Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Tail Amputation #390974
10/02/07 04:45 PM
10/02/07 04:45 PM

P
PixTrix
Unregistered
PixTrix
Unregistered
P

AliaBrown asked me to post for her, as she was running late for work. She has been keeping me up to date on how her twin sisters, Leilah and Dolly, were doing since she got them from me. I am deeply sad to say that Leilah had self-mutilated her tail due to stress and has less than a half inch tip of tail hanging by the thread and bone is exposed. Alia has made an appointment with her vet for Leilah to be dropped off at the vet's at 7:30am tomorrow morning for tail amputation.

Alia asked me to ask for her what she needs to do post-amputation. What supplies would she need to have at hand, other than an e-collar (I sent her one) and a syringe for feeding? Alia has a stinky Tshirt at the bottom of the cage so it is there for Leilah to burrow into if she chooses to. How long would it take for her tail to heal? Any advice/tips concerning tail amputation would be most appreciated!

Jen

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #390980
10/02/07 04:57 PM
10/02/07 04:57 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Thank you Jen for taking the time to help Alia out here with her little one. I am so sorry to hear that things didn't get better with poor little Leilah's tail.

She will want to make sure that she has plenty of pain meds, and antibiotics for her.
My vet had given this Collstat Spray to Alicia's gliders that had partial tail amputations which works wonderful.
Dancing would be an excellent person to pm for further ideas or suggestions.
Please keep us posted on how the surgery goes tomorrow!
I will be sending tons of prayers to Leilah and Alia!!!!

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: LSardou] #391004
10/02/07 05:31 PM
10/02/07 05:31 PM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
Alia..you and your sweet baby girl are in my thoughts. I'll praying for a good outcome, and a speedy recovery.

Jen, it's so thoughtfull to help someone in need, even when my babies go to thir new homes, they are still my babies too smile

Cindy
Mom to
Jae, Ashton, Briannah, Nevaeh & Addy

& all my fuzzies!
Breeder of Leu's, Mosaics, wfb, and standard grey's.
Owner of www.MySugarAddiction.com

:rtmo: :leu:

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: GliderLove] #391022
10/02/07 06:00 PM
10/02/07 06:00 PM

P
PixTrix
Unregistered
PixTrix
Unregistered
P

Originally Posted By: GliderLove
Jen, it's so thoughtfull to help someone in need, even when my babies go to thir new homes, they are still my babies too smile

Oh yes, those babies of mine will always be my babies, even though they are being loved on and spoiled by their current slaves. I just want my babies' slaves to be very happy with them.

Alia has been under lots of stress, poor thing, always worrying about Leilah! I really feel for her, as she really loves Leilah and Dolly very much!

I just hope that little stinker will leave her tail alone once this is all over!

Jen

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391047
10/02/07 06:26 PM
10/02/07 06:26 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
When Lan's tail was amputated in February (for a very similar incident of SM), we didn't get an ecollar on him - we'd had him for 5 days and had never even heard of SMing - and he chewed the site off around the bone - so there was a little bit of spine sticking out:
http://sugarglider.net/images/6494-Lan.jpg

The e-vet who had performed the amputation and our regular vet both agreed to a "wait and see" approach. Lan was given antibiotics and pain medication for some time after the amputation and really, after he had chewed all the foreign material off the end and he was medicated - he left it alone. I'm sure if he had been in an ecollar the tail would have healed well within just a few days to a week. We were thinking we may have to snip the little bit of spine sticking out off - but the vet (and I!) was very nervous about the possiblity that once we brought Lan's tail (stub) back to his attention, he would go after it again, so the vet checked him out some days later and the skin and fur around the spine was actually starting to grow up around the little bone sticking out - some months later, you couldn't even tell he had that problem.
http://sugarglider.net/images/8341-LansTailNearlyHealed%21.jpg
http://sugarglider.net/images/8340-LansTailWheel.jpg

Ever since then (aside from the post-neuter SM in July!) he's been as healthy as can be and doesn't even notice the tail is so short!

I wish AliaBrown and the suggies (and you, too, Jen - bless your heart for helping!) all the best! hug2 hug2 and prayers the little one leaves her tail alone and lets it heal!

