Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet #149974
09/26/06 08:22 PM
09/26/06 08:22 PM
Dayton, OH
sprocketlover Offline OP
Glider Lover
sprocketlover  Offline OP
Glider Lover

Dayton, OH
I found one of my female's with a bald spot on her tail tonight. It is about 1/2" and all the way around, and about 3/4 down her tail. I am going to put neosporin on it, but what else can I do till I get her to the vet tomorrow? She seems to be in a little pain ...is there anything I can give her for now? I havent been having tent time like I used to so I am pretty sure that this is the reason she has done this and I feel horrible...any help?

Amanda and the fam:
Suggies: Billy/Topaz/Kea, Baby/Sprocket, Brulee, Bandit, Darren/Matklin
Dogs: D-O-G,Lilinoe,Ualani
Cat: Joe
Timneh African Grey: Simmy
Parakeet: Kai
An awesome hubby
Waiting for me at the bridge: Roxy,Cosmo,Pebbles,Brownie,Diego,Timmy,Dega, Binx
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: sprocketlover] #150001
09/26/06 09:52 PM
09/26/06 09:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to put an e-collar on her so she cannot get to her tail until you get her to the vet tomorrow. You can get the instructions on this website. Go to Health & Hygiene and look under "Will your glider self mutilate/Bourbon & ecollar". There are instructions and a link showing how to make one. Please get your baby to the vet ASAP and please let us know how things go tomorrow. We'll keep you in our suggie prayers tonight.

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: sprocketlover] #150042
09/26/06 11:09 PM
09/26/06 11:09 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aww poor baby hug2

Yes, she will need to go into an e-collar and see a vet as soon as you can. When in pain a glider can go after the area that hurts thinking that they can get rid of the pain. Sadly this only makes things a whole lot worse. This is why getting an e-collar on is so important.

Make sure and stay with her incase she gets it off. It might take a few attempts to get it on right, but be strong and tell yourself that it is for her own good.

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: sprocketlover] #150054
09/27/06 12:04 AM
09/27/06 12:04 AM
Edwardsville, Kansas 66113
Judie Offline
Serious Glideritis
Judie  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Edwardsville, Kansas 66113
How many gliders do you have in the cage with her?

This little one needs to be removed and housed seperately till the tail heals.

Not much one can do for pain without the help of a vet. You can take the glider to an Emerg Clinic. Look in your phone book for one near you. If none listed... then call every vet listed till one gives the phone number of someone that is willing to do emerg care after hours.

Till then.... seperate her and apply an e-collar.

Last edited by Judie; 09/27/06 12:12 AM.
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Judie] #150071
09/27/06 12:46 AM
09/27/06 12:46 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

they make neosporin with a topical anesthetic (benzocaine I think) in it. I have used it on a burn on myself and on my childrens skinned knees and it does help ease the pain. Does anyone know if it is safe for suggies?

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: ] #150346
09/28/06 01:25 AM
09/28/06 01:25 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Do NOT use the neosporin with pain relief unless there is no chance the glider can groom the area-it is not something you want in a glider's mouth. It makes it possible for it to cause a numbing sensation in the mouth, and for the glider to bite it's tongue. Please let us know how it goes at the vet.

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Xfilefan] #150348
09/28/06 01:49 AM
09/28/06 01:49 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

boy, I am glad I asked. I didnt even think of them licking it off. sometimes I amaze myself at how ignorant I can be. such a great thing about this forum. there is always someone who actually knows the answer.

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: ] #150349
09/28/06 02:00 AM
09/28/06 02:00 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, it didn't occur to me, either, except when I had an SMing glider 3 years ago, Bourbon said to me 'Oh, and DON'T use the neosporin with pain relief..." When your concern is for making one of these little ones feel better, it can be hard to consider all the possible ramifications. Don't feel bad-we all had to learn somewhere/sometime-and that's why this is such a great place, because someone will probably know....and while none of us knows everything, all of us put together are a pretty formidable force! I still learn things all the time, and I'm sure that's true for all of us. smile

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Xfilefan] #150366
09/28/06 07:21 AM
09/28/06 07:21 AM
Wallis Texas
Charlie H Offline
Glider Slave
Charlie H  Offline
Glider Slave

Wallis Texas
From the description I am not sure if you meant 3/4" from the tip of the tail or 3/4" from the base of the tail near the body. If the place is near the body it may be difficult figuring out what is causing the pain. If the place is near the end of the tail it is most likely caused by stress or an injury. If it is stress there could also be signs of over-grooming on the face, especially above the eyes. In the case of stress you are dealing with a menntal problem and will need to make some changes in the gliders environment and life style. Medication may not be the ultimate cure. You should still have her checked by a vet.

