Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Please Share All Wheel Stories #558586
05/27/08 05:28 PM
05/27/08 05:28 PM

A
Amy_Fred
Unregistered
Amy_Fred
Unregistered
A

Hello...

I know that everyone has an opinion as to what wheel is the best, quietest, safest, etc. We would like to get a wheel that is an upgrade from the one that we have. However, we're not sure what wheel to get. I see many people saying what wheel they have, and they like it, but I want to know details.

I saw a post where the member said that their glider got their foot stuck in a Stealth and now the glider is afraid to use it. This is the EXACT type of thing that I want to know about.

Basically I would like you to give me a "product review". And not JUST the bad stuff, I would like to hear about the good stuff too.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #558589
05/27/08 05:30 PM
05/27/08 05:30 PM
NW Missouri
princessmegi Offline
Serious Glideritis
princessmegi  Offline
Serious Glideritis

NW Missouri
I use Stealths and Rescues (similar to Stealth except the track is diamonds instead of squares) and have NEVER had any problems with either. My gliders would kill me if I took away their wheels. With the Stealths and Rescues, they are able to grab hold and spin around the wheel on the inside and outside. They also have room to leap in the wheel.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/PrincessMegiShare/MegisPictures391.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/PrincessMegiShare/MegisPictures389.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/PrincessMegiShare/MegisPictures289.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/PrincessMegiShare/Cobalt-Tracie1.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/PrincessMegiShare/Cobalt-Tracie2.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/PrincessMegiShare/Cobalt-Tracie3.jpg

Last edited by princessmegi; 05/27/08 05:35 PM. Reason: Added Pictures

"My doctrine is this: that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt." ~ Anna Sewell, English Novelist
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: princessmegi] #558592
05/27/08 05:33 PM
05/27/08 05:33 PM

A
Amy_Fred
Unregistered
Amy_Fred
Unregistered
A

thumb princessmegi thumb

thanks This is EXACTLY the type of information I need. Thanks for listing what makes these wheels for preference.

hug2

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #558598
05/27/08 05:40 PM
05/27/08 05:40 PM
Maryland
Holly1221 Offline
Glider Slave
Holly1221  Offline
Glider Slave

Maryland
[font:comic sans ms]Amy,
i've had both types of wheel, the Wodent and the Stealth. by far i think my choice would be the Stealth [it's QUIET. and when i had the Wodent, it was a little difficult taking the nail track in and out[/font]

Holly & Jeff heart
Misos Phoenix Keegan Knuckles // Asa Etienne Kyrian // Cheyenne Peyton Godiva

RIP my sweet gangel babies, mommy loves you!
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: Holly1221] #558606
05/27/08 05:45 PM
05/27/08 05:45 PM
NW Missouri
princessmegi Offline
Serious Glideritis
princessmegi  Offline
Serious Glideritis

NW Missouri
Edited my post to add pictures so you can see a glider using a Stealth.

"My doctrine is this: that if we see cruelty or wrong that we have the power to stop, and we do nothing, we make ourselves sharers in the guilt." ~ Anna Sewell, English Novelist
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: Holly1221] #558607
05/27/08 05:47 PM
05/27/08 05:47 PM

A
Amy_Fred
Unregistered
Amy_Fred
Unregistered
A

thumb Holly thumb

Thank you for sharing. Your opinion on wheels is great given that you own both wheels and you can see the difference between them.

thanks

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: princessmegi] #558610
05/27/08 05:50 PM
05/27/08 05:50 PM

A
Amy_Fred
Unregistered
Amy_Fred
Unregistered
A

I saw the pictures Megi. Thats exactly what Peanut looks like in his wheel. He LOVES to do the jumping, rather than running.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #558613
05/27/08 05:54 PM
05/27/08 05:54 PM

S
SuggieLuver4941
Unregistered
SuggieLuver4941
Unregistered
S

I have a stealth for Oliver and Em, and they lovee it. Emma used to be more attached to it than Oliver, but now it's opposite. Emma still loves it, but I've never seen Oliver happier [except for when we play in the room] than when he's in that stealth. He gets a kick out of running as fast as the can then holding on to spin around and around, then do it again. It's too cute. And it's QUIET. smile
So I love the stealth, and my suggies would kill me if I took it from them.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #558621
05/27/08 06:04 PM
05/27/08 06:04 PM
St. Charles, Missouri
Suggiegramma Offline
Glider Slave
Suggiegramma  Offline
Glider Slave

