Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Is your Glider Neutered? #455010
01/17/08 05:41 PM
01/17/08 05:41 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Many times we post right before our gliders are neutered, because we are being nervous glider slaves. And we post right AFTER our gliders are neutered - IF there is an SM problem.

The posts which say "the neutering was trouble-free, and he's back in the cage with his companions" seem to pass very quickly.

My concern is that with much (necessary!) attention being paid to the SM and neutering problems threads, newbies and others contemplating neutering may get the impression that neutering is very risky. I don't want anyone to hold back from neutering because of this!

So - please post your neutering experiences with your gliders. Did it go well? Did he SM? What did you do? What did your vet do? Were the poms removed or not? And ... last but not least ... how much did it cost?

I've had 5 of my 7 males neutered. They were done at different times, by 2 different vets. 2 have their poms, 3 do not. All 5 were in the cage that same night, back with their cage mates. They had no problems whatsoever. 3 of them were neutered as part of a "rescue package deal" and cost $55 each. The other 2 cost something like $130 each.

Tally:
5 neutered gliders / 0 problems

Last edited by ValkyrieMome; 01/17/08 05:42 PM. Reason: typo

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ValkyrieMome] #455017
01/17/08 05:51 PM
01/17/08 05:51 PM
Tampa, FL
Xglider Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Xglider  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Tampa, FL
great topic ... i have 4 neutered ..
Surge was done before I got him – poms off
Peanut & Punkin – I got form Monster she had them done – Poms on
Mango I had done here – Poms off – he did not have cage mates to go back with at the time …

Tally:
4 neutered gliders / 0 problems

* ~ * John * ~ * Sorry store is closed at this time.. <br>
Link -> [b]~~ XtremeGlider ~~ Home of the original Re~set Toys! ~~[/b] <br>
Oct 2012 update.. miss my gliders and my
glider family and think of my friends often!!!
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ValkyrieMome] #455021
01/17/08 05:53 PM
01/17/08 05:53 PM
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Slickable3 Offline
Glider Slave
Slickable3  Offline
Glider Slave

Cortlandt Manor, NY
My boy Guato is neutered. He had absolutely no problems whatsoever. The vet left the poms and only used a little bit of glue. He was put right in with his family when we got home from the vets office. Very peaceful experience!! I remember it costing around $175.00

~Christine
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: Xglider] #455024
01/17/08 05:59 PM
01/17/08 05:59 PM

H
heavenlybean
Unregistered
heavenlybean
Unregistered
H

we have one 1 yr old adult male, poppie, who was just neutered a week before christmas. pom left on. teresa (Dancing) helped us arrange to have him neutered by the vet that she uses, $40. no SM issues. he was visiting teresa for those few days, but she said he did fine. and when he came home, i think it was 2 days after... he went right back in with mommie, beanie and lacy with no problem.

we have a new young male, sabastian, who will be 4 months OOP on jan 30th, he will be going to get neutered by the same vet the first week in feb.

we currently have 3 joeys IP... lacy has 2 and mommie has 1... if any are males, they will get neutered as soon as they are 4 months OOP.

rho

1 male neutered, no problem
1 male due to be neutered, no hesitation at all

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ] #455028
01/17/08 06:03 PM
01/17/08 06:03 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio
North_Nocturne Offline
Glider Lover
North_Nocturne  Offline
Glider Lover

Cincinnati, Ohio
I have two males who were neutered with poms removed for $75 each. Neither of them had any immediate or long-term problems because of the neuters.

Elizabeth
gliders. Nocturne & Lark
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: North_Nocturne] #455030
01/17/08 06:10 PM
01/17/08 06:10 PM

T
TnR
Unregistered
TnR
Unregistered
T

Oh goodness, now I have to think!

Drake, Phoenix, Oberon, Lancelot, Ace, and Mozart are mine that I had neutered. I've also had four neutered for clients and friends and cared for them afterwards.

So 10 neuters and two chewed on their stich and had to be in an e-collor for about an hour afterwards. After that hour zero problems.

(I think I remember them all!)

