Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
What are the three Mosaic Lines? #940679
05/08/10 08:57 AM
05/08/10 08:57 AM

N
NGS
Unregistered
NGS
Unregistered
N

What are the three Mosaic Lines? Where did they come from? Who bred the lines? Thanks

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: ] #940741
05/08/10 12:27 PM
05/08/10 12:27 PM
WI
Glide_Bye_Lily Offline
Glider Guardian
Glide_Bye_Lily  Offline
Glider Guardian

WI
Champ/ Tilly -unknown as far as I know, the lineage wasn't kept track of before them. This is a sterile line.

Mother White- was supposedly wild caught.

I don't know the third. HTH! smile

Allie
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Glide_Bye_Lily] #940745
05/08/10 12:42 PM
05/08/10 12:42 PM
North Fort Worth - TX
jacknsally Offline
Glider Addict
jacknsally  Offline
Glider Addict

North Fort Worth - TX
Priscilla has a Sally (mo) & Sal line with offspring that has no lineage before them.

I'm sure if one looked through all her mo's listed, there may be others.

Ñancy
~Always on my mind & in my heart Jack, Sally & Serenity~

Mobmilli's Boutique
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: jacknsally] #940763
05/08/10 01:10 PM
05/08/10 01:10 PM
Hudson Valley, NY
krysKritters Offline
Glider Addict
krysKritters  Offline
Glider Addict

Hudson Valley, NY
Mac & Cheese are also a mo line wink

Mac was a plat mosaic

Last edited by krysKritters; 05/08/10 01:15 PM.

Krys DeRosa
Godfather of the NY Glider Mafia

KrysKritters.comcloud9

A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world.
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: krysKritters] #940879
05/08/10 04:12 PM
05/08/10 04:12 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
Technically, there are only 2 lines: The Mac(and Cheese) Line and the Mother White Line. The sterile line, which would be the "third", is believed to have originated from the Mother White Line.

Mother White was owned by Helen Moreno. Helen Moreno inbred some her mosaics to the point of sterility, thinking that was the only way to breed mosaics(not knowing that you only needed 1 mosaic parent to produce mosaic joeys). The mosaics from Helen that were inbred to sterility are now referred to as the "Sterile Line" and the non-inbred/non-sterile mosaics from Helen are the "Mother White Line".

Champ and Tilly offspring are not the only sterile mosaics. Many of the lines simply do not have traced lineage(or it's simply been lost over time).

Also, it's unlikely that any gliders listed in the Pet Glider database as "wild caught" actually WERE wild caught. Mac and Cheese were bought from a pet store owner down in Florida and they were originally imported from a large glider mill in Indonesia.

~Nicole~

Proudly enslaved by lots of silly suggies, 3 crazy kitties, a huffy hedgie, and a pretty puppy! grin
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Guerita135] #940882
05/08/10 04:24 PM
05/08/10 04:24 PM
North Fort Worth - TX
jacknsally Offline
Glider Addict
jacknsally  Offline
Glider Addict

North Fort Worth - TX
Originally Posted By: Guerita135
Technically, there are only 2 lines: The Mac(and Cheese) Line and the Mother White Line. The sterile line, which would be the "third", is believed to have originated from the Mother White Line.

Then what would you call the line from Sally & Sal? There are several mo's down the generations from them.

Ñancy

Mobmilli's Boutique
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: jacknsally] #940899
05/08/10 04:57 PM
05/08/10 04:57 PM
Hudson Valley, NY
krysKritters Offline
Glider Addict
krysKritters  Offline
Glider Addict

Hudson Valley, NY
Nicole, So I will assume that the 3rd line you speak of from Mother White is Tilly?
Do you know where Sally came from? I thought she was another line from 2 greys.

Krys DeRosa
Godfather of the NY Glider Mafia

KrysKritters.comcloud9

A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world.
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: krysKritters] #940910
05/08/10 05:24 PM
05/08/10 05:24 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
All of the gliders from Helen Moreno(be they sterile or not) are from the same line. The difference between the Mother White Line and the Sterile Line is that one was inbred and the other wasn't(as far as we know...). However, they're all from the same line. Assuming that the information is correct and Mother White was Helen's original mosaic, then that would mean that ALL of her mosaics originated from Mother White. So, technically, yes, they're all Mother White Line mosaics.

