Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Gimp Glider - Part 2 #540519
04/30/08 07:23 PM
04/30/08 07:23 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
To Everyone Involved - THANK YOU!!! You guys are INCREDIBLE!!! hug2

See Part-1

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: LSardou] #540529
04/30/08 07:32 PM
04/30/08 07:32 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Kody will be getting another glider and I will make sure he becomes a registered user here!!

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: pappy1264] #540533
04/30/08 07:38 PM
04/30/08 07:38 PM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
Mary - I'm so grateful for you spearheading this effort.

I can't wait for updates on this little one.

You guys are all wonderful. Thank you, Kody!!

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: ValkyrieMome] #540537
04/30/08 07:42 PM
04/30/08 07:42 PM
MS
Janie Offline
Glider Lover
Janie  Offline
Glider Lover

MS
Welcome to GC Kody! Thanks for letting your suggie get the help he needs,,, your gonna be an awesome suggie dad I am glad you will be getting another glider. Suggies make life so much more fun =) If I can help just ask

slave to 9 cages of adorable suggies
:grey: :wfb: :rtmo: :leu: :wt:
http://www.suggierealm.com
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: ValkyrieMome] #540540
04/30/08 07:46 PM
04/30/08 07:46 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
I'm glad I could help. I wish I were closer to physically do something but I wanted to do what I could. I am happy he will be taken care of and that Kody will be getting a healthy glider. He will be 'Bruce Lee's' uncle! And we are all his extended family! Val will be his new, very loving mom!!!

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: pappy1264] #540545
04/30/08 07:51 PM
04/30/08 07:51 PM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Jackie_Chans_Mom  Offline
Glider Addict

Texas
We are rapidly becoming a group home for community gliders here. LOL.

I have decided to name this little one Bruce Lee for sure. He won't let one bad leg stop him! You'll see!

Now when I do my "special needs" training videos, we can say "Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee star in ___________" hehe.

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR SUGAR GROUP SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #540550
04/30/08 08:04 PM
04/30/08 08:04 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
lol....I love it!! I know under your loving care, little Bruce Lee will just soar! Keep us posted. Sending prayers out for Shawna and Kody driving tonight......

Mary
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: pappy1264] #540562
04/30/08 08:35 PM
04/30/08 08:35 PM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Texas
Shawna already has this little one in her care and is almost home with him. She has warned me, though, to get my boxing gloves back out cause we are gonna fight for him!

She says he is just precious and wonderful and sweet, but does appear to be in a bit of pain.

She also said that he is so young that his tail has not "poofed" yet. I just have to laugh. Not long ago I was saying how I would never have joeys. "I am a rescue, not a breeder. I'll never have a joey. And thank goodness, they terrify me." is what I said. NOW, this is the 4th one in 6 weeks (which is a very sad commentary on how bad the mill breeders have gotten lately).

Anyway - I have been practicing for 6 weeks, so I am READY. Cruiser will be celebrating his 6 weeks OOP anniversary tomorrow, so he will move out of the incubator and into a small cage soon, and then we will just see what Bruce Lee needs. I swear, I can mix joey formula in my sleep now....

One more small baby for me..... One Giant success for the community!

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318
Daily giving the abused, unloved, unwanted and neglected SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #540567
04/30/08 08:40 PM
04/30/08 08:40 PM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Well, hopefully Val, he will heal and he is young enough that this nightmare will fade for him and he will never look back! I am so glad she has him, thank you for letting us know. NOW I can get some sleep! (Well, after we have playtime...right now the gliders are all celebrating with Mighty Mealies! The glider room is chirping with happiness!!)

I am going to sign out for the night.

Last edited by pappy1264; 04/30/08 08:57 PM.

Mary
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: pappy1264] #540573
04/30/08 08:49 PM
04/30/08 08:49 PM
Big Sandy TN
Sherri Offline
Glider Addict
Sherri  Offline
Glider Addict

Big Sandy TN
YAY!!!! I cant wait to hear ALL the updates on Bruce Lee!

sherri

Forever home to a wide variety of animals, domestic, farm and exotic.
My passion is my little suggie sweethearts! 731-441-9814

http://www.newbysglidernook.com/index.html
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: Sherri] #540578
04/30/08 09:05 PM
04/30/08 09:05 PM

B
buttercup
Unregistered
buttercup
Unregistered
B

I am so glad this worked out and Bruce Lee will be getting medical attention!!

I was without my jeep most of the afternoon...and I so wish I had it. I was off work ALL day too frown Even tho College Station is a bit of a drive from me...