St. Charles, Missouri
Most of my cages are trios so I HAVE to use Stealth's (plus I love them) cause they like to jump in while it's being used and with the Wodent, they can't do that. Plus with three of them using it, someone is usually hanging on the outside! jump

Virginia

Suggies
Sachi,Miuccia,Mignon,Cosette,Blaise,Florianna,Fabio,
Abbi,Fletcher,Eshton,Hansel,Gretel,Sahara,Parker,SugarBear,
Emily,Ariana,Symphony,Mozart,Smeegle,Cocoa,Hershey,Tippy,
Hollister,Anastasia,Buffy,Tawny,Stormy,Aurora,Chance,Karma,
Kristoff,Ruby.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #558624
05/27/08 06:10 PM
05/27/08 06:10 PM
Florida
Flgliderlover Offline
Glider Explorer
Flgliderlover  Offline
Glider Explorer

Florida
I also have both wheels. I bought 2 wodent wheels (didn't know about stealths at the time). One has the trim track in it, the other doesn't, so I would just switch out the whole thing. (I think it's called laziness, lol.) My concerns came because 1 - the wodent "walks" around the cage with the energy the gliders put into its use, and 2 - the center pole. I heard horror stories about gliders getting a tail caught in debris on the center pole, and suffering severe injuries. Plus, it stinks. Sorry, makers of wodent wheels - they're a pain to clean. Even hauling it out weekly and spraying very hot water into it, there was always some little spot of goop / poo that was a problem to remove. I had a large, open wheel that came with the cage, but the danged thing kept falling off the side of the cage, and I deemed it too dangerous to use, much as they loved the openness and freedom.

So, I got a stealth. Suggies love it!! I want a larger one, tho. Think I had a senior moment when measuring the opening of the cage, and went with the junior instead of the full sized one. I'll be ordering the larger one . . . soon! Besides, with the 4 of them, they're not really big on sharing the wheel, lol. Another benefit of the stealth - aside from being quiet, clean, and stable - because of the design one suggie can hang on to the outside and get a free ride. Now, if I can just get the fluffy glider on the inside to do the work . . . :-)

Mom to 2 skin kids (both grown) heart
Grandma to 1 skin kid heart
Surrogate mom to 3 suggies - Peanut, Ariel, and Sheena, WT Female OOP 1/23/08 - woo hoo!!! heart
R.I.P. Maya, 2/3/13
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: Suggiegramma] #558628
05/27/08 06:13 PM
Syracuse, NY
Kiiru Offline
Glider Addict
Kiiru  Offline
Glider Addict

Syracuse, NY
My kids love their stealth so much that they'll run in it for hours on end. Since it's so big, they're able to run on it together. One of them will hang on and the other will run really fast and jump over the kid that's hanging on. It's so funny to watch but it makes me a little nervous to see how fast they're going. They seem to enjoy it though and that's all that matters.

One thing that really made me nervous was when Yang was sticking his head out of the wheel because he wanted to get off but Yin kept on running. Well, he did a face plant on the bottom of the cage and kind of rolled out. =X A few minutes later, he was back in that wheel trying to run the opposite direction from Yin.

One things for certain though, my kids love the room in the Stealth. They even bring their treats and pieces of food into the wheel in their mouthes, run a bit, and then start eating while the wheel is rocking back and forth.

-Nicole
2 doves,1 dog,and 5 gliders...
* Yin and Yang
* Razzle, Tictac, and Kitkat - "The trio"
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: Flgliderlover] #558629

B
bambi5826
Unregistered
bambi5826
Unregistered
B

where is the best place to get a stealth?

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #558631
05/27/08 06:14 PM
05/27/08 06:14 PM
NW Missouri
princessmegi Offline
Serious Glideritis
princessmegi  Offline
Serious Glideritis

NW Missouri
www.atticworx.com is the maker
www.critterlove.com and www.toandfrogliders.com were both given permission by the maker to sell the wheel. She ships the wheels to them.

