Show All Member Profiles 
Last 10 Posts
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Feather. 03/27/24 07:04 PM
Logging in Problem
by Feather. 03/26/24 06:07 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Hutch. 03/16/24 11:51 PM
Wheels, Toys, Toy supplies, pouches and more.
by Ladymagyver. 03/07/24 11:16 PM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:52 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Hutch. 03/04/24 12:12 AM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 02/29/24 08:55 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 02/27/24 04:23 PM
Google+

Facebook
Join Us On Facebook
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Tish84] #927636
04/07/10 02:31 PM
04/07/10 02:31 PM
WI
Glide_Bye_Lily Offline
Glider Guardian
Glide_Bye_Lily  Offline
Glider Guardian

WI
Just because a glider expresses a trait does NOT mean it is homozygous.

For technicality's sake we do not call mo's and WF's het's because in our community 'het' means that the carry the trait.

But if any animal inherits one allele and another it makes it heterozygous.

If a white face expresses whiteface, or the same for mo's it DOES CARRY the trait- the WF or Mo allele 'overrides' the grey allele and it is expressed.

This is how you get greys out of two WF parents. BOTH parent's have a WF allele AND a grey allele, which makes the heterozygous.

the two WF parents would look like this genotypically.
W-White face
w-grey

Ww x Ww

Ww- heterozygous for White Face
WW-homozygous for White face.

Allie
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Dancing] #927639
04/07/10 02:33 PM
04/07/10 02:33 PM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: Dancing
All this is discussing the "genotype" theories. Anyone considered the "phenotype" theories?

A phenotype is any observable characteristic or trait of an organism: such as its morphology, development, biochemical or physiological properties, or behavior. Phenotypes result from the expression of an organism's genes as well as the influence of environmental factors and possible interactions between the two.

Look at the mosaic joeys Alicia produces. She seems to have some secret lab (or atleast is accused of having a secret lab) where she is creating an abundance of extraordinary joeys. Maybe there is some truth to the theroy of Alicia's joeys?

You know what? I HAVE thought about this. In one of my recent posts, I said that I believed mosaics tended to produce joeys that had markings similar to themselves. My MO has a large break in his stripe (much like many other MO's) and even his most minimally marked joeys have a hint of a break.

You know Gucci right? Kris' Glider with that spot on his hip? Well that spot has been passed on to some of his joeys.

And yes... Alicia must have a secret lab, how else can we explain how she hits the joey jackpot so often?!?!?

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Suggies: Basil, Mausi, Bagheera/Baloo, & the Trio
Dogs : Pretzel/Snickers
Horse: Nugget
RIP: Gato, Pepito, Pepper, and Mowgli gangel

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Glide_Bye_Lily] #927640
04/07/10 02:34 PM
04/07/10 02:34 PM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: Glide_Bye_Lily
Just because a glider expresses a trait does NOT mean it is homozygous.

For technicality's sake we do not call mo's and WF's het's because in our community 'het' means that the carry the trait.

But if any animal inherits one allele and another it makes it heterozygous.

If a white face expresses whiteface, or the same for mo's it DOES CARRY the trait- the WF or Mo allele 'overrides' the grey allele and it is expressed.

This is how you get greys out of two WF parents. BOTH parent's have a WF allele AND a grey allele, which makes the heterozygous.

the two WF parents would look like this genotypically.
W-White face
w-grey

Ww x Ww

Ww- heterozygous for White Face
WW-homozygous for White face.

^^ YES! This is the basis that I think we are all trying to work from... Good definition smile

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Dancing] #927641
04/07/10 02:36 PM
04/07/10 02:36 PM
WI
Glide_Bye_Lily Offline
Glider Guardian
Glide_Bye_Lily  Offline
Glider Guardian

WI
Quote:
this also means that a homozygous dominant MO "MM" would only produce MO's when paired with a gray...

Even if the mosaic parent is MM, the joey still gets half of it's alleles from the grey parent. So, you get the "gamble" from the grey parent.

The joey's produced will still be mosaics, at least as long as our current understanding of the mosaic trait holds out. The genotype will be Mm though, instead of the MM of the original parent.