Kody...big kudos for you coming and getting help! You'll have a much better experience with your next suggie!! And since everyone here is so AWESOME...you'll get a great little suggie to take care of!

And yes, check into the care credit deal. If anything, ask your folks for assistance. It's a great thing to have...just in case!!

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: ] #540594
04/30/08 09:22 PM
04/30/08 09:22 PM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
Well, I have NoNo at home. He would try and go somewhere and I'd say No No and he'd stop. He is beautiful, smooth fur, maybe some color. And he crabs! LOL, just because. I have a picture that shows how big he is and how pretty he is. And his little foot. He is a bit dehydrated, but not bad. He weighs 26 grams. He did poop for me. Cody says he has been pottying on his own, and that he has gotten him to eat some apple. Right now he isn't wanting to eat, so I'll try again in a little bit. He does get around very well. So, we will see how it goes tonight. I think his leg is dead most of the way up, he doesn't bend his knee. What a precious little boy though!!!!

Attached Files
NoNo 010.JPG (131 downloads)

Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: USMom] #540596
04/30/08 09:23 PM
04/30/08 09:23 PM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
PS, his name is Bruce Lee, but I'll call him NoNo.

Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: LSardou] #540602
04/30/08 09:36 PM
04/30/08 09:36 PM

M
maxtormunch
Unregistered
maxtormunch
Unregistered
M

Hello everyone, this is Kody. I just got home from dropping off Bruce Lee, and finally had some time to register here at GC.

I would like to thank everyone that worked to get Bruce Lee the help he needs. Thanks so much especially to Mary, Shawna, and Val. I am so happy I was able to find such a caring group of people. It would be awesome if you could keep us up to date about his health. I hope everything works out. Knowing he is in good hands will help relieve some of my stress I have from final exams.

Once again thanks so much to everyone here at GC that offered me assistance to get Bruce Lee to a vet as soon as possible. I will be excited to eventually get a glider and I know that with all the info and great people here at GC I will be a great glider owner.

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: ] #540604
04/30/08 09:40 PM
04/30/08 09:40 PM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
Kody, he looks great. Quick question that I forgot to ask, when is the last time he ate? He isn't acting very hungry right now, and I don't want to force him unless I have to.

Shawna

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: USMom] #540617
04/30/08 10:05 PM
04/30/08 10:05 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
wave Kody, WELCOME to GliderCENTRAL! I am so so sorry that your first glider experience had to turn out so horriable. Not only for you but for this sweet little baby. In a way, I feel that Miracles do happen, people are in the right place at the right time. In "Bruce Lee's" case, if he had not been brought to you, his chances of having a life would have been next to nill. Thank you for reaching out for help and taking the steps to seek help for him. He is in the best care possible!
When the time comes for you to become a permanent glider slave, I know you will be the best.
Please stick around, and keep us posted when you finally do get another glider.
In the meantime, Good Luck with your finals......

I'm going to move this into our "Health and Hygiene" forum now.

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: LSardou] #540639
04/30/08 10:44 PM
04/30/08 10:44 PM
Texas
Jackie_Chans_Mom Offline
Glider Addict
Glider Addict

Texas
Linda - you are right - things happen for a reason. Here is how this unfolded:

Mary worked very hard for 2 days to get in touch with Kody, even though he didn't know it.

I have been sad all day over New-Nu leaving this Friday, but the timing works out great as I will now have a free hospital cage and some free time to work with Bruce Lee. Plus, I won't have time to sit around being sad about Naruto and Sasuke going home all day cause I have to get prepared for Bruce Lee.

I have been looking for months for a "special" potential cage mate for Jackie Chan. It happens that this Saturday Shawna is bringing a glider here from Austin (near where Bruce Lee was) to try with Jackie Chan and see if they hit it off. This is the only weekend that someone was coming all this way to the middle of nowhere, and the timing couldn't be more perfect.

I do not believe that it is accidental that this glider landed in Kody's hands just a short distance from Shawna at the exact time that Shawna is preparing to come to me - a person who has significant experience with gliders with mobility issues and injuries and a vet with experience with those same gliders. It is no accident that Mary was able to track Kody down on a night when Shawna could meet Kody and get the glider. It is no accident that Shawna - also not a breeder - happens to have milk replacer at her home right now. It is no accident that New-Nu is leaving at the exact time that I need that cage to be free (of course, I would have just bought a new one if I needed to, but this works out even better). It is no accident that I have been working for 6 weeks with sick and injured mill bred gliders who were pulled and sold way too young - as it appears Bruce Lee was. No, it is no accident - seems more divine to me.

