Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Bringing your glider around outside the home? #827164
08/25/09 09:50 AM
08/25/09 09:50 AM

B
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
B

As some of you know, Bubbles and I have been mommy and suggie for about a month now and the bonding is going great. She never bites or crabs but sometimes runs away from me still. I've brought her out to visit my grandparents about 3 times and she's taken to it quite well! What I want to know is, do you guys just hang the pouch from your neck and shoulder, and you're set? Cos when I walk around the pouch bounces and I'm not sure if it Bubbles appreciates it. She gets very cranky when people wake her up!!

Just so you know, I have a regular bonding pouch, with a window and a long cord maybe around 3 feet in length. Are your gliders fine with just bouncing around with you?

Oh, and I would NOT bring Bubbles around in my bra. I'm just not confident enough for that and I don't really want people wondering what I've got under my shirt (apart from the obvious) lol.

Annnd, totally unrelated but still on the topic of bonding, will gliders always grip to stuff when you try to pick them up? Or the more bonded you are, the easier they'll come to you? Bubbles still grips to her pouch or her cage most of the time.

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827169
08/25/09 10:01 AM
08/25/09 10:01 AM
IL (St. Louis area)
StitchsMom Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
StitchsMom  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

IL (St. Louis area)
I like sissy pouches or using bonding purse style bags to prevent the bouncing. I'm also a huge fan of bra bonding. I have a single suggie down my bra right now and nobody could tell. wink

As far as sticking to things...have her nails been clipped at all? That helps for starters. My gliders are all trained to step up onto the back of my hand so I don't have to pick up or grab them. I can reach into any of my pouches full of gliders and they start climbing my arm like ants coming out of their hill. What is your method for picking up your glider?

~*~Jenny and the fur kids~*~
>>> Sugar Glider Slave <<<
Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: StitchsMom] #827174
08/25/09 10:12 AM
08/25/09 10:12 AM

B
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
B

I have to admit, I'm still a bit hesitant with the nail clipping! I know I'll have to do something soon though-- A week ago my boyfriend tried to pull Bubbles off my arm, she held on and now I have puncture marks! I don't think she has ever had her nails clipped.

During playtime, if Bubbles is COMPLETELY immersed in a climbing and jumping game, she'll jump off my head, onto the bed and run back to my hand to start over. But other times, if she just wants to run around, and I try to pick her up, she'll grip something. Sometimes I cup both my hands in front and behind her, and close them so she steps into my hands, but I can tell she'd rather not!

About bra bonding-- I haven't actually tried it with her. I've done it with mice, but they're a lot smaller and don't crab! Besides, wouldn't the more excitable gliders jump out at random times? What if you're in a shopping mall or in class? Gliders popping up everywhere isn't such an appealing idea to me! :S

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827185
08/25/09 10:44 AM
08/25/09 10:44 AM
Lombard IL
Kacy Offline
Glider Explorer
Kacy  Offline
Glider Explorer

Lombard IL
until you get a different pouch, try puting one arm along with you head throu the strap so it going across you chest and under you arm, it will hold it closer to you and wont bounce, or atleast thats how mine is.

Mommy to Kanga and Rooh the Suggies
Cash my darling yorkie
and herbie the huffy hedgehog
Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: Kacy] #827191
08/25/09 10:55 AM
08/25/09 10:55 AM
IL (St. Louis area)
StitchsMom Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
StitchsMom  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

IL (St. Louis area)
Even if my glider is in my bra, I bring a pouch with me. I have a sissy pouch on my work desk right now just in case I should need it. This is actually the first time I've brought Lafayette to work with me. I wanted him to have some time to settle in at home before starting up his new routine. So far, he's been a total doll. I don't think my boss even knows he's there. He wouldn't care, but it just shows you how inconspicuous they can be. But, you're right. He could pop up at any minute and I want to be prepared in case he does. He will probably come out around lunchtime for a few yogies and a potty break. I'll decide that totally based on him. If he's still sleeping soundly, I'll leave him alone.

I should also note that I don't transport gliders in my bra. They only ride in the car in a kennel. Once I reach my destination, down the shirt they go!

