Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Binx #311450
06/11/07 11:11 AM
06/11/07 11:11 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
He goes to the vet Friday. Some know he came to me with a 3 year UTI that hadn't been treated-and ended up with abscessed anal glands as a result. His urinalysis has been coming up clear for the past 6 months, and he's been on antibiotics twice in that period-so no UTI anyway. His anal glands are severely swollen, he can't pee comfortably, he's got minimal drainage-so a very small opening in the abscesses through which bacteria/pus can drain-making this very difficult to treat. It's enough that it stings when he pees, though.

Now (today), he's inverting part of his cloaca from discomfort when he pees-not very much, but it's there, and hissing every time. The last course of antibiotics didn't even help. We'll be going at 10am Friday to see what we can do, if they can lance or remove the infection, or if those glands have to come out. He's overgroomed almost all the hair off his head and it's getting worse this last weekend-I have pain meds to make him more comfortable, but it's to the point we really have to do something for him-he crabs at his girl every time she moves or goes in/out of the pouch now. I'll update after his visit.

We were at this point with Chronos, but never had the final consult because of his liver/gall bladder failure. Now we get to find out what the next step with this condition brings. frown

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Binx [Re: Xfilefan] #311467
06/11/07 11:33 AM
06/11/07 11:33 AM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
I'm so sorry, Jen. It is so much for you to go through - let alone the little guy.

I've had chronic UTIs my whole life. *I* want to SM!! It just makes me cringe to think what Binx is going through.

Best of luck with his exam on Friday - I'll be holding a good thought.

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Binx [Re: ValkyrieMome] #311505
06/11/07 12:33 PM
06/11/07 12:33 PM
Lenexa, KS
TracieB Offline
Glider Addict
TracieB  Offline
Glider Addict

Lenexa, KS
I hate to hear that Binx (and you) are having to go through this. frown I'll be praying that the doctors can find a way to give him some relief and get him healthy. hug2 hug2

Tracie
1 wonderful husband - Chris
1 goofy Yorkie - Dexter
2 naughty kitties - Chloe & Alek

Waiting at the Rainbow Bridge:
1 spoiled Yorkie, Myles - April 5, 1993-June 5, 2007
1 sweet :wfb: Xavier - August 5, 2007-May 20, 2010
2 sweet :grey: :grey: Nara & Alkina - February, 2006-November, 2011

Re: Binx [Re: TracieB] #311513
06/11/07 12:41 PM
06/11/07 12:41 PM
Lake Worth, FL
Msdoolittle Offline
Glider Lover
Msdoolittle  Offline
Glider Lover

Lake Worth, FL
Poor Binx! I hope the vet has him feeling better soon!

~Janet~
Mom to 2 daughters (Laura & Kayla)
4 suggies (Scooter & Snickers, Coral,& Portia)
3 birds (Prince,Lucy,Sidney)
1 dog (Sammy)

Re: Binx [Re: Msdoolittle] #311546
06/11/07 01:21 PM
06/11/07 01:21 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Here's a pic I took about an hour ago during his after meds treat-the overgrooming is so bad, you shouldn't have a problem telling which one he is.

Attached Files
9567-Binxhead061107.jpg (124 downloads)

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Binx [Re: Xfilefan] #311553
06/11/07 01:28 PM
06/11/07 01:28 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
hug2 Jen I am so sorry for Binx!
Why haven't the antibiotics worked for him?
I sure hope that you will get some answers today and hopefully something can be done for him.
Keeping him and you in my prayers. hug2 heart

Re: Binx [Re: LSardou] #311561
06/11/07 01:40 PM
06/11/07 01:40 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
They're not working because the abscesses aren't open enough for the infection to drain adequately-and abscesses are very hard to heal without proper drainage, since they have to heal from the inside out, and the infection has to have enough of a path to leave for that to happen. It's a very dicey place to work on with a glider-surgery, either to enlarge the drainage openings, or remove the glands, is touchy and the glider can be left with damage, so it's a last resort. At this point it's a last resort time. We don't go until Friday morning-he's on pain meds in the meantime to help with the discomfort.

