Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Impacted anal gland [Re: kipluck] #699475
12/26/08 12:44 PM
12/26/08 12:44 PM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
Update:

Simbas glands were swollen again so we went back to the vet this morning and they had to be cleaned out again. They were not as impacted as last time, but they were filled up again.

We are going to change him back to his regular diet without the added water and other modifications at this point. The vet told me that for the glands to clean themselves out better the stools will need to be firm.

No pain meds at this time, since Simba seems more uncomfortable than in pain.

I printed out the advice I have been given from Jen and also put her vets # on there for him. He said he hs treated gliders with this issue before and has not had to remove the glands yet, but knows that they can be removed (similar to a ferrets), but there are alot of risks incolved. So I am just keeping my fingers crossed that Simba won't need a surgery.

OT Dr. Ness is rewriting his chapter in the Veterinary Medical Text on Sugar Gliders, and he told me he is going to include information about these glands that was not there before.

:leu: Sugaree Gliders :rtmo:

Simba, Nala, Rain, Snow & Sugaree

Shadowdancer, Sugar Magnolia, Sunshine Daydream, Winter, Twinkle, Twilight, Everlette, Sparkle, Polar Bear, Indigo & Willow

Re: Impacted anal gland [Re: SugareeErin] #699478
12/26/08 12:47 PM
12/26/08 12:47 PM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
Oh and I guess when I posted originlly I put the wrong medication! blush I was pretty upset then...anyway Simba is actually on Bactrim. We are continuing the medication and will have a recheck in a week or two unless he needs to go in before that...

Shadowdancer, Sugar Magnolia, Sunshine Daydream, Winter, Twinkle, Twilight, Everlette, Sparkle, Polar Bear, Indigo & Willow

Re: Impacted anal gland [Re: SugareeErin] #699531
12/26/08 03:47 PM
12/26/08 03:47 PM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
hug2 I'm sorry they swelled again, but glad to hear that they weren't as swollen as the first time. This is what I have found with Cayden as well, it seems to get less and less until they stop swelling. dunno

I hope he is out of the woods soon. hug2

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Simba Update #737792
02/18/09 10:48 PM
02/18/09 10:48 PM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
Some of you may remember my Simba had problems with impacted anal glands recently. He was doing better but had gone down from 107 grams to 100 grams in a month.

He was at 100 grams two weeks ago, when I brought him in b/c he had a cold. We got just got him over the cold and then last night he was hissing again when he pooped frown

So back to the vet today and one good thing, he is up to 105 grams, but his glands were impacted again. cry He was also very stinky yesterday, a foul death like odor. Dr.'s doing a culture again to see what's going on and if there is an infection. I am so scared for my baby, he has had to take so much medicine these past couple months...I am just so worried about him. Between this and everything else I really struggling here, drowning help ...this year is really not treating me well need_hug

Re: Simba Update [Re: SugareeErin] #737803
02/18/09 11:04 PM
02/18/09 11:04 PM
Florida
LabNGliderMom Offline
Glider Addict
LabNGliderMom  Offline
Glider Addict

Florida
hug2

Julie
Hubby: George
Kids: Ayla & Michael
Grandsons: Trysten, Dayton, KJ & Nathyn
The Zoo: Midnight, Severe & Nala - Claude, Pixie, Tippy & Chili - Scout & Soluna, Theo & Deegie

http://hammockhavenpetsplus.com

Re: Simba Update [Re: LabNGliderMom] #737814
02/18/09 11:44 PM
02/18/09 11:44 PM

K
kev1225
Unregistered
kev1225
Unregistered
K

I am so sorry to here about your sweetie Simba I know exactly what your going thru so here's a big hug and just hang in there. everything will work out. I will keep both of you in my prayers

Re: Simba Update [Re: SugareeErin] #737843
02/19/09 12:10 AM
02/19/09 12:10 AM
Sedona, AZ
ozzi Offline
Glider Addict
ozzi  Offline
Glider Addict

Sedona, AZ
angel Prayers going out for Simba angel
Although for different reasons I know your frustrations, and the anxiety that comes with it upset
hug2 hug2 hug2
Hang in there.
Get well Simba agree

