Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106490
04/28/11 10:57 PM
04/28/11 10:57 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
I'm am so glad that Simba is home again! He is in the best possible place with the best possible mommy and family waiting. He'll get all the way better and kick that jacket! hug2

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106535
04/28/11 11:45 PM
04/28/11 11:45 PM
Northeast U.S.
angelic4296 Offline
Glider Addict
angelic4296  Offline
Glider Addict

Northeast U.S.
Aimee, my PM count is at 88, it's not full, I've been sending and receiving PM's all night lol....sorry about that if you've been trying to reach me! Just sent you a PM, read it and we'll figure out what the story is...

Last edited by angelic4296; 04/28/11 11:45 PM. Reason: Spelling

Jess

2 spoiled gliders, Gizzy (6/05) and Ruthie (?/05) <3

Please consider rescuing first!

Please remember to complete your surveys at http://www.sugargroup.org/ - help better the lives of gliders everywhere smile
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106581
04/29/11 02:00 AM
04/29/11 02:00 AM

N
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
N

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm just now getting on here. Today has been soooo stressful! I was a nervous wreck waiting to hear from the vet about how Simba's surgery went today! (thanks for posting the update for me Jess)
I sat by the phone ALL day waiting and waiting to hear something! Then when I was finally told i could come get him it took foreeever at the vet's!

I'm so glad to have him home now! I'm trying to get him to eat right now. The vet said if he doesn't eat not to give him the pain medicine because it can cause stomach bleeding. Hopefully he will eat a little for me.So far all he has eaten for me was one piece of corn. I don't know how much he has to eat until it's safe to give him the pain meds. I should have asked the vet but I didn't even think about that.

Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers for my little man! Keep sending them so hopefully he will heal up fast from this. I really think now that he had the amputation he will be able to finally heal and get back to being himself again!

I really hope that he doesn't end up having to wear the ejacket for the rest of his life, but if he does I will still love him. I'm SO glad that Denise sent me the ejackets! I am forever grateful for her doing that! Simba actually has scabs from that ecollar he was wearing!
The vet does think he may end up having to wear it forever. He said since Simba has been so traumatized and he is also one that likes to groom a LOT he will most likely continue to mess with the area forever. Thats what he has seen in gliders like Simba and most haven't been through as much trauma as he has. He said that vets used to think that when they did that they had some type of nerve damage. Like when your foot falls asleep and then starts to tingle. So they would do laser therapy on them to try to help. It wouldn't help and they would keep doing it until finally they realized that it was more psychological not actual nerve damage. (I'm sure there are a few that may actually have nerve damage from whatever they have been through).
So for now I am going to go ahead and plan for him to have to wear the ejacket long-term. I want to talk to Cora about it since she has been dealing with Spencer wearing one for a few years.

Simba has also lost weight. He was around 160grams before all this started. Now he's down to the 120's. When I saw him with the ejacket off today it didn't even look like him! You can definitely see he has lost weight. Hopefully he starts eating soon so he can get back to where he was. I'm just glad he was a bigger glider because if he wasn't then he would really look anorexic by now. He had some fluff to spare so that really helped.

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: ] #1106588
04/29/11 03:07 AM
04/29/11 03:07 AM
South Africa
G
Gizmogirl Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
Gizmogirl  Offline OP
Glideritis Anonymous
G

South Africa
Originally Posted By: NavyChiefWife

Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers for my little man! Keep sending them so hopefully he will heal up fast from this. I really think now that he had the amputation he will be able to finally heal and get back to being himself again!

Brandi I truly believe this too! Praying that Simba will heal quickly and will soon be with his family and his old self. hug2

Casper & Liezl
:grey:Gizzy, Boesman, Muchu, Kiamon, Sky & Boog:grey:
A glider's eyes have the power to speak a great language

RIP Sugar 2009 & Kaida 2013
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106634
04/29/11 08:40 AM
04/29/11 08:40 AM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
I'm just THRILLED to hear that Simba has made it through the procedure with flying colors! clap dance jump Yes the healing process is going to be a long one, but he's on his way.

I'm also very happy that I can help to make a difference in the life of gliders like Simba and Spencer...it's a concept that took TOO LONG to get started, but helps improve the quality of life to levels that make me leaky with tears of joy.

Count on the prayers and wishes for a fast recovery coming from me and all of mine here....and any time that the e-jackets start to show wear, I'll EXPECT a message of some type that I need to send another care package your way! hug2 Also, if you need more "Nala blankies" you can believe that I have HUNDREDS of them in my stash and will be glad to assist in that regard.