All 3 sell wheels online.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: princessmegi] #558637
05/27/08 06:22 PM
05/27/08 06:22 PM
Tampa, FL
Xglider Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Xglider  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Tampa, FL
You have gotten great reviews ... i have never had a wodent wheel and never will .. not worth it at all ... i currently have stealths in all my cages ... in my trio and couple i have 2 in each cage .. .:)

* ~ * John * ~ * Sorry store is closed at this time.. <br>
Link -> [b]~~ XtremeGlider ~~ Home of the original Re~set Toys! ~~[/b] <br>
Oct 2012 update.. miss my gliders and my
glider family and think of my friends often!!!
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: Xglider] #558675
05/27/08 07:26 PM
05/27/08 07:26 PM

S
Soh
Unregistered
Soh
Unregistered
S

I just got my stealth wheel and switched it in for the wodent wheel they'd been using. So I don't know yet how much they're going to like it (except it isn't even dark yet and my lazy girl is already bouncing around in the new wheel, if that's any indication). But it seems to be made better than the wodent wheel. The plastic is heavier and the assembly's much sturdier, and it doesn't look like the track on the stealth is going to be able to buckle and pop out the way our wodent's has done when the gliders get carried away. I have a particularly destructive little guy here.

I also like how the trim trax isn't the whole length of the running surface. Mishka's nails grow so fast she's getting them caught in fleece again within a week of taking the wodent wheel trim trax out. So our trax end up being in the wheel a lot, and I'll feel better about that with them only covering part of the running surface.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #561716
06/01/08 09:05 AM
06/01/08 09:05 AM
Fairfield, Fl.
Anita Offline
Glider Explorer
Anita  Offline
Glider Explorer

Fairfield, Fl.
I too am considering a stealth wheel but my concern was that I have four gliders and it's not uncommon for three of them to be in the wodent wheel at a time. Is the stealth wheel safe for multiples? Also how does that trim trax work in them? Do I need two, one on each side? thanks

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: Anita] #561719
06/01/08 09:15 AM
06/01/08 09:15 AM

B
bdeese
Unregistered
bdeese
Unregistered
B

In my opinion the stealth is one of the safest wheels for multiples. My babies loving running in theirs at the same time.
In my colony cage i do have two wheels.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #561784
06/01/08 12:14 PM
06/01/08 12:14 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
The Stealth is safe for multiples, I actually think it is more fun for them, because one or two can hang on the inside or outside and take rides. grin I have at least 2 wheels in each cage because they like to play back and forth and if they want to run alone, it gives them a better chance (though they all end up in one together a lot roflmao ).

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: sugarlope] #566890
06/09/08 10:41 PM
06/09/08 10:41 PM

B
babyleen
Unregistered
babyleen
Unregistered
B

I'm glad I saw this thread...I have gotten fed up with the woodent wheels. The woodent is in the cage in the kitchen, and I can hear my suggies all night. They don't run in it--they like to push it over and bang it on the sides of the cage. I think I'll give the stealth a try.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #567007
06/10/08 05:26 AM
06/10/08 05:26 AM

R
Rhapsody
Unregistered
Rhapsody
Unregistered
R

What is the difference in the Wodent and Stealth Wheel..... other than size?

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #567031
06/10/08 08:14 AM
06/10/08 08:14 AM

B
buttercup
Unregistered
buttercup
Unregistered
B

I have 2 wodents. As long as my guys use them, I have no problems. Yes, I can hear them when we are watching tv but luckily our bedroom is on the other side of the house lol..so late at night, I don't hear a thing.

I don't mind taking them out and cleaning them. It really doesn't take that long to do. I guess part of spoiling these guys is cleaning up after them smile

Mine used to vibrate across the cage floor, so I just took some fleece strips and tied the base to the cage. That's something to try babyleen.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #567035
06/10/08 08:34 AM
06/10/08 08:34 AM
Eastern NC
melek007 Offline
Glider Addict
melek007  Offline
Glider Addict

Eastern NC
The Stealth wheel is much quieter and much easier to clean than the Wodent wheel. With the Stealth wheel, you don't have to worry about your glider getting its tail caught in a crossbar as it doesn't have one (the Wodent does). My three gliders share two Stealths (a regular and a jr size), which works very well for them. My gliders will get in the wheels together (usually the original size) and have never had any safety issues. Usually when they're in one together, it doesn't move because they are going in opposite directions. wink

~ I miss my Alev, Nese & Levent ~
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: melek007] #567092
06/10/08 10:46 AM
06/10/08 10:46 AM
Denton, TX
ValkyrieMome Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
ValkyrieMome  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Denton, TX
I have both kinds, also.