Pat

Pat
You have not lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.....Unknown

Rest in Peace our little sweet friends that have crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge".
I miss you gangel Boo-Boo, Lucy, BJ, and Fivel gangel
Re: Simba Update [Re: ozzi] #737874
02/19/09 12:59 AM
02/19/09 12:59 AM
Sycamore Illinois
Karin Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Karin  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Sycamore Illinois
hug2

Miss Lily and Bud
Prada and Armani
Tessa, Deuce and Cami

Tira and Misu angel Deja and Vu

Glider Daydreams

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...It is about learning to
dance in the rain!"
Re: Simba Update [Re: Karin] #737907
02/19/09 01:52 AM
02/19/09 01:52 AM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
Thank you for the hugs and prayers. Simba seems to be feeling better already (he munching a treat and making trouble right now). He is seperate from his mates so I can monitor him more closely.

Re: Simba Update [Re: SugareeErin] #738583
02/20/09 06:05 PM
02/20/09 06:05 PM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
Simba was hissing while going to the bathroom again last night. *sigh*

I want to have him neutered, but I want him to be healthy before he goes in for it... frown

Re: Impacted anal gland [Re: sugarlope] #742359
02/27/09 09:59 PM
02/27/09 09:59 PM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
Update: Simba is still having issues frown Now there is a staph bacteria resistant to Bactrim and Batril. He is on Clavamox. His glands are looking full again, they were expressed last week.

Simba's Surgery... #755044
03/26/09 08:37 AM
03/26/09 08:37 AM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
...is today. I drop him off in a half hour. He will be having his anal glands removed in addition to being neutered.

Last night I set up his new cage and after speaking with Bourbon we put the e-collar on so he could get used to it. (VS thrashing and trying to get it off post op) He stopped struggling as much after about an hour or so. I watched him until 2:30 AM,(2 and 1/2 hours in the collar) the collar was on when I finally went to sleep. This morning I found he had escaped from it somehow. I had to put the collar on by myself this morning (not as hard as I thought it would be actually), and on the third try I *think* I got it good.

He does very well in the collar and was even jumping around a bit and playing with his toys after a while. He never fell that I saw.

Please pray that my little Simba's surgery goes smooth and he has a speedy recovery!

Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: SugareeErin] #755051
03/26/09 08:57 AM
03/26/09 08:57 AM
Central Connecticut
BCChins Offline
Glider Addict
BCChins  Offline
Glider Addict

Central Connecticut
Erin we will be thinking of Simba (and you) today and waiting for your update when you can.

hug2

Have a Good Day
Brenda &
Mr. Magoo

Friendly Reminder please have an e-collar ready before you need it......
Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: BCChins] #755061
03/26/09 09:09 AM
03/26/09 09:09 AM
IL (St. Louis area)
StitchsMom Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
StitchsMom  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

IL (St. Louis area)
I will be thinking of you and Simba today, Erin! I'll be eagerly awaiting an update!

~*~Jenny and the fur kids~*~
>>> Sugar Glider Slave <<<
Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: StitchsMom] #755076
03/26/09 09:50 AM
03/26/09 09:50 AM
Kilgore, Texas
Cora Offline
Serious Glideritis
Cora  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Kilgore, Texas
(((((HUGS))))) You both will be in my thoughts today! Crossing all crossables as well!!!

USDA Licensed Breeder
903-808-1142

http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: Cora] #755078
03/26/09 09:55 AM
03/26/09 09:55 AM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
I hope the surgery goes well and his recovery goes smoothly for both of you (I know it will be long). hug2

Let us know when you hear something. hug2

~Gretchen

If we never loved, then maybe we would never feel pain. Love anyway. It's worth it.
Anal gland removal - Repost #755093
03/26/09 10:28 AM
03/26/09 10:28 AM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Sorry everybody, I really messed up and lost the thread. But it was still viewable on my computer by going to the previous screen. So I will copy what I can. ohwell (I took out the non-advice posts, so it would be easier/quicker to read).

