him Fuzz. It didn't have anything to do with his personality, which was anything but monstery, lol.

Something else keeps occurring to me today-then I forget. Suppose I'll have to come and edit the next time. Brain just isn't working well today.

Thanks, Becki hug2
For now, that hole is big enough to drive a truck through. It will mend in time, but he'll always have a little piece. heart

Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241175
03/22/07 06:32 PM
03/22/07 06:32 PM
NJ
JayAndDiana Offline
Glider Slave
JayAndDiana  Offline
Glider Slave

NJ
So sorry for your loss Jen.. Our thoughts are with you

~Diana: mom to Travis (10/24/08)
4 suggies
1 Big ol' Maine coon Cat: Boots
75 gal salt water reeftank

gangel Gizzy
Re: Chronos [Re: JayAndDiana] #241209
03/22/07 07:08 PM
03/22/07 07:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am so ... man, sorry just doesn't even cut it. My heart just goes out to you...

You set an incredible example to anyone who needs reminding that we really ought to just enjoy each moment as if it were the last.

You were an amazing mommy to Chronos. I aspire to be the same to mine.

Re: Chronos [Re: ] #241230
03/22/07 07:22 PM
03/22/07 07:22 PM
Maryland
Holly1221 Offline
Glider Slave
Holly1221  Offline
Glider Slave

Maryland
Jen, i'm so sry. i know that doesn't even begin to cover it. i wish i knew what to say. :hugs:

Holly & Jeff heart
Misos Phoenix Keegan Knuckles // Asa Etienne Kyrian // Cheyenne Peyton Godiva

RIP my sweet gangel babies, mommy loves you!
Re: Chronos [Re: Holly1221] #241308
03/22/07 08:45 PM
03/22/07 08:45 PM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
hug2 hug2 hug2 Jen you were an angel to Chronos & gave him all the love he could possibly ever want. Thanks to you he had more of a life than he ever thought possible before he came into your hands & heart.
My heart breaks for the sadness that you are going through, but know that he is now free of pain & illness. He is whole & healthy & will be waiting for you.

THE RAINBOW BECKONS

In loving memory of my angels who have crossed over the rainbow bridge

The rainbow has beckoned
It’s calling you home
To meadows and forest
In which you may roam

My heart it grows heavy
To think you might leave
I’d be all alone then
Alone then to grieve

I know deep inside me
That you cannot stay
The pain that you’re feeling
Grows more night and day

You look at me asking
In your silent way
To let you go home now
“Please let me” you say

You say there’s no pain there
No fear and no hate
Just peace and well being
Once you’re through the gate

You tell me you’ll always
Hold me in your heart
That time and that distance
Can’t keep us apart

And if I should need you
At my side you’ll be
Tho I cannot see you
You’ll be there with me

You promise to wait at
the rainbow for me
To wait `til I join you
Together to be

I just want to hold you
And beg you to stay
To ask please don’t leave me
Alone on this day

Yet deep in my heart know
I must let you go
You must make the journey
now to the rainbow

I bow down my head then
The tears fill my eyes
I give you my blessing
My love now to fly

So fly to the rainbow
And wait there for me
Some day I will join you
Together to be

by:
Chris Hamann

Chris
Illusion, Malcom, Isabell, Annabelle, Zach, Isis, Aly & Indy
AND Miss Emmy & Miss Chloe kitties

:rbridge: My Angels: You are always in my heart.

You've flown to the rainbow
and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: Chronos [Re: glidrz5] #241387
03/22/07 10:08 PM
03/22/07 10:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have been reading about Chronos and I cannot even begin to think about what you are going through. He sounds like the type of glider who loved life and loved everyone he saw. You two were lucky to have each other and I think it is beautiful how he was with his Clotho. I will keep all of you in my thoughts.

Re: Chronos [Re: ] #241413
03/22/07 10:30 PM
03/22/07 10:30 PM
Lexington, KY
Lucy Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lucy  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Lexington, KY
One of the things I've always admired about you, Jen, is your allowing all of us to share in the experiences you've had with your gliders. We're so much richer for going through the situations you've faced with Riker and Chronos and others. Thank you for being willing to write in times that are really painful.

I'm just very sad for you, and know you've done everything in your power to make Chronos' life the very best. I know you'll miss him. I'm so sorry.

Re: Chronos [Re: Xfilefan] #241538
03/23/07 12:28 AM
03/23/07 12:28 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The good news is that he got to know love and for 2 years just relished in it.

I am SOOOOO sorry for your loss Jen. Reading his story just made me cry.

hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Re: Chronos [Re: ] #241561
03/23/07 12:55 AM
03/23/07 12:55 AM
Bee-Bopping round SnakePit USA
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Bee-Bopping round SnakePit USA
jen my heart is heavy, when you think of Chronos, I firmly believe that means he is nearby watching and speaking directly through to you. you may not find solice in this, but Chronos loved you, and he will stand for many years, doing what he has done, helping others and saving more lives.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 379 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,551 TEXAS
679,068 OHIO
487,134 OKLAHOMA
432,138 UTAH
321,663 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024