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ] #455047
01/17/08 06:39 PM
01/17/08 06:39 PM

G
GliderMomma
Unregistered
GliderMomma
Unregistered
G

Elizabeth, what vet did you use? I want to get mine neutered. My vet wants to charge somewhere around $100 (which isn't bad) and they won't do the twins until they are 6 months. Just wondering if this is average for the area? I live between Cincinnati & Dayton.

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ] #455067
01/17/08 07:08 PM
01/17/08 07:08 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Ok -

Tally -

23 gliders neutered / 2 problems (not major)

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ValkyrieMome] #455097
01/17/08 07:34 PM
01/17/08 07:34 PM
Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix Offline
Glider Addict
cinnamonstix  Offline
Glider Addict

Twin Cities, MN
cinnamonstix: 3 neutered/0 problems

ley: 1 neutered w/ problems...glider lost due to negligent e vet (dealing with slight SM and infection from the SM)...NOT vet that did neuter. He was collared immediately post nueter after ripping his stitch and medicated with antibiotcs and pain meds and re-stitched...infection made his inner cloaca swell and he had to to go E vet...E vet did not give ANY antibiotics ever and he was kept for like a day to a day and a half. E vet is what caused him most harm...with proper care he would have been fine. His problems were not severe and should have been handled differently.

*all neuteres mentioned in post were done by the same vet, first 2 at once and then two others done seperatly. All were pom removed neuteres and pain meds WERE given to take home.

Last edited by cinnamonstix; 01/17/08 07:40 PM.

~GWEN~
Crazy Hubby Dru
Tortoise: Vork
Cats: Scooby, Swiper, Zero, Dinah & Sykes
Suggies: Meeko, Willow & Nemo; Rei, Rafiki & Rajah; Opal, Lily & Link; Tael, Tatl & Navi; Kristoff Krabbs & Crabby Patty
:rbridge: Fern, Cjarsa, Syfka, Icarus, Ivy, Howie & Gracie

www.cinnamonstix-n-sugar.com
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: cinnamonstix] #455180
01/17/08 09:35 PM
01/17/08 09:35 PM
Upstate NY
glidergrl1513 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidergrl1513  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Upstate NY
My male is neutered, although he was neutered before I brought him home. He was done in a vet in MI, near where the SGGA was last year I believe..no problems with him.

Edit: Pom was left on for Toby!

Last edited by glidergrl1513; 01/18/08 06:48 PM.
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: glidergrl1513] #455188
01/17/08 09:48 PM
01/17/08 09:48 PM

P
Penguin
Unregistered
Penguin
Unregistered
P

My male was done before Xmas pom removed and no problems at all.

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ] #455193
01/17/08 09:54 PM
01/17/08 09:54 PM

M
Melissa2721
Unregistered
Melissa2721
Unregistered
M

I have 1 male and he is neutered. The poms were not removed and it went very very smoothly. No SM issues or problems at all.

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ] #455281
01/18/08 12:32 AM
01/18/08 12:32 AM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
I have three neutered boys. All of them were neutered poms on. Dakota was neutered 5 years ago and cost me $35. Pascal and Cayden were neutered almost 2 years ago by a different vet than Dakota's and each neuter cost $60.

All of my boys did great and went back with their cage mates the same night!

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: sugarlope] #455293
01/18/08 12:46 AM
01/18/08 12:46 AM

E
ErinA
Unregistered
ErinA
Unregistered
E

I had a boy neutered. He had no problems recovering, did not sm, and was back to his usual self by the next day.

It cost around $40, poms left.

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ] #455303
01/18/08 12:55 AM
01/18/08 12:55 AM
North Fort Worth - TX
jacknsally Offline
Glider Addict
jacknsally  Offline
Glider Addict

North Fort Worth - TX
5 neuters- 2 different dr's both $55-$60.00. Both dr's leave the pom- no after pain meds- all males were put back with their families shortly after returning home and all were great boys with no complications.