Allie
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Glide_Bye_Lily] #927642
04/07/10 02:38 PM
04/07/10 02:38 PM
80 acres of paradise in KS
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

You are right. Here is where the dominance, recessive or codominance of the genes plays in and where it gets complicated.

One of the problems we have is the way the "general glider community" has come to use certain terms.

The community uses the term "het" to mean the glider has the potential to produce a certain trait. Such as a Leu "het". Two leu "hets" can produce a leu. Technically there ARE wf "hets" but, because of what type the genes are (recessive, dominant, codominant etc) we know that a wf "het" paired with another wf "het" won't produce wf joeys.

This is one reason I hate the prunett squares. They overly simplify the issue. With gliders, it is anything but simple. There are to many other factors that play into it.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: oakley] #927643
04/07/10 02:40 PM
04/07/10 02:40 PM
Orlando, FL
Tish84 Offline
Glider Slave
Tish84  Offline
Glider Slave

Orlando, FL
Originally Posted By: oakley
Originally Posted By: Tish84

Yes anytime grey is added back in, it gets it's fair shot whether the parent is a MO (Mm) or a grey (mm), grey gets back into the equation.

I get that aspect now...

Are you saying that even a cross between a "MM" and a "mm" could result in gray joeys??

I do agree that anytime gray is bred to, the gray gene will once again be introduced... do we know that grey is 100% recessive or is it another mystery?

No, you're right MM x mm wil always get you a MO. If you do get a non-mo, you know your MM was actually a Mm.

TISH

Lana (Siberian Husky)
2 Turtles
Bunny
:bb: :leu: :wfb: :rtmo: :cream:
Lily Fawkes Kingsley Ice Regulus Romeo Mimkin Saturn Jupiter Taiyou Kat Julianna

Glide Free My little Lily And Ice (Miss you every day)

www.fancysuggies.com
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Tish84] #927647
04/07/10 02:45 PM
04/07/10 02:45 PM
Iowa
Lindsay Offline
Glider Guardian
Lindsay  Offline
Glider Guardian

Iowa
Okay I don't want to go way off topic, I am finding this conversation very interesting but wondering for a beginner where do you find all of this genetics information for gliders? I have seen a couple sites and I am really interested in learning. Thanks!

Lindsay

Lindsay
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Tish84] #927649
04/07/10 02:49 PM
04/07/10 02:49 PM
Ohio
Guerita135 Offline
Glider Addict
Guerita135  Offline
Glider Addict

Ohio
There are a few things to consider...

First of all: have you LOOKED at the high-gen WF lineages? If so, then you'll know that the further you go back, the scarier they get! :\ Personally, I would never want to look at mosaic lineages and see something like that just because people want a mo that will produce more mosaic babies. :\

Secondly: the only way to PROVE that a mosaic is a "super mosaic" would be to breed that glider multiple times. So, if you're wanting to sell "super mosaics" then you'd have to keep the joey and breed it multiple times before being able to label it as "super". Then what?...are you going to sell that glider that you've now had for a couple years and have bred many times and bonded to it? frown

See the problems? So, even if you DO get "super mosaics" the cost would be too high for the gliders.

BTW, there's no guarantee that a mosaic would be "super" either. I have a mosaic that used to be paired with a WF and of the 5 joeys they had, only 1 was a mosaic. However, I ended up having to separate them and now he's with a 66% cremino het female and with his female they've had 6 joeys and ALL of them were mosaics. Sooo...if I'd originally put him with the cremino het and not with the WF then I could easily claim him as being a "super mosaic". However, that would be a lie, because he's NOT a super mosaic, it's just a good pairing, but if paired with a different glider he'll throw non-mosaics.

Hope this helps.

~Nicole~

Proudly enslaved by lots of silly suggies, 3 crazy kitties, a huffy hedgie, and a pretty puppy! grin
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Lindsay] #927652
04/07/10 02:53 PM
04/07/10 02:53 PM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
Lindsay,

The easiest genetics to understand is simple mendelian genetics in my opinion.

Here is a pretty good website to learn from.

And here is where you can learn about genetic probability using the punnett square.

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Guerita135] #927653
04/07/10 02:56 PM
04/07/10 02:56 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Describe "high generation". Is 3rd gen considered "high gen"? Not all of the "high gen" family trees are a disaster. Yes, some are, but not all.