Yes, Tilly and Sally(and Cammie...I just found her on the database as well) are all from the Mother White Line, but they're from the inbred line from Mother White.

I'd suggest contact Priscilla for more details. She's the one who bought all of Helen's gliders from her, so I'm sure she could give you more information. I got my information from multiple breeders that have been breeder for many years and were breeders back when all the colored gliders were "new".

Krys, if you really want to learn about glider colors and genetics then I'd highly suggest setting aside some time and calling up some of the breeders that have been around for a while[Sheila, Judie, Priscilla, Susan, etc...] and having a chat with them. You'll find more in just a couple hours of talking then you'll find out in YEARS of being on forums. They're alot of fun to talk to and very helpful! I might not agree with all of the breeding practices of some of the older and bigger breeders, but that doesn't mean they're not full of knowledge and willing to help out us newbies. wink

If you can ever get ahold of Leyna, she's got a wealth of knowledge about glider genetics and history! Good luck with getting in touch with her though, heehee.

~Nicole~

Proudly enslaved by lots of silly suggies, 3 crazy kitties, a huffy hedgie, and a pretty puppy! grin
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Guerita135] #940943
05/08/10 06:18 PM
05/08/10 06:18 PM
Quincy, IL 62305
Lynsie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lynsie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL 62305
Nicole, where are you getting your information that Tilly came from Mother White??? I have never heard this in my 6 years of breeding. It was always assumed that Tilly & Mother White were different lines.

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Lynsie] #941411
05/10/10 08:59 AM
05/10/10 08:59 AM

N
NGS
Unregistered
NGS
Unregistered
N

Thanks everyone for helping me with this. smile I am still researching and learning all I can about genetics the different lines. There seems to be some confusion with some of the info, does anyone know who is right? (Between Nicole & Lynsie) Thanks again. smile

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: ] #941414
05/10/10 09:31 AM
05/10/10 09:31 AM
Poynette, WI
sketchyglider Offline
Glider Guardian
sketchyglider  Offline
Glider Guardian

Poynette, WI
I have only been breeding for a year or so but from talking to alot of the older breeders and people in the community, Tilly & Mother White are 2 different lines

Jessee slave to:
Ender :rtmo: & Valentine :leu: and 1 non-fuzzy kid Carleigh

I am SOOOOOO happy to finally be able to have my gliders back home with me! I have missed my babies soo much <3
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Guerita135] #941451
05/10/10 11:27 AM
05/10/10 11:27 AM
North Fort Worth - TX
jacknsally Offline
Glider Addict
jacknsally  Offline
Glider Addict

North Fort Worth - TX
Originally Posted By: Guerita135

Yes, Tilly and Sally(and Cammie...I just found her on the database as well) are all from the Mother White Line, but they're from the inbred line from Mother White.

If Sally/Sal are from the Mother White line, wouldn't they be listed that way, instead of no lineage at all?

Ñancy

Mobmilli's Boutique
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: ] #941507
05/10/10 03:04 PM
05/10/10 03:04 PM
Quincy, IL 62305
Lynsie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lynsie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL 62305
Originally Posted By: NGS
Thanks everyone for helping me with this. smile I am still researching and learning all I can about genetics the different lines. There seems to be some confusion with some of the info, does anyone know who is right? (Between Nicole & Lynsie) Thanks again. smile

It doesn't really come down to who is right. It comes to who has been given the correct information over the years. For the last 6 years I have been told that Tilly is her own line. I have a great granchild of Tilly and have worked with almost all of the breeders over the years. It's never been brought up before that Tilly came from the Mother White line, so I would just like to know where this information has come from.

From what I have been told over the last 6 years the 3 mosaic lines are:

Tilly
Mother White
Mac & Cheese

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Lynsie] #941525
05/10/10 03:48 PM
05/10/10 03:48 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
Sorry for not responding Lynsie, I just saw your questions.

Honestly, I don't remember who I heard it from. If I were you I'd contact Priscilla if you want to find out more about it. The majority of the breeders I've spoken to about glider genetics and the history of the different colors have been breeding gliders(namely "colored" gliders) for about 10 years or more, so I trust their information.