~*~Jenny and the fur kids~*~
>>> Sugar Glider Slave <<<
Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: StitchsMom] #827221
08/25/09 12:16 PM
08/25/09 12:16 PM

B
bushbaby88
Unregistered
bushbaby88
Unregistered
B

I'm wanting to start bringing my babies to class with me, but I'm scared they'll start crabbing and freak the teacher out. and embarress me....any advise on how to start getting them used to traveling around with me? i'm scared to take them shopping for fear they will get loose and get lost.

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827232
08/25/09 12:34 PM
08/25/09 12:34 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
I'd start with carrying them around inside your house...in bonding pouch or bra, no matter: just put them in whatever & go about your daily routine. (under your shirt at home will stop the bouncing too) Start with maybe 30 minutes? Do that a couple days, then extend it to an hour. If they start to crab, gently press your hand on them & hum (I hear "Silent Night" is a wonderful song to choose) until they stop. DO NOT try to do this in their "wakeful hours" when they're usually up & energetic...like after 9pm or so. And don't try this if you're going to run a noisy appliance like a sweeper...but a sewing machine is OK.

I have several groupings that I can carry around the house for 5-6 hours with the pouch UNZIPPED and they don't even try to get out...they're happy to be with me & just sleep like they were in their cage. If we do go to the pet shop (Uncle Bills or PetSmart), I will zip the pouch shut just for my own peace of mind...but if I grew big enough "wings of faith", I'd bet they'd stay put.

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: minkasmom] #827254
08/25/09 01:04 PM
08/25/09 01:04 PM

C
camymariee
Unregistered
camymariee
Unregistered
C

Yes, always have a pouch on you just incase. Start training her inside your tent or room or wherever you use for play time, or just a secure place, but make sure its during the day. DONT EVER take your glider out in public in your bra when you know you probably wont be back before wake up time. Gliders don't like to be secluded to one small area when they wake up. I have had a bad past experience with that! Lol

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827267
08/25/09 01:25 PM
08/25/09 01:25 PM
South Africa
Bozeman Offline
Glider Slave
Bozeman  Offline
Glider Slave

South Africa
Thought this might be helpful. I copied this text from Gizmogirl from Bra baby training under bonding and relations. I followed this method and it works well.

My boy Boesman climbs over from his cage pouch each morning into my shirt pocket. He sits upright during the day when he wants to eat/drink something. He never climbs out during the day, not even to potty. I have a zipper bonding pouch with for in case I will need it, but never have.

"Ok, this is what I did.

When I first got Gizmo he was so difficult and crabbed a lot. I started by putting a tiny peace of fleece in my bra for my scent to be on the fleece. Then I pouched Gizmo in a fleece bag for spectacles, with the little peace of fleece that were in my bra.

I placed the spectacle bag with Gizmo inside in my bra.

You will notice that in the beginning your glider will try to push out of this little spectacle bag, but what makes it so easy is that a spectacle bag has two strings you can quickly pull to close it.

When it's wake up time at night, you can just open the little spectacle bag and lure your glider out with a treat.

Your glider will soon realize that he climbes out of your shirt every time he wakes up.

This worked so well with Gizmo that after only 3 weeks of doing this he automatically dives into my bra in the morning when it's pouching time.

Another thing I did before I even started the bra training, was to play soft instrumental music in the room all day and night. Then when Gizmo was in his spectacle pouch in my bra everywhere I went I played the same music, in the car at friends, I mean EVERYWHERE I went!

He felt safe and secure and soon learned that the safest place for him was in my bra. The only problem I have is that he never wants to get out of my bra.

He even cuddles up with my bra when I take a bath and the bra is hanging there."

:grey: Casper (Bozeman) & Liezl (Gizmogirl):grey:
www.sugarglider.co.za
hug2

A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

PackinFuzz.com Sugar Glider Online Store

RIP: Sugar (2009) :grey:
You unfairly passed too young - your passing saved many gliders and will continue to do so
Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: Bozeman] #827280
08/25/09 01:42 PM
08/25/09 01:42 PM

B
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
B

Now I get it! So I'm supposed to carry a spare pouch around if a glider is in my bra? But don't they like... Get crushed? In the bra?? I'm just trying my best to get my head around this concept before I actually do anything with Bubbles cos as I said, she HATES it when people wake her up! Even for a treat or anything at all! So I just don't want to get off to a bad start with the bra training.