620-704-9109
Judge not until you have walked in their shoes and lived their lives. What you see online is only part of the story.

Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Guerita135] #927656
04/07/10 03:09 PM
04/07/10 03:09 PM
WI
Glide_Bye_Lily Offline
Glider Guardian
Glide_Bye_Lily  Offline
Glider Guardian

WI
Originally Posted By: Guerita135

First of all: have you LOOKED at the high-gen WF lineages? If so, then you'll know that the further you go back, the scarier they get! :\ Personally, I would never want to look at mosaic lineages and see something like that just because people want a mo that will produce more mosaic babies. :\

Secondly: the only way to PROVE that a mosaic is a "super mosaic" would be to breed that glider multiple times. So, if you're wanting to sell "super mosaics" then you'd have to keep the joey and breed it multiple times before being able to label it as "super". Then what?...are you going to sell that glider that you've now had for a couple years and have bred many times and bonded to it? frown

See the problems? So, even if you DO get "super mosaics" the cost would be too high for the gliders.

BTW, there's no guarantee that a mosaic would be "super" either. I have a mosaic that used to be paired with a WF and of the 5 joeys they had, only 1 was a mosaic. However, I ended up having to separate them and now he's with a 66% cremino het female and with his female they've had 6 joeys and ALL of them were mosaics. Sooo...if I'd originally put him with the cremino het and not with the WF then I could easily claim him as being a "super mosaic". However, that would be a lie, because he's NOT a super mosaic, it's just a good pairing, but if paired with a different glider he'll throw non-mosaics.

Hope this helps.

I agree completely Nicole! This was what I was trying to get at in my original post.

Genetically even, there are a lot of problems that could arise from many generations of Mo x Mo pairings. This is not an ethical statement, it's genetically based-and potentially true.

Lindsay- I have a huge interest in genetics, and have spent many many hours picking breeders minds and researching lineages on my own. smile It takes a lot of time to figure it all out, and even then-you're always still learning!

Last edited by Glide_Bye_Lily; 04/07/10 03:09 PM.

Allie
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Glide_Bye_Lily] #927657
04/07/10 03:18 PM
45013, Ohio
Sunshine Offline
Glider Lover
Sunshine  Offline
Glider Lover

45013, Ohio
So it isn't considered okay to breed two MO's?

Let me ask you this...

Would you buy a glider who has two Mo parents?

I'm confused.. A LOT!! roflmao

Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Guerita135] #927659
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: Guerita135

-I know how you feel. I'm not trying to upset anyone here... I'm just curious about the genetics wink

-Again... I'm trying to discuss a Genotype theory, I wouldn't be trying to breed and sell "super" anything myself.

-We've already discussed that the only way to tell for sure would be to DNA test... I'm just opening up a discussion about the possibilities.

Hope this helps.

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Sunshine] #927661
04/07/10 03:23 PM
04/07/10 03:23 PM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: Heather_Wilder

Let me ask you this...

Sorry Heather!

I took your post and ran with it!

Yes, it is ok to breed to MO's together as long as they are unrelated. We are discussing genetics here, and it can get messy! What you WOULDN'T want to do, would be to keep breeding MO's to MO's to the point that they are being inbred. I do believe there is someone here that has a MO-MO pair.

Most people (including myself) will tell you that you can save money by buying only one MO and breeding it to a gray. While this is true, if you have the resources to buy two unrelated MO's and breed them, that is completely up to you wink

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Sunshine] #927664
04/07/10 03:26 PM
WI
Glide_Bye_Lily Offline
Glider Guardian
Glide_Bye_Lily  Offline
Glider Guardian

WI
Originally Posted By: Heather_Wilder

Let me ask you this...

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I would not.

I really advocate breeding lines out, especially the color lines (mosaic, leu etc). So buying a glider with the potential to start intertwining the lines would not be a good thing. IMO.

Allie
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: oakley] #927665
45013, Ohio
Sunshine Offline
Glider Lover
Sunshine  Offline
Glider Lover

45013, Ohio
This is a lot to digest and a lot to think about! :/

Should i risk giving up an adorable glider but at least having one mosaic or should i get both because they've captured my heart?

HELPP!! help

Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Glide_Bye_Lily] #927667
04/07/10 03:30 PM
04/07/10 03:30 PM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I would not.

