Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: ] #607802
08/08/08 10:47 PM
08/08/08 10:47 PM
Kansas
queenduck Offline
Serious Glideritis
queenduck  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kansas
Gina, sorry hun? None of us can give you the right answer.

I have seen people on Chemo and seen people on high dose Prednisone, it is not pretty on the best of days. I say let him spend whatever time he has left in the most natural way, use magnets, research diet, give him lots of extra love and attention, and if the time comes where he looks uncomfortable, use pain meds to ease his discomfort. I can't suggest experimental treatments that will make him feel horrible and may not work, or may only work at adding a little more time... but not quality time.

But it doesn't mater what we think, you have to do what you feel is best in your heart, we will be here for you with eithor choice.

Last edited by queenduck; 08/08/08 10:49 PM.

Alicia aka Queenduck, Bentley's Nana

We need role models who are going to break the mold ~ Carly Simon
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: ] #607803
08/08/08 10:48 PM
08/08/08 10:48 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

80 acres of paradise in KS
Gina...what I learned with my mom's lung cancer and the chemo she went through is this...
chemo can reduce the tumors and even stop the growth of them, putting the person into "remission". The cancer is still there and can start to regrow at any time. Often coming out of remission, the cancer comes back stronger and more agressive than before. My mom went through chemo twice in 4 years as well as radiation (which I would NOT do to an animal) and yet she still died due to the lung cancer.

Many of those, like me, that have survived cancer, survived because of surgery. The cancerous mass was removed and in my case, they got it all. With some, the surgery is done to remove what they can and then chemo is used to "zap" the rest and put the person into remission. But once a person has cancer, there is always the chance for that cancer to come back again, even for me.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Srlb] #607804
08/08/08 10:51 PM
08/08/08 10:51 PM
Austin, TX
USMom Offline
Serious Glideritis
USMom  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Austin, TX
My thought is that Fawkes doesn't understand why he is miserable and sick and everytime mom takes him in the car he gets sicker. You can explain it to a person, that they will get better, but not to him. I know you are posting for opinions thoughts, etc... there is mine.

Honestly, do you let him die, do you put him to sleep, do you do the chemo, make him miserable then maybe he lives longer because of it, is there something else? I don't know, and you are the one there, in those shoes. I know you are looking for as much hope as there is right now, and if I had a magic wand, pill, cast a spell, say a prayer whatever, he would be whole and healthy. I wish I had answers not more questions.

I know Peggy is trying to get ahold of Tim. I will ask my vet, who Tim went to school with, and see what he has to add, too.

Shawna
Who are you networked with? Networking could save your gliders life. Create one now.

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Dancing] #607805
08/08/08 10:54 PM
08/08/08 10:54 PM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

This sucks...

If anyone is is phone contact with Donna, could you PLEASE call her & ask her to PM or email me, or ask GC Admin for my phone #...

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: ] #607808
08/08/08 10:55 PM
08/08/08 10:55 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Karin has her number Gina

Peggy
Critter Love
Critter Love� Diet Center

If you want to know what a person is like, watch how he treats others.

You'll never know what the outcome is if you don't step up and try.

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Srlb] #607809
08/08/08 10:56 PM
08/08/08 10:56 PM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

No she doesn't

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: ] #607813
08/08/08 10:57 PM
08/08/08 10:57 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
Have you pmed her?

Peggy
Critter Love

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Srlb] #607814
08/08/08 10:58 PM
08/08/08 10:58 PM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

Yes, and emailed her...

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: ] #607816
08/08/08 10:59 PM
St. Johns, Florida
Srlb Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Srlb  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

St. Johns, Florida
hug2

Peggy
Critter Love

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Srlb] #607818

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

TY, I need a lot of those right now...