Edit: The meds temporarily reduce the swelling, but not enough to clear it. He starts hissing again within a day after stopping meds every time.

To remove the glands they HAVE to be enlarged as much as possible, so that the vet can determine that tissue from surrounding tissue with as little margin of error as possible-which is why we're waiting until Friday to go, and he gets no antibiotics between now and then. I will update after his appointment.

Last edited by Xfilefan; 06/11/07 01:44 PM.

Re: Binx [Re: Xfilefan] #311569
06/11/07 01:47 PM
06/11/07 01:47 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Just curious, have they tried to put in a small venacava catheter for a drain tube? I've seen this proceedure done in premature babies ( 10oz babies) that had develope an abcess. I think that the smallest I've seen was about 2mm's. Also, I've read where they can go directly into the area that's abcessed and flush/draw fluid with a syringe.
I'm sure your vets have covered all the options, these are just thoughts that I had.
Was his UTI the primary cause of this? If so, did it get out of hand becuse it was left untreated for so long? What were the antibiotics that were usesd initially?
I feel so badly for Binx hug2 Jen there isn't anyone else that could take as good of care of him as you! Your a wonderful mommy and Thank You for being there for Binx heart

Last edited by LSardou; 06/11/07 01:50 PM.
Re: Binx [Re: LSardou] #311583
06/11/07 01:56 PM
06/11/07 01:56 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
We believe it was the untreated UTI that led to it, Chronos had a similar history and also had the abscessed anal glands, though we think Chronos may have been bitten there in fights in his former home as well (he was in a 'colony' with several other males).

First treatment was with Baytril, then with Clavamox. Subsequent has been with Clindamycin/Flagyl over the last several months-which seems to knock it down better, but still won't get rid of it, and length of treatment doesn't seem to make any difference.

We have not tried a tube yet-that's what Friday is about-to see what the options are. Improving drainage SOMEhow or removal of the glands are what we're down to-everything else has failed. He's really a very, very sweet little soul normally-he's a cuddle bug, loves a rub and his girl, and is very gentle. He's started lashing out because of his discomfort, crabbing at his girl, losing interest in toys, tho his appetite is still good, which means he is uncomfortable, and his quality of life is no longer acceptable, and we have to do something for him. He never has bitten, and at least he hasn't started. It's not fair to let him go on feeling like this so often, so we'll see what modern veterinary medicine has to offer at this stage.

LOL - and I have no doubt I'm about to set a record of some kind in glider vet care costs in a 6 month period. That's okay, I've got the care credit paid down, a little put aside since I saw this coming, and Lyah's ongoing tooth issues, and a new job that should help. I'll have to add all this up soon and see where I stand for a 6 month total, lol, just out of curiosity.

Re: Binx [Re: Xfilefan] #311598
06/11/07 02:07 PM
06/11/07 02:07 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
If you need anything Jen, please let me know. Thank You for explainig everything. heart

Re: Binx [Re: LSardou] #311965
06/11/07 07:54 PM
06/11/07 07:54 PM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
Jen, hug2 s to you and Binx! I hope the vet is able to devise a long term solution for him!

Re: Binx [Re: BeckiT] #312012
06/11/07 08:55 PM
06/11/07 08:55 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio
North_Nocturne Offline
Glider Lover
North_Nocturne  Offline
Glider Lover

Cincinnati, Ohio
I really admire your strength in caring for Binx. I have a glider with chronic UTI related issues and I know how exhausting (to the heart and the bank account) it can be to handle just one glider with ongoing medical issues so you have all my respect.

Elizabeth
gliders. Nocturne & Lark
Re: Binx-Update [Re: North_Nocturne] #315239
06/15/07 01:33 PM
06/15/07 01:33 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Binx is at the vet's now-his glands are so bad they're coming out-there's no other option. The vet said she's not had one come back incontenent or anything, so I'm hoping-and scared to death at the same time. The last glider that had surgery didn't make it home cry She's also taking pre-op bloodwork, since he'll be 6 in Sept, and checking his teeth, since the last couple weeks he's been refusing mealies (his favorite), only I found out yesterday he WILL eat them if I squish out the insides like I do for Lyah. It could be he's just not feeling well enough to make the effort, but his teeth are all getting looked over anyway. vet confirms that his overgrooming is because he doesn't feel good. I hope this gives him his quality of life back!