I really advocate breeding lines out, especially the color lines (mosaic, leu etc). So buying a glider with the potential to start intertwining the lines would not be a good thing. IMO.

I see where you are coming from... but isn't there a point to where the line is SO far bred out that it wouldn't do harm in breeding two like-gliders together?

I mean, even standard grays originated from some original pair... Look at the WF lines... now people don't think twice putting two *unrelated* WF together because the lines can be so far apart, that there is no risk of inbreeding.

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: oakley] #927669
04/07/10 03:33 PM
04/07/10 03:33 PM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
Whoa!

We're getting off topic!

Back to the Genotype Phenotype theory that Dancing brought up...

I think Phenotype theory may be an effective way to improve certain desireable charachteristics (like ringtail, wt, etc)

Do we know anyone who has bred for a certain phenotype? (ie. wt, broken stripes, spotted ears etc.)

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Glide_Bye_Lily] #927675
04/07/10 03:49 PM
04/07/10 03:49 PM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA

Genetically even, there are a lot of problems that could arise from many generations of Mo x Mo pairings. This is not an ethical statement, it's genetically based-and potentially true.

-There is truth in this. Actually, lots of generations of ANY glider-pairings will relate in many problems. That is partially why we encourage people NOT to breed Perfect Pocket Pets gliders or rescues. Unknowingly breeding related grays will have bad results too.

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: oakley] #927727
04/07/10 05:52 PM
04/07/10 05:52 PM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

With the leus, trying to find unrelated pairs can be challenging to say the least. With the mosaics, because you don't have to pair up mo to mo to get mo babies, I don't see any advantage to it, other than being inlove with two unrelated mos and wanting them as a pair. I also don't see any "initial" problems but if this becomes a common practice, given a few generations, all the mos will be related and the random mo/mo pairs would be almost impossible without inbreeding issues. I just think outbreeding is the better option.

620-704-9109

Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: oakley] #927742
04/07/10 06:18 PM
04/07/10 06:18 PM

G
GliderDave96
Unregistered
GliderDave96
Unregistered
G

Wow... I gotta headache from that. There's 10 minutes I'll never get back. smile

Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Dancing] #927744
04/07/10 06:19 PM
04/07/10 06:19 PM
WI
Glide_Bye_Lily Offline
Glider Guardian
Glide_Bye_Lily  Offline
Glider Guardian

WI
With the leus, trying to find unrelated pairs can be challenging to say the least. With the mosaics, because you don't have to pair up mo to mo to get mo babies, I don't see any advantage to it, other than being inlove with two unrelated mos and wanting them as a pair. I also don't see any "initial" problems but if this becomes a common practice, given a few generations, all the mos will be related and the random mo/mo pairs would be almost impossible without inbreeding issues. I just think outbreeding is the better option.

clap clap I Agree! Well stated.

Allie
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Glide_Bye_Lily] #927758
04/07/10 06:50 PM
04/07/10 06:50 PM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
I agree as well smile

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Dancing] #927822
04/07/10 11:22 PM
04/07/10 11:22 PM
North Fort Worth - TX
jacknsally Offline
Glider Addict
jacknsally  Offline
Glider Addict

North Fort Worth - TX

If you breed two mosaics, then you should be able to produce nothing but mosaics but that doesn't make either one or their offspring a "super mosaic".

If I remember correctly- Karin's double mo pairing just had a leu. So I guess that debunks the double mo's always produce mo's theory? Or does the always produce mo's differ when there's leu het %'s involved?

Ñancy
~Always on my mind & in my heart Jack, Sally & Serenity~

Mobmilli's Boutique
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: jacknsally] #927850
04/08/10 12:29 AM
04/08/10 12:29 AM
Dancing Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
Dancing  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Quote:
should be able

I didn't know about Karin's joey. But I have to ask, is she SURE it is a leu? Wouldn't that have to be "proven" out by breeding that joey to a non leu (or non leu het) and also a non mo? If that glider then throws a mosaic, would't it prove that "leu" to actually be a white mo?

Didn't someone recently have what they thought was a Leu throw a mosaic joey? Meaning that the parent glider is actually a white mosaic and not a leu after all?

Last edited by Dancing; 04/08/10 12:30 AM.