Continued blessings I shower upon everyone under your roof.... mlove

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106646
04/29/11 09:07 AM
04/29/11 09:07 AM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
Brandi sweetie you are going to have to force feed him BML or HPW with syringe. You have got to get him started agin. Thats what I was trying to get at the other night. But I said syringe feed, not force feed. It is time to force feed. I am here and will be here anytime you need me. Spencer has been a mutilator since Jan 08 on and off. He wore an ecollar up until last July when an angel came to the SGGA wth the jacket, he could use his hands, I was crying, The jacket allows so much freedom!

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106670
04/29/11 10:19 AM
04/29/11 10:19 AM

N
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
N

I had a really bad night with Simba. He was in a lot of pain. He was crying when he tried to go potty. He pooped but never would pee. He also had two blood drops after he pooped. I kept trying to get him to eat but he only ate 2 pieces of corn for me and a lick of glidershake. The vet had told me if he doesn't eat not to give him the pain meds but after he ate the corn I just gave it to him. I felt SO bad for him! I just wish I could take his pain away! I'm going to ask the vet to give him something stronger for the pain. The bupronex they gave him when he was in so much pain after the surgery seemed to make him more comfortable. I'm going to see if they will give me some to give him at home.
(Cora, when I get back I'm going to send you a pm. I would like to talk to you about force feeding and other stuff.)

I'm leaving now to take him to the vet. I am running late this morning since I was up most of the night. I'll try to give an update soon.
Please keep praying for my little man!

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106672
04/29/11 10:22 AM
04/29/11 10:22 AM
Bee-Bopping round SnakePit USA
B
Bourbon Offline
Serious Glideritis
Bourbon  Offline
Serious Glideritis
B

Bee-Bopping round SnakePit USA
as for the jacket, Brandi and I talked a while ago, and this is something I tried to prepare her for. we know the risks of trying to get the glider out of a jacket (in the past it was an e-collar)and believe me, the jacket is a much better alternative.

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106707
04/29/11 11:33 AM
04/29/11 11:33 AM

N
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
N

I just got back from dropping him at the vets. He is in SO much pain! he cried the whole way there and when we got there! I just kept telling him we are almost there and then they can help you. He is also bleeding again. I told them to give him something stronger for the pain. The metacam just isn't helping.
I hate to see my baby hurting so bad. I wish I could do something to help him. cry

I'm waiting for the vet to call me. I'm sure he will need to do more sub-q's since he's not drinking much. I'm going to go grocery shopping and try to get as many things to try to give him as I can. If you have any suggestions on what else I can try let me know!

He didn't get any visitation with Nala and Izzy this morning. He was just in too much pain. He got a little last night when I brought him home, before he started hurting so bad. Hopefully the vet can get his pain under control so they can see each other again! Nala and Izzy have finally started eating better and acting a little more like themselves since they have been getting to see him.

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106711
04/29/11 12:00 PM
04/29/11 12:00 PM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
Get the ingredients for BML water it down draw it up in a syringe and push 1 cc slowly every 2 to 3 hours. If you can push 2cc then every 4 hours.
http://www.angelfire.com/nb/sugargliders/bml/leadbeat.html

The vitamins are at the pet store, the wheat germ is in the cereal isle at the store, the yogurt juice is in the baby food section of the store. I think you can find everything else, if not text me at 903 808 1142, go ahead and save my number in your phone.

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106714
04/29/11 12:03 PM
04/29/11 12:03 PM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
and you may only be able to get half a cc down him at first so thats every hour or so. then gradually go up as he gets more accepting. He needs buprenex for pain I agree about that.

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106721
04/29/11 12:26 PM
04/29/11 12:26 PM
North Dakota
kjgoulet Offline
Glider Slave
kjgoulet  Offline
Glider Slave

North Dakota
I've been reading to catch up on how you baby is doing and I've been in tears the whole time. Simba, you, Nala, and Izzy are all in my prayers and I hope that he gets to feeling better and doing better soon! hug2

Kristi

Mommy to..
Daughter Abby
:grey: :wfb: :rtmo:
And my many fuzzy children <3
www.tenderlovingsuggies.webs.com
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106727
04/29/11 12:36 PM
04/29/11 12:36 PM

N
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
N

Thanks so much Cora! I'm going to pick that stuff up and get it all mixed and ready so I can give it to him as soon as I get him home, which will hopefully be today!
I'll let you know if I need the video. I'm pretty sure I understand how you told me to do the force feedings. If it doesn't work I'll let you know. I'm only used to doing little joeys. This should be interesting! Lol

I am just ready to wake up from this nightmare! I really hope that no other glider or glider parent has to go through this ever again!

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106728
04/29/11 12:42 PM
04/29/11 12:42 PM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
gonna send you a few pics on phone on technique when i give spencer his 3 oclock ultram that he hates.!!!