Do you guys mean to say that, the type of bonding pouch you get in pet stores like the one I described, are not really all that suitable for bringing your glider outdoors cos they bounce? I do like the little window in the pouch and so does Bubbles. Anyways, this is the exact same pouch I got for Bubbles:

It's the same colour too! (I got pink to deter my boyfriend from carrying her around-- I want her all to myself!! XD)

Bushbaby, Monika (monluvspagen) carries her suggies to class! She told me they hardly ever crab but one of them did once and nobody had any idea what it was! I do NOT want to go through that! As I said, I'm just not confident with Bubbles out in public yet :S

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827295
08/25/09 02:00 PM
08/25/09 02:00 PM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Gizmo dives into my bra every morning, seems like he likes to get squashed cause he will push my girls aside till he is happy and comfy.

Nobody ever knows he is there so no one can disturb his beauty sleep.

I think Bubbles will just love to be a bra baby cause you say she does not like to be disturbed.

Your bonding pouch is super! Put it on the inside of your shirt, that way it won't bounce so much.... my boys don't like to bounce around in a pouch either.

I think that's why Gizzy loves it in my bra.

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827308
08/25/09 02:12 PM
08/25/09 02:12 PM

M
mgrizz89
Unregistered
mgrizz89
Unregistered
M

I took my girl w/ me to my first day of classes last night!!(They were over by 8, so I was still clear) She's gotten used to noises and me looking into her pouch n such, though, so I don't even remember the last time she crabbed. At home I keep her in my bra if I'm up and around or in her pouch if I'm just relaxing, but no matter what she can feel me. If she's in the pouch, I snuggle my hand to her almost the entire time. She still grabs at the pouch/cage when I try to get her out so I know the pouch is still more of a safety zone than my hand, but she knows she's fully secures between the pouch and my hand. Part of that is she doesn't like the light...AT ALL lol But bc of all that, I'm comfortable w/ carrying her in my bra places, and if she starts getting uncomfortable (like at Petco) I just get out her pouch to put in my purse and I keep my hand on her grin Our boogers will eventually get used to us!!

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827312
08/25/09 02:15 PM
08/25/09 02:15 PM

M
mgrizz89
Unregistered
mgrizz89
Unregistered
M

so um question: lol what kind of bras are being used here?
I've been wearing sports bras, but I'm always afraid they're too tight. Do they like that really? Peaches will start out in the middle and wiggle her way to my side lol so it looks like I have a tumor under my arm

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827314
08/25/09 02:16 PM
08/25/09 02:16 PM

M
mgrizz89
Unregistered
mgrizz89
Unregistered
M

O!! and she kinda weezs when she gets into a tight spot like that...is that normal?

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827324
08/25/09 02:29 PM
08/25/09 02:29 PM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
I also wear sports bra's. Gizzy usually stays in the middle. He will lay on his back, head down bum up here under my nose.

I walked into a store the other day not realizing his tail was sticking out at top, so the guy stared, when I looked down, I realized and said, " I am working on these chest hairs! LOL

He will sometimes move around and make me look "lobsided", oh well, then that's just the way I look! LOL

Casper & Liezl

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: Gizmogirl] #827333
08/25/09 02:36 PM
08/25/09 02:36 PM

B
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
B

Haha that chest hairs comment was funny! XD

I think most girls here use sports bras, or in-built cami bras. I used regular bras and I have one push-up bra... I'm sure every glider will have its favourite. And yeah apparently some gliders prefer to be on your side rather than in your bra! Maybe it's too cold outside and they want to be warmer near your armpit? I'm not sure cos in Malaysia it's always hot!

