Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Raider's not doing so hot this time... #677356
11/20/08 04:42 AM
11/20/08 04:42 AM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
Raider has a new joey, by new I mean came OOP 26 hours ago. Last night she did awesome, ran back to the pouch often to check on the little boy, and kept him quiet and warm. I held him for a minute or so last night, checking him over, he is missing most of his right ear (looks like she ate it) and i got to check the sex.

Well...I went to grab him for a minute tonight and he is freezing cold, he wasn't making any noise, and is active, but he was so cold. He is in my shirt right now until mommy gets done playing and eating..but I worry about putting him back in...will she let him get too cold again? will she chomp more of his ear?

This is her 4th joey, she did wonderfully with all of her others, kept them warm and raised them well, no deformities or anything. She was a lone glider, but my one intact male decided that he should escape one night and have a rondevou with Raider. They were seperated that morning to avoid having any joeys, but the deed was done.

I guess im looking for some words of encouragement, advice, experience...whatever you want to share to make me feel a little more at ease.
This is my first "problem" joey, and I am super worried frown

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #677359
11/20/08 04:49 AM
11/20/08 04:49 AM
home
O
ORsuggiemomma Offline
Glider Slave
ORsuggiemomma  Offline
Glider Slave
O

home
I personally would separate them, and treat him as a rejected joey. poor baby. I hope he's alright.

Wifey to heart Frankstone heart
Mother to~ mloveNathan(5) and mloveDrea(3)
and slave to 4 perfect sugar gliders:glider:
Lightning
Mater
Trinity
Eilonwy
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ORsuggiemomma] #677365
11/20/08 05:18 AM
11/20/08 05:18 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
I'm afraid Tiffany is right - at this point, you need to pull him and hand-raise him. You've now had two symptoms of rejection: injury and abandonment cry Do you have the supplies you need on hand? You will want to warm him up first, then try to feed him Pedialyte (apple or unflavored). Make sure you hold him with his head up and tail towards the floor so he doesn't aspirate it. You will need to give him just Pedialyte for the first 6-8 hours and possibly for 24 depending on whether he's dehydrated at this point or not.
Read over my page on Help for Rejected Joeys. If you have any questions, please call me: 440-520-4799 hug2

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: sugarglidersuz] #677366
11/20/08 05:25 AM
11/20/08 05:25 AM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
cry
Thats upsetting news..but gotta do what I gotta do.

I don't have Pedialyte on hand..I have Gatorade(don't know if that will be ok though)

I can go tomorrow morning to get Pedialyte, but that doesn't help me now..

I'm going over to read your page, again..

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #677370
11/20/08 06:02 AM
11/20/08 06:02 AM
Canton Tx
Their_mommy Offline
Glider Guardian
Their_mommy  Offline
Glider Guardian

Canton Tx
Why not put the male in with her, let him keep the baby warm while mom plays? The deed is done, so why not let them raise him?
If they will get along and know each other that is, seems they do smile
Give it a try and see what happens before pulling to hand raise.

As time goes by and my loves pass. I will forever be greatfull for the time we had together. I will see you soon my loves.
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: Their_mommy] #677373
11/20/08 06:12 AM
11/20/08 06:12 AM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
because then there would most likely be another pregnancy, and he isn't due for his neuter until December..not to mention I think he might kill the joey anyway because he wasn't their for the whole pregnancy and might think it is some one else's joey.

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #677374
11/20/08 06:15 AM
11/20/08 06:15 AM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
Don't get me wrong, I would love it if it would be as easy as it is said, and I'd be more than happy to let them raise the joey, but if their is a chance of her/him/them harming the baby, I'm not going to risk it.

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #677375
11/20/08 06:19 AM
11/20/08 06:19 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Originally Posted By: Their_mommy
Why not put the male in with her, let him keep the baby warm while mom plays? The deed is done, so why not let them raise him?
If they will get along and know each other that is, seems they do smile
Give it a try and see what happens before pulling to hand raise.
Originally Posted By: ScootersPet
because then there would most likely be another pregnancy, and he isn't due for his neuter until December..not to mention I think he might kill the joey anyway because he wasn't their for the whole pregnancy and might think it is some one else's joey.
Don't get me wrong, I would love it if it would be as easy as it is said, and I'd be more than happy to let them raise the joey, but if their is a chance of her/him/them harming the baby, I'm not going to risk it.
You are right, Amber, the risk of him injuring or killing the joey is way too high frown It's best to just pull the joey at this point...

Suz Enyedy
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #677376
11/20/08 06:20 AM
11/20/08 06:20 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
cry
Thats upsetting news..but gotta do what I gotta do.