5 neuters/ 0 complications

Side note- the dr I used in MS did 4 of my neuters & about 7 others that I can remember of from other gc members and I've only heard of 1 complication but we don't know if it was exactly neutered related. We think the glider was already ill and it brought out the infection.

So 11 neuters/ 1 fatal complication

Ñancy
~Always on my mind & in my heart Jack, Sally & Serenity~

Mobmilli's Boutique
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: jacknsally] #455322
01/18/08 01:16 AM
01/18/08 01:16 AM

7glider7
Unregistered
7glider7
Unregistered

Kirby was neutered before I got him. No problems.

I was petrified about getting Zeus neutered from reading all the horror stories. But my vet (Dr. Cathy Johnson-Delaney) is AWESOME and she has never had a complication with a glider neuter (with anyone else I would think this was BS but with her I believe it...she teaches classes on pain medication and anesthesiology in exotics, she knows her stuff).

I want to say it cost around $150 for pain meds and everything. No problems whatsoever. We had to take the wheel OUT of his cage so he'd take it easy. He has no poms, and they put him on Metacam for 5 days, which I was leery of at first (I know everyone posts no more than 3 days), but they told me that he would need to be on higher dosages for a longer period to cause any organ damage. He did groom the site, but didn't really seem to have any pain. It was like he never had surgery at all.

I know some people might be upset with me for saying this, but sometimes when I see people post that they have gotten 4 or 5 gliders neutered and most of them had problems with SM, well, unless you are taking in rescue gliders that may be SMing because they have a lot of behavioral stresses before they came to you, I think you need to reassess your vet.

My first vet was a "glider experienced vet" that had seen gliders for years, and they pretty much sounded like they knew what they were doing. But they didn't have a great neutering record. I knew somebody who lost a glider from complications with them. Still, I thought they were pretty good.

When I met Dr. J-D, her opinion (and she's very opinionated!) was that a lot of times gliders SMing is because they are not being adequately medicated for pain or anesthetized properly. Her two cents was that if you are doing all of that correctly, the glider should have no idea it was neutered and should have no reason to go after the site.

I initially thought that maybe saying that was sort of insulting to the other vets I had worked with, but after seeing how Zeus really didn't seem to have any pain or notice the neuter at all, I'm starting to appreciate that maybe she's right and she really is that awesome with gliders.

For me, personally, after seeing the difference between a "glider experienced vet" and a REALLY "glider EXPERIENCED vet," if I had multiple problems with neuters on multiple gliders, I'd be looking for a different vet, if possible.

However, I understand we are SO spoiled to have her nearby...I understand that in some states you might only have 2 or 3 vets in the entire state that see exotics, so your options are limited frown But that is my two cents based on my limited experience.

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: jacknsally] #455330
01/18/08 01:23 AM
01/18/08 01:23 AM
Columbia, Missouri
kthiessen Offline
Glider Addict
kthiessen  Offline
Glider Addict

Columbia, Missouri
2 males both neutered, poms left. They were neutered before coming to me but I think it was $75 for the neuters.

1 small problem, with Logan, he developed a pocket of blood which had to be drained. He didn't SM. Blood was noticed and he was taken to an e-vet, the pocket was drained, he was sent home on pain meds and antibiotics. Healed up and no problems since.

My second male along with many other males from the breeder were neutered by the same vet with no problems.

2 Neuters/1 Minor Complication

~ Kathy ~

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ] #455331
01/18/08 01:24 AM
01/18/08 01:24 AM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Jen - thanks for posting this. I really think that SMing is a pain thing - and with pain meds, they needn't do it.

However, there may be other underlying issues.

Having said that - some gliders are much more sensitive to changes in their environment. I'm sure they'd be more sensitive to changes on their body as well?

Thank you all for posting here! I really believe in neutering gliders! I'd love to convince people that it isn't as scary as it is made out to be. With a good exotic vet it is a pretty routine procedure, and need not stress the glider much at all!

I think we are up to 47 gliders neutered / 2 with problems (one fatal)

Edit: Kathy we posted at the same time. So that is 49 gliders / 3 complications - 2 minor, 1 fatal.