I'll try and fit Bubbles and her TWO big blankies in my shirt tomorrow then... I doubt that will look in any way natural but I guess it'd be best for her to feel most at home (:

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: Gizmogirl] #827338
08/25/09 02:40 PM
08/25/09 02:40 PM

M
mgrizz89
Unregistered
mgrizz89
Unregistered
M

roflmao haha roflmao
good to know I'm on the right track
lol I wasn't sure if there was just a secret bra I hadn't heard about yet
I leave peaches' tail out so I have somethin to pet w/out lookin..um...weird lol (trying to keep it a family site)
The only reason I haven't taken her to work yet is bc she likes to poke her head out if she hears somethin really weird...she's nosy like that - she doesn't stay out long, but considering I've already gotten into trouble once for bringing a baby rabbit to work, I don't think it would be such a good idea. other than that we're inseperable!! mlove

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827343
08/25/09 02:44 PM
08/25/09 02:44 PM

M
mgrizz89
Unregistered
mgrizz89
Unregistered
M

lol use the blankets for one side and just stuff the other side w/ socks and tell everyone you did surgery over night wink it's our secret

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827597
08/26/09 12:04 AM
08/26/09 12:04 AM

B
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
B

Haha Bubbles is also very nosy! She's easily annoyed at new noises (she doesn't mind the hair dryer but can't stand festive music in shopping malls!!) and it's not enough for her to stay in her pouch and crab, but she comes out, and crabs while glaring at me! It's cute but can be scary walking around trying to silence your glider while pretending nothing's going on!

Oh, I've recently found out that some people (men too!) use a bra pouch. You clip the pouch to your bra and off you go! But unless you're wearing a sweater or something baggy you'd have a deformed tummy, I'd rather just the glider in my bra. Um yeah obviously men just clip the pouch to their shirts I guess!

I'm sure we'll uncover more bra and glider secrets as we go along! XD

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827726
08/26/09 09:09 AM
08/26/09 09:09 AM

B
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
B

Just an update-- I put Bubbles and her two blankies in my tank top this afternoon and she didn't like it at all! I gave her a yogurt coated berry (her favourite snack!) and she was crabbing and whining even while eating it! Then she crawled right out and went back to her empty pouch. -sigh-

What do you do when they react like this?

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #827818
08/26/09 12:37 PM
08/26/09 12:37 PM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Accept it! hug2 Let her go wherever she is happy! After all, she is the master and you are the slave! LOL

Casper & Liezl

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: Gizmogirl] #828168
08/26/09 11:11 PM
08/26/09 11:11 PM

B
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
B

Haha I should have expected that reply! Ah well maybe later on when she is more used to me she'll appreciate being carried around in a non-bouncy mode of transport!

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #828629
08/27/09 06:35 PM
08/27/09 06:35 PM

M
mgrizz89
Unregistered
mgrizz89
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: BubblePurrs
Haha Bubbles is also very nosy! She's easily annoyed at new noises (she doesn't mind the hair dryer but can't stand festive music in shopping malls!!) and it's not enough for her to stay in her pouch and crab, but she comes out, and crabs while glaring at me! It's cute but can be scary walking around trying to silence your glider while pretending nothing's going on!

roflmao roflmao roflmao
if she does that in her cage at you, just glare back and make a noise similar to a male chihuahua on crack lol
don't know if that'll do any good, but she may just be like one of those people who like to test the limits just to see how far she can go - someone who doesn't like timid people
you don't let the noises intimidate you though, right? like you don't show her that you hate the noises?
Just an update-- I put Bubbles and her two blankies in my tank top this afternoon and she didn't like it at all! I gave her a yogurt coated berry (her favourite snack!) and she was crabbing and whining even while eating it! Then she crawled right out and went back to her empty pouch. -sigh-

What do you do when they react like this?

Originally Posted By: Gizmogirl
Accept it! hug2 Let her go wherever she is happy! After all, she is the master and you are the slave! LOL

roflmao too true, too true!! roflmao

She'll come around eventually agree some just take longer than others...
booger doesn't mind my bra, but if given the chance, zoom!! there she goes for the pouch lol

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #828808
08/27/09 11:40 PM
08/27/09 11:40 PM

B
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
B

Originally Posted By: mgrizz89

She'll come around eventually agree some just take longer than others...
booger doesn't mind my bra, but if given the chance, zoom!! there she goes for the pouch lol

Reallyyy? I tried for the second time yesterday afternoon and she didn't crab, but seemed unhappy with me still! So am I just supposed to keep putting her in there with a treat? I'll keep trying but I was skeptical about bra training from the start... i think Bubbles can sense that! It's 11.45am right now and I just got back from classes, and I found Bubbles sitting wide awake in her cage by her wheel (Her new toy, she LOVES it that she even naps under it sometimes!) so I'll wait for her to go to bed.