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers today. worried He should be ready for discharge mid-late afternoon.

If anyone wonders what an operation like this costs-estimate is about $400.00 (though my vet may be going a little light on the bill for me). I'll update after I get him home and settled. At least he's not having a weight issue-he's actually up 4 grams from what he was a few weeks ago and is a solid 130 grams.

Here's some pics I took of him yesterday....*just in case* Sorry one of them isn't very good (2 came out somewhat blurry).

Attached Files
9703-Binx1.jpg (90 downloads)
9704-Binx2.jpg (73 downloads)

Re: Binx-Update [Re: Xfilefan] #315325
06/15/07 02:52 PM
06/15/07 02:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prayers and hug2

Re: Binx-Update [Re: ] #315338
06/15/07 03:04 PM
06/15/07 03:04 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
I'm sorry it came down to having the glands removed. But it really does sound like your vet knows what she is doing. Take comfort in that. Binx is getting really good care.

I'll be thinking of you. And him. Hugs!

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Binx-Update [Re: ValkyrieMome] #315385
06/15/07 03:49 PM
06/15/07 03:49 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am so sorry to hear about Binx. Sending suggie hugs and kisses, and please keep us updated! hug2

Re: Binx-Update [Re: ] #315417
06/15/07 04:26 PM
06/15/07 04:26 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
I'm sending prayers! I sure hope that the surgery is going well, and when you get back on you will have "good news" to report. hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Re: Binx-Update [Re: LSardou] #315433
06/15/07 04:47 PM
06/15/07 04:47 PM
Bee-Bopping round SnakePit USA
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Jen, Know my prayers are with you both, if this is the surgery you and I discussed, I know it is a very touchy one, but the good thing would be , he already knows what to watch for, with that being said.. know all my prayers are with you both, please let me know what happens

Re: Binx-Update [Re: Bourbon] #315449
06/15/07 05:13 PM
06/15/07 05:13 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
hug2 and prayers for you and Binx!

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: Binx-Update [Re: Usha77] #315559
06/15/07 07:31 PM
06/15/07 07:31 PM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 Prayers to you & Binx Jen

Chris
Illusion, Malcom, Isabell, Annabelle, Zach, Isis, Aly & Indy
AND Miss Emmy & Miss Chloe kitties

:rbridge: My Angels: You are always in my heart.

You've flown to the rainbow
and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: Binx-Update [Re: glidrz5] #315589
06/15/07 08:16 PM
06/15/07 08:16 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
We're home from the vet. Binx hates his collar, but really hasn't made much of an attempt to go after his stitches even when he got out of it twice. Still, one can't be too careful. He seems to be feeling pretty good-either great surgical technique, good meds, or both.

Total cost was $229.14 (I KNOW she cut me a break, plus I brought the injectible pain meds Chronos never had a chance to use frown - he had a shot before he woke up, and the rest is in a suspension for him. He will also be on Clindamycin twice a day at least until the stitches come out in 10 days.

Binx's anal glands, in the vet's words, were HUGE. She said she could see why he was in so much discomfort. As soon as she shaved him she could see the dark lumps from the enlarged glands under the skin (3:00 and 9:00 of the cloacal opening). Binx is the first live glider we know to have come through this. The glands were abscessed. In my worry over his health and survival, I didn't think to ask that tests or a biopsy be run on them. He's napping a lot right now, but has had some watery gliderade, and seems content of all the odd things. Ears aren't unusually droopy for him (his have been on and off for months as we fought with this condition), and he's even perked them up a few times. His eyes are bright, open, and clear when awake.

