Sugar Glider Community Calendar

Please click here to see larger view
Articles
More coming soon!!
Today's Birthdays
billytense aka Lisa11, Gabbz
Member Spotlight
None yet
Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Glass Lixit bottles #795611
06/18/09 05:15 PM
06/18/09 05:15 PM

L
lovely1inred
Unregistered
lovely1inred
Unregistered
L



Is there something special about using glass or using lixit that I don't know? I've ran across a few people that are just in LOVE with these bottles and I dunno why.

Re: Glass Lixit bottles [Re: ] #795617
06/18/09 05:25 PM
06/18/09 05:25 PM
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,108
Phoenix AZ
C
chattrbabe Offline
Glider Addict
chattrbabe  Offline
Glider Addict
C

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,108
Phoenix AZ
One good thing about them, for rodents like rats is they are chew proof. I suppose they sanitize better too as they are not porous.


Ash
Re: Glass Lixit bottles [Re: chattrbabe] #795912
06/19/09 03:28 AM
06/19/09 03:28 AM

A
Amanda1981
Unregistered
Amanda1981
Unregistered
A



I can say that I DON'T like them because I use reptariums and they're heavy. If I hang one of those things in a reptarium and it falls... that could be terrible. BUT I used to use them and they are just more reliable and leak WAY less than any other bottle I've ever used. smile


Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page



Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 5,333 guests, and 600 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
MarioP, koalascemo, xLizzx, SugarGliderSuppe, GliderMaClassic
7410 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,425
Posts159,386
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,411
Most Online48,678
Jul 1st, 2026
Last 10 New Topics
Pre Made TPG Food
by SugarGliderSuppe. 09/11/26 02:34 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
1,093,800 TEXAS
845,303 OHIO
650,946 OKLAHOMA
615,897 UTAH
461,994 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox



Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software
(Release build 20180918)
Page Time: 0.018s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 3.4001 MB (Peak: 3.6386 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2026-10-11 07:58:19 UTC