If the area where the glider has mutilated is dead or turning black amputation may be required. An injury like this may seem simple at the time but can eventually lead to major problems if not properly diagnosed and treated. The glider should be separated, placed in an e collar, and have something like an over the counter triple antibiotic cream applied until she sees a vet.
Charlie H

Rescue & Rehabilation
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/glidertree/
[]glidertree@toast.net[/]
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Charlie H] #150370
09/28/06 07:40 AM
09/28/06 07:40 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even with a e-collar it may be possible for her to reach her tail. What I do with gliders like this it to go ahead and put on a e-collar. Then I clean the tail with surgical wash, apply triple anitbiotic cream and then wrap the tail with telfa pad and then pet gauze. It will take her some time to try to remove it and some don't try but at least she wouldn't be getting directly to her tail. Please let us know how she is doing, I am praying for you both.
Angie

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: ] #150590
09/28/06 06:47 PM
09/28/06 06:47 PM
Dayton, OH
sprocketlover Offline OP
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Dayton, OH
We went to the vet yesterday...so far we have not put on an ecollar because of how far down on her tail the spot is. We got cream for the wound and antibiotics. I have caught her licking a few times (sometimes with the cream on). I plan on taking her back tomorrow for another check up. I did not want to seperate the male she is housed with as they have been together since they were 5 months oop (they are now about 2 and a half)...and the vet agreed with this as long as he is not trying to "clean" her tail also.
I know that it is from stress because I can no longer take them to work with me and have not had tent time like I used to (finishing up a masters degree and working full time). Cross your fingers for her and I will let you know how the vet appt went tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

Amanda and the fam:
An awesome hubby
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: sprocketlover] #156019
10/11/06 07:14 PM
10/11/06 07:14 PM
Dayton, OH
sprocketlover Offline OP
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Dayton, OH
Well new update frown

I had to go out of town last weekend and when I got back her tail was blue. I tried to get her into the vet we saw before and couldnt so I tried a few more places and couldnt....so I took her to my normal (dog/cat) vet who has done a little work with my suggies.

Turns out Cosmo's tail was fractured in two places and that is why it was not healing and also the reason she had pulled off all the hair and would not leave it alone. I have no idea how this happened...they all have wodent wheels and I cant think of anything else that might have caused it (any suggestions?!!!). I just switched from reptariums to bird cages...could she some how have wound her tail in the bars and then jumped (forgetting her tail was wound up)? I just want to keep this from happening to any of my other guys.

I had to have about 1/3 of her tail amputated. I asked the vet that since it was a fracture and then Cosmo "eating" her tail if there was anyway that we could have saved it at some point down the road...and she said prob not.

Cosmo is still sleeping from the sedative from surgery...keep your fingers crossed for us!

Amanda and the fam:
An awesome hubby
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: sprocketlover] #156025
10/11/06 07:43 PM
10/11/06 07:43 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Unlike a cat, who seems to be okay with a "knot" in it's tail from a break, gliders seem to go after them when they break. I'm so sorry she had to lose part of it. Short of anything else...do you have a Wodent wheel? Gliders have broken their tails in them. If not, we'll try and figure out what else may have done it.

Now the work starts-keeping her from going after it again. Gliders have chewed their tails farther and farther down until there's nothing left to repair.

Don't be offended at my capital letters-it's stressing the word, and I'm not yelling at you.

First-the stub needs to be protected. E-COLLAR. IF she can still curl the end into the collar, you'll need to use vetwrap (bandage that sticks to itself) or a straw and bandage to keep her from curling it in and getting her teeth on it. It HAS to completely heal before she is allowed access.

Second-PAIN MEDS. Anyone who says they don't need them is either deranged, sadistic, or doesn't live in the same world as the rest of us. For a glider in a collar, I recommend Torbuterol in Val Syrup (Torb and Valium)-it helps with the stress as well as the pain.

Third-ANTIBIOTIC. Make sure there is one for 14 to 21 days-as long as this was, she could have infection that spread from her tail and is in her system. MAKE SURE she has it. Examples of good broad spectrum antibiotics are Baytril, Clavamox, and Clindamycin.

In a collar, accommodations will need to be made to protect her from falls (hammocks,etc.), and allow her to eat. Bird feeders (I'll attach a pic) are easiest for her to feed herself - or hand feeding. She also will not be able to sleep in a pouch. Please keep us updated on her.

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Xfilefan] #156034
10/11/06 07:54 PM
10/11/06 07:54 PM
Dayton, OH
sprocketlover Offline OP
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Dayton, OH
Yes I have a wodent wheel...but I thought that was what was needed to protect their tail? She has a e-collar, is on pain meds, and has been on ammoxicilin for the last 2 weeks and will continue with it as needed. I have a seperate small cage to keep her in until her tail is healed. If the ammoxicilin is not enough she will go on baytril. The tip of her tail is covered. She has not woken up from surgery yet...she is breathing (I check on her every few minutes!) and her nose is not blue. How long does it normally take? When I got one of my males neutered it took him a long time to wake up too.