The lineage for the sterile lines is known, it's simply not posted anywhere, for some reason...it makes you wonder just how scary it really is that it's kept so tightly guarded, lol. I'm sure Priscilla has it or maybe even Mike McGrath(not that he cares about lineage...) or one of the other original buyers of sterile-line mosaics. Helen Moreno, of course, would know the lineage, but I wouldn't have the vaguest idea how we'd be able to contact her. :\

~Nicole~

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Lynsie] #941533
05/10/10 03:53 PM
05/10/10 03:53 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
Originally Posted By: Lynsie

From what I have been told over the last 6 years the 3 mosaic lines are:

Tilly
Mother White
Mac & Cheese

That because we now associate them as being 3 lines.

*Sterile Line(often referred to as the Helen Moreno Line)
*Mother White
*Mac(and Cheese)

I have the lineage for Nadine and it just says that her mom, Jasmine(owned by Kristopher DeRose), is from a mosaic female that is "3rd generation from the Helen Moreno Line". Just because there's no recorded lineage on Jasmine's mom doesn't mean that she's a new line. It just means that either the lineage wasn't tracked or that whoever DID track it simply didn't want anyone seeing how bad it was.

It wouldn't be the first time that lineages have been hidden or tweaked by breeders. It happens here in the glider community all the time, even by "reputable" breeders, unfortunately.

~Nicole~

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Guerita135] #941542
05/10/10 04:01 PM
05/10/10 04:01 PM
Quincy, IL 62305
Lynsie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lynsie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL 62305
It just seemed odd to me because I learned most of what I know from Sheila, Judie and Priscilla and that had never been brought up before.

I don't think Kris ever beleived that Jasmines line was a new line, her breeder just simply doesn't keep track of lineages.

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Lynsie] #941552
05/10/10 04:08 PM
05/10/10 04:08 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

So how do you determine if a glider is from a sterile line anyways? What I mean by this is...glider "x" has lots of grandparents/great grandparents and so on. Lets say that one of the gliders in the lineage is from a sterile line and then several are from a non-sterile line. Do you consider this glider to be of a sterile line because one of the descendants were? In order to make sure your line is "clean", how far back do you usually trace?

I don't know if my questions even make sense...if not I will try to re-phrase it.

sounds like there is a lot more known about the lineages than is posted for the rest of us to see.

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: ] #941578
05/10/10 05:08 PM
05/10/10 05:08 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
Jamie, you should always check a glider's ENTIRE lineage. If there is a sterile-line glider in the lineage then all of the offspring of that glider should be considered "sterile-line" gliders, whether they're mosaics or not.

If a sterile line "proves out" by having a male(and all of his male offspring) then potential buyers should still always be informed that a joey is from sterile lines. They should be listed as being from a "proven sterile line". It should never say "non-sterile line" unless there are NO sterile-line gliders in the lineage, proven or not.

Word to the wise: never buy a glider without full checking the lineage ALLLL the way back. Color shouldn't matter. You should always be aware of what you are being BEFORE you get your glider. Also, if a breeder has the lineage listed on their website, make sure to double-check it with the databases(www.thepetglider.com and www.psgdatabase.com). Oftentimes there are typos or mistakes or parts of the lineage are hidden and make the lines look better then they really are.

~Nicole~

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Guerita135] #941664
05/10/10 08:10 PM
05/10/10 08:10 PM

J
JamieInWA
Unregistered
JamieInWA
Unregistered
J

Nicole,
Thanks for the info. So then is the whole Mother white line considered sterile? Are there certain gliders to look for? I know Tilly and Champ. Which others would you want to be on the look out for from the sterile lines?

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: ] #941680
05/10/10 09:01 PM
05/10/10 09:01 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
This is something I've been interested in since before Blitzen (producing/now neutered sterile line mo) & Gabriella came to live with me. I've always wanted to figure out just which glider or gliders were the first steriles in these lines. And ultimately would like to know every sterile born from them. I wish there was no secrecy. What's done is done and I think all should be laid on the table.

Nicole & I recently talked about this but other things around here needed my attention and I couldn't keep up on my 'computer time.'

So is it correct to say that this mosaic female from the Helen Moreno line was the one carrying sterility? I have her paired with Poncho as Jasmine's parents. For those that haven't researched yet, Poncho is from Mac & Cheese referred to as a non-sterile line.