Originally Posted By: SugareeErin
Simba is going to have to have his anal glands removed. For the past two months we have been fighting impacted glands and infection. The current infection was resistant to Bactrim and Baytril we tried Clvamox this time. He has been off meds a few days and the glands have swollen back up, he is hissing again. There are very foul excretions so I believe there is still infection present.

He will be going in sometime this week, and he is also being neutered the same day. I am wondering if the neuter is still neccesary now that we are removing the glands anyway, seems like a lot to put him through.... (we were hoping the glands would not swell after the neuter, but today my vet said to schedule the surgeries at the same time) Is there a reason why he would have to be neutered if he has this surgery? Note: Simba is non-producing, but is developed.

Originally Posted By: LSardou
I'm sorry to hear that Simba's problems haven't cleared and now has to undergo surgery. Having him neutered will decrease the hormones which will help reduce his aggression/frustration levels. I would say to go ahead and have the neutering do too.

Thank you. My vet was out for the weekend so could not ask him, but I assumed there was a good reason.

I hope the suregery goes well, I am really nervous. This will be my vets first time doing this surgery on a glider. (I have total confidence in my vet, but I'm scared none the less)

~Gretchen

Re: Anal gland removal - Repost [Re: sugarlope] #755096
03/26/09 10:32 AM
03/26/09 10:32 AM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Thank you all for the support. hug2

The surgery is scheduled for next Thursday, I'll drop him off in the morning. Dr. Nye (sp?) is actually doing the procedures. I have not seen Dr. Nye yet, but heard has a lot of experience. I have Spring Break so I will be able to keep watch of him 24/7 until he is healed.

I will keep him in the ecollar, I am going to ask they put one on him before he wakes. I need to figure out how to make things easier for him with the collar on. He is not going to be a happy camper frown

Originally Posted By: Cora
Hi Erin.......sorry you are going through this. Have you talked with JackieChansMom about this surgery??? I think she knows something about this. I dont want to scare you so I am saying nothing else as anything I would say is second hand and may not be right. my prayers will be with you all.

Thanks Cora, I actually did talk to her a while back when Simba started having these problems. I am hoping that Simba does okay, he is in pretty good shape otherwise and had started to gain some weight back. I also got some advice from Jen who's glider Binx survived this and is doing well. I have her vets info to consult if needed.

It is very risky but I think its the only option at this point. I am just praying that things go smoothly.

Originally Posted By: Jackie_Chans_Mom
Erin you can absolutely call me any time you want. Apollo did have his anal glands removed, and he did very well with that. His death was not related to his anal gland removal. The procedure itself is not so difficult - Dr. Walsh actually said it was very easy - much easier than removing the anal glands from a dog or cat. Healing time is not horribly long either.

I'll be thinking about you. Call if you need or want to.

~Gretchen

Re: Anal gland removal - Repost [Re: sugarlope] #755098
03/26/09 10:42 AM
03/26/09 10:42 AM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Thank you! It's good to know that is not how Apollo died. Gives me some more hope for my little guy. Right now since I have not talked with my vet about the surgery very much or after care I am somewhat in the dark. I am hoping to get in there before hand to discuss the surgery and after care.

In the meantime does anyone have tips on caring for him after? What kind of food dish can you use for a glider in an e coller?

Right now I am tring to decide if I will bring him in to have the glands expredded this Firday, he was hissing a couple days ago, but not yesterday...one side seems impacted again. He was crying alot last night which worries me... The vet said if he seems uncomfortable I can bring him to have the glands expressed, but we want the glands full for the surgery...

I will be keeping an eye on him and my plan at the moment is to wait for the surgery, depending how he seems to be doing.

Originally Posted By: Jackie_Chans_Mom
When I have a glider in an e-collar, I always hand feed them using my fingers and a measuring spoon. I adore the extra bonding time. BUT, if you don't relish the thought of getting up repeatedly in the night, you can use the trough style feeders that you can easily pick up in the bird section of any pet store.

diet will be important after the anal glands are removed. The function of the anal glands is to kinda lubricate the feces so that it passes easily. Without this function, it is very easy for a glider to have a lot of discomfort with pooping. So, a very moist diet and one that has a minimum of binding foods (such as protein, veggies, yogurt, etc) is really best.