So the wodent wheel can still hurt their tails? Maybe this is what it was as she LOVES to run and continued to do so with her tail all icky.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Amanda and the fam:
An awesome hubby
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: sprocketlover] #156038
10/11/06 08:01 PM
10/11/06 08:01 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
It's the crossbar in the Wodent that can do it. Let me see about getting you a wheel without the crossbar. The only way she'll get hurt is if she manages to fall out-none of mine have. Any way you can PM your address, so I can have a wheel sent?

How long has she been out of surgery? It shouldnt' take that long. Rub her and talk to her, and see if you can at least get her to open her eyes. And keep her warm next to you-sometimes they have trouble regulating body temp when they first come out of anesthesia.

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Xfilefan] #156092
10/11/06 09:22 PM
10/11/06 09:22 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I consulted with one of my ER vets. This little girl was sent home still under anesthesia, took an awfully long time to wake up. Normal practice is to make certain they're awake after resuscitating with oxygen, and alert before they leave.

When she did finally come around, she woke up vomiting.
Suspect: anesthesia overdose.

Here is what PetER, Dr. Matheson, was good enough to give me over the phone:

Treat as you would a dog or cat for anesthesia overdose

Administer subq fluids and Reglan (he said the vet would know what that is).

And to keep her WARM.
THANK YOU, DR. MATHESON!!!

This is posted in both threads. Hopefully, they can look and see. Pray this little girl is okay. worried

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Xfilefan] #156215
10/12/06 01:48 AM
10/12/06 01:48 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
This little one is at the vet-not sure how long she'll be there...awake and moving around, but clumsy in her motion. Hopefully we'll have a good update.

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Xfilefan] #156218
10/12/06 02:13 AM
10/12/06 02:13 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prayers for the little one and the little ones momma

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: ] #156223
10/12/06 02:26 AM
10/12/06 02:26 AM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Well, stupid me, that last post didn't explain much, did it? Here's the link to the other post that tells what happened (theres been so much between that and PM, I forgot you all don't know-sorry):
http://www.sugarglider.net/ubbthreads/ub...ge=1#Post156072

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Xfilefan] #156250
10/12/06 05:53 AM
10/12/06 05:53 AM
Dayton, OH
sprocketlover Offline OP
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Dayton, OH
I guess this can be moved to the real stories section. I got a call from the emergency vet and Cosmo passed away. They said she started acting funny again and then next time they went to check on her she had stopped breathing. I had signed for them to do what it took to keep her alive, but I dont think there was anything they could do. This is my first glider I have lost (she was the second glider I ever got) and I had had her for over 2 years.

Right now I live in a house that we do not plan on staying in for more than a few years...so I dont want to bury her in the yard. What do you guys do with suggies that have gone over the rainbow bridge?

What should I do to ensure her mate (Sprocket) deals with this as well as he can? Thanks for all the help everyone.

Amanda and the fam:
An awesome hubby
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: sprocketlover] #156260
10/12/06 07:21 AM
10/12/06 07:21 AM
Cleveland, Ohio
sugarglidersuz Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarglidersuz  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Cleveland, Ohio
I'm so very sorry that Cosmo didn't make it. Know that you did everything you could for her and that she's now at the Rainbow Bridge romping and playing and having a great time with all the gliders who have gone before her.
For helping Sprocket get through this, I recommend spending as much time with him as possible over the next few weeks. It will take quite a while for him to adjust to her loss. Keep a close eye on his appetite and energy level - if it decreases dramatically, then get him into the vet for advice on how to proceed from there. By spending a lot of time with him, hopefully his depression won't go that far...
hug2 hug2 hug2

Suz Enyedy
:bb: Carina & Coobah
Allira & Gizmo :grey:
:grey: Picasso, Trinity Joy & Luna
:rbridge: DaisyMae; Darwin; Mareki; Mambo; Pika; Cricky; Reggie & Bobo, Pepe & Bittah

Suz' Sugar Gliders
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: sugarglidersuz] #156264
10/12/06 07:38 AM
10/12/06 07:38 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about Cosmo passing away. :Hug2: I've been taking a backseat in this thread and reading it, and have been hoping that the little girl would be ok.

You did everything you could, and she passed out of this world knowing that she was loved and cared for - a lot of animals aren't as lucky.

As Suz said, make sure you spend a lot of time with Sprocket now, as he will be going through a mourning period as well. Cagemates can expereience a great feeling of loss and loneliness when their partner passes on, and so he will need to be loved more than ever. You can help each other through it.