When this un-named mosaic female was paired with Poncho who did they belong to? Poncho's owner is unknown in the database and has only one joey listed ~ Jasmine (who's owner is also listed unknown.) ohwell So. Did this Helen Moreno line female mo get paired with another male?

I'd like to know what steriles were born from this Poncho/unamed female mo pairing. Like did Jasmine/Aladdin have a sterile glider? etc

As far as the Mother White line goes, it shows her paired with Hercules and their only joey listed is Snow White. Snow White shows to be owned by PP and BRED by PP meaning she would have owned Mother White (even though her owner is shown unknown.) Did PP get Mother White from Helen Moreno? If she did, how would we know that her and Tilly (proven sterile?) aren't related?

As always with lineage my head is spinning now so I must take a break! roflmao

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Dot Dot heart Woobie heart Isabella heart Beetlejuice

heart Blitzy&Ella ~ Twinkie&Tiramisu ~ Dolly&Doobie

heart Taaska & Sadie ~ Teddy Bear Doodle & Sasha

heart Tiki, MoJo, Ruckus, Napoleon
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: DirtyPaws] #941693
05/10/10 09:23 PM
05/10/10 09:23 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
Crystal, I don't know very much about the sterile lines because I've got no desire to breed them, so I haven't looked much into them, but I searched through some of my old emails to see if I could find out the info for you. When I was putting together the pedigree database on my website(there are too many errors in the public ones, so I did my own, lol) I asked Sheila about who bred/owned some of those lines, so you're in luck. wink

Well...according to my emails from Sheila...

Champ and Tilly were bred by Priscilla and Priscilla owns Snow White. She never owned Mother White, only Helen Moreno did. So, that means that the database is incorrect about Priscilla being Snow White's breeder. Unless, of course, Sheila was incorrect, but I trust her info more then I do the database, which can be altered by just about anyone, lol.

Also, I'm not sure who the sterility came from: Champ or Tilly... Helen had a sterile champagne line too. :\ I'm not sure if they(the sterile mosaics and the sterile champagnes) were all related or not. You'd have to ask someone who knows more about the sterile lines.

Poncho was a gray, not a mosaic. He was simply from a mosaic parent.

As for Jasmin and Aladdin, they are(were?) owned by Kristopher DeRose. So you'd have to ask him about their lines if you wanted to know more.

Hope that helps.

~Nicole~

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Guerita135] #941714
05/10/10 10:00 PM
05/10/10 10:00 PM
Quincy, IL 62305
Lynsie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lynsie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL 62305
Mother White/Snow White line is not sterile.

Champ is from the sterile champagne line. The males out of that champ line have not produced.

Jasmine was sold to Kris as possibly sterile, so he sold all the joeys as possibly sterile but the males have been proving out. Alladin is from CCW lines and that is not a sterile line.

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Lynsie] #941737
05/10/10 10:45 PM
05/10/10 10:45 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

I have Duffy and Viking (father and son) who are from Fuqua who is from the snow white/mother white line. If there is sterility in this line, it is news to me and my boys. Bet Alicia would be really surprised too since most of her gorgous glider factory comes throuh those lines too.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Dancing] #941739
05/10/10 10:49 PM
05/10/10 10:49 PM
Quincy, IL 62305
Lynsie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Lynsie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL 62305
I'm thinking that if Tilly did come from Mother White, that the sterility in Tilly's line was not from Tilly but from Champ.

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Lynsie] #941764
05/10/10 11:48 PM
05/10/10 11:48 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
Ok, I had a feeling that PP being listed as Snow White's breeder was an error. And I too trust Sheila's word and also know there are errors in the data base ohwell

I knew Poncho was a grey and was assuming his mate to be the carrier of sterility. I just looked at him to see what joey's were listed to see if any had mother 'unknown.' Just trying to find out if there were more born to this unamed mo female.

Ok now, if Jasmine was labeled poss. sterile (she's from this unamed female mo from Moreno lines ~ for those just trying to follow here) Does that mean that 'we' know that steriles were already born to Jasmine's parents? Or the grandparents we can't find lineage for? I'm not questioning that Jasmine was/wasn't sold as poss. sterile I'm just trying to know the EXACT why.