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: ] #607823
08/08/08 11:07 PM
08/08/08 11:07 PM
Phoenix, AZ
desertmommy Offline
Glider Explorer
desertmommy  Offline
Glider Explorer

Phoenix, AZ
I can help with some of those!

hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Have you been groomed today?
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: desertmommy] #607838
08/08/08 11:34 PM
08/08/08 11:34 PM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

And please give Fawkes a kiss on the head from me!

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: desertmommy] #607839
08/08/08 11:37 PM
08/08/08 11:37 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Originally Posted By: monster
Linda - If you're reading, I keep noticing that when I do the magnet treatments, Fawkes gets almost catatonic - like he just freezes & stares blankly, he doesn't even blink - is this common/normal? He even stays that way for quite a while after the treatment - like almost until I move him or until he gets startled...

Gina, yes this is a normal response. The magnetic field will act as a calming agent on the nervous system.

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Srlb] #607841
08/08/08 11:39 PM
08/08/08 11:39 PM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
Gina, knowing what I know about cancer (my mother had the same as Teresa's mother) and what I know about animals in general..and well, gliders, my heart felt advice is this..

Personally, I wouldn't go with chemo or the steroids.

I KNOW how much you love Fawkes lady, I love mine like that too. There are some times when we just can't allow our babies to go through more agony. If Fawkes is eating, playing, etc., love him this way. I just lost the most precious thing to me, Peanut. Sometimes, we do everything to save someone and in reality we are being a bit selfish. We can't let go, we WON'T let go. What happens is we end up hurting ourselves more and only having more questions than answers. Actually, I believe at times we hurt the others more by trying to save them.

I know my mother had had enough when she told me to 'let me go' but I couldn't. In the end, she passed away leaving me more angry and with even more questions about what could have been done differently.

It's bad enough when people cannot tolerate the sickness and pain of chemo, the remissions, knowing most likely the cancer will return (not always) but with our gliders, they have no idea why they are going through so much pain and suffering.

To us, our gliders ARE our children and we want to do everything in our power to save them, but...sometimes, we can end up doing more harm than good.

My advice is to give him all the love in the world, leave your touch of tenderness on his heart and soul...so that if Fawkes does glide to heaven sooner than later, all he will have known is love and a gentle touch, not pain and sickness.

I'm so sorry Gina, these are only my thoughts after what I've been through. Please don't hate me for saying these things, I personally believe just loving him for the time left is best. I pray you get to talk to Donna soon, in the meantime, I am praying hard for your little guy..and you.

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: LSardou] #607855
08/08/08 11:58 PM
08/08/08 11:58 PM

P
PeeperKeeper
Unregistered
PeeperKeeper
Unregistered
P

Gina, I'm so so soooooo sorry to hear about this. I'm just now catching up. Poor Fawes! I so know you want to do everything possible to get him through this. He is such a precious little guy. But, if we're taking a poll, I'd have to say I'm with Shawna, Alicia, T and Peggy. I would go the naturopathic route, with nutrition, supplements, magnets, whatever you think might work, but I agree that chemo would just be too rough on a glider.

When I lost Jeepers, I had a certain amount of guilt over the last couple days of her life when I was forcing food, fluids and medications down her in an effort to keep her around. I'm afraid maybe I was doing it more for myself and Sydney and only extended her suffering. In fact, that's exactly what Sydney and I were discussing when she took her last breaths and died in our hands. Okay, can't talk about that anymore, but suffice it to say that I think quality of life trumps quantity in this situation.

All that being said, it is your decision. If you decide to go big guns after it, I am with you.

Okay, here's some more of these: hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: ] #607871
08/09/08 12:12 AM
08/09/08 12:12 AM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
My heart aches for you and little Fawkes. After watching my mom have chemo, go into remmission and then have it flair up again a month after she was considered in remmission then lose her three weeks later because she got pnuemonia from having no white cells in her body because the chemo did its job. I could never put one of my beloved pets or horses through that.

Chemo is so toxic that when mom had her IV leak they got a hazmat team in wearing suits to clean up the small spot on the carpeting.