In my vet's words, despite the small size of a glider, the glands were much, much easier to remove than a ferret's, and came out very, very easily when she got in there and with minimal trauma to the tissues-it couldn't have gone better. He has two small stitched incisions on either side of the cloaca (I have a picture (and he'd temporarily wormed out of his collar, but it's on now), I'll get another later tonight, hopefully of him upside down. There is some swelling, but so far he seems to be pooping and peeing without noticeable discomfort (and he's been in noticeable discomfort whenever he peed pre-op).

Now that we've passed the surgery, it's the aftermath we need to watch. Other than SM, which the collar will take care of for now, for how long he'll need it we are not sure. He's also sleeping on my son, since he will not be left alone at all for the next several days, while I type. Issues will be the fact that those glands provide lubrication for the poop-we may need to modify or add something to his diet (or keep a lot of water in it) to avoid constipation issues. I also need to ask, since scent drains into those glands (the milky white substance they normally secrete) if that will stop or dry up, or if there could be a blockage issue without them (thank you, Bourbon, and I will ask her as soon as I have a chance). For now he's on the Clindamycin twice a day, and injectable Buprenex in oral suspension every 8 hours. I'll keep updating as he progresses. Barring complications, he goes back in 10 days for removal of his stitches. I'm happy to answer any questions I haven't covered and know the answer to...if I don't know, I'll find out from the vet next time I talk to her. It's been a very, very long, hot day, two trips up and down the mountain, over 200 miles, and it wouldn't suprise me if I leave something out at this point.

Thank you to everyone for the prayers and thoughts-I came home post op with a little guy in good shape (for post op)! hug2 hug2

And much to her embarrasment, she said they forgot to do his pre op bloodwork, lol. They will likely do it at follow up. She also said she was jazzed about having done the procedure on a glider for the first time (she's done other exotics, ferrets, and dogs), and how well it went. And thanked me for trusting her to perform it (when I was asking questions pre op, I had told her if I didn't trust her, I wouldn't be leaving him there, that I was just asking some things for my own information). Happily, he's home and resting, and keep hoping all goes well for him.

Here's the one picture I have of him post op. He has an identical incision/stitches on the other side.

Edit: I also forgot to add-they did check each of his teeth and his gums while he was under, too, and everything is perfect in that regard. smile

Attached Files

Re: Binx-Update [Re: Xfilefan] #315613
06/15/07 09:19 PM
06/15/07 09:19 PM
Upstate NY
glidergrl1513 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidergrl1513  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Upstate NY
Poor baby! I'm so happy that everything went well with the surgery so far. He will continue to be in my prayers, and you as well. hug2

Re: Binx-Update [Re: glidergrl1513] #315633
06/15/07 09:54 PM
06/15/07 09:54 PM
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

For those not familiar with the anal glands, they are "multi chambered" meaning they serve several functions, as Jen said the lubrication of the feces, but it also where (we believed till today) that they also excrete the skunking smell, most commonly found in joeys, Binx did skunk after his surgery when he became startled. But also it is used for marking their cages, pouches and toys, with "their" scents. My vet and I disected some anal glands years ago from a glider that had passed.It was difficult to remove them without damage to other tissue. Also the wall linings are very very thin, so unlike a dog, they can not be suppressed without risk of damage to the chambers. My vet did say they were similar to ferrets though,

Re: Binx-Update [Re: Bourbon] #315643
06/15/07 10:12 PM
06/15/07 10:12 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Yes, he did skunk-which thoroughly surprised us. (Another car made a loud noise on the freeway and he jumped-and skunked confused )He has always done that when he gets his nails trimmed-the only glider I have that does that (he doesn't bite, but he really doesn't like it-it's the only other time he's ever skunked). It wasn't real heavy, but it was him and definitely there. Since the anal glands are no longer there-I will be asking the vet how he did that.