Let me know if you need anything.

~Gretchen

Re: Anal gland removal - Repost [Re: sugarlope] #755099
03/26/09 10:44 AM
03/26/09 10:44 AM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
Originally Posted By: Xfilefan
Bourbon and I talked to Erin yesterday evening, and I told them I'd provide some pics...unfortunately I was unable to access GC last night. Erin, I'll attach the pics, and had a few items to clarify from our talk, and one other piece of advice...

diet: Dry, high fiber veggies such as peas, squash, pumpkin, can constipate and should be lightly used. Other items to avoid are meats, either babyfood or cooked regular: chicken, turkey, beef, lamb, veal, mice. Avoid eggs. Avoid grains, ie oatmeal, baby cereals, etc. A Wombaroo High Protein based staple is ideal, such as Dr. Katherine Johnson Delaney's leadbeater's that contains no meats or cereal-it's what I changed all mine to after Binx's surgery. It does contain eggs, but not quite as much as the other HPW varieties, and so much liquid it doesn't pose a problem with Binx.

Worms are fine in moderation, but do watch your guy close. Because of their high fat content, they don't tend to pose as much of an issue as other protein sources, although extras aren't a good idea.

Yogurt is fine, but avoid cheese, cottage cheese, etc.

I did mention oil, but forgot to add that for the first month post op, Binx got about .01 ml veggie or olive oil by syringe once or twice daily to help lubricate the stools while the swelling went down. DO NOT use Mineral oil! ONLY veggie (canola is okay), or olive oil. We also still use it with him when he does occasionally get a bit dry and has trouble pooping. You also may want to discuss that with your vet.

If you use the Betadine, it needs to be diluted at least 5 parts water to 1 part betadine and dabbed on the stitches lightly, follow with the Silvodine/E mixture liberally. Keep in mind that both Betadine and Silvodine are oxidizers, and should not be ingested by the glider. Apply the silvodine/E liberally as often as needed to keep the stitches area soft, but take care not to let him ingest any if at all possible.

Now I'll attach the pics B wanted you to have, one of the danger if the collar's not right, and a couple of Riker in his shotglass style collar. There is also one of Binx day 3 post op that will show some of the swelling I told you about.

I'll send Xfilefan a note asking for her to repost her pictures. Again, I'm sorry about the mess up.

Originally Posted By: 7glider7
I feed Dr. Cathy Johnson Delaney's diet if you want more info on it...she is my vet.

Actually the "nectar" part of the diet is somewhat similar to BML, but rather than using baby food and such for protein it uses high quality insectivore fare instead as the main protein component. It does 1 egg per batch. I'm unsure of whether or not this would bother a glider with no anal glands. I do find that one of my gliders tends to get a bit constipated on the diet, so I'm sure Jen knows best about what modifications work best for the diet for a glider with anal glands removed. Just be aware that if you are taking out the insectivore fare from that diet, you are removing most of the protein...but in your case, that sounds like it's what you're going for.

I wish you guys the best of luck hug2

~Gretchen

Re: Anal gland removal - Repost [Re: sugarlope] #755101
03/26/09 10:47 AM
03/26/09 10:47 AM
in my happy place
S
sugarlope Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
sugarlope  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
S

in my happy place
'Simba's Surgery...' thread can be found here.

~Gretchen

Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: sugarlope] #755115
03/26/09 11:27 AM
03/26/09 11:27 AM
Chicago Suburbs, IL
GliderGrrrL Offline
Glider Guardian
GliderGrrrL  Offline
Glider Guardian

Chicago Suburbs, IL
I hope Simba's surgery goes well and he'll be back to himself in no time. hug2

Nicole
Mommy to
A spoiled Yorkie, Lexi
2 very spoiled Fuzbutts: Delilah & Nemo
Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: GliderGrrrL] #755160
03/26/09 01:39 PM
03/26/09 01:39 PM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
Thank you for all the well wishes! hug2 Simba is in surgery now. They called me about an hour ago to let me know. My vet did get a hold of Dr. Harris (the vet that did the surgery on Binx) and discussed the surgery with her. She agreed with their plans for the procedure. I am just holding my breath and praying it goes well. Hopefully I will have more of an update soon! Dr. Ness will be taking some pictures of the surgery as well, hopefully I can get copies to share here.

Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: SugareeErin] #755211
03/26/09 03:24 PM
03/26/09 03:24 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
hug2 Erin, I will be keeping Simba in my thoughts and prayers today. A huge hug2 for you too!

Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: LSardou] #755280
03/26/09 05:19 PM
03/26/09 05:19 PM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
Simba is home! smile The surgery went great, the vet said it was the best neuter they've had in a while, and the anal glands were removed with no complications! The incisions are very small. Simba is doing wonderful, he had some water, applesause and a piece of Mango when we got home. (He hasn't eaten since 12 last night b/c of the fasting). I am hoping he will get some sleep now, but I will take some pics later of the incisions to post. Dr. Ness is going to send me the photos of the surgery sometime as well.

They sent me home with metacam for the pain, and also put something on the site to numb it temporarily, so he is feeling pretty okay at the moment at least. He was very happy to get some food and water. He still is fighting the collar a bit, but it's not budging.

Now for the hard part, the recovery....Simba will be with me 24/7 until he is healed. I will be watching him to be sure he does not escape the collar and mess with the site.

Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: SugareeErin] #755285
03/26/09 05:23 PM
03/26/09 05:23 PM
Kansas
L
LSardou Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
LSardou  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
L

Kansas
hug2 hug2 Thank Goodness! I am so happy to hear that his surgery went well, and he's doing great!
The worst is over at least, and now all you need to do is spoil him with tons of attention and love.

Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: LSardou] #755293
03/26/09 05:29 PM
03/26/09 05:29 PM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
Oh I forgot to mention, I got to see the removed glands when I picked him up. They were about the size of peas.

Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: SugareeErin] #755329
03/26/09 06:25 PM
03/26/09 06:25 PM
Lisle, Illinois
SugareeErin Offline OP
Glider Addict
SugareeErin  Offline OP
Glider Addict

Lisle, Illinois
Simba managed to get out of the collar again shakehead I got it back on right away. He just sat there for a few seconds, and did not try to go after himself. While he was out of the collar he peed on me too thumb No hissing or signs of discomfort either.

He refuses to sleep so I took some pictures. Three are of the site and one is of him in the ecollar.

Attached Files
100_1712.JPG (236 downloads)
100_1714.JPG (231 downloads)
100_1715.JPG (226 downloads)
100_1700.JPG (222 downloads)

Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: SugareeErin] #755334
03/26/09 06:33 PM
03/26/09 06:33 PM
Central Connecticut
BCChins Offline
Glider Addict
BCChins  Offline
Glider Addict

Central Connecticut
Erin I am glad Simba is doing so well after his surgery. His little bum looks so ouchy but better then I thought it would. We will keep him in our thought for a speedy recovery.

Have a Good Day
Brenda &
Mr. Magoo

Friendly Reminder please have an e-collar ready before you need it......
Re: Simba's Surgery... [Re: BCChins] #755419
03/26/09 08:26 PM
03/26/09 08:26 PM
Jacksonville, FL
Xfilefan Offline
Serious Glideritis
Xfilefan  Offline
Serious Glideritis

Jacksonville, FL
Erin, I'm so glad he's doing well! Your next couple/few days will be the worst for potential swelling but just remember it will go down. Keep an eye on his pooping (to make sure it's coming regularly), and give a shout if I can help. You guys are in our thoughts!

Jen/Colin :bb: Commander Riker 12 16 02-10 04 12 you will be FOREVER missed :wfb: Sinbad, :wfb: Gabby, :grey: Baby, and :grey: Alley
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 372 guests, and 89 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,586 TEXAS
679,082 OHIO
487,164 OKLAHOMA
432,170 UTAH
321,695 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024