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: Usha77] #391109
10/02/07 07:38 PM
10/02/07 07:38 PM

A
AliaBrown
Unregistered
AliaBrown
Unregistered
A

Thank you for everyones thoughts and prayers. It has been very stressful. Overall her tail sm happened a couple weeks ago. Its 1/2" from the tip of her tail. I'm guessing she got stressed b/c we clipped her nails for the first time (now im gonna get the wheel strips) so i put neosporin on it and took her to the vet. They thought it would heal because it wasnt down to the bone. For a couple weeks it was just hard and scabbed over. Then I looked at it the other day and the tip of the tail was black and barely hanging on. The other side of the tail (the good side) is still pink and has blood flow. Then last night I noticed the tiny bit of bone sticking out of both sides. Two separate pieces of bone. So either she broke it or it broke, idk. So, she goes in tomorrow to have surgery. The vet was really nice and fit her in ASAP. I just called about it today! Bout had a heartattack when the first vet said it would cost 270!!!! I called the other vet that I know takes exotics and its only 70 there!!! Thank god!! Plus they seemed to know more, so double bonus. I do have a few questions for someone who has had this happen:

1. Is the best route to just put the e-collar on right away. Do it while she is knocked out? Or should I wait and see how she acts?

2. Whats the best way to feed her. I have a needless syringe that came with her meds. What about veggies and fruits?? How often so I try and feed her? Give her water?

3. Is it better to put them in the tent for the whole night instead of the cage? The tent smells like them, i can hook up toys. The bonus of the tent is that I wouldnt have to chase her down to feed her everytime. She's not fully bonded so she wont come to me when she is running around in the cage. Or will this just stress them out?

4. I want to carry her around outside the cage as much as possible to keep an eye on her. How do I go about doing this with the ecollar on? Wont she be uncomfortable in the bonding pouch with it on?

5. How long did it take your gliders tail to scab over? Heal? How long were they on pain meds?

I'm sure I will come up with more. Thanks so much to Jen for helping me out!! You have been there with me 100% and I definitely appreciate that!!! You are the best glider mom I know!!

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391115
10/02/07 07:47 PM
10/02/07 07:47 PM

P
PixTrix
Unregistered
PixTrix
Unregistered
P

Alia, that goes double for you, too. You are such an incredible glider mommy and I am glad you have such sweethearts like Leilah and Dolly. After all, it is my job to keep in touch with you and I enjoy it every single second! I am always there for you, no matter how stupid the questions may be.

Good questions, Alia! I am anxiously waiting to hear the answers to these questions as well.

Many hugs go out to you all! hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Jen

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391129
10/02/07 08:17 PM
10/02/07 08:17 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Quote:
Is the best route to just put the e-collar on right away. Do it while she is knocked out? Or should I wait and see how she acts?

1. You will need TWO pieces of equipment here-as either used alone and she can still get to it. YES put it on, because you need to stop the damage here before she makes it worse. So you want the collar.

You also want a large-McDonalds type straw, cut up the side, and medical tape. Tape the straw over/around the tail. This will prevent A-her wrapping her tail into the collar to chew on it, and B-the collar will keep her from taking off the straw/tape to get at it that way. Tails are tricky, especially when the wound is close to the end.

Quote:
Whats the best way to feed her. I have a needless syringe that came with her meds. What about veggies and fruits?? How often so I try and feed her? Give her water?

You can hand feed her by syringe (and may need to for a bit, since the collar can depress them and they won't want to eat properly). I'll attach pics at the end of feeders that work awesome with a collar, and will let her feed herself. No solids for now, they work best with babyfoods, BML or other leadbeaters or Ensure, and drinks. This is because she won't be able to use her hands to eat because of the collar.

Also remove any hard toys she could fall on and get hurt from the cage, and put hammocks in so if she does fall, she is less likely to get hurt.

Quote:
Is it better to put them in the tent for the whole night instead of the cage? The tent smells like them, i can hook up toys. The bonus of the tent is that I wouldnt have to chase her down to feed her everytime. She's not fully bonded so she wont come to me when she is running around in the cage. Or will this just stress them out?