I don't have Pedialyte on hand..I have Gatorade(don't know if that will be ok though)

I can go tomorrow morning to get Pedialyte, but that doesn't help me now..

I'm going over to read your page, again..
Originally Posted By: sugarglidersuz from PM
Do you have any regular apple juice? If so, mix it 50/50 with water for now. If not, mix gatorade 50/50 with water, but the apple juice is preferable if available.

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: sugarglidersuz] #677378
11/20/08 06:24 AM
11/20/08 06:24 AM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
Yes, mixed it up (apple juice and water) and i am getting ready to give him some..

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #677381
11/20/08 06:29 AM
11/20/08 06:29 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
Let me know how it goes and don't hesitate to call if you need me hug2

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: sugarglidersuz] #677383
11/20/08 06:39 AM
11/20/08 06:39 AM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
He took about 8 drops, I will try again in about half an hour (like it says on the site lol)For his first try, he did great, the first drop touched his lips and he started licking immediately, I stimulated him too, just in case.

Thanks so much Suz, I have your number written down on my fridge, on my speed dial and in my cell, so if I have any problems I will give you a ring.

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #677386
11/20/08 06:44 AM
11/20/08 06:44 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
He took about 8 drops, I will try again in about half an hour (like it says on the site lol)For his first try, he did great, the first drop touched his lips and he started licking immediately, I stimulated him too, just in case.
He did fantastic! clap
Thanks so much Suz, I have your number written down on my fridge, on my speed dial and in my cell, so if I have any problems I will give you a ring.
roflmao Well, sounds like you're definitely prepared laugh

Suz Enyedy

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: sugarglidersuz] #677449
11/20/08 10:14 AM
11/20/08 10:14 AM
IL (St. Louis area)
StitchsMom Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
StitchsMom  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

IL (St. Louis area)
Is the missing ear a recent injury or did he come OOP this way? I've seen quite a few cases of "missing" pieces on joeys lately and it's caught my eye. I have one boy here with only one ear. What are the ages of the parents?

sounds like you've gotten great advice. Keep up the good work.

~*~Jenny and the fur kids~*~
>>> Sugar Glider Slave <<<
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: StitchsMom] #677502
11/20/08 01:09 PM
11/20/08 01:09 PM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
it has a bit of a scab on it, so i assume that it is more recent, but I can't be completely sure.

Mom is 2 years, 7 months, dad is 2 and 1 month.
He stayed in my shirt all night, I made him an incubator this morning, and went and go the ingredients for the Joey Formula. I'll be trying that shortly.

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #677751
11/20/08 09:39 PM
11/20/08 09:39 PM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
He has been eating between .3 and .4cc every hour. He is doing nicely.

He is potty-ing normally and too smile

Oh..just thought I would add, the puppy milk was $21.00 for the smallest container they had...i also bought 3 new water bottles 3 10lb bags of dog treats, and crickets..the total only came to 26.00....lol The girl apparently was listening to me talk about him and just threw the milk in the bag without ringing it up...Now, Im usually not the type of person who "steals" but I didn't really pay attention until I got home, and didn't feel like going all the way back..
And I asked a receptionist at the in-store vet office if i could possibly buy some 1cc syringes (no needles) and a #5 French catheter, and she told me very bluntly NO, when I explained the situation she said "poor thing, but the answer is still NO"..grr

Luckily I have one syringe here, and he is doing well just licking the small drops from it, but syringes don't like to hold up that long, so I will have to order some I suppose.

Last edited by ScootersPet; 11/20/08 09:52 PM.

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #677770
11/20/08 10:50 PM
11/20/08 10:50 PM
Tulsa, OK, USA
S
SweetGliders Offline
Glider Slave
SweetGliders  Offline
Glider Slave
S

Tulsa, OK, USA
I started to say if you can't get ahold of any syringes you can use an eye dropper too. Keep up the good work. thumb Just a small rule of thumb. Always make sure your little one is warm before feeding him, because a cold baby won't eat. Glad to hear your little one is doing much better. Please keep us posted.

Anita heart

Anita heart
www.mysweetgliders.com

Owned by many Gliders & Cats + Wife to a Wonderful & Understanding Husband

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: SweetGliders] #677831
11/21/08 12:29 AM
11/21/08 12:29 AM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
He's been in my shirt, literally since I found him cold in the pouch. I haven't located my heating pad as of yet. But I will find it before bed so I can let him sleep in the incubator.

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #679136
11/23/08 04:26 PM
11/23/08 04:26 PM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
GRRRRR....
This little boy in a pain in my shirt!!