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106733
04/29/11 12:48 PM
04/29/11 12:48 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
Hi Brandi, I know you don't know me but I have learned alot about sick gliders not eating & needing force fed. I just wanted to say that Cora is absolutely right on forcing his food & I'm sure she's telling you all the right things including how to hold him when he doesn't want anything to do w/that syringe in his mouth. It may be the hardest thing emotionally for you ~ to do to him what he may fight off. And you will probably get frustrated when he won't take enough, but keep @ it the way Cora said & it will get easier. hug2

I've never been so scared as when I was hand feeding 2 day oop babies that would not take what they needed. But that's different as they can only hold so much @ a time. But, @ the same time, it can be very emotionally & physically draining to know how important it is that a glider eat when he won't.

You've come so far you have only "up" to go now. hug2

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Dot Dot heart Woobie heart Isabella heart Beetlejuice

heart Blitzy&Ella ~ Twinkie&Tiramisu ~ Dolly&Doobie

heart Taaska & Sadie ~ Teddy Bear Doodle & Sasha

heart Tiki, MoJo, Ruckus, Napoleon
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106738
04/29/11 12:55 PM
04/29/11 12:55 PM

N
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
NavyChiefWife
Unregistered
N

Feeding joeys is hard but dealing with an adult is just so different! I had issues just trying to get the medicines in him! Ive hand fed and force fed joeys but they don't bite and fight you much. Just trying to force Simba to take his meds made him SO upset with me! I felt like a monster even though I knew he had to have them. I cuddled him afterwards to show him I still love him. I just hope he doesn't hold all of this against me forever.

I am going to do my best with force feeding him the bml. I know he must get something in him or I will lose him. If I have to put a straight jacket on his little furry butt and duct tape him to the table to keep him still I will! Lol (i'm joking about the duct tape of course, but I will try anything at this point!)
I just can't wait for him to be 100% again!

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106745
04/29/11 01:21 PM
04/29/11 01:21 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
I know. You need 3 hands! 2 to hold him where you won't get bit & 1 to feed him with. With enough fleece squares you'll figure out the way that works best for you. However Cora's showing you & then whatever you need to do to try to keep ahold of him w some fleece covering your hands & still have a good hold of him.

My very 1st glider came to me UNABLE TO BE HANDLED. Striker! Like a cobra. And when she bit she sunk in all the way. And she was so stressed we assume from all the rehoming in such a short period she was shredding fleece. On a daily basis I had to burrito wrap her & methodically pull all the fleece out of her teeth! I figured out real quick how to keep my hands covered! My bottom fingers wrapped around her lower body & my thumb & upper fingers wrapped around her upper body & held her head in place. She was wrapped tight & I had fleece laying across my hand before I grasped her. My family said it was the scariest thing they had ever seen. She couldn't move her head but she wanted to EAT ME! I'm so glad she came around & those days are over!

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: ] #1106749
04/29/11 01:25 PM
04/29/11 01:25 PM
Champaign Co., Illinois
Berg Offline
Glider Lover
Berg  Offline
Glider Lover

Champaign Co., Illinois
Brandi, we have been silently following this thread since the beginning. Just wanted to say that all of us (me, MrsBerg and our gang) are pulling for Simba and you. I don't think he will hold all of this against you forever. I'm sure Simba knows that you are trying to help him and take away his pain. He may be mad at you at the time (just like a little kid with his parents smile ) but in the long run he knows you are the one that loves him.

Hang in there.

-Steve-

:grey: Sprite, Misty, Ghost, and Bandit

and all those who have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge
gangel Virga, Cirrus, Foehn, Pascal, Flurry, Case, Rossby, Breeze, and CB

The Glider Chronicles blog
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: ] #1106750
04/29/11 01:28 PM
04/29/11 01:28 PM
Northeast Indiana
minkasmom Offline
Serious Glideritis
minkasmom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Northeast Indiana
If I have to put a straight jacket on his little furry butt and duct tape him to the table to keep him still I will!

roflmao ooooooh the visual I got going through my head! exclamation (Gorilla tape works BETTER....doesn't leave a sticky residue behind!)

(i'm joking about the duct tape of course, but I will try anything at this point!)

Those words are spoken by one whose nerves are shredded, frayed, stretched, & at the EDGE of their limits....tie a knot on them and HANG ON! It will get better, day by day. I so wish I was closer physically right now! We could "tag team" this little guy. But since you aren't, I'll just give you a big cyber- hug2 hug2

I just can't wait for him to be 100% again!

Even 70% would be acceptable right now. Anyone else agree with me? wave Raise your hand...