Usually they are separated for at least a while to prevent the cagemate going after the wound (trying to 'help' but aggravating it or even causing more damage). You want her in her own space and with as little risk of fall in the collar as possible, such as a small hospital cage or large plastic tub with holes for air. Or you can turn a larger cage on its side to minimize height.

Quote:
4. I want to carry her around outside the cage as much as possible to keep an eye on her. How do I go about doing this with the ecollar on? Wont she be uncomfortable in the bonding pouch with it on?

Probably. I used a detachable jacket hood to carry Riker, or just let him sit in my jacket or on my shoulder. You'll also want hammocks, a baby blanket crupled on the cage floor, or a large tunnel she can turn around in for her to sleep-she won't be able to use a pouch. You can make an SM tunnel using two embroidery hoops and hand towels and hanging that in the cage for her to get in.

Quote:
5. How long did it take your gliders tail to scab over? Heal? How long were they on pain meds?
Pain meds vary by glider. When they show no interest in going after it without them, you can stop. It should heal at least mostly within 3 weeks. Then you can try her without the collar and see what happens. If she goes after it, it's not time yet. When she's gone a day & night under direct supervision without messing with it, you're probably in the clear. Make sure she has at least 2 weeks on antibioics as well.

Hope this helps.
Edit: OOps! forgot the pics blush

Attached Files
Feeders2.jpg (28 downloads)
Feeders3.jpg (12 downloads)
Last edited by Xfilefan; 10/02/07 08:19 PM.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391137
10/02/07 08:33 PM
10/02/07 08:33 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability - and hopefully others will chime in (and also correct any mistakes I make here!) dunno

1. Is the best route to just put the e-collar on right away. Do it while she is knocked out? Or should I wait and see how she acts? I would say to put her in the e-collar before she wakes up and then later, say after the first dose of pain medicine after you get home, remove the collar and watch her very closely, if she goes after the tail, put the collar back on. If she leaves it alone, keep a very close eye on her and keep the e-collar handy!

2. Whats the best way to feed her. I have a needless syringe that came with her meds. What about veggies and fruits?? How often so I try and feed her? Give her water? When Lan was in his e-collar, I kept him in a small animal cage - a temporary cage for him - I used the trough-style bird feeders and blended/liquefied his BML and veggies together in one and blended/liquefied fruit in the other sometimes I would give him some vanilla ensure, as well - for the nutrition and he loved the taste! I would hand him his mealies and he'd eat the best he could - he wouldn't let me hold them for him... I also put a small water bottle in the cage. And fed him at his usual time. A few pictures of his temp cage are attached

3. Is it better to put them in the tent for the whole night instead of the cage? The tent smells like them, i can hook up toys. The bonus of the tent is that I wouldnt have to chase her down to feed her everytime. She's not fully bonded so she wont come to me when she is running around in the cage. Or will this just stress them out? I'm sorry - I really don't have an answer for this one.

4. I want to carry her around outside the cage as much as possible to keep an eye on her. How do I go about doing this with the ecollar on? Wont she be uncomfortable in the bonding pouch with it on? I had a double Sissy pouch that Lan could fit in with the collar comfortably and also carried the cage with me to work.

5. How long did it take your gliders tail to scab over? Heal? How long were they on pain meds? Lan did a lot more damage to his tail after the amputation, otherwise I'm sure it would have healed much faster. But I believe he was on pain meds for about a week and antibiotics for 10-14 days. I would think that you would see improvement after 5-7 days but I'm not positive on that...

Good Luck! I'll be keeping you and your little one in my thoughts and prayers. I know how stressful this can be. hug2

Edited to add: I should have known Jen (Xfilefan) would come to the rescue! See - she knows so much more than I do! laugh

Attached Files
Lan'sTempCage(3).jpg (14 downloads)
Lan'sTempCage.jpg (9 downloads)
Last edited by Usha77; 10/02/07 08:35 PM.