Once again, I am so sorry hug2

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: sprocketlover] #156325
10/12/06 10:24 AM
10/12/06 10:24 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hug2 I'm very sorry to hear that Cosmo has passed to the bridge frown hug2

Like said above, try to spend lots of time with Sprocket so that he won't be lonely. If Cosmo's body is coming home you can also let Sprocket say good bye to her, this can help them know that their cage mate has passed.

Have you considered having her cremated, this way you won't have to leave her when you move. hug2

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: ] #156337
10/12/06 10:52 AM
10/12/06 10:52 AM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
I'm so very sorry you lost Cosmo! Do you think it may have anything to do with the vet not specifically dealing with suggies/exotics? If so, I think it's a very sad case, but also should serve as notice for anyone to not only have a good suggie vet lined up, but an emergency vet familiar with them as well! I know several people have had their babies cremated, they sell little decorative vials that their ashes can be stored in, a close friend has hers on a nice chain with the vial and a locket and wears it with her all the time...

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: BeckiT] #156464
10/12/06 03:05 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I'm so sorry! I was so hoping to not see this here. cry hug2 hug2

We live in a similar situation-being in an apartment, we don't have anywhere to bury our little ones. So we take them up into the mountains here, and we have a meadow we hike about a mile off the road to get to-it's surrounded by trees,and during late spring/summer covered in wildflowers. Because we have such severe winters, there's only a few months a year the road up there is open, and the ground thawed enough to dig in...our Gim went to the Bridge in January, but we just recently were able to get up there to bury him-I have 6 gliders up there-four in a glade, two in this meadow. We keep them in a nice box with blankies in the freezer until we can get up to where we bury them. They're off the beaten path, in an area that may get some hikers but is relatively undisturbed-and large rocks mark where they are so we can find the graves. heart

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: BeckiT] #156465
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
I'm so sorry! I was so hoping to not see this here. cry hug2 hug2

We live in a similar situation-being in an apartment, we don't have anywhere to bury our little ones. So we take them up into the mountains here, and we have a meadow we hike about a mile off the road to get to-it's surrounded by trees,and during late spring/summer covered in wildflowers. Because we have such severe winters, there's only a few months a year the road up there is open, and the ground thawed enough to dig in...our Gim went to the Bridge in January, but we just recently were able to get up there to bury him-I have 6 gliders up there-four in a glade, two in this meadow. We keep them in a nice box with blankies in the freezer until we can get up to where we bury them. They're off the beaten path, in an area that may get some hikers but is relatively undisturbed-and large rocks mark where they are so we can find the graves. heart

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Xfilefan] #156491
10/12/06 04:06 PM
10/12/06 04:06 PM
Dayton, OH
sprocketlover Offline OP
Glider Lover
Glider Lover

Dayton, OH
I spoke with my vet this morning and she said that Cosmo kept waking up during surgery and she had to be given another type of sedative. She also said Cosmo received the correct dosage for everything, but that she thinks Cosmo's metabolism just couldnt keep up with the second sedative(not sure if it was Cosmo or just the sedative with a glider)...but she is not taking any chances in the future. She is extremely upset and actually offered to pick Cosmo up and have her cremated for me.

We use this vet place for everything and they are WONDERFUL with our dogs. I was really afraid that I was going to hold a grudge for what happened...but after speaking with the vet I can't...she did what it took to try to help Cosmo and her tail, but something just went wrong. Its hard not to feel like I could have done more though (gotten her to somewhere faster last night or just something).

Thanks for the help everyone and now I just need to concetrate on keeping Sprocket happy (Cosmo's mate).

Amanda and the fam:
An awesome hubby
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: sprocketlover] #156536
10/12/06 05:53 PM
10/12/06 05:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aww! Im so sorry for your loss!!!!! You are in our thoguhts and prayers

Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: ] #156554
10/12/06 06:28 PM
10/12/06 06:28 PM
Tampa, FL
Xglider Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Xglider  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Tampa, FL
hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

* ~ * John * ~ * Sorry store is closed at this time.. <br>
Link -> [b]~~ XtremeGlider ~~ Home of the original Re~set Toys! ~~[/b] <br>
Oct 2012 update.. miss my gliders and my
glider family and think of my friends often!!!
Re: Care for bare tail till I get her to the vet [Re: Xfilefan] #156570
10/12/06 06:56 PM
10/12/06 06:56 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
hug2 I am so sorry to hear about your baby, from everything I've been reading about your little one you really did everything possible to help her. It's so sad that we can't just reach out and take away their pain without loosing them. Your in our prayers.

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,547 TEXAS
679,062 OHIO
487,124 OKLAHOMA
432,131 UTAH
321,659 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024