Minkasmom (Papillon Kisses)
Slave to:
25 gliders,4 cats,
and ONE husband (can't handle two, lol!)
gangel Remembering all my lost loves cry
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106753
04/29/11 01:35 PM
04/29/11 01:35 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
I am so sorry to hear that little Simba is in so much pain. I am glad they got his penis amputated and he can start healing.

Sending prayers to you and your little guy that he starts eating soon.

The Duct tape visual was just too much, lol.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106756
04/29/11 01:40 PM
04/29/11 01:40 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
wave

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106823
04/29/11 04:35 PM
04/29/11 04:35 PM
Washington D.C. Metro Area
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

wave

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106841
04/29/11 05:33 PM
04/29/11 05:33 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Just got a text from Brandi. Simba is doing badly. She's on her way back to the vet, where he has to stay all weekend. She said she would explain later. It sounds like we need to all send strong prayers and positive thoughts. worried frown

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106843
04/29/11 05:53 PM
04/29/11 05:53 PM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

That's right, Connie. She called me earlier and has just sent me a text, asking to update.

Come on people, we need your EVERYTHING now!!!

As you know, Brandi took Simba into the vet earlier today because he was in such pain. After examination, he found that Simba was throwing clots. Meaning...the doc found a clot in front of Simba's urethra. He cleaned that out and just after he did so, he threw another. frown At this point, we don't know WHY he is, whether it's an infection or what, but the doc is going to consult with yet another doctor and from there, determine the course of action that needs to be taken. If he continues to throw them, he will require yet another surgery that is very difficult and very dangerous. They will try to do everything they can BUT this surgery because it's obviously not something they WANT to do, and poor little Simba's body has just taken so much over the course of the last week. The vet will be taking Simba home with him this evening, Brandi has provided him with food and will be bringing BML, as well.

Brandi's cell phone is almost out of juice and she isn't sure when she'll get to her computer so please, just keep the thoughts and prayers coming. They are desperately needed.

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106845
04/29/11 05:58 PM
04/29/11 05:58 PM
Vincennes, IN, USA
suggiemom1980 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
suggiemom1980  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Vincennes, IN, USA
Poor Simba! Sending many many prayers!

Connie

812-890-9734, 24/7 Emergencies/Joey issues

SmallWorldSuggies

"The greater the challenge, the sweeter the reward"

"Glide free :rbridge: Silly "Ozball" Ozzie. You left us 11/21/12..way too soon. You're forever loved, remembered, missed."
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106846
04/29/11 06:04 PM
04/29/11 06:04 PM
Wichita Falls, Texas
DirtyPaws Offline
Glider Slave
DirtyPaws  Offline
Glider Slave

Wichita Falls, Texas
Did this start with the stomach bleeding the vet mentioned could happen from the pain meds? Prayers still coming. This boy's had me in knots all week. cry

~~~ Crystal ~~~

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106856
04/29/11 06:49 PM
04/29/11 06:49 PM
southern Ct
Nora Offline
Glider Explorer
Nora  Offline
Glider Explorer

southern Ct
Keep fighting little Simba....We are all praying so hard for you! heart

Sharon

Mom to:
Zeva :grey: & Zoey :grey:

Cooper- Our wonderful Bichon!

Daughters, Lauren & Jennifer(all grown up)
Hubby & best friend, Paul heart
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: DirtyPaws] #1106858
04/29/11 06:59 PM
04/29/11 06:59 PM
DCMuffin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
DCMuffin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Originally Posted By: DirtyPaws
Did this start with the stomach bleeding the vet mentioned could happen from the pain meds? Prayers still coming. This boy's had me in knots all week. cry

I'm not sure and I don't know if this is something Brandi discussed with the vet. Hopefully, once her phone is charged, she'll be here to update herself. smile

Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106869
04/29/11 07:37 PM
04/29/11 07:37 PM
conway south carolina/ us
heidi Offline
Glider Slave
heidi  Offline
Glider Slave

conway south carolina/ us
hug2 hug2 heart simba we are all still praying for you and mommy.

"promise me you'll always remeber:you're braver than you believe,and stronger than you seem,and smarter than you think" christopher robin to pooh
Re: Penis Problem Please Help! - Part Three [Re: Gizmogirl] #1106870
04/29/11 07:39 PM
04/29/11 07:39 PM
Cincinnati, Ohio
Faerie Offline
Glider Lover
Faerie  Offline
Glider Lover

Cincinnati, Ohio
Praying hard for Simba and Brandi!

~Michelle~

wife, mom to 3 teens and 1 adult,

and slave to my 8 gliders

Skeeter, Luna, Rocky, Patches, Sweetie, Big Sissy, Little Buddha, and Nikko
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,547 TEXAS
679,062 OHIO
487,124 OKLAHOMA
432,131 UTAH
321,659 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024