He keeps peeing himself!! He will be nice and sleeping, and then I feel it...cold pee filling up my shirt lol... help (<- thats me swimming in glider pee lol)

Now the shirt...whatever..washable..its fine..but he gets it all down his tail, and his back legs. I find myself having to wipe him up at least 2-3 times a day.

Just needed to vent a little...he is still the cutest little buggar EVER..with his one ear cloud9

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #679159
11/23/08 05:09 PM
11/23/08 05:09 PM

G
glidernanny
Unregistered
glidernanny
Unregistered
G

I have a rejected joey too that I found in the bottom of the cage Thursday morning and hadn't even looked at your posted-assumed it was NFL related-duh. I have plenty syringes and don't mind sharing so pm me your snail mail addy and I'll pop a couple in the mail in the morning. If your in a pinch for a short term heat source while u shower or something u can put dry rice in a sock and micro it for a minute or so (depends on your micro) and then wrap the sock in fleece. I am sooo feeling the exhaustion you haven't mentioned yet-wondering at what point I'll find myself sitting in a corner babbling incoherently somewhere. roflmao Have you tried folding up a tissue real small and tucking it under his cloaca? Might help absorb some of the wetness for both of you and since he's on you 24/7 I know you'll be keeping a close eye on him and making sure he doesn't ingest it. I've managed to set myself up pretty comfy when we settle in for the night. I have some health problems and was so nervous that I would fall getting up to get formula every hour or so during the night. I'm using an electric candle warmer w/a coffee cup of hot water to warm the formula and an insulated coffee mug full of ice that I drop my prefilled syringes in to keep them cool til we're ready for them. I have it all on the table by the recliner where we're sleeping along with plenty extra fleece blankies, box of tissues, box of q-tips, small dish of water for q-tip dipping, baby wipes for me and a small trash can right beside the table. I have my cell phone alarms set and when it goes off I hit 'snooze' and drop a syringe in the warm water cup, when it goes off again the formula is warm and ready to give.

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ] #679168
11/23/08 05:25 PM
11/23/08 05:25 PM

B
beezer
Unregistered
beezer
Unregistered
B

You've got this syringe feeding thing all figured out - sounds great to me - where were you 3 yr's ago when I had a joey and even though my daughter and I fed around the clock he didn't make it and I blamed myself cause I had night watch - Good luck and I know he'll be okwith you watching over him

Beezer/Sue

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ] #679179
11/23/08 05:50 PM
11/23/08 05:50 PM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
my thoughts and prayers are with you!! keep up the good work!!!! I know its hard but will be so worth it!!! smile

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ] #679187
11/23/08 05:58 PM
11/23/08 05:58 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Originally Posted By: glidernanny
I'm using an electric candle warmer w/a coffee cup of hot water to warm the formula and an insulated coffee mug full of ice that I drop my prefilled syringes in to keep them cool til we're ready for them. I have it all on the table by the recliner where we're sleeping along with plenty extra fleece blankies, box of tissues, box of q-tips, small dish of water for q-tip dipping, baby wipes for me and a small trash can right beside the table. I have my cell phone alarms set and when it goes off I hit 'snooze' and drop a syringe in the warm water cup, when it goes off again the formula is warm and ready to give.

Wow! No wonder I'm so exhausted! I get up and go to the kitchen to warm the formula, wash syringes, grab tissues, etc. I think I'm gonna try your method!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: suggiemom1980] #679210
11/23/08 06:20 PM
11/23/08 06:20 PM

G
glidernanny
Unregistered
glidernanny
Unregistered
G

Originally Posted By: suggiemom_1980
I'm using an electric candle warmer w/a coffee cup of hot water to warm the formula and an insulated coffee mug full of ice that I drop my prefilled syringes in to keep them cool til we're ready for them. I have it all on the table by the recliner where we're sleeping along with plenty extra fleece blankies, box of tissues, box of q-tips, small dish of water for q-tip dipping, baby wipes for me and a small trash can right beside the table. I have my cell phone alarms set and when it goes off I hit 'snooze' and drop a syringe in the warm water cup, when it goes off again the formula is warm and ready to give.

Wow! No wonder I'm so exhausted! I get up and go to the kitchen to warm the formula, wash syringes, grab tissues, etc. I think I'm gonna try your method!

Well when I thought about how my legs don't exactly work when I first wake up I was terrified I would fall and smoosh Pogey so I had to figure something out and managed to figure it out w/out having to go out and buy a thing. I have confiscated my grandkids favorite little table for all this paraphenalia temporarily though but when they watch me feed her they get over it pretty quick.

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ] #679218
11/23/08 06:44 PM
11/23/08 06:44 PM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
I have a rejected joey too that I found in the bottom of the cage Thursday morning and hadn't even looked at your posted-assumed it was NFL related-duh.