And, B, they are difficult-which is why the vet wanted them to be swollen before she did the surgery, and said she wouldn't try it if they weren't...hence why we waited to take him in when they began to flare up badly again-to make sure she got only the anal gland tissue, and it was distinguishable from surrounding tissue, and nothing else. Apparently when they're swollen, they're easier to tell apart from everything else-and his were very, very large.
(Knew I was forgetting something about today, lol.) Right now he's sleeping, but still doing well. smile

Re: Binx-Update [Re: Xfilefan] #315953
06/16/07 10:04 AM
06/16/07 10:04 AM
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Jen, How is Binx doing today????

Re: Binx-Update [Re: Bourbon] #316124
06/16/07 04:02 PM
06/16/07 04:02 PM
Lenexa, KS
TracieB Offline
Glider Addict
TracieB  Offline
Glider Addict

Lenexa, KS
I hope Binx is still doing well. How wonderful that the vet was able to sucessfully do the surgery and have Binx be doing so well post-op. I'll keep you both in my prayers. hug2

Tracie
1 wonderful husband - Chris
1 goofy Yorkie - Dexter
2 naughty kitties - Chloe & Alek

Waiting at the Rainbow Bridge:
1 spoiled Yorkie, Myles - April 5, 1993-June 5, 2007
1 sweet :wfb: Xavier - August 5, 2007-May 20, 2010
2 sweet :grey: :grey: Nara & Alkina - February, 2006-November, 2011

Re: Binx-Update [Re: TracieB] #316173
06/16/07 05:32 PM
06/16/07 05:32 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
clap WTG Binx!!! Jen, I'm sure your totally exhausted, but yet probably feel like a brick has been lifted off your shoulders...I'm impressed with how well Binx is doing after everything that he's been dealing with. You are so fortuante to have such a wonderful vet.....
I pray that everything is going well today. heart

Re: Binx-Update [Re: LSardou] #316459
06/17/07 01:30 AM
06/17/07 01:30 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline OP
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline OP
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Had to work 5am to 3 today-and power issues with the high temps and high winds. Here's an update. smile

Binx is doing great! He's not been in his collar since around 3am before I went to work-BUT he's been under 24 hour direct watch (in a pouch (folded down to make a shallow bowl) in my hands or my son's or husband's. I can do this because I know what I'm looking for and I want to know what kind of post op issues-so far, there aren't any major ones-with Binx. I do NOT recommend an owner inexperienced with SM to ever remove the collar-I have my vet's approval. He hasn't once tried to SM, and only a few times after he's peed has attemped to clean the cloaca-and was easily distracted away from it-only attempting to lick in the process of normal grooming-including chest, patagium, etc.

I can't say that another glider would do this well-his progress is remarkable, and we expected him to at least try for it (SM). One theory is that it was so painful before it actually feels better despite the surgery and stitches. He's getting the Buprenex (pain) every 8 hours as directed. So far, he's pooping and peeing fine. smile He's got a tiny bit of seepage (blood) from one of the incisions-a call to the vet said it's okay, just to let her know if there's any odd color to it, increase in amount, or foul odor.

We are keeping him and his cagemate separate, though they did get to visit earlier, because unlike him, she IS showing a bit much interest in his incisions.

Here's some pics I just took (he's getting dinner)-his hair is a little greasy from us limiting his grooming (he's stopped if he gets anywhere near his tail/lower abdomen-and seems fine with it and isn't fighting the redirection-in fact he's been very cooperative). Also, he's still got quite a bit of swelling around the surgical site-but it's also noticeably down from yesterday.

Attached Files
9758-Binxpostop2.jpg (85 downloads)
9759-Binxpostop3.jpg (83 downloads)

Re: Binx-Update [Re: Xfilefan] #316463
06/17/07 01:38 AM
06/17/07 01:38 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's looking great! I can see the swelling improvement from yesterday!

Re: Binx-Update [Re: ] #316466
06/17/07 01:46 AM
06/17/07 01:46 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He really does look alot better than the pictures you took yesterday. It's amazing how much the swelling has gone down. So happy for you and Binx. I would say that Binx has a guardean Angel or should I say Angel's.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 379 guests, and 83 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,551 TEXAS
679,068 OHIO
487,134 OKLAHOMA
432,138 UTAH
321,663 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024