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: Usha77] #391140
10/02/07 08:39 PM
10/02/07 08:39 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Your advice is valuable too, Usha-having been there you may have ideas I haven't thought of. And cage set up I don't have pics of-and that can help people trying to do it. thumb

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Tail Amputation [Re: Usha77] #391142
10/02/07 08:40 PM
10/02/07 08:40 PM

A
AliaBrown
Unregistered
AliaBrown
Unregistered
A

Ok one more question popped up. I have a travel cage that I can put her in. It is one of the pop up dog kennels that I use when out of town for them. Should I place it near the cage so they can still talk and see each other. I'm worried about Dolly (the healthy normal tail one) getting stressed that she is gone. She doesn't stress easy but I fear that she will be lonely.

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391144
10/02/07 08:42 PM
10/02/07 08:42 PM

A
AliaBrown
Unregistered
AliaBrown
Unregistered
A

Oh one more question...:)....How long was your glider out after surgery. I drop her off in the morning. She usually doesnt get up til 11pm. I'm just wondering what time I need to be home with her. If she will be out longer than normal.

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391145
10/02/07 08:43 PM
10/02/07 08:43 PM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Yeah, I would keep their cages next to each other so they can smell and see and talk to each other, so they don't get too lonely and stressed.

Thanks, Jen! blush

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: Xfilefan] #391146
10/02/07 08:47 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
Alia, my heart goes out to you in sympathy. I have a pair of gliders who look more like hamsters because they have just 1/2" of tail left...and a third (a little girl) who stressed out over being moved from here to there back to here (she only chewed off the tip). It's hard to go through stuff like this, but they WILL be ok.

There's a couple pictures of the "SM hammock" Jen is trying to describe to you in my Photobucket album. I made mine from fleece...there's much less chances of toenails getting caught than if you use a terrycloth towel. One of them has (Micah I believe) demonstrating how COMFORTABLE it can be for an E-collared suggie. Let me "fetch you" a link. Be right back.

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Tail Amputation [Re: Usha77] #391147
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
Well, in the e-collar, Lan was up pretty much all day and night for the first few days - he was very upset and depressed and I think just plain uncomfortable. That worried me quite a bit - but apparently it's not unheard of. He was in a new surrounding with this strange thing around his neck, away from his family and was trying to stay alert and on guard, I think - just couldn't relax. He slowly got kind of used to being in the collar and was able to sleep after a few days.

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391149
10/02/07 08:49 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Quote:
Ok one more question popped up. I have a travel cage that I can put her in. It is one of the pop up dog kennels that I use when out of town for them. Should I place it near the cage so they can still talk and see each other. I'm worried about Dolly (the healthy normal tail one) getting stressed that she is gone. She doesn't stress easy but I fear that she will be lonely.

That would be fine. They can also have supervised visits when you are right there to watch. If the cagemate messes with the tail, that's the end of the visit for then. I had to do that with Binx and Roxy after his surgery to remove his anal glands.

Quote:
...:)....How long was your glider out after surgery. I drop her off in the morning. She usually doesnt get up til 11pm. I'm just wondering what time I need to be home with her. If she will be out longer than normal.

Do you mean with anesthesia? They should NEVER be out longer than 10 minutes (and that is absolute maximum) post op when that mask come off. Your vet may want to observe for an hour or two to make sure all is well, but normally when fully awake, and able to handle water or gliderade and a treat, they can go. The first day after anesthesia, limit liquids to small amounts every couple hours to prevent vomiting, by dinnertime (10/11 pm) it should be okay to feed as usual. She will also have a bit of trouble regulating her body temp (side effect of anesthesia)...make sure she's warm on the way home, has blankies at home, and that the room is comfortably warm for her.

Edited to add: if the glider is out too long after anesthesia it can be a sign of anesthesia overdose. Glider can end up very ill, with even neurological issues and can even die from too much anesthesia. Glider should be rubbed while waking up (and usually wake up instinctively biting) and should be coming around within 10 minutes. If anesthesia overdose is ever suspected, get the glider back to the vet immediately-there is a med they can give to help get it out of their system.

Last edited by Xfilefan; 10/02/07 08:55 PM.

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: Usha77] #391150

P
PixTrix
Unregistered
PixTrix
Unregistered
P

Thank you for your valuable info and pics to help Alia! I really appreciate it!