Um how long is the average bra training supposed to take?

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #828811
08/27/09 11:48 PM
08/27/09 11:48 PM

B
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
B

Oh, and I don't (I try my best!) to not get intimidated by her loud crabbing! Sometimes it comes as a shock cos I'll be doing NOTHING to annoy her, and she'll randomly crab at me. She's not a crabber, but when she's annoyed, watch out! I just pet her or give her a treat when she does it to calm her down. *sigh* Kids huh?

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #828953
08/28/09 10:03 AM
08/28/09 10:03 AM

O
oOcornflakeOo
Unregistered
oOcornflakeOo
Unregistered
O

maybe she'll learn that crabbing gets her yoggies and snacks laugh lol my gliders like to sleep with their new toys too! kinda weird but i guess they dont want their new toys to feel lonely on their first night! :fall:

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #828976
08/28/09 10:57 AM
08/28/09 10:57 AM
Upstate, SC
SariYappa Offline
Serious Glideritis
SariYappa  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Upstate, SC
I agree... if you give her a treat when she crabs, she'll do it everytime she wants a treat!

And although I don't have a bra baby, if you want her to be one, just keep trying it once a day, and she should get more and more used it. The treats help too wink They are creatures of habbit, and doing this at the same time everyday (the time you will usually take her out of the cage) will greatly help as well thumb

Last edited by SariYappa; 08/28/09 10:59 AM. Reason: added content

*Whatever I said, I said it with a Smile*

wave Sari

:grey:Sugar:grey:Nibbles:grey:Destiny

Rapid Runner *Sold Out!

Suggie Smart Mart *Home of The Hippie Pouch & Suggie Chandelier
Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #828982
08/28/09 11:02 AM
08/28/09 11:02 AM

M
mgrizz89
Unregistered
mgrizz89
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted By: oOcornflakeOo
maybe she'll learn that crabbing gets her yoggies and snacks laugh lol my gliders like to sleep with their new toys too! kinda weird but i guess they dont want their new toys to feel lonely on their first night! :fall:

roflmao I guess not roflmao
and you're probably right about the treat thing....

Oh, and I don't (I try my best!) to not get intimidated by her loud crabbing! Sometimes it comes as a shock cos I'll be doing NOTHING to annoy her, and she'll randomly crab at me. She's not a crabber, but when she's annoyed, watch out! I just pet her or give her a treat when she does it to calm her down. *sigh* Kids huh?

lol I feel like a mother, I really do!!
idk...I guess she's just a whiny baby lol
I'm pullin for ya, though!! maybe she'll just grow out of it!

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #829092
08/28/09 02:28 PM
08/28/09 02:28 PM

B
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
BubblePurrs
Unregistered
B

I give Bubbles treats at other times though! Though yeah when you think about it like that I should probably just stick to the petting rather than treating.

Tonight has been a great night for Bubbles Development! My boyfriend and I got home from a night out, and he put his hand in her cage and she groomed it cos he smelled like cigarettes! She did the same for me but fortunately no scraping XD She's in our room, in he pouch and purring and clicking at us! It's been a night of many Firsts (:

Hopefully tomorrow she'll let me get ahead with the bra training!

Re: Bringing your glider around outside the home? [Re: ] #829143
08/28/09 04:18 PM
08/28/09 04:18 PM

M
mgrizz89
Unregistered
mgrizz89
Unregistered
M

I give Bubbles treats at other times though! Though yeah when you think about it like that I should probably just stick to the petting rather than treating.

Tonight has been a great night for Bubbles Development! My boyfriend and I got home from a night out, and he put his hand in her cage and she groomed it cos he smelled like cigarettes! She did the same for me but fortunately no scraping XD She's in our room, in he pouch and purring and clicking at us! It's been a night of many Firsts (:

Hopefully tomorrow she'll let me get ahead with the bra training!

ahh that's so sweet!! jump clap dance jump yay for bubbles!!!
and that's weird that you say that - my friend had just smoked a cigarette before she came to my place, and Peaches seemed oddly calm around her... she wasn't trying to get away from her or anything
weird!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 388 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,555 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,141 OKLAHOMA
432,147 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024