Last edited by ValkyrieMome; 01/18/08 01:30 AM.

Alden

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ValkyrieMome] #455342
01/18/08 01:36 AM
01/18/08 01:36 AM

A
aliciay
Unregistered
aliciay
Unregistered
A

Gobo pulled his incision open immediately- my vet simply sedated him, reglued it & gave him more Torb. Second time around, he was fine. I told the vet he should be a plastic surgeon bc 2 days later, I couldn't even see a scar! Cost, however, I can't help you with, cuz I work there, so I dont know what a client be charged for a neuter.

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ValkyrieMome] #455351
01/18/08 01:45 AM
01/18/08 01:45 AM

7glider7
Unregistered
7glider7
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: ValkyrieMome

Having said that - some gliders are much more sensitive to changes in their environment. I'm sure they'd be more sensitive to changes on their body as well?

Absolutely true and I totally agree. Some people, and some gliders, I'm sure, are just way more sensitive and thus will be more prone to pain, and thus to SMing. I'm sure this is even moreso for the awesome people who give rescues with troubled pasts a loving home...these gliders with a traumatic past and other underlying issues are probably even more likely to SM.

So, something like having dozens of neuters, like you have, with only 1 or 2 problems, is to be expected and seems to be a very reasonable number...

I'm just saying, I have seen some people on other posts say remarks like "it seems to be a 50/50 thing whether they go after the site or not"...or "we've had problems with many of our gliders we've gotten neutered,"...to me, that is a red flag that too many complications are occurring, and you should be asking your vet lots of questions.

Maybe it's not the vet's fault at all and you are you are a wonderful soul and you are just taking on some exceptionally challenged gliders. But I would certainly be hounding my vet with questions too.

We'd like to all trust our vets just like we'd like to trust our doctors...but sadly, we've seen (particularly with exotics) that many times they are not as experienced as they'd like us to think frown Sometimes they don't always appreciate us asking questions, but it can be one of the most important things we do for our gliders.

Anyways, enough rambling from me!

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ] #455359
01/18/08 01:57 AM
01/18/08 01:57 AM
Quincy, IL 62305
Lynsie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lynsie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL 62305
I think I have only had 2 neuters done here. . .lol. Both of then went great! The poms were left on and I was able to put them right back in with thier mates the same day without any problems. It costs me about $100 per glider.

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: Lynsie] #455370
01/18/08 02:13 AM
01/18/08 02:13 AM
Mobile,Alabama
jannee66 Offline
Glider Addict
jannee66  Offline
Glider Addict

Mobile,Alabama
5 boys all neutered
2 are rescues that came to me already neutered (no poms)
My 2 rescues Sidney and Sheldon...I had neutered (no poms)
Sweetpea ( not a rescue) I had neutered (no poms)
The cost was $80.00 each and no problems thumb
Sweetpea had no cage mate at the time and the twins were never seperated.
Great topic agree

wave Jannie

I heart my Sweet Spellbinding Sugar :glider:s

Glider Kisses
Pouches and Cage Sets

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: jannee66] #455470
01/18/08 09:37 AM
01/18/08 09:37 AM
Kansas
Owndbymyfurballs Offline
Glider Guardian
Owndbymyfurballs  Offline
Glider Guardian

Kansas
I have 13 males, 3 of which are too young to be fixed yet and one that is sterile. Of the other 9 I have had 6 fixed so far, with plans to have the others fixed soon.

My vet charged me $55 each (including pain meds), but has just raised his price to $65 each (also including pain meds). He is a WONDERFUL vet, and has left the poms on all of my boys.

To date I have had no complications when it comes to have gliders neutered.