I can't imagine what a little sugar glider would go through as they can't understand why they are so sick, when the medicine that is suppose to get them into remmission almost kills them in the process.

I will keep you and little Fawkes in my prayers. May God watch over that little sweetie.

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Feather] #607895
08/09/08 12:43 AM
08/09/08 12:43 AM
USA
SugarBlossoms Offline
Serious Glideritis
SugarBlossoms  Offline
Serious Glideritis

USA
Originally Posted By: Feather

Chemo is so toxic that when mom had her IV leak they got a hazmat team in wearing suits to clean up the small spot on the carpeting.

I had almost forgotten my mother suffered 3rd degree, yes, 3rd degree burns from the chemo when the I.V broke in her hand. Her entire left hand had to be treated at the burn unit for months. I've always wondered what on earth that stuff does to the INSIDE of the body.

Keeper of Handprints on my Heart, You left your Footprints on my soul.
My precious loves that left to quickly, Peanut, Katie
Isabella, Kiwi, Bonnie and Monroe.

Spread your wings and glide free of pain,
Until the day I see you again.

God speed my precious angels. I love you. Mama.
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: SugarBlossoms] #607908
08/09/08 01:05 AM
08/09/08 01:05 AM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
Gina, even though I've explained to you what the magnetic treatments have proven, I will write a brief summary here for those who are following this thread.
I spent 8 years at the University of Arizona studying the effects of magnetic fields on skin cancer, which is the hardest cancer to treat.
After 3 consecutive studies, the results had shown that with the cancer cell exposed to the magnetic field it causes the tumor to necrose from inside out, leaving 0 invasion to the blood vessels, muscles, and surrounding tissue.
The tests showed that after 8 hours of exposure the cellular structure of the cell looses it's viability and can no longer attach to proliferate.
We also discovered that iron surrounds the cell itself, which is one of the main reasons for chemo treatments is to dissolve the iron while trying to destroy the cancer itself. In our studies, it has shown that since iron is 'paramagnetic' exposure to the infected area breaks up that iron barrier and allows the iron to dispose through the normal functioning channels in the body.
Our tumor growth rate decreased in the treated group by 70%, with no tissue, muscle, or blood vessel invasion. All the tumors in the treated group had also necrosed from the 'core' outwards. Whereas the non-treated groups tumors grew to their full capacity with partial to full invasion through the CNS, muscle, and surrounding tissue.
Investigative Radiology-Volume 27, Number 10

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: LSardou] #607934
08/09/08 02:38 AM
08/09/08 02:38 AM
Greeley, CO
Usha77 Offline
Glider Addict
Usha77  Offline
Glider Addict

Greeley, CO
hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 Best of luck to you and little Fawkes, Gina!

Brenda
970-616-2872
mlove
Gliders: Eugene, Sandy, Seri; Bobbi, Spice; Star, Squiddi; Pearl, Pip; Petrie; Jimny, Pinocchio; Anna & Elsa
Dogs: Nacho & Dory
RIP my glider angels: Nynaeve, Poppy, Lan, Toffee, Zoey, Tika & Tas

mlove

www.sugargroup.org

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Srlb] #607955
08/09/08 04:49 AM
08/09/08 04:49 AM
Virginia Beach, VA.
Ellen Offline
Owner:Emeritus-Mother Hen
Ellen  Offline

Virginia Beach, VA.
Gina, Bruce just home about midnight and I did not read this then.

I will ask him in the morning and he or I will post. You can always call us. Since he didnt get to bed until late and I am still up call after 11AM. He will be glad to talk to you and that might help.

One way or the other we will be in touch OK?

Love and kindness is a gift. Use it freely....
My Gallery
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Ellen] #607958
08/09/08 05:58 AM
08/09/08 05:58 AM
Quincy, IL
glidrz5 Offline
Serious Glideritis
glidrz5  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Quincy, IL
hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2 hug2
Gina, as a glider parent you want to do anything that will save your baby. However, you will need to think of the quality of his life if you go with the chemo as opposed to the quality of his life without it.