~~ Val B ~~ 806-803-0318

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: Jackie_Chans_Mom] #540662
04/30/08 11:28 PM
04/30/08 11:28 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Val, you forgot to mention - that It's no ACCIDENT that all these special gliders have people like you, Mary, Shawna, and so many others to be there for them, to care for and to love them... hug2

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: LSardou] #540748
05/01/08 05:57 AM
05/01/08 05:57 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
I just woke up......I actually slept like a brick last night! lol And this is the first place I came! I am so happy to read Shawna made it safely home. I am sure Kody got some sleep last night too (well, I sure hope he did!)

Btw, Kody, glad you were able to register! Oh, check your email, I sent you something.

I told Val last night I believe everything happened the way it was supposed to. I truly believe that Bruce Lee was MEANT to be with Val all along, he just needed to get there! And it also brought Kody here, where he will get all the best possible information to help him become the best suggie parent possible (but based on everything I have seen so far, he is off to a pretty good start!) Kody, again I say, THANK YOU FOR COMING HERE AND THEN COMING BACK! (Now I don't have to take out a classified and front page ad to find you in your school paper! lol Btw, I called the paper and they are THRILLED this all worked out and they are praying for Bruce Lee!)

Everyone here worked very hard for this little guy. And that is how it should be. I have for a long time viewed GC as a very large extended family. We have our disagreements, but when it is really important, we are all 'together'. I feel so blessed to be a member. When I got Timmy, I really knew nothing. Timmy was in very bad shape. I don't know what I would have done without all of you. So whatever part I had in all this, I did it because I needed to. I look at my babies and if something was wrong with them, I would want help for them. I know little Bruce Lee will do great! I know Kody will get himself a wonderful, healthy little bra baby (we will have to make a special 'bra' for him....lol) Again, MelindaKay, THANK YOU for offering him that joey. I know all the angels will send one very special baby for Kody! To Shawna, you are amazing! Thank you for taking the time last night to get him. I know you are busy and it was no small task. I am glad Kody was able to meet you to make it a little easier. Kody thank you for doing that! Thank you to all who played a part in this. Your thoughts and prayers all came to fruition!

And lastly, but certainly not leastly, to Val. Not just for taking in Bruce Lee, but for all the amazing work you have done for all these little ones. You inspire us to be better glider parents. I know Bruce Lee could not have a better mom.

And to the little guy himself, Bruce Lee....THANK YOU for being a good boy and NOT eating yourself. I know you have been through so much in your short little life, but I hope and pray that all the spoiling you receive from now on (and I KNOW you will be spoiled) will somehow make you forget all this pain and sadness. May you live a long, healthy life and be an example of what love can do.........

Today is a GREAT DAY!

Kody, hope you ace those finals!!!!!

Now I need my coffee!! lol

Last edited by pappy1264; 05/01/08 06:02 AM.

Mary
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: pappy1264] #540759
05/01/08 06:31 AM
05/01/08 06:31 AM

T
TWilson
Unregistered
TWilson
Unregistered
T

This is an incredible story that with some pretty amazing people.
Cody, thank you for loving this little one so much that you gave him up so he could live.

Mary, you are awesome. You remind me of that poster with the bird trying to eat the frog and the frog is half way down and he has his hand around the birds neck and the caption reads, "Never give up"
Thank you for not giving up when it looked like he might be gone.

MalindaKay, Bless you and your kind offer. You are giving up a baby to save a baby you have never seen but love just the same.

Shawna and Val, this little one is truly blessed to have you both. Two loving individuals that have bought him home where he will be nurtured and will most definitely will thrive and blossom. Not only did ya'll save his life but it will be a life without limits.

All I can say is Thank you to all again, you have truly shown your true colors and they are beautiful. hug2

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: ] #540761
05/01/08 06:35 AM
05/01/08 06:35 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Tammy, one thing anyone who has bid against me on critterbin and ebay knows I DON'T GIVE UP, I DON'T LIKE TO LOSE! lol Thank you. It was a huge collaberative effort, but all for one cause. One little glider who didn't deserve the hand he was dealt. And one person who just wanted to have a healthy sugar glider and thought he was doing the right thing by getting him. The thing is, by him getting Bruce Lee, he saved his life. And I like the way you put it 'a life without limits'. Truer words were never spoken!!