Becci
Owned By My Many Furballs And Loving It!
~Loving My Glider Crew Since 2004~

Anxiously Counting Down The Days To Dayton’s Arrival (07-28-08). Only 1 More To Go!!
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: Owndbymyfurballs] #455474
01/18/08 09:50 AM
01/18/08 09:50 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
I have 4 adult males. 1 was neutered before I got him and from my understanding it was uncomplicated smile 1 was neutered after I had him for about a year. He did SM post-neuter (poms were removed) and had to be in an e-collar for 3 days but after that he left it alone and never had any further problems. Cost was $175, all told. The other 2 males will be getting neutered in the near future. I'm saving up for it. My current vet charges almost $400 per glider for neutering so I'm looking into a different vet that's almost an hour away instead dunno

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: Owndbymyfurballs] #455478
01/18/08 09:55 AM
01/18/08 09:55 AM

S
samantha3212
Unregistered
samantha3212
Unregistered
S

quick question - what is the difference between leaving or removing the poms? Does it affect them after surgery? Brutus is neutered, with poms removed, but he was neutered before I got him, so I really know nothing about it...

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: sugarglidersuz] #455484
01/18/08 10:01 AM
Garland, TX
Mel2mdl Offline
Glider Addict
Mel2mdl  Offline
Glider Addict

Garland, TX
I have had a total of 5 male gliders, all neutered.

The first two were done by me (a vet, but I paid for it and arranged it.) $70 for both, no pain meds coming home, in an e-collar that was removed quickly - in fact, Karl took his off on the way home. Tried to keep them separate, but they were so sad so put together about 3am - no problems what-so-ever - except me going into a panic over grooming! grin Poms left on.

Sampson, Nevada and Noel all came to me neutered - one from Dancing, the others from JacknSally (Nancy). To be honest, I know Sampson had the poms removed, but I've never looked on the other two! roflmao

Molly, son & husband:

Chairman Meow
Oscar & Thomas
Sam, Diego, Delilah, Delia :wfb:
Nevada, Noel
Marcel, Dakota, Latte
Dexter, Didi, Almond, Joy and Fitz
:grey:
Karl,Lenny,Jynxie,Chamille, Kee & Mr. Beans in my heart forever.
Teaching teenagers-part joy, part guerilla warfare! :rbridge:
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: ] #455485
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Originally Posted By: samantha3212
quick question - what is the difference between leaving or removing the poms? Does it affect them after surgery? Brutus is neutered, with poms removed, but he was neutered before I got him, so I really know nothing about it...
When the poms are removed, the vet must use sutures or glue to close the incision site. There's much more likelihood of post-neuter SM when sutures or glue are used because the glider feels driven to remove the "foreign object". When the poms are left, only the testicles are removed. The incision can be much smaller and so sutures nor glue are necessary. Sometimes though, a vet will still use sutures or glue even when leaving the poms (such as has happened with Herc - see that thread for more info) and then, again, SM is much more likely. There are many other precautions that can be taken to try to prevent SM. For more info, read through Dancing's article on Neutering FAQ's.

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: sugarglidersuz] #455490
01/18/08 10:07 AM
01/18/08 10:07 AM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
I have 3 nuetered males. 1 came to me that way with pom left. 1 I took to Dallas and they left the pom on. the cost was 55 dollars. no meds. came home same day. No problems. Then I had Spencer nuetered this past tuesday at another vet. pom was removed. came home same day with antibiotics and pain med. Cost was 247.11. He is in an ecollar(due to the SM that happened 2 days before the nueter). so far no problems. smile

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: Cora] #455500
01/18/08 10:33 AM
01/18/08 10:33 AM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
I've had four neutered here. All with poms OFF, not one single problem. No signs of pain in any of them.

Dr.T does use a couple drops of glue, but he will also put a drop or two in other places so they wont be drawn to just the incision area.

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: Is your Glider Neutered? [Re: Srlb] #455503
01/18/08 10:43 AM
01/18/08 10:43 AM

L
Lisa_Ann
Unregistered
Lisa_Ann
Unregistered
L

Thank you so much for posting this! I had put off neutering my boys due to an overwhelming fear of complications based on the problems I had read about. We always seem to hear more about the bad than the good!

My two gliders were neutered a few months ago (poms off) with no problems. $100.00 each including pain meds.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,547 TEXAS
679,062 OHIO
487,124 OKLAHOMA
432,131 UTAH
321,659 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024