Chris
Illusion, Malcom, Isabell, Annabelle, Zach, Isis, Aly & Indy
AND Miss Emmy & Miss Chloe kitties

:rbridge: My Angels: You are always in my heart.

You've flown to the rainbow
and wait there for me
Someday I will join you
together to be

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: glidrz5] #608011
08/09/08 09:18 AM
08/09/08 09:18 AM

R
Rachel
Unregistered
Rachel
Unregistered
R

Gina, I went through exactly what you're explaining with two seventeen year old cats a few years ago. Man, it's hard.

What was right for us was palliative care. Treatment would have been traumatic and damaged both cats severely. They told us in their own way when they were ready to go.

Do your research though. Maybe the treatment available to you isn't brutal for the baby.

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: ] #608019
08/09/08 09:40 AM
08/09/08 09:40 AM
Central Connecticut
BCChins Offline
Glider Addict
BCChins  Offline
Glider Addict

Central Connecticut
Gina I am so sorry to read the results on Fawkes. Please know I am here for you any time day or night just call. I work 3rd shift so if in the middle of the night (or day) you find you need to vent or talk PLEASE feel free to call me 860-508-4853 as sometime those are the loneliest times when you lay there and think.

Many hug2

Have a Good Day
Brenda &
Mr. Magoo

Friendly Reminder please have an e-collar ready before you need it......
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: SugarBlossoms] #608022
08/09/08 09:55 AM
08/09/08 09:55 AM
MA
pappy1264 Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
pappy1264  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

MA
Gina,

First off, I want to say how terribly sorry it is Lymphoma. I was praying for anything else.

Now I have to agree, having had an animal with cancer and seeing what it does to them (and this was a 112 lb dog) I would not think a glider could handle it. My biggest concern is the risk to his other organs. Chemo may kill cancer cells, but it also kills a lot of other cells, as well. I am not trying to make this harder for you, believe me. When Jake was diagnosed, I knew he would want to fight but after seeing how it affected him, I don't know if I were ever faced with it again that I would/could do it. I so wish Donna would call you! The steroids are another one......I don't see why they would give it with Lymphoma. My bil's dog had Lymphoma and she had been on pred for other issues, but they had to take her off for the very reason stated (it would alter the effects of the chemo), so that has me confused.

Sadly, this is a very hard decision, as the bottom line is, weighing trying to extend his life, to what the quality of it will be in doing so. My heart goes out to you, as it is an almost impossible choice.

I know when Timmy's lump was removed, I discussed it with her (if it was cancer, what our options were) and she said that chemo was not safely possible in a glider. That from what she knew, it had been tried, but not with the best results and she felt the risks outweighed everything.

I am lighting a candle and sending prayers for clarity and stregnth for you. I know this is a heartwrenching decision either way.

How is Fawkes doing today? When Jake was sick, my vet kept saying to me 'treat the dog, not the disease.' In other words, watch him, see how he is doing. Don't keep thinking 'but he has cancer'. Was he eating, was he playing, doing the things that gave him quality of life. God, I wish I had some better answers for you. Know you have my love and prayers.

Timmy, Gidget(RIP), Bandit, Petey(RIP), Phoebe, Jake (RIP) Piper(RIP), Pru(RIP), Paige, Cole, Molly(RIP), Oliver, Wyatt, Roo(RIP), Romeo, Pennie, Mandy(RIP), Madison, Garth, Kikipoo, Stasia, Bella, Petunia(RIP), Helen, Sydney, Kizzy and Sweet Pea's mom,
Mary
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: SugarBlossoms] #608055
08/09/08 12:03 PM
08/09/08 12:03 PM