I have one cage that actually prefers the Wodent - but they are rescues, and they like to hide in there!

There are many good things about both wheels. However, for the person who asked about multiple gliders ....

THE STEALTH is the best for more than one ... I have had 2 trios - one of which turned into a quad - and they all pile in together. Because of the mesh track, some hang on and let the others run. Dylan (goof ball that he is) likes the bonus thrill of hanging onto the OUTSIDE of the track, while the girls do the running for him! I have 2 glider cages in my bedroom - and I would NOT have a wodent in there. The Stealth is ... well ... Stealthy! I can sleep while they run!

The Wodents I use are in the cages in the office. They make a huge noise - which is fine, and amusing, since I'm not sleeping in there.

The Wodent nail trimmer works MUCH better for my gliders than the Stealth Trim Trax. My gliders just jump over the Trim Trax - so, no nail benefit there! But the Wodent Nail Track cannot be left in the cage longer than one night... two nights tops.

Anything else you want to know? I do like them both. And Lord knows the gliders NEED a wheel!! But, if I could afford it, I'd probably have all Stealths, and just use the Wodent for nail sanding.

Alden
"Animals can communicate quite well. And they do. And generally speaking, they are ignored." Alice Walker

Mom to Valhalla; 6 cats; 1 macaw; 2 hedgehogs;
and very many great gliders!

(plus the 2 skin kids)
valkyriegliders.com

Kyrie, nothing will ever fill the hole you left in my heart.
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ValkyrieMome] #567102
06/10/08 10:54 AM
06/10/08 10:54 AM
Quincy, IL 62305
Lynsie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lynsie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL 62305
I have stealths in all of my cages and I would never use any other wheel. I used to have wodents and I hated them. The gliders would hide in them, they were noisy, and they got disgustingly dirty. I definately recommend the stealth wheel.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: Lynsie] #567372
06/10/08 06:07 PM
06/10/08 06:07 PM
Ohio
PangolinsZoo Offline
Joey Member
PangolinsZoo  Offline
Joey Member

Ohio
I just got my stealth a couple of days ago, and managed to get it into the cage yesterday.

My two liked the wodent okay, but they had to take turns.

Yesterday after I got it installed, they both were up in the middle of the afternoon checking it out. They figured out they could spin around in it and jump and they were having a blast!

The new stealth is so much quieter than the wodent was! We have the cage in out family room, and every night when we wanted to watch tv past about 9pm the gliders would make so much noise in the wodent you couldn't hear the tv.
(The frequency of the background noise that the wodent made would drive my husband crazy because his hearing aid would only pick up the noise from the wheel and not the tv - talk about grumpy!)
Last night though - no problem... so now I have to very happy gliders and a new non-grumpy tv-watching husband! YAY!

I'm working on making a large travel cage for the gliders, and I've already got plans on how to put a stealth wheel in for them to enjoy.

Shana
Roommate to:
2 Suggies: Smoke & Shadow
1 Hedgehog: Leo
7 Cats: Isis, Juno, Curtis, Kira, Buddha, Honey, & Rose
Zillions of Guppies
1 Husband, David
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: PangolinsZoo] #567385
06/10/08 06:35 PM
06/10/08 06:35 PM

L
LB_Glider
Unregistered
LB_Glider
Unregistered
L

We have had a Wodent, but since Tarzan kicks Jane out of it, we decided to try the Stealth. I have to admit, I like the Stealth.

The Stealth is a lot quieter and seems like it won't get as dirty as fast. Although I wasn't as impressed with the nail trimmer system for the Stealth, I just had Jane come crawl on me and for the first time ever, I wasn't in severe pain from her nails when she decided to crawl under my shirt. So, I guess the Stealth had to do some trimming since I know Tarzan didn't let her in his Wodent.

The other thing about the Stealth that the gliders like is getting it going and then grabbing on for a few spins.