620-704-9109

Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Dancing] #927857
04/08/10 12:51 AM
04/08/10 12:51 AM
WI
Glide_Bye_Lily Offline
Glider Guardian
Glide_Bye_Lily  Offline
Glider Guardian

WI
Is there leu in her mosaics lineage? If not, I'm more likely to say it's a white mo.

But obviously I don't know anything about the gliders in question...

Allie
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: Dancing] #927898
04/08/10 06:55 AM
04/08/10 06:55 AM
Manitowoc, WI
BeckiT Offline
Glideritis Anonymous
BeckiT  Offline
Glideritis Anonymous

Manitowoc, WI
Quote:
should be able

I didn't know about Karin's joey. But I have to ask, is she SURE it is a leu? Wouldn't that have to be "proven" out by breeding that joey to a non leu (or non leu het) and also a non mo? If that glider then throws a mosaic, would't it prove that "leu" to actually be a white mo?

Didn't someone recently have what they thought was a Leu throw a mosaic joey? Meaning that the parent glider is actually a white mosaic and not a leu after all?
I don't know about Karin's joey, but, I have a leu paired with a mosaic who is a 12.5% leu het. She's had 3 white joeys. The male is neutered. 1st female is paired with a gray and has had 2 gray joeys (none other that I've been told about). The 2nd girl I kept, she's not old enough to have joeys yet though.

This is Lanie: http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/G...current=044.jpg

Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: jacknsally] #927902
04/08/10 07:34 AM
04/08/10 07:34 AM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: jacknsally

If I remember correctly- Karin's double mo pairing just had a leu. So I guess that debunks the double mo's always produce mo's theory? Or does the always produce mo's differ when there's leu het %'s involved?

I remember something about this... there CAN be 100% leu het MO's (that's what my Mowgli is) so two MO's could potentially produce a leu... now it WOULD be great if what looks like a leu could produce MO's AND Leu's.... would we all be on cloud9

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: oakley] #927903
04/08/10 07:36 AM
04/08/10 07:36 AM
Florida, USA
oakley Offline OP
Glider Slave
oakley  Offline OP
Glider Slave

Florida, USA
BekiT,

Isn't that interesting! I wonder if they are leu's or if you are REALLY lucky!

Meghan

~__/>
{{ }}

Oakley's Glider Site
Re: Mosaic Genetics (here we go again) [Re: oakley] #927938
04/08/10 09:59 AM
04/08/10 09:59 AM
roseville, mi
H
hwh4ev Offline
Glider Addict
hwh4ev  Offline
Glider Addict
H

roseville, mi
beckit are they white mo's or leus? 12.5% such a low percentage in your mosaic.

regards,
nancy in detroit

regards,
nancy in roseville (formerly in detroit)
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Feather, KarenE, Ladymagyver 

Sugar Glider Help Page

Please click above to see how you can help!!

Moon
CURRENT MOON
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 430 guests, and 79 spiders.
Key: , , Owner, Admin
Newest Members
Mellefrl, klowvrrr, gracefulguardian, KiyokoTheDoll, Hazelneko
7324 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums132
Topics10,374
Posts159,160
posts in the last 24hrs0
Members7,324
Most Online2,693
Jan 2nd, 2020
Last 10 New Topics
Logging in Problem
by Anonymous. 03/24/24 11:43 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 10
by Hutch. 03/07/24 10:50 PM
Cloaca swollen?
by Mellefrl. 03/04/24 02:39 PM
2024 Sugar Glider Calendar and Cafe Press Store
by theresaw. 08/15/23 02:37 PM
Stewie:" It's MY Mouse!"
by Ladymagyver. 05/25/21 09:57 AM
Gliders of the Round Table 9
by Hutch. 02/12/19 11:35 PM
Custom Cage Liners Machine Wash & Dry
by gr8pots. 06/03/14 10:25 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
849,581 TEXAS
679,079 OHIO
487,162 OKLAHOMA
432,164 UTAH
321,691 NORTH CAROLINA
Supported Browser
This site was tested and is best viewed in Google Chrome & Mozilla FireFox

Firefox 3

Download your copy today!!!
Home Forums Links Sitemap Vets Breeders Sounds Contact Us Names Rules & Policies

GliderCENTRAL
©1998-2024