Mary
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: pappy1264] #540767
05/01/08 06:44 AM
05/01/08 06:44 AM
WI USA
G
gliderlover1 Offline
Glider Guardian
gliderlover1  Offline
Glider Guardian
G

WI USA
I love you guys!!! hug2
No where on the web have I met people more like me!
I was dying when I saw those pictures. But Had no idea what I could do. But you guys just tried and tried and figured everything out. You are amazing people.
What goes around comes around. And you will all be so blessed!
mlove

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: ] #540777
05/01/08 07:22 AM
05/01/08 07:22 AM

T
tigiris1721
Unregistered
tigiris1721
Unregistered
T

Im Glad to hear that NoNo is ok. thumb

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: ] #540800
05/01/08 08:09 AM
05/01/08 08:09 AM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
NoNo, AKA Bruce Lee did very well last night. He ate about a teaspoon and a half of food from 9 pm to 6 am. I think that is excellent, considering his age/size. He isn't hurting, and I don't see any signs of infection at all. He does get cool on his own, so we are using a heating pad on one side of his cage, and he does move around to get comfortable. He will climb my shirt, and when he didn't like what I was trying to feed him last night, he tried to glide away. That was funny, he jumped and glided about 1 1/2 inches, from my hand to the table! roflmao

He is very sweet, and just curls up in a ball in my hand and crashes. I told Val, I'd fight her for him. I bet Auntie Peggy would babysit when I go to Portugal... exclamation Just kidding, he is the perfect age to be a playmate for Cruiser for a while. And awww....he is just beautiful!

Shawna

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: ] #540802
05/01/08 08:13 AM
05/01/08 08:13 AM
North Fort Worth - TX
jacknsally Offline
Glider Addict
jacknsally  Offline
Glider Addict

North Fort Worth - TX
Kody, nice to see you here. I'm glad you made it back, you won't beleive how many never come back for the help they seek. I also thank you for not giving up on your little one and not just replacing him with another.

You mentioned your roomate/friend also got a glider so they wouldn't be alone. How is that little one doing? I'm assuming they are from the same breeder. Be sure to give that little one extra love and attention since he's been separated from his parents and cage mate in short quick time span.

Does the little one look to be the same age or older? How is it taking to solid foods? If you need any ideas to keep the little one eating, just let us know.

Welcome to the glider family hug2

Ñancy
~Always on my mind & in my heart Jack, Sally & Serenity~

Mobmilli's Boutique
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: jacknsally] #540806
05/01/08 08:21 AM
05/01/08 08:21 AM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
Nancy, I did ask him about that, and he said the other glider looks bigger than this one. He said both were eating solid food. Hopefully that means the other one is older.

Shawna

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: USMom] #540811
05/01/08 08:38 AM
05/01/08 08:38 AM

L
Lisa_Ann
Unregistered
Lisa_Ann
Unregistered
L

Wow!
I have been worrying over this all night!
I am sitting here totally in tears (but happy ones for once).
Miracles don't just happen you folks MAKE them happen.
You all are such an amazing group of people.
I am sure your love and kindness will be returned to you many times over!
Thank you all for helping Kody and Bruce Lee!

thanks hug2

Last edited by Lisa_Ann; 05/01/08 08:39 AM. Reason: sp
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: USMom] #540812
05/01/08 08:47 AM
05/01/08 08:47 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
That is great news, Shawna!! I know you will, but please update us as soon as you can about the vets today! Yeah for NoNo/Bruce Lee!!! That is so cute he tried to glide! That shows this little guy has spirit and is a fighter!! (But a lover as well, I see! lol) God bless and amen, that is all I can say!!

Last edited by pappy1264; 05/01/08 08:48 AM.

Mary
Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: pappy1264] #540832
05/01/08 09:22 AM
05/01/08 09:22 AM
SE Minnesota..
GliderLove Offline
Glider Addict
GliderLove  Offline
Glider Addict

SE Minnesota..
cry <---- HAPPY TEARS!!!! heart

Cindy
Mom to
Jae, Ashton, Briannah, Nevaeh & Addy

& all my fuzzies!
Breeder of Leu's, Mosaics, wfb, and standard grey's.
Owner of www.MySugarAddiction.com

:rtmo: :leu:

Re: Gimp Glider - Part 2 [Re: GliderLove] #540857
05/01/08 09:58 AM
05/01/08 09:58 AM
Texas
MelindaKay Offline
Glider Slave
MelindaKay  Offline
Glider Slave

Texas
Yay!! Amazing!! Great job to everyone involved!!

Kody...here's my email mpowders12@hotmail.com so you can keep in touch. I will keep you posted on when your baby will be oop. I'm in the DFW area and will bring him to you when he's ready smile

Good luck with your finals!

Melinda Powders

POWDERED SUGAR GLIDERS

email: melindakay@powderedsugargliders.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 422 guests, and 80 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,580 TEXAS
679,079 OHIO
487,159 OKLAHOMA
432,164 UTAH
321,689 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024