J
joan248
Unregistered
joan248
Unregistered
J

Hi Gina.... I am kind of new to Sugar Gliders but was a Oncology RN for years. I have no idea about Sugar Glider Chemo but I wanted to tell you how far they have come with Lymphoma Tx Chemo for us human animals. I agree with everyones comments about QUALITY of life but because I have seen good outcomes with Chemo Tx (some people tolerate it and side effects well) I just wanted to tell you what I tell people facing these issues. Discuss with the Drs / vets probable side effects and how other small fragile animals have done with same tx. If the info they give you is acceptable and If Fawkes is doing well, strong, eating and drinking, consider it. You can always quit and just give supportive care and love. My thoughts are with you. No matter what... Fawkes is lucky to have you.

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: ] #608065
08/09/08 12:41 PM
08/09/08 12:41 PM

M
Monster
Unregistered
Monster
Unregistered
M

Thank you everyone - after sleeping on it (or rather, not sleeping), I have decided against the chemo. If it will only extend his life, I don't want that extension to be miserable. Whatever time he has left needs to be as good as it can be...

As far as the steroids, I am still on the fence. I have 2 differing opinions from vets. I know that both Lord Darcy & Kira were on them & both of those gliders are still with us. Kira had a different type of cancer, but Darcy was diagnosed with Lymphoma. I have asked Peggy to talk with Dr. Tristan today & get his opinion. Also, the vet from UT is consulting with another suggie vet today & is supposed to get back with me this evening.

Fawkes is doing well - he stays in his pouch a bit more than he used to, but he is eating and is brite-eyed. He was out and about with his family last night at dinner time.

I'll post again once I've heard from the UT vet & from eggy about Dr. Tristan's advice...

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: ] #608066
08/09/08 12:42 PM
08/09/08 12:42 PM
Virginia Beach, VA.
Ellen Offline
Ellen  Offline

Virginia Beach, VA.
Gina, this is Bruce posting. I would prefer talking to you than posting as I have some questions. Let me know if you want us to call or you may call me. Ellen said you have our phone number.

Will be waiting to hear from you.

Bruce

Love and kindness is a gift. Use it freely....
My Gallery
Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Ellen] #608068
08/09/08 12:49 PM
08/09/08 12:49 PM
VA
BRoss Offline
C.E.O:Emeritus
BRoss  Offline
C.E.O:Emeritus

VA
Gina, I found out how to change our names. Just to let you know it was me that wrote the above post.

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: BRoss] #608149
08/09/08 03:02 PM
08/09/08 03:02 PM
Wisconsin
Feather Offline
Administrator
Feather  Offline
Administrator

Wisconsin
Gina,

I know it was a difficult decision to not put little Fawkes through Chemo. I feel in my heart that you made the right decision.

The day after my mom died, my dad said to me that he wished that mom would have just come home to pass on instead of going through Chemo agian. She suffered so much those last three weeks. I know mom wanted the Chemo because she felt she needed to fight for Dad's sake as she was dad's primary caregiver since he had his stroke in '95.

I will pray that the lord gives you a lot of time with little Fawkes, make the most of each moment you have with him.

Prayers,

Kimberley
Feathers-Sweetie, Mister Peanut & Big Mack
Fur-Guinan, Mr. Spock, T'Mir, Cho, Toothless, Maverick & Maharet :bb: T'Pol, Elizabeth & Curzon :wfb: TY, TJ, Light Fury, Madison & T'Pring :rtmo:
Forever in my heart, Gizmo, Tucker, Khayman and the rest of my babies over the :rbridge:

Re: Part 2: Fawkes Has Lymphoma [Re: Feather] #608238
08/09/08 05:53 PM
08/09/08 05:53 PM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
Gina............still thinking of you both..........this is so close to my heart that Rocky still has a piece of....................................I so wish you and Fawkes my best!!!

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 388 guests, and 86 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,555 TEXAS
679,070 OHIO
487,141 OKLAHOMA
432,147 UTAH
321,667 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024