LOL She had the name when I got her, it was cute, so why not lol
I have plenty syringes and don't mind sharing so pm me your snail mail addy and I'll pop a couple in the mail in the morning. If your in a pinch for a short term heat source while u shower or something u can put dry rice in a sock and micro it for a minute or so (depends on your micro) and then wrap the sock in fleece.

I just order 12 off of Ebay for $8 yesterday. My cousin gave me 2 that she got from the hospital when the baby was sick, so I'll be ok until the others come. Thanks s much though, nice of you to offer laugh

And i have his incubator set up with a heating pad and lots of blankies so he stays nice and comfy while he can't be on me (lol only at night time)
I am sooo feeling the exhaustion you haven't mentioned yet-wondering at what point I'll find myself sitting in a corner babbling incoherently somewhere. roflmao

LOL I have been exhausted since the first day I found him, stayed up for almost 24 hours, and then when i did finally lay down, it was feeding time! lol But, I learned not to complain about the exhaustion as long as he is thriving..I don't mind being tired laugh
Have you tried folding up a tissue real small and tucking it under his cloaca? Might help absorb some of the wetness for both of you and since he's on you 24/7 I know you'll be keeping a close eye on him and making sure he doesn't ingest it.

He moves..alot when in my shirt so im not sure the tissue would stay in place...hmm maybe i'll fashion a little diaper for him...hahaha. I tuck him into a piece of fleece when he goes in there, but the pee drips right on through it lol.. I'll have to do trial and error type thing
I've managed to set myself up pretty comfy when we settle in for the night. I have some health problems and was so nervous that I would fall getting up to get formula every hour or so during the night. I'm using an electric candle warmer w/a coffee cup of hot water to warm the formula and an insulated coffee mug full of ice that I drop my prefilled syringes in to keep them cool til we're ready for them. I have it all on the table by the recliner where we're sleeping along with plenty extra fleece blankies, box of tissues, box of q-tips, small dish of water for q-tip dipping, baby wipes for me and a small trash can right beside the table. I have my cell phone alarms set and when it goes off I hit 'snooze' and drop a syringe in the warm water cup, when it goes off again the formula is warm and ready to give.

That is SUCH A GOOD IDEA. I too get up and go into the kitchen, run the hot water while I fill the syringe, fill a mug with warm water and sit on the couch till it gets warm, feed him, and go back to bed..and repeat lol.

Good luck with your baby ( is it boy or girl?) and I would love to see some pictures of him/her

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #682816
11/30/08 04:18 PM
11/30/08 04:18 PM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
Bart, as he has been dubbed (Black Bart!) is doing AWESOME!
His eyes are OPEN!!!! WOOHOO!! One opened late last night, and the other this afternoon!
He is eating a full cc every 2 hours, and is gaining weight, up to 18 grams now laugh
He is peeing and pooping, though his poo does seem a little..solid some days, but I give him a bit of pedialyte after every other feeding on those days and it goes back to normal joey poo.

Umm..he is a very good eater, not messy in the least, I barely have to wipe him up. His fur is nice, not falling out or anything. He cleans himself, licks his little fingers, and scratches himself. He plays with his tail..alot lol. Turns in circles in my shirt grabbing at it and licking it..its adorable. He loves his belly rubbed, and his chin scratched.. heart

He calls for me when I put him in the 'bator, and he gives my fingers kisses whenever they are in his reach. cloud9

Just thought i would update, and give a huge thanks to those who helped me (especially Suz!!) hug2 thanks hug2

I will hopefully have more pictures soon.

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #682819
11/30/08 04:20 PM
11/30/08 04:20 PM

P
prettyinpink
Unregistered
prettyinpink
Unregistered
P

clap Congrats!!!

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ] #682871
11/30/08 05:46 PM
11/30/08 05:46 PM
Baltimore, MD
ScootersPet Offline OP
Glider Slave
ScootersPet  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Baltimore, MD
I do have one little question.
Since he stays in my bra all the time, and he has little needle nails lol, they are starting to get to me, not painful, but.unpleasant is the word ill use.

When is it ok to start clipping nails??

Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: ScootersPet] #682945
11/30/08 07:34 PM
11/30/08 07:34 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
definately ok now but just the very tips.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Raider's not doing so hot this time... [Re: Dancing] #683110
11/30/08 11:51 PM
11/30/08 11:51 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
I use an emery board on Roo's nails. He just thinks it's another way mommy gives him attention. I hold his hands/feet, and gently file the tip of each nail one time. He doesn't mind at all. I hope he stays this way!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 388 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,555 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,141 OKLAHOMA
432,147 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024