Lynsie, I know you know KDR so I trust what you're saying about Jasmine & Aladdin. But I want to make sure I understand. NO steriles were born to them? Or you're just aware that some of the males proved out? Are you aware if all males were bred? I can't expect you to answer for him but this just may be knowledge you already know smile

Could it be that no more steriles were born in this line after this Moreno female mo? *ponders*

I also see where Champ was paired with Cammie and Julie. Could have been a trio. We would have to look at each of Tilly's joeys to see if any of her joeys/downline were sterile or just the ones where Champ was the father.

Could Tilly's line have been being called sterile when it was really Champ and his other girlfriends? (since we know HE had non-producing males) Or do we know of steriles directly in Tilly's downline.

Spinning again! Thank you all for sharing and putting this in black and white tounge

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Lynsie] #941765
05/10/10 11:50 PM
05/10/10 11:50 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
The Mother White line(as we refer to it today) is NOT sterile. Sorry if that got mixed up in all my ramblings.

The sterile line is FROM the Mother White line, but they're simply offspring of that line that were inbred too much, resulting in sterility. Those gliders that became sterile are the "Sterile Line" or the "Helen Moreno Line". If a mosaic only has Snow White in the lineage, then it's NOT sterile(unless otherwise noted in the lineage).

Sorry you guys, I'm good at making things confusing. :\ I really suck at explaining things.

Lynsie, when I checked back on my emails from Sheila that made me wonder about Tilly too...I wonder if she was from the "sterile line"? Hmmm... Too bad Priscilla doesn't come on the boards, we could really use some of her input! She's probably one of the only people left that actually would have records of all the mosaics from Helen.

~Nicole~

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Guerita135] #941771
05/10/10 11:58 PM
05/10/10 11:58 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Ok, I have a question.

Panda is out of Snow White on one side but that is not where the mosaic trait comes from. Snow White had Prince (grey) who had Prescott (grey) so that is not where the mosaic comes from.

The other side, is a platinum mosaic, Bianca. Bianca had Mirage who had Panda. It says Bianca's parents are unknown.

Does anyone know who Bianca's parents are/were?

Panda IS sterile.

http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=1137

The photo of Panda is not what he looks like today. He has really powdered out to where he almost looks leu except for a grey dot on his forehead and some real light grey hairs mixed in along his body that you can't really see unless you are in full light.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: DirtyPaws] #941773
05/11/10 12:00 AM
05/11/10 12:00 AM
WI
Glide_Bye_Lily Offline
Glider Guardian
Glide_Bye_Lily  Offline
Glider Guardian

WI
Originally Posted By: DirtyPaws
I also see where Champ was paired with Cammie and Julie. Could have been a trio. We would have to look at each of Tilly's joeys to see if any of her joeys/downline were sterile or just the ones where Champ was the father.

Could Tilly's line have been being called sterile when it was really Champ and his other girlfriends? (since we know HE had non-producing males) Or do we know of steriles directly in Tilly's downline.

I don't believe Tilly was paired with anyone other than Champ. At least there are no records on The Pet Glider of any offspring from any other male...

Allie
Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: Dancing] #941777
05/11/10 12:06 AM
05/11/10 12:06 AM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
Not to knock you outta the way Teresa, but I remembered I forgot to say something.....

I think if we just emailed and asked PP where Tilly came from she would tell us what she remembered. I had a question that only she could answer and I have never met her or spoke online with her and she was very nice to answer me and even give more info than I asked for. Unfortunately I was asking about a glider who was born to a breeding colony when records were not being kept ~ but she named who all was in the colony and said if I needed to know where any of them came from she could stir her memory.

I assume Tilly came from Moreno and PP may/may not know who she was born to though.

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Re: What are the three Mosaic Lines? [Re: DirtyPaws] #941781
05/11/10 12:13 AM
05/11/10 12:13 AM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Crystal, I thought about asking PP but well, it just is a curiosity thing with Panda. Doesn't matter really to me. He is here simply because he is Isis's cage mate and Isis was born here and now home again.

But I brought it up because he does have Snow White on one side but not sure who Bianca is from. Perhaps Helen Moreno?

620-704-9109

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 378 guests, and 88 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,600 TEXAS
679,086 OHIO
487,178 OKLAHOMA
432,185 UTAH
321,703 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024