Jen

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: Xfilefan] #391152
10/02/07 08:52 PM
10/02/07 08:52 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Thanks minkasmom! I forgot to add that fleece can be used as well, and I don't have pics of one that really show them. That's useful. smile

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: Xfilefan] #391158
10/02/07 09:01 PM
10/02/07 09:01 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
GRRRR!! I've tried half a dozen times to drag the link over here...and I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK!!! tant

OK, go to www.photobucket.com and type in Minkasmom...the 2 newest pictures in my photo album are the SM hammock & one of my babies (Micah, I believe) in an E-collar in the hammock.

It's so sad how these babies display their stress by chewing on their tails...

Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
Re: Tail Amputation [Re: minkasmom] #391160
10/02/07 09:04 PM
10/02/07 09:04 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
minkasmom, I'm not seeing them. If you can email them, I can attach. My email is xfilefanj9@yahoo.com

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: Xfilefan] #391167
10/02/07 09:10 PM
10/02/07 09:10 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
Maybe it's because I'm trying to do it from my laptop. Let me fire up the "other" computer & try it there. (I have a houseful of PICKY electronic toys...GRRRR)

Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
Re: Tail Amputation [Re: minkasmom] #391173
10/02/07 09:13 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana

Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
Re: Tail Amputation [Re: minkasmom] #391174

A
AliaBrown
Unregistered
AliaBrown
Unregistered
A

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb63/AliaBrown/HPIM1883.jpg

What about this instead of the hammock. It's a tunnel I made that is plenty wide. I can put fleece blankies in it for her too!

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391179
10/02/07 09:19 PM
10/02/07 09:19 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
That could POSSIBLY work...I'd recommend that you watch HOW Leilah turns around with the E-collar on inside that tunnel. If she has a great deal of difficulty turning about...then it won't work. She needs to be able to move freely.

That tunnel IS cute!

Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
Re: Tail Amputation [Re: minkasmom] #391181
10/02/07 09:22 PM
10/02/07 09:22 PM

A
AliaBrown
Unregistered
AliaBrown
Unregistered
A

I have a cat tunnel that is short enough to fit in the cage as well. It is a lot wider in diameter. They play with it in the tent. I could put her t-shirt in there and she would still fit perfectly in it. She wouldnt be able to climb on the outside of it very well, but could climb in easily!

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391182
10/02/07 09:23 PM
10/02/07 09:23 PM

A
AliaBrown
Unregistered
AliaBrown
Unregistered
A

Ill put both in and see how she does with them.

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391198
10/02/07 09:44 PM
10/02/07 09:44 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Those are options. (and minkasmom-it works now thumb ) As with any cat thing-you're SURE the tunnel doesn't have catnip or catnip oil in it? If not, the tunnel in the pic minkasmom posted will work, and all the parts are easy and not very expensive to get at Walmart.

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: Xfilefan] #391202
10/02/07 09:48 PM
10/02/07 09:48 PM

A
AliaBrown
Unregistered
AliaBrown
Unregistered
A

Yea I'm sure. I have been using it in there tent for awhile now and they have been fine with it. So, It would just be a matter of putting it in her travel cage

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391482
10/03/07 12:02 PM
10/03/07 12:02 PM

A
AliaBrown
Unregistered
AliaBrown
Unregistered
A

Well Leilah got dropped off this morning. I'm hoping everything goes ok. They said they wouldn't put the collar on her when she is sedated and tried to tell me the "wait and see approach" I'm nervous about that though. I couldn't get the ecollar on her last time and she got really stressed with us trying. I got a different ecollar from Jen (THANKS!) So, maybe this one will be different! Fingers crossed!!

Re: Tail Amputation [Re: ] #391486
10/03/07 12:07 PM
10/03/07 12:07 PM

P
PixTrix
Unregistered
PixTrix
Unregistered
P

Alia, you are most welcome! It was the least I could do. I am so glad I had the foresight and bought more than just a few e-collars from Xfilefan when she made and sold them at the SGGA '05.

I am praying with all my might that Leilah comes out A-OK!

Many hugs go your way, Alia! hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Jen

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,547 TEXAS
679,062 OHIO
487,124 OKLAHOMA
432,131 UTAH
321,659 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024