Since they have their own room and noise isn't a problem, I'm still going to leave the Wodent in for Tarzan in hopes it will keep him from kicking Jane out of the Stealth. He still seems to go for the Wodent, but Jane and I are loving her new Stealth.

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: ] #568378
06/11/08 11:29 PM
06/11/08 11:29 PM
Upstate, SC
SariYappa Offline
Serious Glideritis
SariYappa  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Upstate, SC
Hello!
I started with the Comfort Wheel, that came with my gliders. It was all plastic, very large, and they loved to play in it together. That is all that was good about it. It had to be wired to the cage, the connector broke immediately, and it was a bear to clean. And it CRACKED in several places. It didn't help that the door to my cage at the time, was not large enough to easily get it in and out! (I'm sure this added to the "cracks" in the wheel)HeeHee

Then I did my research, and got the Wodent Wheel, with the Trim Trax. I have to say, that the Trim Trax is FANTASTIC!
At first, Sugar and Nibbles used the Wodent Wheel as a hiding place to eat, then they realized it was a wheel! It wasn't nearly as much fun, because no matter how hard they tried, it didn't have nearly enough room for both of them to run fast together. It was noisy (I thought it was supposed to be quiet, but it was quieter than the comfort wheel) and it was actually kind of slow. But it was much better than the comfort wheel, except for the lack of room for two fluffy gliders.
I have a hard time "leaving well enough alone", so I did what I always do, and I modified it! Now we are all VERY HAPPY with the finished product. In my opinion, the only wheel that is sold today that comes close is the stealth, but mine has a much wider track (more running space) and is quicker, smoother and quieter.

What I did:
I kept the front, and the back pieces to the Wodent Wheel. Those are the only original parts now. I put "gutter guard" around for the running surface, which is just like the Stealth, only diamond holes, instead of square. Now, I chose to use the entire width if the gutter guard, and WOW, what a surface they have to run on! How did I get it to stay on? I just used small Zip Ties through each hole on the front, and made my own holes (a simple drill bit) on the rear, and zip tied the gutter guard to the back. The BEST part, is the spinning mechanism. Well, I used the spinning mechanism found on the inside of a Computer Hard Drive! You can get old/slow/broken HDs for free. The "spinner" will still be intact. It is completley SILENT and SUPER FAST, better than any bearing you can buy. And they come with their own spacers, and screws. The last part I needed to work out was how to attach the wheel to my cage, because I didn't want it on the floor. I saw this little bird toy I had, the base attached between two bars, and just screwed on the outside of the cage. I took the "toy" off it's base, drilled a few holes in the base of the bird toy, corresponding with holes I drilled on the back of the new Wodent wheel, and Voila!! I love it, they love it, and there is NO NOISE. I bet a road runner couldn't get it to top speed! HaHa.

I can supply pics of the finished product, and the Hard Drive "bearings" if anyone is interested. If you want to attempt this modification, I am happy to help with additional pics and instructions. (although, someone may have to tell me how to attach pics to my posting!) :-)

*Whatever I said, I said it with a Smile*

wave Sari

:grey:Sugar:grey:Nibbles:grey:Destiny

Rapid Runner *Sold Out!

Suggie Smart Mart *Home of The Hippie Pouch & Suggie Chandelier
Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: SariYappa] #569463
06/13/08 03:18 PM
06/13/08 03:18 PM
Upstate, SC
SariYappa Offline
Serious Glideritis
SariYappa  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Upstate, SC
Here are some picks of my "re-invented" wheel.

wave Sari

Rapid Runner *Sold Out!

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: SariYappa] #569473
06/13/08 03:27 PM
06/13/08 03:27 PM

S
shutteringheart
Unregistered
shutteringheart
Unregistered
S

Wow thats nice!

Re: Please Share All Wheel Stories [Re: SariYappa] #569489
06/13/08 03:48 PM
06/13/08 03:48 PM
Upstate, SC
SariYappa Offline
Serious Glideritis
SariYappa  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Upstate, SC
I changed the connectors (zip ties) to smaller ones...

Here is the back where it connects to the cage

wave Sari

Rapid Runner *Sold Out!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 388 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,555 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,141 OKLAHOMA
432,147 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024